Avalon Bound Ch. 05

Story Info
Morgana's training continues.
2.4k words
4.44
55.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering, and cleaning her nipples once again, morgana's breakfast was brought to her, by a silent male slave. She sat in pensive mood as she ate; things were not as bad as she had feared. The pain from her nipples was easing a lot; in fact, it was quite pleasurable, having them almost permanently erect now. She thought back to the previous day, and the fisting. If there was one thing that she had always shied away from, that was it, fisting. The very word itself communicated pain and discomfort. But that had not been the case, for all of Sir Guy's implied savagery, he certainly knew what he was ding when it came down to it.

At 9am she was again summoned to present herself to Sir Guy, there was no sign of Melissa when morgana arrived, and she stood by his desk, remembering to look down at his feet. He was silent for a while, just looking at her she supposed, whatever it was, she knew that she must not move, or speak to him. It made no sense to incur this man's wrath, none at all.

"Take off your tunic, I want you naked, to inspect you slave."

The tunic, and her bra were dropped on the floor, as she waited for him to approach her. She saw his feet moving as he stood, and his hand reaching out to her. He took hold of both of her breasts, lifting them, and then he examined her nipples.

"They seem to be healing very well slave, it wont be too long now before we can hang some weights on them."

Flinching at his words, she realised her mistake almost immediately, as his hand flashed out, slapping her thigh hard. Biting her lip to stifle the cry of pain she so wanted to make, she looked at the red mark of his hand, spreading over her flesh. Sir Guy's hand then moved to her sex, his palm rubbing against her mound. She had not shaved since arriving, and the hair was now growing again. She guessed that this too was probably a wrong doing, but how could she shave, with no razor in her room she wondered? He retreated to sit at his desk once more, and looked at her.

"And just who told you that it was OK to let your cunt hair grow slave?"

The question surprised her, not least for the terminology that Sir Guy used.

"Well bitch, I asked a question, I will not wait forever, answer me, now."

She looked directly at him, hoping that she would not be punished for it, but he had spoken to her.

"There is nothing in my room Sir, for shaving that is. I did look, but I thought that as there was nothing to use, then I was not to do it. Sir"

He said nothing; instead he picked up the phone, and punched in three numbers.

"Mei Li... good, come in here, the slave has not shaved, and I need you to see to her. Also find out who is servicing her room, and why she had no shaving equipment. Whoever was responsible for this; send them to Mistress, for her warped pleasure. At least she will be happy for a few hours."

He put the phone down, and they waited in silence, two minutes passed. Then another five, before the door opened. A small lady entered, she could not have been more than five feet tall, she looked oriental, but not totally so. Morgana guessed that she was probably of mixed race but she was beautiful, very beautiful. She wore a typical Chinese cheongsam, split to the hip down one side, and her jet black hair cascaded down to her waist. She was obviously not a slave, and was someone of standing within the hierarchy here, that was evident from the way she spoke to Sir as his equal.

"It is done, the horny bitch is flexing her whip as we speak, the cat I believe, and God help Cyrus."

She laughed lightly, as she turned her gaze to morgana.

"So Guy, this is the new one then, hmm, not bad, not bad at all."

She examined morgana, stroking her skin, looking for blemishes probably morgana surmised.

"Come slave, to the bathroom. We wont be too long Guy, although, I may just, well you know I am sure."

She smiled at him, as she led morgana away towards the door. Once in the bathroom, she told morgana to sit on the toilet seat, and to spread her legs.

"What is your name slave?"

"I am morgana Mistress."

Mei Li just nodded at her, and started to prepare for the shave, first washing morgana, her mound, and her sex, with a delicate touch, so delicate, that morgana could not help but become a little aroused. Using the razor expertly, after lathering morgana, Mei Li removed every trace of pubic hair from her. Leaving morgana's pussy and mound as smooth as the finest silk.

"Stand up slave, and wait here a moment."

Morgana stood, and watched in complete surprise, as Mei Li reached inside her skirt, and slipped off her thong. Then, hitching the skirt up to her waist, she sat on the toilet seat, spreading her legs wide, and looking at morgana said to her.

"You may repay my kindness now slave, eat me, and make me come."

Morgana stared at Mei Li; she had never "eaten" a woman in her life, and was not sure where to start. But, she also knew what might happen if she hesitated too much, the cat, and Mistress would beckon her. Settling on her knees before Mei Li, she moved her face to the pussy before her, and started licking it, not really sure what she was supposed to do. Within seconds, a hand was pulling her hair, forcing her head back.

"You are supposed to be eating me you stupid little bitch, not fucking washing me. Play my pussy like a violin, use your tongue to pluck my strings, and draw out melodies of desire. Lick it slow, tender strokes, draw figures of eight around my lips and clit with your tongue. Be fucking creative, it wont fucking bite you bitch. Now do it."

She tried, tried hard, just using the tip of her tongue at first, flicking at Mei Li's lips, now all puffy and swollen, before stroking, and laying her tongue softly against this woman's sex. She could hear her moaning now, shifting on the seat as she squirmed a little.

"Fuck yes, that's it slave, now suck my clit, bite it a little."

Morgana was getting into it more and more now, enjoying the sweet taste, so much that she wanted to finger her own pussy, while eating this one. She resisted, concentrating on trying to give all the pleasure that she could. As she sucked on the throbbing clit, she slipped one finger between Mei Li's lips. Feeling her grip it, and started to slide it in and out slowly, as her tongue washed over the hard clitoris beneath it. A hand was pressing morgana's face closer, as the intensity of Mei Li's moans increased.

"Fuck yes, that's it, now, spread my lips, and suck my cunt slave, make me fucking come."

Slipping her finger out, she pulled the lips as wide as they would go, and started to suck and lick. Making her tongue rigid, she stabbed it into the open cunt before her, hearing Mei Li scream out in pleasure, as she started to spasm. Morgana pulled back, watching as Mei Li came, her body jerking, and rivulets of her orgasmic cream began to leak from her open sex. Once more she leaned forward, licking at the orgasmic juices before her, and sucking them into her throat. Mei Li lay back, wallowing in the pleasure, as morgana licked at her, slowly subsiding and regaining her normal composure.

"Now you may wash and dry me, before we return to Guy's room. You are not bad little bitch, and with some more training, I think you may well become a popular addition here."

Following Mei Li back onto the room, morgana was surprised to see Mistress, sitting on his desk chatting to him. Evidently Mei Li was also surprised, judging by her comment.

"Hey bitch, what the fuck are you doing here? I thought you would have Cyrus begging for release by now."

"Oh Cyrus," she said laughing, "he is hanging around waiting for me, in chains, and probably crapping himself by now. I decided instead, to join you in here, for some pain/pleasure training for the slut morgana, just to whet my appetite, know what I mean?"

Morgana stopped dead in her tracks, "training", "Pain pleasure", her heart sinking a little, she had just known it was too good to be true.

"Oh yes, do I get flog her, while you and Guy do the rest?"

"Now how did we guess you would say that Mei Li? I wonder?"

Sir Guy moved from his desk to a cupboard, removing a suede flogger, and handing it to Mei Li. Mistress meanwhile, slid a bar into place by morgana's feet, using the leather straps on it, and fastening them to her ankles. Knowing that she had no choice, morgana did not resist as Mistress pushed her feet apart. Next came a bar, lowered from the ceiling, and her wrists were attached to the ends. She stood there, spread-eagled, and very fearful of what was about to happen to her.

Mistress then moved Sir Guy's chair, placing it in front of where morgana was, and sat down, one leg over the arm, watching morgana. She felt Sir Guy very close to her, and then his hand upon her sex, rubbing his fingers in her slit.

"Mei Li will now pleasure you slut, with the flogger, at first she will just stroke your skin, and, as the pleasure builds, so will your arousal. The blows will increase, harder, stronger, as too will your wetness. She will not stop, until you are begging to come little bitch, and trust me, beg you will."

He moved away, standing behind his chair, watching. Morgana's body tensed up, awaiting the shock of the first blow. Terrified at the thought that they were going to beat her, until she came. How could she come, when in pain, and being flogged," there was no way on this earth" she thought.

The first "blow" was not a blow at all, just something soft, light stroking the cheeks of her ass. Cheeks that were being held tightly together now, in anticipation of severe pain. Still she did not relax, but the next blow was the same, the suede flogger being dragged lightly over her skin. Now she relaxed more, looking at Mistress and Sir, as they watched. She saw Mistress's hand move, down to her thong, pulling it aside to reveal her pink center. Again feeling the soft caress of the flogger, and incredibly, she could feel her own sex responding, to both the pleasure, and the woman before her eyes.

Mistress smiled at her, and then licked her lips, before starting to lightly rub on her clit. Then came the flogger again, a little firmer now though. Not painful yet, but definitely a discernable difference. Sir Guy moved around the chair, and slipped his finger into Mistress's pussy, wiggling his hand a little. Withdrawing his finger, he moved to stand in front of morgana, and wiped her lips with the pussy juice he had just collected. As much as she did not really want to, morgana licked her lips, delighting in the taste. The flogger struck again, hard enough to make her jump, but she felt no pain, only a growing arousal.

Sir Guy was again by her side, whispering in her ear.

"Now you feel it don't you bitch, your cunt is wet, and you like the taste of Mistress's cunt don't you morgana?"

Unable to deny this, morgana nodded her head. Another blow, much firmer now, struck her ass cheeks, and she gasped. Sir Guy slid his hand under her, fingering her a little, seeing how wet she was becoming.

"See bitch, you like it don't you, the pain brings the pleasure. Each stroke of the whip delights you, makes you even wetter, makes you want more, does it not?"

She could not argue with his logic, the small pain that she was feeling now was nice, and she was getting wetter all the time. She heard a buzzing noise, and looked at Mistress, who had a large black vibrator in her hand, and was playing it on her clit. Another blow, much harder, but still within her limits. She was herself completely surprised by this, and wondering to herself why she was not complaining? But morgana did not want it to stop.

She wanted more.

He moved away again, standing by Mistress, and pulling his now hard cock from his pants. Mistress leaned towards, her free hand grabbing at his cock, as she licked the swollen head. The next blow was really hard, but morgana was too engrossed to notice. She watched as Sir Guy got his cock sucked, and Mistress fucked herself with the dildo. Morgana was dripping now, and tremors were starting to reverberate through her body. Sir Guy took hold of Mistress's hair, and started fucking her face, before turning his head and speaking to morgana.

"Do you want to come slave, to flood your little cunt eh?"

Barely able to speak, morgana managed to reply

"Yes Sir, this slave wants to come for you."

The blows from the whip wielded by Mei Li were stronger now, hard rasping blows on her ass cheeks. But morgana did not care; she was at fever pitch almost in her sexual excitement.

Sir Guy pulled away from Mistress, jerking on his cock, which he pointed at morgana's belly.

"Mei Li, stick the handle in her cunt, and make her come, now. You hear me slave; you will come as Mei Li fucks you. Morgana did not care what happened now, she just needed the release, and screamed in pleasure as the whip handle parted her lips, and was pushed up inside her pussy. Sir Guy moaned as he heard the scream, and saw that she was coming, before shooting his own load all over morgana, as Mistress too moaned in orgasm.

Mei Li moved on front of morgana, dropping to her knees, to clean off the now spent cock of Sir Guy, before the three of them smiled, and looked at morgana.

"Release her, and let her go rest, Melissa can attend to her, and then later, she can meet some new friends."

He spoke directly to morgana after she had been freed, and was rubbing her wrists, trying to ease the pain there.

"Go, and rest, you will be returned here this evening, to continue your training."