Averi Gets Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Daddy still be angry with Averi or will he forgive her?
2.1k words
4.05
110.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing the message on the screen I hurried to the shower. I had no idea how long I had been passed out in the floor. Daddy's message said he would be back, and there was no way I was going to do anything else to anger him today. I turned the water on and stood there looking in the mirror as I waited for it to warm up. My tits looked just as sore and abused as they felt. My nipples were still a bright purple color from all the pinching and pulling that daddy had so angrily done earlier. I looked at them and wondered if they would ever be the same again. I ran my fingers over them and was surprised by how much more sensitive they were. Don't get me wrong they were still sore as hell, yet my fingers running across them gave me a surge of pleasure that i had never felt before. I dismissed the feeling and climbed into the shower. The water was hot and it kind of stung my poor young skin after all the abuse it had just endured. My ass felt like it was on fire. Daddy must have spanked me thirty times on each cheek while he had been plunging that huge cock of his in and out of me. As I tried to rub the soreness out of my ass I started to think about the spanking I had received. I hated to admit it but it had gotten my pussy wetter than I had ever felt it. That's why it had been so easy for daddy to shove that huge thing of his in me with no resistance. Just thinking abut it now was making me wet. I couldn't believe it. I had just been raped by my own father and reviewing the scene in my head was making me horny as hell. I started rubbing my clit with one hand. With the other hand I reached up and caressed my still swollen purple nipples. I decided to pinch one just to see if it would hurt. It did, but to my surprise it made my pussy throb at the same time. I moved my hand to the other nipple and pinched it. Again my pussy contracted. As I continued to rub my clit and alternate pinching my poor little nipples I didn't realize how into it I was getting. I started to moan, not loudly, but I figured the shower would muffle the noise.

Unfortunately for me the shower did muffle the noise of the door opening, and my daddy stepping in to watch me. He watched through the glass doors as I continued to maul my little tits and shove my fingers up into my pretty little cunt.

"I guess you are a bigger whore than I thought you were!" Daddy yells as he flings open the door to the shower.

Startled and scared I start to stammer, "Daddy, I didn't mean to....I just couldn't help my...."

Daddy stops me in mid-sentence when he slaps me hard across the face. I fall to the floor of the shower crying.

"I guess the punishment I gave you earlier wasn't enough for a whore like you, was it Averi?"

I stayed in the bottom of the shower with my head in my hands still crying. Daddy reached into the shower and grabbed me by my hair. He again pulled me to my feet while I pleaded with him not to hurt me.

"Please daddy, don't hurt me. I will do anything you ask. I wanna be a good girl. Sometimes I just can't help myself. Please Daddy!"

My daddy just looked at me and smiled.

"Oh don't worry Averi. You are right, you will do anything that i want you too, but I can not promise that I won't hurt you. Seems to me that a little bit of hurt gives that filthy little cunt of yours a whole lot of pleasure, and I am going to use that to my full advantage."

Still holding my hair daddy yanked me out of the shower so hard I fell to the ground landing on my already sore ass. Daddy didn't even give me time to get up. He just drug me down the hallway to the stairs as I kicked and screamed. He stopped at the top of the stairs and looked down at me.

"You have two choices Averi. You can either get up and walk down these stairs on your own or I can drag your whore ass down them. Which is it going to be?"

I didn't have to think twice. Our house is an old Victorian home and the stairs were raw wood. There was no way in hell i was getting splinters in my ass from being drug down them. I stood up and turned to walk down them even through daddy still had a firm grip on my hair. He sent me down the stairs first so that he could continue to have control by using my hair to guide me. Daddy pointed me to the kitchen and I thought we were going to stop there when daddy stopped at the pantry and reached in. Alas, this was not the case. He reached in the pantry and pulled out our pit bulls leash and collar. Daddy stretched the collar out as far as it would go and put it around my tiny waist. Then he connected the leash in front of me and proceeded to lead me out the back door. Daddy has a shop out back where he works on his race cars. I was never permitted in there. He said it was because he had very expensive things in there that little girl's didn't need to play with. We live out in the country so I didn't have to worry about the neighbors seeing daddy leading my naked body through the backyard. Once we reached the shop daddy stopped to unlock the door then drug me inside locking the door behind him.

"Now Averi, I told you earlier that I was going to make you my little whore and I meant it. From now on you will do anything I ask you to do no matter what. Do you understand?"

I had already realized by the look on my daddy's face that this was not a question that was open for discussion. So, I merely replied "Yes, Sir," as I had always done when I knew better than to say anything more to my daddy.

"Good girl," daddy said as he began to dig in a tool box that he had pulled out of a dark closet in the corner of the shop.

As I stood there in the middle of my daddy's shop wearing nothing but a dog collar around my waist and the leash my daddy still held onto, I wondered just what he had planned. I'm ashamed to admit it but I could already feel the juices from my moist little pussy running down my leg. I loved my daddy and I would do anything he asked.

When daddy found what he was looking for he stood up and turned back around toward me. In his hands were what looked liked clothes pins but they were made of metal and had jagged little teeth on them. Daddy reached up and pinched my left nipple. It instantly got hard and I closed my eyes trying not to moan. Daddy then clamped one of the metal things onto my nipple. I screamed, it hurt like nothing I had ever felt before. Daddy again slapped me face hard.

"Bitch don't ever scream again" Daddy said as he let the other clamp bite down on my right nipple.

"But, it hurts daddy," I cried through clenched teeth.

"It is supposed to hurt whore! I bet your little cunt is dripping wet now though, isn't it?" Daddy said as he reached between my legs. I quickly covered my pussy with my hands not wanting daddy to find out that he was right. Daddy grabbed both of my hands and in one swift motion had them above my head and tied together with bungee cords that I hadn't even seen him holding. He then drug me to the center of the room and hooked the bungee cord to a steel A-frame that he generally used to hoist engines up with. With my hands tied to the frame I could only stand on my tippy toes. Daddy stood back and looked at me. I was hanging there crying. I knew it would do no good to beg and plead. I was to be my daddy's new play toy and I knew it. Daddy walked behind me and picked up a black thing that i knew to be a belt off of his car. I was scared to death because I already had a good idea as to what he planned to do with it.

"You are my whore Averi, and you will never play with yourself without my permission," Daddy said calmly as he swung the first of many blows with the belt.

"You will do as I say no matter what it is. You will not let any man put his hands anywhere near your body without my permission. From this day forward you are not to wear panties so that i may stick my dick in you at a moments notice."

I tried to hear everything that daddy was saying but the pain in my ass had started to sting so badly that my ears were ringing. When I didn't respond daddy walked around to the front of me. He lifted my head "Averi, are you listening to me?"

"Yes" I weakly said. Daddy raised the belt high above his head and swung harder than he ever had. The belt landed straight across both of my nipple almost cutting into my flesh. I screamed instantly.

"Yes, what?" Is all daddy said.

"Yes Sir." I sobbed through tear filled eyes. My breasts were pulsing with pain underneath the welts that had raised up on my skin. Daddy admired the welt for a moment then walked around behind me to admire how red my poor little ass was for the second time today. I felt daddy running his hand over my ass softly, not rough like before. I thought for sure his compassion was coming back and that my punishment was over. He let go of my ass and walked back around to the front of me. When he was back in front of me I could see that he had taken his jeans off and that he was sporting a raging hard on.

"Are you ready to be my whore Averi?"

"Yes, Sir" was all that I said. I knew better at this point than to say anything else.

Daddy stood in front of me and lifted both of my legs into the air. I was now hanging from the frame by my hands and they were starting to go numb. Daddy positioned that monster cock of his right at the opening of my poor little pussy. It was still swollen and pink from the abuse it had endured earlier that day. In one swift motion he lowered my whole body onto his cock. Again I thought I would pass out from the size of it.

"Wrap your legs around me Averi and lean back," daddy instructed.

As I did daddy started to pound his monster into my little body as it was suspended in the air. My hands were numb and my arms were headed in that direction, but all I could think about was how good my daddy's cock felt slamming into me over and over again. I shook my head from side to side as he pounded away. The clamps on my nipples were swaying back and forth with every movement and the pain was horrific. I hated to admit it but I was in ecstasy. Before I knew it I was rocked by the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I guess daddy felt it too cause he pumped even faster and slammed into my body one last time as his cum filled my little pussy past the point of being full and it started leaking out all over us. When daddy regained his breath he lifted me off of him dropped my feet on the floor and turned and walked out leaving me tied to the a frame with his cum running down my leg. I wonder if he is coming back.