Awake in a Dreamland Ch. 02

Story Info
Home cumming.
7k words
3.92
55.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home just after six on the Friday night. It was the end of the first semester and I welcomed this break before going into the second semester. I think I did well with all my subjects.

Becky came out of the house to greet me. She flung her arms around my neck and gave me a good hug. After that she gave me a peck on my mouth and explained that she can't give me the kiss I want cause she doesn't want our parents to see us by accident.

With my hands on her hips I pushed her away from me so that I can have a better look at her. She smiled when I told her she was still very beautiful and that I missed her over the last few months.

She took one of my bags and led the way into the house. We went up to my room to put the bags down, only then did I realize our parents weren't there.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked herfeeling the need to get the kiss I wanted.

"They went to get us some shampaigne for the celebration." She said and put the bag on my bed.

"What celebration?" I asked stupidly.

"Your home coming silly." She said smiling. "We're all happy you're back and in one piece."

"So why did you say you don't want them to see us when they're not here?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"You're at varsity but you ask very dumb questions." She said and walked over to me. "They would have seen us if they arrived home while we were kissing in the driveway."

I took her in my arms and started kissing her. Her lips were soft and a little moist, her breath smelled like mint and her tongue felt great when she played with mine. I felt my cock growing and wondered what she would say after all this time. I slid my hands down her back to her ass and gently starting massaging both her cheeks. She groaned softly as I pulled her harder against me. I was sure that she could feel my now erect cock.

We continued kissing for another minute then I felt her starting to rub her lower body against mine. My hands went from her ass up over her hips and towards her breasts. My fingers immediately found her hard nipples. I flicked both nipples with my thumbs for a few seconds, then I took it in between two fingers and gently squeezed and pulled it.

Her hands went from behind my neck down to my pants. She unbuttoned it and pulled my zip down. After pulling my pants open she pulled my cock out from behind my boxerx and stroked it.

She broke the kiss to look at my erect cock. I looked down at her, her head came closer to my cockhead. I thought she was going to blow me right there and then but she first started licking my head. Her tongue rounded my head then slid down my shaft. When it returned to my head she opened her mouth and closed it again when my head was inside it.

It felt great having my cock inside her mouth again. I felt her sucking the cum closer. Her tongue still played with my head when I warned her I was going to cum. She didn't pull back and Ai was only to happy to cum inside her mouth.

She swallowed every drop before taking my cock out. She started pulling her top over her head when we heard the car pull into the driveway.

"Fuck they're back." She said. "And I still wanted you to give me a good suck and fuck."

"Don't stress, there will be more than enough time for that, thanks for the great bj." I replied and pushed my cock back into my pants.

My parents were very happy to see me. My dad gave me a firm handshake and my mom a long hug. I offered to take some of the parcels but I ended up walk8ng back inside the house empty handed.

We sat in the living room talking about everything that happened when we were apart from each other. I learned that the business was doing very well and that Becky was also learning the ins and outs very quickly. I told them about my first semester and of the fun we have as students. They asked me about the girls on campus but I just said that I didn't find anyone special up to now.

As it got later and we all got drunker from all the shampaigne I started giving close attention to every detail of my sister and my mother.

Becky was more or less still the same, long blonde hair that almost reached to her ass and her way of doing things still very attractive. I started concentrating on my mother. She was still a beautiful woman at the age of 46, her light brown hair reaching her shoulders, her green eyes and full lips something worth focusing on, her breasts are slightly bigger than Becky's and she's got a body that she keeps in shape. She is more beautiful than a lot of her friends that I have met.

My parents said good night at about 11 and left us to spend some time together. We started sharing info about our friends, not really things we wanted our parents to hear.

"So Ricky already had two boyfriends which she fucked. Her parents caught her with the last one." She said and continued after I asked her how it happened. "Her parents went away for the weekend and came back earlier than she thought they would. They found her lying flat on her back beside the pool with her legs spread and the guy eating out her pussy while another girl was busy played with her nipples while Ricky was busy licking her out again. Her parents took away her computer and found three porno magazines in her closet, they told her that she will obey the rules of the house she lives in. She can't go out on weekends, noone is allowed to visit her at home and she has to be home at a certain time so she can't even go anywhere after work."

"Hell that's tough." I said. "She must be getting really frustrated without being able to do anything?"

"She is. Her only entertainment is at work now. Her parents have no idea that I know of anything, they asked me to keep an eye on her and when I asked why they spun me a weird story. When I asked Ricky about it she told me everything. She's my friend and I started helping her out. I started taking my vibrator to work, we go to the storage room every now and then and I help her to get off." She continued.

I heard all the details of their meetings and sat there with a hard on. I got another blowjob before Becky went to her room. I fell asleep shortly after she left and had wonderful dreams of Becky and Ricky.

I spent most of the Saturday with my dad. We went to the office early in the morning, my dad had to do some things and I took the time to check my mails and do a bit of surfing on the web. My dad didn't mind me visiting pornsites so I visited all the sites I like.

When he finished whatever he was doing we went to play a round of golf. This is were he surprised me. He started talking about the finer things in life like beer, golf, flashy cars, a couple of other things and of course women.

He asked me if I have a girlfriend back at varsity. I said no but mentioned that a couple of girls are showing interest. I explained that I don't want to be too serious too soon and I want to focus on my studies. He said it's cool and continued talking. Don't really know how we got to the topic but we ended up talking about sex.

I said yes, I did have sex over the last few months but it's not something I want to discuss at this moment in time. Again he respected my wishes and finished his 8th hole with a birdie.

We continued talking through holes 9 right up to hole 14 when he surprised me again. Oh and I double bogeyed the hole.

"So how are things between you and Becky?" he asked.

"Me and becky:" I asked surprised.

"Yeah." He replied after his tea off.

"We are cool, why?" I asked.

"Just wondering." He waited for me to tea off before continueing. "What do you think about her?"

"Well I like her, love her. I mean, she's my sister and that's why I like her and stuff." I replied knowing that I shouldn't have said that so soon.

"Your adopted sister. How do you feel about that?" he asked.

"I don;'t know." I replied trying to avoid any questions.

"Do you like her in a different way or do you like her in a brother-sister way?" he asked again after hitting the ball onto the green.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked feeling very nervous. What if he knows about me and Becky?

"I am your father, you can talk to me about anything." He said and commented on the bad shot I had.

I now knew that he had to know something but I didn't know what he knew. I remained silent and tried to concentrate on getting my ball out of the sandtrap.

"Joe." He said after I took my shot.

"What?" I replied.

"I know that you like Becky more than you should." He said and waited for my reply. When I didn't reply he went on. "I saw it in your eyes last night, the way you looked at her, the way you listened, everything, I saw everything."

I didn't want to defend myself so I only said I can't help it and went to wait on the edge of the green.

He went to his ball and finished off with another birdie. He got his ball out of the hole and walked over to me.

"Relax, I'm not going to judge you, I just want to give you some advice if that's okay with you." He said.

I walked over to my ball and concentrated on my putt. It was a 12 foot putt, not difficult but somehow I missed it.

"So what's your advice?" I asked and finally finished my round.

"Be careful. It's easy to get hurt." He said.

We continued talking through the rest of the holes, he told me a story I thought I would never have heard and told me that I can talk to him when I feel like it.

We drove home and found the two women beside the pool and in deep conversation. They only said it's female stuff and they're not going to bore us with it when we asked them about what they were talking about.

We spent the rest of the day swimming and watched movies later on. My parents went to bed before us and Becky and myself were alone again.

We first talked about our friends, then the conversation changed to sex. I was developing a good erection and badly wanted release. I could see that Becky saw my erection and wanted to use it while she can.

We slowly started touching each other. Our lips met and we kissed for a while before taking it any further. It was a long time since our last fuck.

My hands found their way under her top on their way to her tits. My hand cupped her breast and I felt her erect nipple under my hand. Our kissing became more passionate as I played with her nipples.

Her hands were already inside my pants, my cock was getting a nice massage. She used both her hands to pull my pants down, I helped her of course by lifting my ass up from the couch. She pulled my pants down to my feet and immediately headed for my cock. Her tongue felt great as she started licking my cock up and down.

I took her top off before she went down on me again. As she sucked me I played with her tits. The feeling of having her tits in my hands again helped in bringing me closer to an orgasm very quickly. My cum shot out into her mouth, she remained in the posision she was in. She swallowed all my cum before lifting her head.

"Now it's my turn." She said with a hungry look in her eyes and a sexy tone to her voice.

She stood up and removed her pants and g-string. Sjhe sat down on the couch and layed back spreading her legs.

"Eat me Joe, God eat me." She said softly.

I lowered my head to her waiting pussy and started kissing her on the left side of her pussy. I made my way over to the right side and then started licking her. My tongue slid in between her lips and made its way from the bottom of her pussy crack to the top where her clit was waiting for me. She was very wet and I loved her taste. I circled her opening before entering her. My tongue played around inside her, I took my tongue out and headed for the part that I will abuse to give her pleasure.

She gave a soft groan as I licked across her clit. Her hips also started moving up and down. She smeared her pussy juices over my face as I continued my assault on her clit.

She groaned louder as her body started shaking. Stream after stream of cum flowed into my mouth. I drank her cum as if it were water in the desert. I continued licking her for a few more minutes.

I lifted my head and looked into her beautiful face. I finally realized how much I've missed her. This holiday is going to be the best ever.

I found my dad in the garage the next morning. My mom and Becky left early and would only be back after lunchtime. My dad was going through some boxes and asked me to help him put the other boxes away after he found what he was looking for.

I carried the box into the house. We sat in the living room, he took the box from me and sat it in front of him. He opened the box and took a couple of cassettes out.

"Joe, you've become a man now. I want you to look at this, it's porn movies, movies of lesbians, incest, beastiality and much more. When you are done you can put them back into this box, this box now belongs to you. There are some other things that you might want to look at as well but you can do them on your own time. You can either put the box back into the garage or you can keep it in your room. Don't worry, your mother won't go through it if she finds it, so you are safe." He said without giving me a chance to talk.

I thanked him and took the tapes and box to my room. I can just imagine watching the movies while Becky and I go at it.

The two women arrived home shortly after two o'clock. They didn't want us to help them carry the bags into the house and told us to get some drinks into the fridge instead.

We sat around chatting about nothing in particular for a while, then my mother suggested we play a game. We quickly had supper and started with the game.

We decided to play King. There's a lot of rules to remember but it's fun. We had a lot of alcohol to play with and what a night it was going to be.

We arranged the cards in a circle around a glass and gave everyone their own glass. We decided that my father can start us off because he is the oldest. He picked up at the card and had to take a sip of his drink cause he picked up a two.

The game progressed nicely and after the second round we were all pretty mellow.

After the fifth round we were all pretty drunk, the rules also changed a bit and we were all sitting around the cards naked. Of course my cock was standing straight up in the air, I mean my sister was sitting naked and then my mother who I never thought of in a sexual ways was also naked and I could see my dad was getting some good pussy when they fucked.

My mother picked up a ten and had the chance to make another rule. She was actually the one who made most of the sexual rules like when the guys have to take a drink they have to masterbate while drinking and the one where we had to take all our clothes off when we picked the last king up.

"Okay, let me see." She said with a hint of mischief in her voice. "Guys, when we drink you have to suck our nipples."

We did it and things started getting out of hand. It felt weird when I had to suck my mother's nipple but I soon convinced myself there was nothing wrong with it cause she's not my biological mother.

Before lon my sister had her head barried between my father's legs, she was sucking him off while he drank the whole glass in the middle of the circle.

I was sitting there staring at them when I noticed my mother coming round to my side. She pushed my upper body back a bit and lowered her head to my dick. Her lips closed around my cock and she started sucking me off.

My dad was now gently fucking Becky's mouth. He was groaning softly as his cock moved in and out of her mouth.

The girls continued sucking us for two more minutes before the real fun started. My mother suggested we take turns fucking each other. My sister being the youngest sat out while my dad and Myself took our posisions in standing in front of my mother and the back of her.

She hungrely started sucking my dad's cock. I put my hands on her hips and brought my cock closer to her waiting cunt. I slipped into her and immediately started fucking her. She gripped my cock with her pussy as I pulled back and released it when I pushed back in her again. Her hips started moving in rhythm with my cock and I felt right cumming but I managed to stop myself from shooting my load inside her.

After a few minutes she stopped sucking my dad's cock and told me to pull out. My dad and I stood there waiting for our commands but didn't get any, instead my mother walked on her hands and knees to my sister and barried her head between Becky's legs.

We stared at them from behind my mother's naked ass. My sister was sitting on the couch with her eyes closed and her hands on my mother's head. She groaned softly as my mother continued eating her pussy out. It wasn't long before she moved her hips and started to shake as her orgasm went through her body.

After a little while they changed posisions and my mother was now sitting on the couch with her legs spread and my sister was busy licking her pussy out.

My mother called me over and told me to fuck my sister while she's busy licking her pussy out. I got down on my knees and started kissing Becky's ass cheeks. Then I got up, grabbed hold of her hips and shoved my cock inside her. She was so wet, I slid in and out of her with ease. My dad was standing next to my mother, hse had his cock in her hand and pumped it vigorously.

I told her I was going to cum and she instructed me to pull out and shoot my cum over her. Becky moved away from her and watched as my cum shot out onto our mother. The cum covered her tits and some landed on her stomach. Becky immediately moved in and started licking the cum from my mother's body. My dad also shot his load, my mother turned her head, opened her mouth and posisioned her mouth in front of my dad's cock, she swallowed all his cum.

We all took a shower together, we washed each each other and fucked each other and finally went to bed. My sister spent the night in my room, we had some more fun before drifting off to sleep.

I arrived home just after six on the Friday night. It was the end of the first semester and I welcomed this break before going into the second semester. I think I did well with all my subjects.

Becky came out of the house to greet me. She flung her arms around my neck and gave me a good hug. After that she gave me a peck on my mouth and explained that she can't give me the kiss I want because she doesn't want our parents to see us by accident.

With my hands on her hips I pushed her away from me so that I can have a better look at her. She smiled when I told her she was still very beautiful and that I missed her over the last few months.

She took one of my bags and led the way into the house. We went up to my room to put the bags down, only then did I realize our parents weren't there.

"Where are mom and dad?" I asked her feeling the need to get the kiss I wanted.

"They went to get us some shampaigne for the celebration." She said and put the bag on my bed.

"What celebration?" I asked stupidly.

"Your home coming silly." She said smiling. "We're all happy you're back and in one piece."

"So why did you say you don't want them to see us when they're not here?" I asked with a frown on my face.

"You're at varsity but you ask very dumb questions." She said and walked over to me. "They would have seen us if they arrived home while we were kissing in the driveway."

I took her in my arms and started kissing her. Her lips were soft and a little moist; her breath smelled like mint and her tongue felt great when she played with mine. I felt my cock growing hard and wondered what she would say after all this time. I slid my hands down her back to her ass and gently starting massaging both her cheeks. She groaned softly as I pulled her harder against me. I was sure that she could feel my now erect cock.

We continued kissing for another minute then I felt her starting to rub her lower body against mine. My hands went from her ass up over her hips and towards her breasts. My fingers immediately found her hard nipples. I flicked both nipples with my thumbs for a few seconds, then I took it in between two fingers and gently squeezed and pulled it.

12