Avalon Bound Ch. 03

Story Info
morgana meets her first trainer.
3.6k words
4.3
57.9k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the haze of her sleep, Morgana heard a noise in the room, and slowly opened her eyes. For a moment, she was not sure where she was at first, but it slowly came back to her: Avalon, a sex slave, no escape. That song was in her mind again.

"Relax, said the night man, we are programmed to receive, You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."

Over and over, that single phrase played until she sat up, then it immediately stopped. There was silence for a few seconds before she heard the door open and someone enter the room; it was jeremiah, Mistress's slave. He put a finger to his lips, signalling to her and slowly shaking his head a fraction. She watched him in silence. Jeremiah picked up her tunic, and tossed it on the bed.

"You need to shower novice, before your breakfast arrives. Sir Guy is expecting you within the hour; I will wait here with you. And do not tarry; Sir Guy can be very impatient with lax novices."

"Sir Guy?" she thought, "Who the fuck is he, and what will he do, fuck me again, just like the rest of them?" She made her way to the shower, but she was as fast as she could possibly be. She had now realised that you did not upset these people, or you suffered immediately. Dressing after the shower, she guessed that she was probably being watched, and did not sit down to think, even though she wanted to. She needed to try and figure what was going on here, and a way out if there was one. On re-entering the room, she looked at Jeremiah, but he said nothing, just pointing to the food on the table, and gesturing for her to eat.

The food was good; Ham and eggs, fresh fruit, toast and preserves. She ate ravenously, and thought of asking for coffee. Instead she settled for the water that was there, not wanting to risk even more punishment from Mistress. Morgana felt Jeremiah touch her shoulder, and then watched as he walked to the door. She followed him out into the corridor, and there, to her great surprise he spoke quietly, so quietly that she had to strain to hear him.

"All of the rooms are wired, so it is only safe to speak out here. The first few days are the worst. Trust me, it gets easier after that. Do everything they tell you. Do not flinch. Just accept what they do. Whatever they ask, do it, and that way, you will survive. Once you are a slave, it is better."

At the end of the corridor she could see a doorway, the door slightly ajar. When they reached it she was told to wait outside for a moment. She could hear what was going on in the room.

"Greetings Sir Guy. My Mistress has commanded that I bring you the new slut Sir. She is Morgana, and awaits your pleasure outside."

"Bring her in then slave, and then you are dismissed to go about your Mistress's business."

He sounded very harsh to Morgana. A sense of foreboding descending upon her, but she steeled herself, determined that today there would be no tears. She was pushed roughly into the room, and heard the door close. Remembering the harsh lessons of yesterday, she fixed her eyes on a spot on the floor, and waited in silence.

"What is your name slut?"

"I am Morgana, Sir."

"And what are you slut?"

"I am the sex slave of Lord Avalon, Sir, now and forever, Sir."

Again silence. She had no idea what was happening, and was afraid to look, just in case this was another test.

"I see from my notes slut, that you do not exist, and there is no one to come looking for you. How appropriate that is, the perfect tool for turning into a slave I might say. Now then, I am Sir Gut, and your first week, if you survive that long, will be spent with me. Not until that week is over will you be permitted to see our facility here. You will accept, and comply with everything that I command, without exception. Do you hear me slut? 'Without exception,' I said."

"Yes Sir, this slut understands You, Sir, without exception."

"Very good, slut, a quick learner I see. I certainly hope so. If you thought that Avalon's bitch was tough, and handed out severe punishment, then think again, slut; she is but a mere pussycat, compared to me. I saw our two slaves enjoy you last night; quite a performance at times, I must admit. I especially liked the beer bottle, which should make the Fist easier. I hope so. I do so hate it when sluts scream too much, and have to be punished even more. The first thing, slut, that you will learn is the slave's code. You will have 30 minutes to memorise it, word for word, but not just yet; I need to examine you first. Take off your tunic, and approach my chair. You may gaze upon my face, slut."

Quickly lifting the tunic over her head, she moved to stand by his chair, and looked at him. He must have been a least 60, a gaunt looking man, with thin grey hair, and crystal clear blue eyes. He looked a kindly man, but she had no doubt in her mind that he was not, not when angry. Those eyes looked as though they could cut you in half like a laser.

"Bend slut, and hold your ankles with your legs spread."

Humiliating though this was, Morgana had no choice. Spreading her legs, she did as ordered. Holding her ankles and trying not to look at him, she awaited her fate.

"Hmmm, slut, quite a pretty little cunt that you have there, and that asshole looks delicious. I saw how it likes cock too last night. Yes, you will be fine in that department. Stand and face me now."

Reaching up from his chair, he pinched both nipples hard, twisting and pulling them. It took all of Morgana`s self control not to yelp. He then parted her legs with his hand, before pinching her clit, this time she did yelp. But he just ignored it, releasing her clit, and picking up the phone.

"Michael, pencil one in for tomorrow, nipple rings, not sure about her belly button yet."

He handed a piece of A4 size paper, to her.

"30 minutes slut, and you will know this word for word. Failure is not an option, and I will be back to test you."

With that he was gone, gliding out of the door, and leaving her alone. She looked at the paper in her hand, and read the words with astonishment, thinking she had no chance to learn it in that short a time.

I am a slave. I am to be forever and always beneath my Masters and Mistresses. I am to be always graceful, willing and accepting of anything that the Master or Mistress decides. I am to be punished for any reasons that they so desire. I am to show no preferences of any kind. I am merely here to serve and to be used.

Over and over she read it, then closing her eyes, tried to repeat it, telling herself to stay calm, and not to panic. But panic she did, thinking of failure instead of reading it again, and again. The 30 minutes only seemed to be about 10 to Morgana, for he was back in what seemed like no time at all. Opening a cupboard, he removed a thin whippy cane, and sat once again in his chair.

"Come, slut. Stand here within reach, and give me the paper. Now, turn to face the door, sideways onto me, and look only at the door."

Complying with his order, she stared at the door handle, trying not to shake, and let him see the fear that was consuming her mind. The cane was in his right hand, resting on the arm of his chair, requiring only a subtle flick for it to strike Morgana`s ass cheeks.

"What is the slave's code slut?"

"I am a slave. I am forever."

CRACK! Morgana screamed as she felt the stinging heat and pain on her cheeks.

"Again, slut."

She started again, her voice softer now, in absolute fear of this man, this animal beside her.

" I am a slave. I am to be forever beneath."

CRACK! More of the searing pain, bringing tears this time. She knew that she had to get it right, and soon. It was not going to happen though if she was weak, and crying. She had to be strong, like she had back home in the yard.

"Again slut, and no more mistakes. Remember Morgana, our fish in the lake would love a nice supper tonight."

She steeled herself, taking a deep breath, composing herself before she started.

CRACK!

"Slut, when I say again I mean now, not next fucking week, so now, AGAIN."

She was so shocked at this third blow that she just reeled off the code, word perfect without even thinking about it. Her ass was stinging and burning. She had not been cut, as far as she could gather, but it stung like hell nevertheless.

"You surprise me slut; normally it takes many more blows than that. So, now I shall evaluate you and your training needs. Sit on the cushion, and you may look at me when you answer."

The respite made a welcome change for Morgana, and she wondered if perhaps now she would discover more about Avalon, and its purpose. She sat about five feet from him, taking care not to press too hard where the whip had caught her cheeks, and watched him. He seemed to be reading what she assumed was her file, and making little notes here and there.

"One thing before we begin; Morgana be as truthful as you can, regardless of any shame or embarrassment you may feel. That will be in your best interests, very much so. Do you understand that, and why?"

"Yes Sir, this slave understands." She was happy that she had given the correct answer, but not really sure if she would be that truthful.

I see that your stepfather and his friends did regularly abuse you Morgana. Did you enjoy that, child, or were you filled with revulsion?"

"At the time Sir I hated it, and him. I wanted to die sometimes. I felt so humiliated, so useless. All I was fit for was being used, Sir."

"And now, how do you feel about it now? Do you miss the abuse, and the humiliation?"

She was warming to Sir Guy now, his voice, and his eyes had softened, she blushed weakly as she replied.

"Yes Sir, I think that I do. I often close my eyes and remember, and it arouses me, Sir, very much." She lowered her eyes, blushing furiously at her admission to him.

"That is normal, Morgana. You would be surprised. Now tell me, when these men abused you, and took you, was it one at a time, or was it more of a gangbang, cocks in every hole and your hands too?"

"One at a time Sir, they would stand watching, cheering each other on."

He was silent as he made notes on a pad.

Who introduced you to anal sex?"

"My stepfather Sir." Again she blushed.

"Ah I thought so. And did he prepare you, or just fuck you in the ass when he felt the need?"

"Yes Sir, he did."

"That must have been painful for you. How did you cope with it?"

"It was, Sir, at first, until I learned to relax, and to accept the pain, which would then ease."

"Judging from your performance last evening, I would say you now enjoy ass fucking, even crave it. Is that not so, Morgana?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

Again he made notes, and, even though the questions and answers were now very personal, Morgana was beginning to feel at ease with Sir Guy. She wondered how long it would last though, guessing that he would have a fearful temper.

"Does pain arouse you at all, and make your cunt wet, slut?" he asked sharply, disturbing her train of thought. She looked at him for a second, and then answered him, as her eyes lowered in shame.

"Sometimes it does, yes, Sir, especially if I am spanked hard. That makes me beg for more, Sir." She regretted her answer straight away, but it was too late now; he knew.

"Have you ever been fisted slut?"

This was the first question that had genuinely shocked Morgana, and she replied, almost indignantly, "No Sir, I have not, nor do I wish it, Sir."

Before Morgana realised what was happening, he was standing over her, and the cane slashed across her back, as searing pain caused her to scream.

"YOU DO NOT WISH IT, BITCH? And who gave you the right to fucking wish anything, you little cunt? You are nothing bitch, you do not even exist. We own you, and we will decide your fucking wishes, not you. Do you understand me, bitch? Do you?"

"Yes Sir," She answered feebly, sobbing at the pain.

"I am sorry, Sir, and thank you, Sir; it won't happen again. I promise, Sir."

"Too fucking right it won't happen again, and don't think for one minute that I would not toss you into the lake. That would be a serious error. If I say you will be fisted, and it will happen, then you will thank me for it. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, it is."

"Do you masturbate? Use toys to get off, Morgana?"

This question surprised her, as far as she knew, all women masturbated, didn't they?

"Yes Sir, but my vibe broke, and I had no money, so..."

"Have you ever made love to another woman, tasted her pussy, fucked her with a strap-on, or used a double ended dildo to fuck each other?"

"No Sir, I never have." She refrained from finishing the sentence with "and I do not wish to"; the lesson had been well learned by her.

"Then soon you shall, Morgana. Your training plan will be drafted today, and begin tomorrow morning. The requirements will be: pain/pleasure training, the stretching of your pain threshold, obedience, the rule of the Fist, multiple penetration gangbangs, and lastly, bisexual delights. Also this afternoon, your nipples will be pierced, and the Avalon tattoo will be placed on your neck."

She sat in shock, looking at him with her eyes wide in disbelief. Taking a moment to try and collect her thoughts, she paused before asking a question, hoping that he would answer, and not whip her with the cane once more.

"Might this slut ask Sir, what is the Avalon tattoo?"

Sir Guy said nothing for a while, just sitting there, his clear blue eyes seeming to look deep into Morgana`s mind, as she shifted uncomfortably, fearful of a beating. When he started to smile, she realised that her fears were not to be realised, and relaxed visibly.

"I am lax child, in not telling you about where you are, and exactly what Avalon is. 95% of our slaves are volunteers of course; it is rare to have an abducted slave to work with. The Avalon tattoo is a calligraphic form of the letter "A", taken from the family coat of arms back in Olde England. It will be tattooed onto your neck, just below your hairline at the back, to signify our ownership of you. Believe me child, it is a much-coveted mark, and you will be proud to bear it in time."

"Proud" she thought to herself, "you must be fucking joking."

Avalon is an estate of a few hundred acres, here in California, the property of an aristocratic English family. Lord Avalon himself is in fact an actual Lord, but only uses the title here in Avalon. His family purchased the land in the early 19th century, building a Manor House here, and various other properties, as a place to vacation. They made a fortune in the Gold Rush of 1849, and then, with good foresight, multiplied it many times by later investing in oil. They are richer than many small countries, slut, well beyond your wildest dreams, but I digress.

Lord Avalon himself finished his education in England, at Oxford, and that is where he discovered his penchant for, shall we say, the unusual. And when he returned here, to work in the family business, he became very heavily involved in the BDSM Lifestyle. Not just in California, but all over the US as well. Then a few years ago, his parents died in a plane crash, and he inherited everything. The title, the land, and the fortune also. He retired from the family business, and set about opening Avalon."

Morgana sat listening. This was a world she had only ever dreamed of, and she was captivated by his story.

"Avalon was to be a private club, for those that could afford it, where they could indulge their sexual tastes and fantasies, no matter how bizarre they might be. He spent millions, converting the place, and making it secure. Membership was to be, and still is, by invitation only. There is a joining fee of $1.000.000, and then, an annual subscription of $100.000. The minimum age limit for members is 30, and on site, everyone has a pseudonym. No real names are ever used. This is to protect our members, among whom are listed Senators, Congressmen, TV personalities. As you have probably realised, Avalon has the ear of Government, and we get no interference at all."

"Just like back home," she thought. "Corruption and money rule."

"As to the slaves, they are mostly volunteers, and are vetted 3 times, at venues across the country, before they are even permitted to see Avalon. They sign unbreakable non-disclosure contracts before they join us. A slave's minimum contract lasts for ten years, for which they are very well paid. During our monthly themed orgies, the last Saturday in the month, slaves are there for any member to use, and claim, for whatever purpose they choose. Only at the Annual Masked Ball, are the slaves allowed to refuse, and wait for someone else to choose him or her."

He stopped speaking, and glanced at his watch.

"Ah ha, slut, it is almost time for our lunch; but first, a little aperitif I think. Go the cupboard over there on the wall, open it, and choose something for me to use."

A little confused now, she got up, and went to the cupboard, she gasped as she opened it, for hanging in the cupboard was a selection of what she thought of as small whips.

"Yes, slut, this is Sir's flogger collection, so make your choice, and bring it to me."

She looked at them in shock, worried that he was now going to whip her, and she had no idea why. She also had no choice, and felt the different floggers, trying to find the softest one. Eventually choosing one in purple velvet. She walked back to him slowly, eyes downcast, not wishing to incur his wrath at all. As she got closer, Morgana noticed that his pants and shorts were now around his ankles, and he was slowly stroking his hard cock. He took the flogger from her, smiling to himself.

"Excellent choice slut, My new toy. Now then, get on your knees, and pleasure Sir, as he returns the compliment."

She slid down onto her knees, with no idea of what he meant, as she took hold of his hard cock, and started to lick it. First around the head, and then up and down the sides, coating his cock in saliva. She felt something touch her back, making her jump a little. It felt soft though, which surprised Morgana, until she realised that he was just lightly stroking her back with the flogger. She felt it again, on her ass now, and running up her back. She started to suck on him, cradling his balls in her hand. The more she sucked, the firmer the strokes became with the flogger, and the more it turned her on.

Her pussy was moistening, rapidly; she squeezed on his balls, and started to take him deeper. The flogger coming down harder now, and yet, the pain did not matter; it only increased her own arousal. The harder she sucked, the stronger the blow, the wetter she became. She could not believe the sensations, and kept on sucking at his cock, pulling on it. She felt his legs go straight out in front of him, and braced herself. She was desperate to touch herself now, to bring on her own orgasm, to match his. He exploded, filling her mouth and throat, as she gagged, then swallowed, sucking and draining him.

He pushed her off his cock, and down onto her back, tossing her the flogger, and saying, "Fuck yourself with the handle slut. Make yourself come. You know you want to, bitch."

Morgana grabbed at the flogger, reversing it, and driving the shaft deep inside of herself. Moaning as she fucked her own pussy wildly, knowing now that it would only take seconds, she was so aroused. She laid back, eyes closed, rubbing her clit as she fucked herself with the handle.

"Please may I come, Sir? PLEASE?"

"Yes, you may," he said disinterestedly, otherwise ignoring her, and picking up the phone.

"Bring in lunch now Melissa, and then you can take the slut for her piercing after we have eaten."