Average Wifey Files #09

Story Info
Disneyland anniversary trip ends first day very wet.
1.5k words
4.22
19.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our five day anniversary trip to Disneyland had gotten off to quite a start, thanks to hubby's surprise move of dressing me in my teen daughter's short, pink shorts and low-cut V-neck teeshirt. By the time we returned to our room that first night after the evening fireworks show, Michael and I had enjoyed a roller coaster ride of arousal for the past few hours. As we waited for the elevator in the hotel lobby, my outfit was still drawing as much attention as when we had left the hotel hours earlier.

As we rode the elevator up to our 4th floor room, we quietly shared the ride with a family. Michael was so horny he could not keep his hands off my ass, sliding his hand up under the low hanging hem of my tee. The doors opened at the 3rd floor and the family exited. As soon as the doors shut, Michael punched the red, STOP button.

As he turned around with a sly smile on his face, I fully expected him to push my limits even further and suggest we fuck right there in the elevator. I felt my nipples hard and aroused, poking against the soft cotton of my tee. I was so aroused after spending hours being eyed by so many naughty eyes as I pranced around the park in my outfit that really was inappropriate for me to wear. Michael snuggled up to me, leaned in and kissed me. Then he whispered, "Soon, my hot little fuck." Then shockingly he returned the elevator to service. The doors opened on our floor and we exited, my breath rapid and short as my mind raced in excitement with what lied ahead.

Although my 36c breasts had been braless all evening, there was a feeling of utter delight as our room door shut behind us and I was able to pull my tee off. Before I could wriggle free of my shorts, Michael cupped my breast and sucked my big, light, pink nipple. He was still fully dressed. After sucking either nipple for a few brief moments, he pulled away and looked again at me with that sly smile. "Soon, my hot little fuck."

The playful delay was absolutely riveting! I wanted to fuck Michael so bad. I had been his sexual plaything for hours, but shackled by the restraints of public decency. He had naughtily displayed me. He had secretly fingered me. He had used the long waits in line to repeatedly arouse me with his discreet touches and rubbing and nuzzles and naughty comments whispered in my ear. I was so ready!

He moved to the sliding glass door and opened it, beckoning me to join him on the balcony. As we stepped out, I nearly forgot that I was topless! I quickly snuggle-hugged him and pressed my bare breasts against his chest as we stood there, gazing down at the hotel pool positioned just beyond the lush garden growing between our room and the pool location. Although it was past curfew, there were a few adults scattered in the heated pool and Jacuzzi. As we stood there with our bodies melting together, he kneaded my ass cheeks through the thin fabric of my shorts. Then he softly said, "I bet these shorts would work in the pool too."

I shivered, but not because of the cool, California evening air. I shivered as I saw the lust in Michael's eyes as he thought of my light pink shorts, already appearing to be painted on me, hugging me even tighter as the pool water soaked them. I was completely under his spell by this point. I nodded compliantly, asking him "what about a top?"

He leaned back as his arms disengaged me from his body and looked down at my breasts like a teenage boy looking at porn for the first time. "I am glad you asked." He took my hand and led me back inside the room, my nearly naked body in view for anyone snoopy and daring enough to be focused on our balcony. I really didn't care at that point.

Reaching into his duffle bag, Michael pulled out something and asked me, "How will this do?" Another shock to my system as I looked at our daughter's VERY skimpy bikini top in his hand, the one we only let her wear in the privacy of our home and pool. I was quickly recognizing a naughty theme in Michael's choices of clothing for me.

Although my daughter and I are the same height, 5-5, our measurements are slightly different. She is a 34-26-34c whereas I am 34-26-36c. As I wriggled to fit in her little top, I shook my head at the thought we allowed her to wear this thing at all! Michael quickly slipped into his swim trunks. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, tucked under my armpits.

I was covered under my towel, but I felt naked. What was even a naughtier thought was that as Michael looked at me, he knew I not only felt naked, but he also knew that I was dressed like our daughter. His taboo fantasy was often lurking just under the surface.

As we stepped through the safety gate into the pool patio area, I felt the dampness of my hours-long arousal still sticky in my shorts. Stepping into the pool would soon change that. Although I was intoxicated with sexual desire and enjoyed this form of forbidden foreplay, I was still a bit cautious as I slid my towel off and moved to the edge of the shallow end of the pool.

Again I felt the eyes of strangers, just the few lingering in and around the pool/Jacuzzi at this late hour, surveying my body. I lowered my foot to the first shallow step, water rising to my ankles as eyes moved over my body. I moved to the next step, the waterline up to my knees as they nearly buckled as I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of a man pointing his cellphone at me.

As I lowered my body off the last step and waded into the water, I felt the surface of the water bobbing against my breasts which overfilled the undersized bikini top. I dipped my knees so that only my head was above the surface. Then I stood erect again. I felt the wet fabric clinging to my breasts and almost screaming the dimensions of my nipples by failing to cover the upper edges while equally inadequate at reaching the lower curve of my breasts.

I could only wade and carefully float on my back. One false move and my breasts would be quickly exposed by a top that was entirely too small for me. But Michael's affirming smile urged me to relax. As I floated on my back toward him, my legs and arms moved like angel wings as I enjoyed the cool current of water flowing across my overheated pussy. I felt so alive!

Michael scooped his arms under my back and ass as I floated in front of him. As his eyes gleamed at the sight of my body so much on display, he discreetly said to me, "Look at the couple sitting in the shadows over there." As he gently lowered my legs allowing me to stand, I cautiously glanced in the direction of the couple. I strained to see them, but my eyes were not adjusted to the dark corner of the patio.

I looked back at Michael and shook my head as if to say, "I don't see it."

He whispered to me, "The minute that guy saw you floating he began fingering her. You have them both hot, baby." He pulled me close to him, our bodies again pressed together just like they were on the balcony, and he said, "Soon, my hot little fuck."

As we waded through the shallow end towards the steps, I knew this would be the moment of truth. My breasts were nearly busting out of my top. My shorts were about to appear not only tight, but form-revealing wet. My smooth, married pussy made the imprint of a cameltoe so pronounced as I stepped out of the water it was as if the shorts were my flesh.

As Michael stepped out of the water after me, I smiled at the view of his wet trunks hugging the long, thick shaft of his erect cock. We were quite the pair for sure! I reached for my towel, but Michael said, "uh-uh." Taking me by the hand, he led me wet and dripping right past the dark corner where that man was fingering his wife. I didn't look at them, but I did hear both a soft, feminine moan in harmony with a masculine gasp and groan.

Michael opened the security gate, took my hand and as multiple sets of strangers' eyes followed my every step he said, "Soon, my hot little fuck."