Avatrouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randy1
randy1
10 Followers

His tail is squeezed more pleasurably and all the effects that brings overcame him. Like a mother animal picking up her cubs by the scruff of their necks, his upper body goes limp, his mind gets foggy, his flimsy top is askew, left breast caressed by the material, his right one pressed into the cold metallic floor. He feels the pressure of his nipples squeezed as his body weight pushes and compresses his breasts into the floor, causing a wave of excitement to run through his body. That just adds to the rhythmic pulsing, squeezing and gentle tugging on the tip of his tail, reminding him of the pleasures he thoroughly enjoyed from the two males earlier.

Then he felt it. Despite the hormones causing his slugging mind, awareness suddenly dawned on him. He felt the intrusion in his cloaca. He naturally clenched it, his body quivering and rhythmically squeezing, causing the very effect that his tail was causing him, inserted into the female in front of him. How devious, their captor's using their very nature against them, they effectively imprison themselves, he imagined the completed circle, all plugged in to each other, never ending. Until, what?

randy1
randy1
10 Followers
12