Avenging Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers

The only answer she gave, the only answer she seemed able to give, was an acquiescent nod of the head.

“That’s good, mother. Now I have your first instruction for you. This will really demonstrate how willing you are to enter your new life. Go to the bed, prop yourself against the bed-head, then spread your legs and masturbate to orgasm.”

“Oh god—in front of you? I couldn’t do that—it’s too …”

“No, mother, refuse now and the deal is off; you go back to being dad’s dutiful little wife with vanilla sex every couple of weeks. If you want more than that, you’d better do as I say, when I say it. So frig yourself, NOW.” I ended with a shout.

She looked at me, quivering and blushing, but trembled across to the bed and settled herself. She slowly opened her legs and started to stroke herself along her slit. I could see that this was having a liquid result and she started to whimper as the sensations built rapidly.

As her tempo increased, I stopped her and stated firmly, “There are two other conditions, mother. Firstly, you will not cum until I give you permission. Secondly, I won’t grant that release until you tell me clearly how you feel about being my mistress and my sub.”

My timing was spot on. She clearly wanted to make some objection, but her stimulation was such that she desperately needed to take herself to orgasm and quickly returned to stroking herself. Her arousal was heightened when she inserted two fingers into her pulsing pussy and continued stroking accompanied by lustful moans. Then she flicked across her engorged clit and the moans turned to screams.

This was getting rather close to climax, and I stopped her again. “Mother, you may not cum until I permit it; if you do, you will be punished severely. Now tell me your most intimate thoughts about me and you.”

She moaned in frustration and continued to plunge into her sopping pussy. “I … can’t … say those words, Bryce … they’re too …”

I wouldn’t let her get away with that. “No, mother, tell me or I will force you to stop your little self enjoyment.”

She groaned deeply and tried again. “I … feel so … vulnerable … I’m really embarrassed … I just can’t …” At this point I moved to her side and pinched her clit firmly, driving her further towards the edge, but then stopped.

“Last chance, mother, TELL ME.”

My shout, combined with my own intervention must have tripped a switch in her mind. “Oh god, Bryce, the first time I saw your gorgeous cock, I masturbated to the most mind-blowing orgasm in my whole life. I knew I needed to have you in the worst possible way. I knew how wrong, how wicked, how depraved and how dangerous it was, but I couldn’t resist. Now it’s happening and I want to let go completely and have you do nasty and depraved things to me.”

“So, tell me, mother, what does that make you?”

She groaned with the challenge of the most decadent, dissolute admission of her life. “I guess it makes me a slut.”

“Good start, mother, but not nearly enough,” and I leaned in and again pinched her clit, holding it firmly. This had the desired result.

“Aargh, please, Bryce, please—it makes me a total slut, a bitch, a whore with only the thought of my son’s cock in my mind. I want it so much, I’ll do anything, just anything for you to take me whenever, however and wherever you want. Oh god, Bryce, please fuck me until I can’t stand it any more and pass out.”

“Good girl. Now when I count to three, you may cum,” and I continued stroking and pinching her clit as she wailed in unrestrained lust, clutching desperately at the bedclothes.

“One.” She screamed, an ululating wail.

“Two.” Her screams rose in an ear-splitting crescendo.

“Three.” She went completely rigid and her body shook like a sapling in a gale as a thunderous orgasm roared through her, leaving her limp and unresisting.

I sat beside her and ran my hands over her trembling, body, coated in a sheen of perspiration. She looked up at me, desire chasing indecision from her face, and she whispered, “Oh god, Bryce, I’m just about coming apart; that was an incredible orgasm but it only went half way. Bryce, I need …”

I cut her short at this point and moved over to the armchair. “No, mother, what you need is irrelevant. What is important is what I need. Now, you will crawl across the floor to me on your hands and knees and beg me to rape you. No mercy, just fuck you as hard as I can. Is THAT understood?”

She stared at me, and I could see the uncertainty flooding her face. Could she go through with this? Could she allow her son to control every aspect of her sexuality? Could she beg for something so depraved, so forbidden—and so … exciting? I allowed her as much time as she needed, but did not allow my eyes to leave hers. Eventually, her eyes dropped and she left the bed and crawled across the room to me.

Looking up into my eyes, she said, “Please Bryce, please do me hard. Rape me; use me like a whore. Please fuck me until I can take no more and then make me scream for release. Please …”

This confirmed what I already knew—that I was well on the way to dominating her and that she would obey any demand I made. “Very well, slut, I’m going to do you doggie fashion like the bitch you are. Now, on the bed on your hands and knees.”

I was out of my clothes almost before she’d settled herself on the bed, presenting her curvy bottom to me. I slapped her casually across each cheek, resulting in a squeal of either protest or enthusiasm, then lined up behind her now excited pussy. Taking my unyielding cock in my hand, I wiped it along the lips of her pussy, gaining moans of encouragement as I did so.

“Please don’t play with me like that, Bryce, I just need you inside me so bad.”

Taking her at her word, with one solid thrust, I buried myself balls deep in my mother’s velvet lined cunt. She screamed as I plunged in, but adjusted unexpectedly quickly, pushing herself back at me, her cunt gripping me as if unwilling to let go. I established a firm, vigorous rhythm, hard, forceful, plundering her pussy relentlessly and drawing screams and moans from my willing fuck toy.

“Take it all, bitch,” I gasped. “Beg for my cock.”

“Aaargh, yes … please … fuck me hard … fuck me like the slut I am. Do me, spank me, hurt me.”

I needed no more encouragement and took her with hard, vigorous thrusts, reaming her cunt and causing her body to jerk forward each time I buried my throbbing tool in her steaming pussy. In response, she pushed hard back at me, gaining maximum penetration and maximum pleasure.

I knew that this couldn’t last for too long. Her muscles relaxed as I entered and tried to grip onto me as I withdrew, and she gasped and moaned in sheer ecstasy. In response to her demands, I slapped each cheek of her beautiful bouncy bottom, and she whimpered with pleasure and desire. All this action was clearly new to her and she obviously relished each slap and thrust, losing herself in our forbidden incestual coupling.

I could sense that she was close to orgasm; her breathing became shallower and more rapid. Her moans changed to screams and she clawed at the bedclothes, twisting and bucking as I gripped her hips and continued my savage onslaught.

“Oh god, I’m so close,” she moaned, “I’m almost there; I so need to cum … please, please make me cum … just do me hard … take me over the top …”

I leaned over her back and reached around to pinch her nipples, pulling them out and twisting them as I did so. The erotic pain was more than enough to send her over the edge, and her cunt muscles gripped me harder as her screams rose even louder and became more penetrating. Her body suddenly went rigid and she shook violently, which was enough to trigger my embryonic orgasm to full life. I shouted in triumph as my cock pulsed hard and shot my seed deep into her hot, wet love tunnel.

“Oh god, Bryce,” she gasped as she came down from her orgasmic high, turning to look up into my eyes. “I’ve never … It’s absolutely … It was like nothing I’ve ever …”

I stopped her at this point. “No, slut, you’re not finished yet. Get down and clean my cock with your tongue.”

I thought at first that she might refuse, but I held her eyes with mine and she eventually went about this task, her tongue moving softly around my shrivelled cock, removing all traces of our combined juices, and murmuring, perhaps unthinkingly, as she did so.

My next action was a real surprise for her, one that left her with an expression of fear and terror. “On your back, Stephanie,” I said, using her given name for the first time, and pull your ankles up as close to your ears as they will go.” Doing this, I scooped up remains of our combined juices and ran my finger along the crevice of her arse. Then I eased my forefinger into her anus and she squealed in panic.

“God, no, Bryce, I’ve never … no-one has even touched me there … you can’t be serious … it will hurt so much …”

“Shut up, slut. I don’t care if you are an anal virgin, you are going to learn that it is my pleasure that’s important, not any pain in your arse. Yes, it will hurt, but not so much if you learn to relax your sphincter muscle. And I’ll be generous and take a little time to stretch you first, but only if you beg me to fuck your arse. Otherwise I’ll just shove straight in; believe me, I’ll take you so hard that you won’t be able to sit down for days. You WILL learn who’s in charge, and this is your first lesson in true submission to my domination.”

She gasped and was silent for a while, the whole scenario playing out in her mind.

Then, “Yes Bryce, please fuck my arse, I beg you. But please don’t hurt me too much—don’t think I could stand it.”

“Good girl,” I replied, patting her quite gently on her lush bottom. “Now, back on all fours and spread your legs. Relax the muscle and let my finger in.”

With more of our mutual lubrication, I inserted my index finger into her anus, and as I did so, she squealed and gasped with the sensation. As she gradually relaxed her sphincter, I pushed in to the second knuckle, then pulled out until just the tip of my finger was inside her, then slowly pushed in until my whole finger was buried in her sweet arse. Then I moved my finger backwards and forwards and side to side, stretching her anus.

“Please, no more please—it hurts. I don’t know if I can take any more.”

“You will take everything I give you, slut, whether you like it or not. My game, my rules.”

With that, I introduced a second finger, but her sphincter muscle tightened and she screamed with the pain. I moved my fingers back slightly, then slapped her bottom hard. She squealed with this unexpected pain, but the surprise of this deflected her concentration from her anus, and I was able to slide in the second finger to the second knuckle. Then pushing harder, I got both fingers into her hole and using them both, started to spread it more widely.

“Now, mother, get ready for the main event.”

I produced a bottle of anal lube and then squirted it first into her hole and then onto my fingers. She screamed as I introduced two fingers into her arse, but neither as loudly nor for as long as on the first insertion.

After stretching her again until she seemed more open, I squirted some more lube on my cock and into her and then lined myself up behind her luscious bottom. I placed the tip of my cock against her rear hole and then pushed hard as it started to slide in.

I moved my cock firmly into her arse and my mother was now prepared to relax her sphincter. Taking my time and moving slowly, bit by bit as she adjusted to this anal invasion, I was soon able to bury the whole of my cock in her arse, up to my balls, to the sweet sounds of her moans and squeals.

I moved steadily into and out of her soft arse, taking progressively longer strokes and gradually speeding up, not knowing how long I could keep going like this as I drove towards my own delicious orgasm.

In spite of her initial hesitation, it soon became obvious that she was enjoying having her arse ravaged this way. “Mmm, ooh, aargh, yes, yes, more, harder, ream my arse out you motherfucker. Do me good and don’t stop.”

Then I reached round and started to stroke her soaking wet pussy, flicking her engorged clit. This drove her to the brink of delirium. She screamed and shouted my name and my hand was covered in her love juice. “Bryce, Bryce, Bryce, don’t stop, just fuck my arse until I collapse.”

By now I was also getting close to a raging climax. “Yes, whore, I’m almost at the point of no return. Cum with me.” She screamed and then I pinched her clit which caused her to clench all her muscles, trapping my cock in a soft hot grip that seemed as if it would never let go. Her scream turned into an animal howl of ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her, and that was enough to take me into orbit and I shouted at the top of my voice as I shot load after load deep into her rectum.

She collapsed on the bed and I looked down at her quivering figure, her body glistening with a sheen of perspiration, her eyes glassy and unfocussed. “Well, mummyslut, have you got the message? Do you understand now that you will do everything I say, when I say it?”

“Oh god, Bryce, is this how it’s going to be? You’ll use me like a bitch in heat whenever the fancy takes you, and I’ll have to submit to your demands?”

I pretended to think for a while. “Yes, Stephanie slut, I guess that’s about how it will be. Do you have a problem with that?”

“I really ought to. I really should throw you out and accuse you of rape. I really should have nothing more to do with you. I really ought to tell your father, but, God forgive me, I can’t resist you. You’ve taken me higher and further than ever in my whole life, and I want to go there again.”

“Oh yes, mother, again and again. But I will tell you this. My interest in you is about sex and domination. I have no intention of jeopardising your role as the bishop’s secretary or any of your social activities. So long as you satisfy my lusts I shall not interfere in your daily life. I want you as much as you want me and we will go places that you never imagined. Deal?”

“Deal,” she whispered in a voice so low I could barely hear her.

“But there is one other thing that we’ve got to deal with, Stephanie. You are going to apologize to dad, grovel to him and debase yourself in front of him. That’s a given; refuse and the whole deal’s off. And you will treat him with respect in future. Remember, it was you abusing him that started this chain of events that has led you to where you are now.”

She stared at me in amazement and started to object, “Bryce, I can’t do that, it’s too embarrassing, too humiliating. Besides, Dan must never know about you and me. You can’t make me do that, I …”

I stopped her abruptly. “Now listen to me and listen good. You wounded dad very deeply, after he had been a good husband and a great father, and you’re going to apologise if I have to drag you kicking and screaming into doing it. You made it clear that you didn’t want him sexually, now that’s my role, and I think you might be surprised at how he reacts.

Now, I’ll tell you what you’re going to do. You’re going to strip naked, I’ll collar you and fit you with a vibrating butt plug with hair attached, and you will crawl to Dad on all fours demonstrating that you really are a bitch. You’ll kiss his feet and beg his forgiveness—and if you’re lucky, he might agree.”

My mother looked at me with unrestrained hostility. “Bryce Carson, if you think for one moment I will agree to any such humiliation, you’re sadly mistaken. Sex and lust are one thing, but this is quite another. No, Bryce, and there’s no way you can make me.”

“Oh dear, Stephanie, you are such a stupid whore. You don’t think that I would ever go in this direction without some backup, do you? Everything that has happened over the past couple of hours has been filmed, videos and stills. While I haven’t seen the results, I can assure you that there is sufficient detail for me to make your life a living hell. I’m sure the bishop won’t be impressed, nor will all your snobby girlfriends. Your family will disown you, and when I put this stuff up on the ‘net, your exploits will be available to anyone who wants to pay a few dollars. Got the picture?”

Mother had gone white and was trembling with fear and apprehension. “Bryce, I …” at which point, she burst into tears.

I realised how much of a shock this must have been, and I took her in my arms and allowed her to cry. Then I made the position clear. “Stephanie, you really don’t have much option. I believe you can still have some sort of a marriage, but the way things were going you would have been out in the cold with a divorce and all the accompanying nasties. Do it my way; you’ll have to suffer that humiliation, but dad isn’t vindictive and if you change your ways and be more respectful, I think he would be, shall we say, ‘accommodating’. Anyway, it’s your choice.”

“Bryce,” she sobbed. “How can you do this to me? What have I done to you to make you so mean?”

“Put it this way, Stephanie. I believe it is appropriate to make you pay for what you did to my father, a man I’ve always loved and respected to the max. Remember, this won’t be public, but you will humble yourself in front of him as retribution for your behaviour. You know the consequences of refusal.”

“Please, Bryce, don’t make me do this. I’ll do anything else—you can spank me, flog my tits; I’ll suck your cock … I’ll even get Amy for you, but not this.”

“You really have become depraved, haven’t you, Stephanie? But this is non-negotiable. You will apologise to dad, even if I have to drag you to him and whip your arse, your tits and your pussy until you do apologise. Is that clear?”

My mother stared at me, trying to gather some resistance, but I held her eyes in a pitiless stare, and eventually her shoulders sagged and her eyes dropped.

“Okay, Bryce, you win. When and where do you want me to do this horrible thing?”

“Good girl,” I said, condescendingly. “I think you need a shower and get dressed and I’ll let you know about time and place, but it will be soon.”

Dad went straight to his room when he came home that evening, and shortly after, I paid him a visit. “Things are looking up, Dad. I have arranged for mum to make a suitably grovelling apology to you,” and I outlined the events of the day and my plan for her humiliation.

He looked at me with a mix of admiration, satisfaction and, perhaps oddly, lust. “Well done, Bryce. I can’t wait to see the bitch grovel. I want to see you fuck her and make her scream; that would be the cherry on the top.”

“It’s pretty much a given, Dad, that you won’t divorce her or ruin her external life. These, well, shall we say, ‘developments’ are to be kept strictly within this family.”

“Sure, Bryce,” he replied. “I’ll be happy if I get some respect from her, and so far as sex is concerned, she’s all yours.” He grinned and we arranged for the grand finale to be on the following evening around eight o’clock.

Next day, I ordered my mother to be available that evening, and around seven thirty there was a tentative knock on my door. Mother crept in with an expression of fear and horror on her face.

“Right, Stephanie, strip. Everything off right now.

She did as ordered, disgust playing across her admittedly lovely face. “Put these on; I don’t want you damaging your knees,” and I gave her a pair of lightweight kneepads. “Now get down on all fours,” at which I fastened a leather collar around her neck and attached a chain to it. “Stay on all fours but spread your legs as wide as they will go.” I produced a butt plug to which was attached a bunch of hair and showed it to mum, “Now, bitch, this is a remote controlled vibrating butt plug that I shall insert into your arse so that as we walk, your tail will wag. Seems very appropriate, don’t you think?”

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers