Avoiding the Storm Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this is my mommy" said Eli as he looked up at Zaira.

Zaira and Eli smiled at each other. Then she returned her attention back to Adrian.

"Well Mr. Hitzag, It has..." Zaira stated before Adrian interrupted her.

"Please call me Adrian," requested a grinning Adrian.

"Fine Adrian, It has been nice talking to you," said Zaira as she looked at Eli.

"But we have a plane to catch," stated a now irritated Zaira.

*Adrian*

Adrian dismissed Zaira irritation. He would not allow her to leave, he just met her, and he wanted her. He never felt this way for any women in his life.

"Where are you guys traveling to?" asked a curious Adrian as he looked down at Eli.

Somehow, Adrian knew Zaira would not tell of their travelling plans, because she avoided telling her name. If she wants to play her little game, than he would play with her.

"I don't know, my mommy wouldn't tell me," Eli said as he looked up to his mother.

Zaira held tightly to Eli hand and tried to walk past Adrian, but Adrian blocked her move.

"So you choose not to tell me your name, or tell me where you guys are traveling to...," stated a now vexed Adrian.

"Last time I checked, that is called being rude," said a displeased Adrian as he looked in Zaira eyes.

"Well excuse me sir if I do kiss your butt," said Zaira quietly so Eli would not hear.

"I will not answer your questions that I have no interested in answering," stated an annoyed Zaira.

'Ha! She is stubborn, but I can break that' thought an amused Adrian as he rubbed his chin. Adrian refused to let her leave without telling him her name, where they were traveling to, or how long they would be gone. He moved closer to Zaira so only she could hear what he was about to say. Adrian inhaled her fragrance; 'damn the smell of pears and cinnamon. I can barely think when standing so close' thought Adrian.

"The quicker you tell me what I want to know, the quicker I will let you leave..." stated Adrian as his lips slightly brushed against Zaira ear.

"But mock my word woman, I get what I want," said Adrian as he touched her hair softly, and he pulled away.

Adrian did not care if Zaira was married, engaged, or going steady because she will be his no matter what. Zaira quickly inhaled, her eyes narrowed, and she was about to speak when she was distracted by a voice.

"Boss, I need to talk to you in private," stated Boris, Adrian right hand man.

Boris stood around 12 feet away from Adrian. 'Dammit Boris, can't you see I'm busy?' telepathy said to Boris. Adrian never broke eye contact with Ziara.'Sorry Boss, but this is important. It has to do with Conrad and the detective' Boris replied. Adrian only gave Boris a nod and then looked back to Zaira and Eli.

"Hey Eli, do you think you can stand right here until I finish talking with a friend?" asked Adrian as he looked at a smiling Eli.

"Yeah, I can do that boss," mocked a smiling Eli. Adrian smiled at Eli and winked at Zaira.

Adrian began to approach Boris still holding the smile. 'What has you smiling Boss?' asked a curious Boris. 'None of your damn business' stated a now smiling Adrian.

*Zaira*

'Okay, I can make a run for it but I have to pick up Eli' thought Zaira. She then walked hastily to the stairs with Eli in her arms. She had Eli wrap his arms and legs around her body while she rushed upstairs. As they walked into the gate, Zaira finally looked behind her to see if someone followed them. They finally boarded the plane. When Zaira and Eli took their seat, she took a deep sigh of relief.

"Mommy, why did we run from Mr. Adrian?" asked Eli as he rubbed his eyes.

"Mommy, will we see him again?" asked a curious Eli. Zaira looked into Eli sadden widen eyes and she felt a pain of sorrow hit her heart. 'How could Eli attach himself to a monster' thought Zaira. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she gasped for air.

*Adrian*

"Dammit, Boris...what now?" asked an annoyed Adrian.

"Your men lost the detective boss," said an anxious Boris.

"But I do have the information about her," stated Boris as he looked down.

"Her? You are telling me that a woman gave my brother up to the FBI?" said a pissed off Adrian as he held the bridge of his nose.

Adrian felt the stress creeping unto his body, 'How could his brother be so stupid?' he thought as he signed. He snatched the manila envelope and pulled out the contents. Reading the information in the envelopes he found out her name is Zaira Jacobs, she is 28 years old, a single mother, her husband died during war, and she recently resigned her job. Looking at a picture, he saw the women who he gave his heart to the moment he saw her, and the women who turned his brother in. Flipping through the picture, he recognized Eli holding his mother hand while walking across the street. His favorite picture was the one of Eli and Zaira sitting on a bench eating ice cream, she was eating strawberry and he was eating chocolate.

'That is why she did not want me to know her name, fate is strange...what should I do? Reprimand her for turning in my brother; maybe. Reprimand for her smart mouth; yes, I would enjoy that. A name that goes with her face finally, Zaira Hitzag...it has a nice ring to it' Adrian sighed and turned to look at Zaira, but she was gone.

"Dammit find her now!" shouted Adrian as he looked at Boris.

Boris understanding his boss command, and he began to speak into his headset. Suddenly, eight men came through the airport door and all walking towards Adrian.

"I will not tell you what will happen to your life if you do not find them...," as he talked to his men and he showed them the pictures of Zaira and Eli.

"They are not to be harmed or touched in any violent way is that understood?" demanded a pissed Adrian. All his men nodded their head and began to spread throughout the airport.

Those pale onyx eyes were now the color of dark clouds. The storm was approaching, and it was approaching fast.

Adrian waited at his house in New York, it has been 3 hours and he heard no news about Eli or Zaira. Then he suddenly heard a knock at the door, Adrian stood from his chair and walked calmly to the door. Making sure his clothes were in place, how could this woman have so much effect on him? He needed to figure out what he would do too her, and he needed to get his emotions under control. Adrian remembered how Eli made him laugh, he could not remember the last time he felt relief. Reaching for the door, he prayed silently that Zaira and Eli would be on the other end of the door for the sake of his men.

He opened the door to see his men standing there without Zaira and Eli. The rage began to boil, and his wolf began to surface. Without thinking, Adrian hybrid form swiftly sliced off one of his men head. Adrian looked at his bloody hand and his bloody attire then grinned. Adrian licked the blood off his finger and looked at the other men who were now wearing blood. His amber colored eyes were slowly fading to the onyx color. Tasting the blood satisfied the subduing wolf within, for now.

"Let this be a lesson..." said Adrian as he licked off his fingers.

"Now clean this shit up and find them, or do I have to make another example out of one of you?" said a now smiling Adrian.

Before anyone could answer, Adrian slammed the door in his men face.

Thinking about spilling someone else guts on the wall made his wolf laugh. 'How could you laugh at this you sick creature?' asked Adrian to his wolf. 'Well it couldn't be that bad if you're smiling you twisted fuck' said his laughing wolf.

Adrian walked into his bathroom, took off the bloody clothes, and started the shower. All throughout the night, all he could think about was Zaira. He remembered when he pressed his body against hers; Adrian moved his hand down to his throbbing cock and began to stroke it. He pictured Zaira grinding her hips on his cock. When Adrian saw his cock leak pre-cum, he began to stroke his cock faster and rougher. Remembering Zaira caused him to cum quicker than usually. The wolf within was not satisfied, he could feel his wolf was pacing back and forth. 'Be patient, for we will have them soon' reassured Adrian. Two hours later, Adrian woke from his dream reaching for the area beside him. He was searching for Ziara, but he was disappointed when she was not there.

"Damn her for leaving me, damn her for taking Eli, damn her for making me yearn for her, damn her for giving my brother to the FBI" growled Adrian as he set up in bed.

'Oh yes, she will be punished, but only I will punish her,... I will have them soon, no matter what the circumstances are. They will be my family; they will be mine...' thought Adrian. 'No she will be ours' reassured the wolf. 'Yes, she will be ours. But now I have to worry about Conrad, damn Er geht mir auf den' thought Adrian as he felled asleep.

*Zaira*

Zaira was relieved to see a flight attendant hand resting on her shoulder. After she reassured the flight attendant that she was okay, the flight attendant walked away. Six hours later, Zaira woke up a now sleeping Eli as the plane began to touch the ground.

"Welcome to Scotland and thank you for flying United Airplanes, and please enjoy your stay" said a reassuring voice.

Eli and Zaira stretched and walked off the plane, this is their new home. Zaira picked up Eli and saw the approaching storm clouds. Although she saw approaching storm clouds, she thanked God for getting them to Scotland safely and thanked God for helping them avoid the storm.

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain

Somehow I'm still here to explain

That the darkest hour never comes in the night

You can sleep with a gun

When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

Song Credit: "We are Young" by Fun & "Madness" by Shinedown

Hope you enjoyed it...please leave a comment!

12