Avana in Undercity

Story Info
Undead girl does things only a mage can do.
1.1k words
4.28
15.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, based in the warcraft universe. All my future stories will be based in it too and probably around this character. I'd love to know what you think of it, so please leave a comment, good or bad, as long as it's constructive. Thanks for reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Avana was once a human of Tirisfal, the simple daughter of a simple farmer. That was many years ago now, and with her undeath she had become a great mage. The plague had been kind to her, even in death, her skin was supple and not rotted, her hair soft and not frayed. But most Forsaken men did not care for these things, they were either blinded by a wanting to serve their Banshee Queen or a hunger for magical and alchemical knowledge. The latter Avana understood perfectly, but she had opted to use her free will to secretly detest Sylvanas Windrunner.

As she sat, quietly enjoying her drink in the shadowy corner of an Undercity bar, a loud orc strode in, chest puffed out, green hands waving in the air. She sighed, the Kor'kron guards which had taken up residence in the Undercity were a real pain in the ass. But this one seemed especially loud as he exclaimed "Finally, I can go home. I need a Mage to take me to Orgrimmar right away!" Avana seemed to be the only Mage in the bar, so she shrugged, easy gold was easy gold.

"This way, Orc", she said, as she walked out of the bar "portals aren't allowed in here".

Just outside the bar was one of Undercity's many dark, damp crevices. Perfect for creating a quick portal. Avana began casting and, in no time, a shining portal with the red rock of Orgrimmar inside it sat in the air, as if held up by some invisible force. As Avana turned around to accept her probably meagre payment, the Orc seemed to notice her for the first time. He scanned up and down her body and the look in his eyes changed, to one of lust.

"You aren't rotten like most Undead scum," he remarked, trying to keep his cool. Avana wasn't stupid, but she didn't know what kind of game the Orc was trying to play.

"And you aren't as stupid as most Orcs" she casually remarked. He laughed, dryly, before taking out a rather large coin sack, taking out a handful of gold coins, more than she'd expected. Arana was becoming suspicious, she doubted the Kor'kron had many chances to get laid in the Undercity, he might try anything. Then again, a Forsaken girl didn't even have many chances to get laid in the Undercity, so she might just let him. He threw the coin sack on the ground by her feet.

"How'd you like to make some good gold?" He asked, obvious arousal taking over.

Avana was taken aback, "I'm no whore, Orc."

"Look," he said, standing up tall and stepping forward, closer to her, "take the money or don't, I'm going to have you." He tried to sound threatening. The truth was, Avana could eaily have teleported herself halfway across Azeroth in seconds, or simply killed the Orc. But she, too, was becoming aroused, as she remembered that she hadn't had any action since, well since she became Forsaken, and only once before that.

So, trying to sound scared, she pleaded "Oh, please don't", while secretly casting a spell behind her back that would hide the sight and sound of their future actions from the outside world.

Smiling cruelly, he advanced on her. I might actually enjoy this, she thought to herself as he roughly disrobed her, taking all of her image in as he grew even more lustful in anticipation. "On your knees if you know what's good for you, Mage." His language turned her on instantly, and she almost dived to the ground in a scramble to get to his leggings. But when she did open it up, she was surprised by what she found. The cock was thrice the size of the one she'd had as a human, and still expanding. A thick green tree which grew from a mess of black pubic hair. Tired of waiting even a few seconds, the impatient Orc grabbed a tuft of her hair at the back and pushed her onto his waiting phallus.

Had she required to breathe, Avana would have died from suffocation. Her small nose was pushed right into his tangled mess of hair as he held his full length down her throat. When he let go, she moved herself back and began pumping at his appendage while taking each of his balls in turn to play with in her mouth. The Orc groaned in obvious satisfaction, and she grew wetter by the second in anticipation of what was to come.

The Orc decided it was time he got on with things, as he grabbed her roughly around the waist, pulled her up and pushed her against the wall. She purred in satisfaction as he tore off her panties, her last remaining clothing. He positioned himself at her seeping entrance and, with one swift, warrior-like, movement, impaled her on the entire length of his shaft. She found her Forsaken pussy much more accommodating than her human one had been as she managed to take this length with ease, although her wetness probably helped.

The Orc continued thrusting fully into her, which caused her to jump up the wall a little, at a slow and steady pace. She wrapped her arms around his thick torso and held on as he slowly fucked her. Then, he abruptly stopped, bent her over and got ready to go in again. Being used like this got Avana more and more excited. In this position, he moved in and out of her much faster, and about four minutes later she was shouting, on the verge of her first orgasm as a Forsaken, as his full green sack repeatedly slapped against her plump ass cheeks.

Suddenly it came, it ripped through her like nothing ever had before, and she screamed uncontrollably, during this, the Orc could no longer contain himself either, and burst his load inside of her. She felt his sticky seed coating her insides and sighed with relief. They stayed like this for almost a minute, regaining their breath, until the Orc decided that they were done, and pulled out. Without saying a word, he put his armour back on and walked through the portal. Avana smiled to herself as she, too, put her clothes back on. Beginning to cast a spell to teleport herself, with a smirk on her face she wondered, "Who shall I fuck next?"