Average Wifey Files #16

Story Info
A rare glimpse into the fantasy life of an average wifey.
1.2k words
4.11
17.1k
3

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an average wife's life there are so many things that are just common and routine. We are a dime a dozen. Nothing flashy. We seldom make a big splash in the room. We are the silent, hidden glue that holds things together. Some of us barely even qualify to be considered average, while others of us flirt along the line of being exceptional, memorable, inspiring, arousing. No matter where we are judged to be on that line, we all share one thing in common; we have fantasies.

Sometimes our fantasies grow close to home, sprouting from random, momentary flashes of emotions, senses, or experiences that are innocent and appropriate. Maybe it starts with a moment of inspiration in bed with hubby. Or maybe while sipping a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter night as hubby stokes the fireplace. Maybe we sense an admiring eye. Perhaps we are caught off guard by unexpected flattery.

Sometimes our fantasies lurk in the shadows, growing in the corners of suppressed desires, secrets of the heart, memories of forbidden moments we have tucked away. We are not immune to the lusts and cravings that are flaunted in the lifestyles of the beautiful, rich and famous people of the world.

Sometimes just a gentle touch on my shoulder by hubby, accompanied by a soft spoken word of encouragement in my ear can fuel an evening of fantasies. A helping hand with the dishes after dinner could inspire my mind to visions of hot, passionate, love-making. The way he might watch me as I walk across the room. Or how he lingers in the bedroom to watch me getting undressed. Or picks up the laundry. It is an odd mix of both erotic actions and the routine, average, no-frills moments that can trigger fantasies. But I will not lie. There are times when the naughty, forbidden, never-to-be-acted-upon moments drive an average wifey crazy!

Walking in the mall and feeling the eyes of a stranger tracing the curves of my body can be creepy, yet somehow arousing. Flirtations from men other than hubby can be dangerous, yet appealing. Receiving inappropriate amounts of personal attention from someone I like can be a fire that burns long and deep inside of me, spreading into my bed, steaming up my bathtub, warming the folds of my moist pussy. The leering eye on my cleavage, the double-meaning comment testing my boundaries, the veiled hints of unspeakable desires; these and others alike stir my cravings in ways that only my fantasies can embrace.

At the neighborhood, backyard BBQ, the handsome man from across the street is off limits. But his roaming eyes which not so discreetly curl around the curves of my breasts give me permission to later fan the flames of the fantasy of his hands smearing my breasts with honey and then slowly licking them clean.

At church, the younger man who seems to never miss an opportunity to give me a warm, snug, embrace during the 'meet and greet' time in the service, is low hanging fruit on the tree of temptation that I modestly and openly turn away from with a sense of dignity. But that does not stop my mind from wandering during the sermon, welcoming images of that same young man taking me by the hand and slow dancing with me; his hands sliding down to sensually squeeze my ass as I lean into him so that my breasts firmly greet his muscular chest; our mouths open softly and kiss with a romance-novel passion.

When the single mother of one stops by to visit me, taking a break from her daily walk of pushing the stroller around the block, I can only listen as she shares her pain of rejection regarding hubby's betrayal of her. I also can only listen as she tells me how it turned out for good, sparking her realization that she would rather have a lesbian lover than a cheating husband. Outwardly I listen and affirm. Inwardly, secretly, I fantasize about the brief moments we could share caring for each other, secretly pleasuring each other. I admire her youth, marvel at her honesty, and secretly wonder what her freedom would feel like in my arms.

There are times when my fantasies are tame and hubby-centric. Occasionally, my fantasies of hubby can be wild, delving into images of raw fucking rather than sensual love-making.

There are other times when my fantasies are shocking to me. I wonder how such thoughts could fill my mind. I am mystified at how something so unthinkable in reality could be so arousing in fantasy.

Mostly though, the best fantasies are those which blur the line between my reality and my secret urges. Those are the visions that merge the familiar touch of hubby's hand on my body with the stranger's lusty pawing of my flesh. Maybe syncing up routines of life with naughty opportunities to exploit the trust of others; fucking a stranger while talking to hubby on the phone, cyber-sexing on my laptop with hubby in the room thinking I am FaceBooking, hiding my lesbian lover under the table licking my pussy as I maintain my composure chatting to hubby over dinner.

This is the mind of the average wifey. Our bodies may not be perfect 36-24-36 goddess-like figures. Our lifestyles may be dominated by all things regular and normal. Our stations in life may seem typical. We may appear to be so incremental in our libido that passion is a thousand urges away. But the truth is, our minds are as sharp as the most horny bastard out there. We feel things deeply. There are deep waters of desire flowing within us.

And in those rare moments when we can inspire desire and lusty cravings in others, we cherish the experience. We long for those small windows of opportunity when we can break away from the routines of our average patterns and predictable expectations, giving our minds and bodies a jolt of excitement, stimulation, and fulfilling wonder.

The average wifey may predictably shake her head 'no' to the flirty advances of the tempter. But later that night she may certainly be shaking in an orgasmic moment of pleasure as she engages her mind and body in the fantasy of what would happen if she said 'yes'.

The average wifey is famously indicted for routine love-making that seldom meets the quantity or quality her hubby craves. But few understand that while the average wifey may fail to measure up to the standards of hubby's horniness, the average wifey enjoys fantasies that hubby could never understand, let alone compete with.

For all the average wifeys out there, I write. I expose our minds, our cravings, our fantasies. I endure the taunts of the good ol' boys who are hell-bent on keeping us barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. I revel in the affirmation of those who say, "way to go girl!" I write because it pleases me to be able to admit what, well, pleases me!

Yes, my 36c breasts have large, pink nipples that never fail to draw attention. And yes, hubby enjoys a steady diet of sucking my breasts and making love to me. But there is so much more... so, so much more.