Avoiding the Storm Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not like repeating myself Elena. What the hell do you want?" exclaimed a pissed off Adrian.

"I can barely recognize you," inquired Elena as she stood in front of Adrian.

Standing before Adrian, Elena noticed a few things about him. First, Adrian hair is lightly curled and it stopped beyond his strong jaw line. Secondly, his smooth face now wore a neatly trimmed five o'clock shadow. Lastly, Elena noticed how Adrian muscles grew since the last time she saw him.

"I must say, I like the new you?" whispered Elena as she rubbed Adrian chest.

Elena began to kiss lightly on Adrian's neck, as she twisted his nipple. A quick intake of breath caused him to push Elena's head down signaling her to move further. Still kissing on Adrian's neck, Elena began to kiss his collarbone. Unwilling to stop, she kneeled down smirking up at him. Massaging his balls, Elena watched his cock become erected. His nine-inch cock made her mouth droll. Licking her lips, she began to grip his cock tightly into her small hands. She was unable to wrap her whole hand around his cock because of his thickness. Memorizing the cock she has sucked so many times made her wet. Flicking her tongue around the head, Elena began to pump his cock slowly. Adrian placed his hand behind Elena head and encouraged her to suck him by forcing her closer. When she refused, he became enraged.

"Don't test me Elena" demanded Adrian as he forced his cock into Elena mouth.

Being a professional at sucking cocks, Elena swallowed Adrian's cock without gagging. Getting his whole cock wet, Adrian began to pick up his pace. Holding Elena's head still, Adrian pumped his cock inside of Elena's throat. Forcing himself deeper inside of her, he held his head back. Unsatisfied by her lip service, Adrian removed his cock.

*Adrian*

"Turn over," demanded Adrian as he shoved Elena backwards.

Turning over on her knees and palms, Elena teased Adrian by swinging her hips in the air. Getting behind Elena, Adrian noticed her body. How small and fragile Elena looked, and how he could see her bones. 'What the hell are you thinking? You know you don't want to fuck her. Just look at her back, you can see her damn spinal cord. Look how she lacks hips. She's like a pencil, no curves, no ass, but her breasts are nice' mocked the wolf. Adrian watched as his penis became limp. Turned off by Elena, Adrian rose from his spot and looked at Elena disgusted. 'Dammit, what has Zaira done to me' asked Adrian to himself as he rubbed his forehead.

Growing impatience with Adrian, Elena turned around and looked into Adrian's eyes. His eyes not filled with lust or desire but filled with disgust. Elena was proud of her body, but the expression Adrian had on his face made her second guess her appearance. Ashamed of her body, Elena tried to cover herself.

"Get out my face," roared Adrian as he looked into Elena's eyes.

Elena sat on the ground, watching Adrian's onyx eyes turn into a dark grey. Adrian never used that tone of voice with her before, and maybe she could persuade him again.

"But...But" stammered Elena as fear crept in her body.

"Now" yelled Adrian as he watch Elena fly from his sight.

Adrian watched Elena shift into her wolf form and run back into the compound. He tried to cause her much pain and humiliation because he hated Elena. She held to much pride, and he did everything he could to break her. Frustrated with himself, Adrian shifted into his wolf and ran deep into the forest. 'Zaira I swear to you this day, dead or alive. You will suffer for making me into the person I have feared to become... A man without control' thought Adrian as he continued his run. Looking up into the sky, Adrian noticed the dark storm clouds approaching. Adrian closed his eyes and welcomed the storm. He knew no matter how hard a person try, they could not avoid the storm.

*Elena*

'How dare he treat me that way. He has another thing coming if he thinks I will forget this. How could he treat me like this, as if I'm not good enough. Me, Elena Rosemead, not good enough? He must been having a bad day. Maybe I can solve his problem, and then he'll come crawling back to me. After he realizes what I have done for him, he will finally accept me as Alpha Bitch' plotted Elena to herself as she stormed into the compound. Elena had to solve Adrian's problem and quickly. The faster she solved his problem, the faster he would accept her as equal. Her becoming Alpha Bitch would set her twin and herself up for life. 'I need information, I wonder if Evona knows anything' asked Elena to herself as she walked upstairs.

"Evona, my dear sister, I need your assistances," requested Elena as she telepath to her sister.

"What the hell do you want Elena" moaned an annoyed Evona.

"I'm kind of busy," stated Evona as she gripped the sheets tightly.

"Oh please, the fucking can wait," said Elena as she walked into her bedroom.

"Do you know what's going on with Adrian?" asked Elena as she walked towards the body length mirror.

"No I don't...Why, is something wrong?" stated a frustrated Evona as she shoved her lover afar.

"He...He turned me down" stuttered Elena as she observed her naked form in the mirror.

"What do you expect Elena?" Evona asked as she sat up in bed.

"If you were his mate, then he would have claimed you by now. Stop while you're ahead, and remove any scheme," indicated an annoyed Evona.

"But I'm supposed to be Alpha Bitch!" shouted Elena as she ran her hands down her thin waist.

"Only thing you're supposed to be is beta. I'm not sure who filled your head up with lies, but Adrian Hitzag does not want you," revealed Evona as prepared for a bath.

"Who would want to mate with someone who has slept with every available male? Enough is enough Elena, I'm sorry," Evona sympathized.

"Fine, settle on being beta," shouted a pissed off Elena.

"He does want me, he just doesn't know it yet," stated Elena as she closed off communications with her sister.

Evona was older than Elena was by two minutes. She regretted having a little sister especially when the little sister was Elena. Looking at herself in the mirror, Evona, was always different from her little sister. They both shared same red henna hair, hazel eyes, and five foot nine height. The differences between the sisters are noticeable. Elena believed the world owed her something, she was petite, and she fucked men just for the sport. Evona was different, she worked for what she wanted, Evona was chubbier than Elena, Evona respected herself, and she was content with her life. Being older than Elena is Evona felt a need to protect her from harm.

Evona believed Elena's attitude came when their parents abandoned them. At the age of two, the sisters were abandoned on the Hitzag porch. The Hitzag family raised Evona and Elena as their daughters. Elena's actions were the reason for the downgrade to beta. Mrs. Brigitta Hitzag heard of Elena's countless number of sexual partners and her sly ways. Adrian and Mr. Alban Hitzag heard rumors about Elena's distrust towards the pack, but Alban could not believe it.

When the pack had to fight against their enemies, the enemies knew their weakness. Elena sold information regarding the property and the hidden passageways. By time Adrian found out about Elena's treason it was too late, Alban was killed at "The Battle of Halberd'. Adrian was moments away from killing Elena before his mother stepped in. Brigitta made Adrian promise not to harm Elena because Brigitta could not endure another death of the family. Not only did he promise not to harm Elena but to keep it a secret only between their family. If the pack knew about Elena's betrayal, they would view their leaders as weak pups. Until this day, Elena only survives because of Mrs. Hitzag survival. Since the betrayal, Adrian had to build the clan back up from scratch with no help or guardianship.

Chapter 2

***********************************************************************

*Zaira -- Scotland (Friday)*

"Eli Jamal Jacobs, if you don't hurry up" shouted Zaira towards Eli's room. as she stood by the kitchen.

Eli came running out of his room with his hulk backpack attached to his shoulder. Zaira watched as her son approached her while smiling at her.

"I'm ready mommy" breathlessly said Eli as he slouched.

Eli slouched over with his palms resting on his kneecaps. Trying to catch his breath, Eli took one deep breath and stood up.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" asked a concerned Zaira while looking into Eli's emerald eyes.

"I'm okay mom," stated Eli as he walked towards to kitchen.

"Do you have everything you need?" requested Zaira as she watch Eli plunder through the fridge.

"Yes ma'am" said Eli as he grabbed a yogurt.

"Let's go through the list, just to make sure" Zaira requested.

"Again? Do we have to?" groaned Eli as he rolled his eyes.

"Yes because this is your first sleepover, and I won't be there if you need me" stated Zaira as she felt a tear run down her cheek.

"Mommy, don't cry again," pleaded Eli as he walked towards his mother.

Zaira felt Eli arms wrapped around her waist. She held Eli in her arms as she tried to collect her emotions. 'God woman, he's just going to a sleepover. He will be fine; you will pick him up Sunday morning. That's a day and a half' thought Zaira to herself.

"I'm okay sweetheart," whispered Zaira as she put on a fake smile.

"If you don't want me to go," said Eli as he looked into Zaira drying eyes.

"No, I want you to go and have fun" interrupted Zaira.

"Good, now come on mom" Eli said enthusiastically before running towards the door.

Zaira watched Eli as she gathered her keys and purse. She giggled to herself as she watched Eli golden brown curls bounced while he ran out their house.

After forty-five minutes of constant driving, Zaira finally arrived at the Ballard residence. Amazed by the landscape and the built house, Zaira focused on her surroundings. As soon as Zaira stopped the 2004 Black BMW, Eli unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped out of the stopped car. Watching Eli run up to the Ballard's home as a second home, Zaira felt a warm secure feeling. Zaira put the car in park, turned off the ignition, and exited the car. Observing the family from afar, Zaira watched Shona walking outside with Duclas running ahead of his mother. Shona was a short woman, smaller than Zaira, with light brown hair. Shona greeted Zaira with a hug, which she eagerly accepted. Shona and her husband, Nicolas, invited Zaira inside for a glass of lemonade. An hour later, Zaira stepped down from the Ballard house steps and walked towards her BMW. After saying goodnight to Eli, Zaira walked to the car with a feeling of contentment.

'What a nice family' Zaira thought to herself while driving home. 'When will I get my happily ever after' asked Zaira to herself. 'You had you're happily ever after with Jeremiah, now it's time to move on' stated a voice in Zaira head. 'I was happy, why did this happen to me? I want the nice house with a big yard, a dog, and a big family. Where is my happily ever after' demanded Zaira as she hit the wheel in frustration. All Zaira could think about was her happy life with Jeremiah. When Jeremiah died, her happiness faded day by day but the only thing that kept her alive is Eli. As she reminisced about her life with Jeremiah, one of her favorite songs began to play on the radio. As she turned the radio up, Zaira recalled the lyrics and began to sing.

"So I won't let you close enough to hurt me. No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me. I can't give you what you think you gave me. It's time to say goodbye to turning tables. " sang Zaira in a low key.

"Under haunted skies I see. Where love is lost, your ghost is found. I've braved a hundred storms to leave." continued a singing Zaira as tears fell down her face.

"Next time I'll be brave, I'll be my own savior. Standing on my own two feet (2)" sobbed Zaira as she continued singing in a higher tone. Not paying attention to the road, Zaira was unable to avoid the huge pothole.

"Damn it!" shouted Zaira as she swerved off the road.

"This can't be happening now," cried Zaria as she parked the car. Furious by the flatten tire, the setting sun, her crying, and the rain Zaira hit the wheel countless number of times.

'Crying won't solve anything, and neither will sitting in a car with a flat tire.' Zaira told herself as she turned off the ignition and emerged from the car.

"Great day not to bring an umbrella" mocked Zaira to herself.

Walking to the front passenger tire, Zaira observed the damages. She did not know how to change a tire, but today would be a good day to learn. The worst part was Scotland's horrid weather. Deciding not to pout about the situation anymore, Zaira walked towards the trunk. Opening the trunk, she took out the tire and jack. After ten minutes of constant fails, Zaira stood up having figured out that she was not going to get the damn tire changed on her own. Opening her arms wide with her head tilt towards the clouds, she let the rain consume her body. As she looked into the dark clouds, she screamed at the heavens above. She cussed at Jeremiah for leaving her; she cussed at the terrible weather, but most of all she cussed at herself. She could not live life regretting the past nor missed opportunities. Zaira let the rain wash away all her fears/trouble and let out a sigh of relief. Laughing at her current situation, she did not notice that she had company.

"Are ye trying to catch yer death?" asked a deep Scottish masculine voice.

Frozen in her steps, Zaira slowly turned around and gasped silently. What she saw astonished her, and all she was capable of doing was staring. Before Zaira's eyes, was a tall, handsome, and well-built man. Surrounding him were three black Cadillac SUVs and two black Land Range Rovers. Each car had at least three men in them; she wondered why he travelled with a crew. Thinking about him, made her attention return to the intruder.

"Are ye okay bonnie?" repeated the handsome man.

'That voice is familiar' thought Zaira as she tried to avoid eye contact. 'The dream, oh fuck...no this can't be happening' Zaira mentally shouted to herself. The man hid under an umbrella but the only thing Zaira could see was his stern full lips. She needed to see his eyes, to determine if he was the one who hunted her dreams. He stepped closer allowing his umbrella to shield her from the rain. Zaira took that opportunity to look upon her rescuer's face, and was astonished.

"You're the man from my dreams" she said quietly.

"Excuse me bonnie?" said Zaira rescuer as he stared into her eyes.

"Um, nothing" Zaira said a little bashfully as she glanced up into his light blue eyes.

'His eyes are so beautiful, and they remind me of the waters surrounding the Bahamas. He's the one from my dream. The wolf in my dream could read my thoughts, I wonder if he's reading mine.' thought Zaira. She continued to stare at the tall figure in front of her. He wore lightly baggy dark denim jeans, a snug dark purple V-neck shirt, black/dark purple Nikes sneakers and a Skyline Geneva Platinum watch. He stood at least six feet three, a body built like professional football player Tebow, and broad shoulders. His facial feature held light blue eyes, thick/kissable lips, a medium sized nose; raven black hair grew slightly beyond his shoulder, and a light scruffy beard. When he smiled, you could see his straight white pearly teeth and light crow's feet at the corner of his eyes. What surprised Zaira was the diamond earring in his right ear. 'Uh oh, a pretty boy' thought Zaira. As if reading her thoughts, the handsome man giggled to himself.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," Zaira said as she shyly looked into his eyes.

"It's okay bonnie, I'm used to it" mocked the handsome man.

"Colin MacLeod at your service" pronounced Colin as he grabbed her hand.

"Zaira Jacobs" stated Zaira as she watched Colin kiss her hand, and never breaking eye contact with her. 'Shit, I just told him my real name. Well telling a couple of people won't hurt" thought Zaira.

*Colin*

Colin sat in the backseat of his black Cadillac Escalade, with tinted windows. Being Alpha of the MacLeod clan was indeed stressful but it had many benefits. The MacLeod clan was one of the most powerful clans in Europe besides the Hitzag of course. Colin considered himself a reasonable and humble person, but he despised the Hitzag clan. 'Cocky bastards' announced Colin to himself. Dismissing his rival from his thoughts, Colin began to wonder about his cousin Duncan. Besides the clan, Duncan is Colin only living family member. He feared for Duncan, because Duncan held much resentment against the Hitzag clan. The battle of Halberd (Hitzag vs. MacLeod), took lives from both Colin's and Duncan's family. The rival between Hitzag and MacLeod went back centuries. Colin worked his ass off when he was younger because he had to prove he was worthy to become alpha after his father death.

Duncan did not recognize Colin as a cousin nor alpha, but they recognized each other as brother. Relaxing in the backseat Colin began to search for his IPod in his black duffle bag. Colin watched the rain pour, listened to music, and felt relaxed. Staring outside, he decided to roll down the window a little to feel the breeze. He enjoyed the drops of cool rain hitting his face, and the fresh air following in his lungs. Feeling at ease, Colin let the music drift him off to sleep. Thirty minutes later 'Oi wake the hell up!' shouted his wolf. Colin suddenly snapped his eyes opened and listened closely to his wolf. 'What is it?' asked Colin to his wolf.

Before his wolf spoke, Colin nostrils were set on fire. Searching his surroundings, Colin desired to know where the smell of cardamom and apricots came from. Rolling down the window completely down, he saw a stranded car some yards ahead. The closer he got to the car, the stronger the scent became. At that exact moment, Colin realized why his wolf woke him up. By the broken down car, Colin saw a beautiful black woman yelling at the sky. If it were anyone else, he would guess the woman was mental. She was not just anyone; she's his mate.

"Stop by that black car," telepath Colin to his entire posse.

"Yes Sir" his posse said in union.

After stopping across the street from the stranded car, Colin ran over to his damsel in distress with an umbrella. He snuck behind the damsel, observed her curvaceous but luscious body, and groaned to himself. When she leaned down to pick up the tire, Colin realized her ass and was immediately aroused. Her wet clothes helped Colin to see every hidden curves. 'Oi! If she continues to stand in the rain, you won't have the opportunity to see her naked. Because she'll be dead you fool!' shouted Colin's wolf. Snapping out of reality, Colin quickly sheltered his damsel with the umbrella.

His damsel could dress so plainly but look astonishing. She wore white skintight capris, a baggy spring green shirt that stopped after her naval, spring green/white air forces, and gold accessories. Only make-up she wore was lip-gloss, her hair pinned up in a ponytail, and clear finger nail polish. She must have a date. Well, I feel sorry for the poor bastard who has the balls to date my woman' assumed Colin. After they exchanged names, Colin ordered someone to replace Zaira's tire. Zaira and Colin stood under his umbrella, waiting for his man to change her tire.