Avril's Hero

Story Info
A security guard's night gets interesting.
1k words
3.26
86.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction. I have never met Avril Lavigne but I can dream!

*********

My name is Adam. I work for the police now but while I was a university I made some extra cash working as a security guard at rock festivals and sporting events. It was good money but it was mostly pretty dull. Mostly.

It was at a big rock festival. I was taking my lunch break at about 1am (I was on nightshift). Being pretty senior I'd managed to blag a backstage pass. It was usually pretty quite back there, amongst the trailers, since the the big stars usually stayed on their tour busses so I was surprised when I saw a big group of guys in a circle. My security guard instincts kicked in and I picked up a crowbar that had been leaned against a trailer and jogged over.

I quickly saw that the guys were trying to rape a young girl so I shouted out

"Hey, what the hell do you think you are doing?". They turned round to look at me and I realised I was in trouble. I'm 6 foot and quite well built but each of them was bigger than me and there was 5 of them. They attacked without warning. Luckily they didn't see the crowbar held low in my right hand and I managed to catch one on the temple and another in the stomach before receiving several blows to the head and being forced against the wall. I was pinned there and the blows rained in for what seemed like hours. Then, out of nowhere there was a screeching of tyres and Jamie, Ben and Dave, the mobile security patrol piled out of a car and joined the fray.

"Get the girl out of here!" Jamie yelled to me as he sent a thug staggering back. Only when I ran over to the girl did it suddenly strike.

"Shit, your Avril Lavigne!" I said and immediately winced. Not exactly the classiest introduction. I tried to persuade her to walk with me but she just grabbed me and clung to me, shaking, so I swept her up in my arms and carried her.

We arrived back at her trailer and I carried her inside.

"How can I ever repay you?" she whispered as I set her down.

"How about a kiss?" I replied, imagining what a good story a peck on the cheek from Avril Lavigne would be. She smiled nervously and pulled me down by the tie into a passionate kiss. I didn't want it to end but she pulled away. I went to kiss her again but she quickly slipped down onto her knees and began unzipping me.

"You don't have to do that" I said shakily, wondering to myself why I was being so polite as she popped my raging erection out.

"So you're a handsome hero in uniform who is the perfect gentleman as well?" she replied,

"you're every sexual fantasy I've ever had". She giggled slightly but then quickly set to work, rubbing her tongue from my balls, up my shaft and took most of my 8 inches in her mouth. She was superb, starting slowly and then got faster and harder as my balls began to fill. I looked down at her to warn her I was going to cum but one look into her wide blue eyes and I exploded uncontrollably into her mouth. Avril slurped deeply, trying to save every drop of cum and the sight of her with cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth caused me to shoot extra hard before collapsing onto the bed.

I as lay on the bed Avril came over and lay next to me.

"You were amazing out there. I don't even know your name" she said.

"It's Adam" I replied

"and I wasn't amazing, I got a kicking".

"Rubbish, I saw you lay those first two guys out" she smiled. She slipped off my tie and began unbuttoning my shirt and then let me slip off the crop top she was wearing. This revealed a perfect pair of pert breasts in a silk black bra. I slipped off the bra with ease and went to work on her breasts, bringing her nipples to attention with a single skilled lick of each, causing her to gasp with pleasure. I began kissing her neck and playing with her nipples. I wanted to make this last, thinking that I would not be ready to go again for at least 10 minutes but to my surprise when she reached down and stroked it, it immediately sprung to attention again. I returned my mouth to her breasts sucking and licking each one in turn, leaving my hands free to undo her jeans and slip them off, leaving just a tiny pair of silk panties which were soaked with her juices. Ripping these off I plunged my head into her neatly trimmed bush, pausing brief to lick her gash up and down before sticking my tongue deep inside her, causing her to arch her back and moan with pleasure as I explored her. Soon her juices were flowing everywhere as her sweet little body shook with a powerful orgasm.

I pull myself up next to her and lay next to her, expecting her to be exhausted. She had other ideas, pulling me in close, kissing me and then quickly free my erection again. The scared little girl of earlier was gone as she growled

"Now stop teasing me with that little tongue and get that huge cock of yours inside me". I decided to take control so I knelt over her and held her down roughly with one hand whilst using the other hand to rub her gash with my cock.

"Ask nicely" I commanded.

"Fuck me!" she gasped. With that I plunged deep inside her and started pumping. I was completely in control and I loved it. I kept pumping and her moans got louder. Soon she was cumming again and this time we came together, shaking her whole trailer. We spent the rest of the night trying out every position we could think until by the morning we just lay naked and covered in sweat in each others arms. We took a shower together, having sex one last time before exchanging numbers and going our seperate ways.

I meet up with Avril every time her career brings her to England but none of them were quite like that first time.