Avenging Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
643 Followers

Finally a huge spasm was too much for him and Mark geysered within her, sperming her cervix with scalding hot spunk. He kept powering away, feeling the trapped jism squeezing out past her pulsating cunt petals to drip on to his balls to mingle with her copious emissions.

She came again, her cunt muscles clenching onto his prick as she moaned, her arms falling to dangle over the chair arms almost to the floor. “You’ve fucked me senseless, you big prick. Carry me to your bed. I want to clean your balls for you - with my mouth and my tongue.” Helen looked at him. “You know, I’ve never done that for any man, but for you, anything - anything at all - just name it.”

Mark rose to his feet, pulled her up and lifted her bulk easily cradling her against his chest, her huge breasts rolling and fetching up against him. Her arms went round his neck and she pushed her forward under his chin like a child. As he strode to the bedroom, he said, “I just love a woman who loves to fuck. Did I tell you I can go for hours? No? Well, after you’ve slapped me with your tits while riding me, I’ll use them as handles to fuck you like the horny dog that you are, then...........”

dass4450
dass4450
643 Followers
12