Awakening

Story Info
Woman is awakened in more ways than one.
4.9k words
4.15
37.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennm
jennm
2 Followers

I am in the middle of a long and leisurely candlelit bath when I hear the stereo switch off abruptly. "Hmm the wind must have knocked out the power again." I think to myself. "Oh well lucky for me I already had candles lit. Nothing I can do about it now, so I may as well finish my bath." I lie back in the tub, closing my eyes and let the scent of the oils waft around me. I must have dozed off because the next thing I know the water is chilled and the candles are starting to sputter out.

I set the tub to drain while I towel off. After smoothing moisturizer all over, I slip into my silk robe. I blow out all but one candle while I tie the sash around my middle. I pick up the remaining candle and hope it won't drip wax onto my hand. I start down the long hallway towards my bedroom, stopping at the utility closet and grabbing another candle. My cat scampers ahead of me in the hall, stopping at the spare room door and scratching softly while mewling, I nudge her on her way saying, "No baby you don't need to go in there, but I will let you out for a while before bedtime." She races me to the front door and I give a soft laugh and say," Got a hot date, huh?? Lucky you ya little tramp. Out you go!" Locking the door behind her, I start back towards my room.

Suddenly I hear a scraping noise; I feel a chill race down my spine. "You idiot! It's just a branch against the roof. God! Nothing like a little power outage in the country to make a girl start jumping at shadows! Geez!" Shaking my head at my own skittishness, I step into my room. I set the candles on top of the dresser, lighting the new one and blowing out the spent one. Feeling sleepy, I decide to skip my usual t-shirt and boxers and crawl on top of the billowy down comforter and nestle in closing my eyes for just a minute.

The candle light flickers behind my eyelids and then a strong draft whip through the house and the candle gutters out. Complete darkness. "Oh just forget it." I mumble and drift off to sleep. I hear soft steps beside the bed, call out for the cat, not remembering in my sleepy state that I had put her out, and slip deeper asleep. The candle flickers back to life, but I do not see.

Your strong masculine fingers grasp the sash of my robe and gently tug at the bow until it gives way. Slowly and firmly the sash is pulled from the robe. You want to part the folds of the robe to view your prize, but first things first. Snick. The quiet whisper of the knife blade sounds like a rifle shot to your own ears, but I do not stir. Using the lethally sharp blade, you cut the sash into three long lengths. "Perfect.", you think to yourself.

Moving quickly but stealthily you snuggly tie first one ankle and then the other to the wrought iron bed posts. I moan softly in my dream state and you think to yourself, "It's now or never, go for it!" Then you remember that I should be blindfolded so I cannot identify you. "Shit, now what?" Glancing around the room, you spot a scarf on the vanity and snatch it up. "This ought to do the trick." You fold it carefully making sure it will completely cover my eyed and wrap it around my head, tying it securely. Then you grasp both of my wrists in one strong hand, bind them together with the last of the sash from the robe, drag my hands over my head, and fasten them to the headboard. Rendering me helpless and unable to move or to see what is going on.

I come awake with a start after the final act of my bondage. "What the FUCK?? Who's there?? Hello?? Somebody answer me God dammit!!" I hear a quiet chuckle, but get no other reply. The quiet laugh chills me to the bone and I shiver. "P-P-Please, what do you want?? I'll give you anything, just please, please don't hurt me." A tear slowly escapes from beneath my blindfold and slips silently down my face. Then I finally hear you say, "Oh I have no intentions of hurting you, and you will give me what I want, but you will want it too. That I can promise you my sweet little play thing."

Then I know.... Every woman's deepest fear, and darkest wish is about to happen and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I'm not sure I would even if I could.

My mind racing, I struggle trying to escape from my bonds. Too late, I realize that in doing so I am giving you an unhampered view of my lush body. The robe falls open and I feel your eyes upon me. I hear your sharp intake of breath as you finally see what awaits you. My heart starts beating fast and I tell myself it is fear, not anticipation of what is to come. I feel you settle on the bed next to me and I hold my breath, unsure of what to expect next. Snick. I feel the blade of a knife against the side of my neck. I whimper, sure you are about to hurt me despite your earlier reassurances. Then you move the blade to the seams of my robe and carefully cut it from my prone form. "Can't have this getting in our way, now can we?" you say softly in my ear. I slowly expel the breath I had been holding, almost relieved, but not quite. You gently pull the scraps of silk from underneath me and toss them to the floor.

"Please, don't do this to me. Take anything you want, I swear I won't tell a soul. Just leave me alone and don't do this." In my mind, I already know that it is useless, but I have to try. I am afraid of what you will say, but I still have to try. "I have already told you I am taking what I want." You whisper to me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" "Why me?" I ask. Your response stuns me as you say; "Why would you ask? Do you really think yourself unworthy of being loved?" and you lower your lips to mine in a soft kiss. I turn my head away, unsure of what I am feeling inside myself. You grasp my face in your firm grip, turn my lips back to yours, and resume your thorough ministrations. I feel the tears welling up inside me and fight, uselessly to control them. They slip from beneath the blindfold and I feel you kiss them away, hushing me like a small child. Strangely, I feel comforted by your attentions.

You softly stroke your fingers down my neck following them with your lips, leaving a trail of kisses. Your fingers graze one sensitive nipple and I arch my back with a sharp intake of breath. Still your lips follow the path of your fingers and you suck the nipple into your moist hot mouth. Gently you bite down on the stiff peak and a soft moan escapes my lips. I can feel your wicked grin around the rock hard nubbin. While you continue suckling at my breast you slid you hand to the other nipple rolling it between your fingers and teasing it until, it too is hard and throbbing. As you lean over my body, towards my other breast, I feel the rough weave of your shirt against my sensitized skin. I am surprised that you are still dressed, "maybe you aren't going to force me to do this after all." I think to myself. Oddly, I feel empty at the thought.

You feather your fingers down my ribcage, dipping a finger into my navel briefly. I take a deep breath in anticipation as you hover over my mound. I thrust my hips up slightly and hear your quiet chuckle once again. "Impatient little minx aren't you? I am beginning to think you want this after all." With that, you thrust your finger into my moist folds. I bite down on my lips to keep from crying out. I am nearing one of the biggest orgasms of my life and suddenly you stop. "What are you doing?" I ask. Then I hear the clink of your belt buckle as you slip the belt from the loops of your jeans. "Do you want this?" I hear you ask. I lie still and don't respond. "Do you want this?" you ask again. Still I do not reply. "Fine, you want to play it like that. We will do it the hard way." Crack. The belt digs into my breasts. I cry out in pain and my tears start to flow. Crack. Crack. Repeatedly blows rain down upon my helpless body. Finally, you stop and softly ask again "Do you want this?" Through my sobs I answer "Yes anything, just please don't hit me again." I hear the belt drop to the floor and you sit next to me on the bed. I try to slide away from you, but you hold me in place and kiss my face lapping at the tears still flowing freely.

"Hush now my angel, I won't. Just don't deny what you are feeling to me again and it will never happen again. The tears stop, but the sobs continue to wrack my abused body and you cradle me to your warm naked body until they subside. When they do, you start running your hands over the welts rising from my creamy flesh and softly blowing on them. Before they were like liquid fire burning into my skin, but with your attention the fire banks down to a warm glow and it starts to feel pleasurable. Once again, you slip your finger into my hot folds and start rubbing up and down my puffy lips, carefully avoiding my pleasure spot. When my hips start to heave and my breathing becomes irregular, you ask me for the last time, "Do you want this?" Without hesitation I reply, "Yes, please I want this. I want you. Don't stop." I wonder to myself, "Is my body betraying me, or do I really want this??" I am afraid of the answer.

With my reply, I hear your low moan and realize just how this has been affecting you too. With that realization, I feel power surge through me. "Please could you take off the blindfold now? I want to see you. I promise you are in no danger of me going to the police and identifying you." I sense your hesitation and say, "Please, you don't have to untie me I just need to see you." As you finally give into my request, the soft candle light arrows into my eyes and I blink, trying to adjust to the brightness again. Finally, my gaze drifts to you and I see you standing before me. You appear to be unsure of what to do next. I ask, "Have we met? You seem so familiar to me."

"No we have never met until tonight, but you may have seen me. I have been watching you for six months now. Ever since, you moved from your apartment in town. I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I rented your old apartment and when I stopped by the manager's apartment to pick up my keys and lease, I saw you walking out. You looked right at me, smiled and tossed your head back with a sexy little laugh. I knew then you were the only one for me." "I asked the manager if you were a tenant in the building and he said, "Not anymore you just picked up the keys she dropped off."

"I must have looked disappointed because then he told me where you take your dry cleaning and said maybe I could catch you there on Thursdays. I started waiting outside the dry cleaners every Thursday until finally, I saw you park outside and go in. I was just about to walk in when you came storming out mumbling about them losing your dress and you were never coming back. I panicked and thought to myself I wouldn't ever see you again, and then I realized that you were still sitting in your car. I jumped into my own car, without even thinking that I was following you."

"So I followed you around town while you ran your errands, until finally, you were finished and I followed you home. At first, I kept well out of sight of you, but then I began to let you see me, hoping you would come to me and start a conversation. However, you didn't, so I began to sneak into your house. When you were going to be in town for a long time, I would come here and wander around. I got to know your house as if I lived here and I knew I would never be satisfied just watching you from afar. I had to have you, but I wasn't sure how to do it until the first time your power went out. When I realized you didn't have a phone to call and let them know your power was off a plan started to form in my mind. I began sneaking in at night and switching off your breakers so you would get used to the power being out and soon it would just be a pain, but nothing to get overly concerned about. I knew with the windstorm coming tonight that it would be my best chance of accomplishing my goal. When I heard you running your bath, I snuck in through the back door and into the spare bedroom."

"When you lit the candles I thought the scene was perfect. I slipped out and threw the breaker switches, knowing you would never think to check them, and then I slipped back in and waited until I heard you getting out of the bath. When the cat started scratching at the door, I almost panicked and backed out. She is used to me now since she sees me all the time and she just wanted to come in for some cuddles. Well, now you know. I love you and I always will. You and I were meant to be together. So, now, tell me what you want?"

I lay there thinking about all I had just heard. My attacker stood over me just looking into my eyes questioningly. "I already told you. I want this. I want you. Please, come and love me."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to tell me what I so desperately need to hear out of fear that I will hurt you. I-I-I don't think I could bear it if you did."

"Love me. That's all I ask. Love me and never stop. I need you; I didn't know how much I needed love until you. Please love me." I said and offered my body to you in complete supplication. When you reached up to untie my hands I whispered into your ear, "Leave it. I don't mind. In fact I am really starting to enjoy it, My Love." With a groan, you whisked your hands down my arms and down my stomach and drove your fingers into my center. I bucked my hips driving your fingers deeper into me and cried out with my orgasm coming over me. You continued to drive me up higher and higher until I begged you, "Now, damn you! I need you inside me now. I want to feel you moving inside me. Please! Please!" With that, you slammed into me to the hilt and began to thrust deep inside me like a wild beast. I arched up, and we began moving as one. Finally, you grabbed my hips and buried yourself into me as deep as you could go and bathed my hot wet sex with wave after wave of your seed. I came again around your throbbing hard shaft milking every drop of cum from you.

Chest heaving and your breath coming in shallow gasps, you collapse on top of me. As you start to get your strength back, you start to move off me. "Stay. Please, stay right where you are. Could you untie my hands now? I want to touch you. I need to get my hands on you." After you reach up and untie me, I grab your face in my hands, bring your lips to mine, slide my tongue into your mouth, and give you a passionate soul kiss. "I have never felt anything like that before. Thank You. Thank You." I begin peppering your face with little kisses, and tears start to slip down my cheeks. A look of hurt comes into your eyes and you start to pull away from me, then I realize I am crying and grip you tighter and say, "No don't go. I need you. You didn't make me do anything. I wanted this, and I am so happy right now, I can't help but to cry it feels so beautiful. Please you have to believe me." Panic is creeping into me now. I am afraid of what will happen to me if you leave me. Desperate I clutch at you as you continue to pull away from me. I scramble to untie my legs as you start to get dressed. Finally, freed, I jump from the bed, grab you, and push you back onto the bed. I straddle your middle as you try to push me aside and ask you, "Was it all a lie then? You don't love me?" When you don't reply I move off and let you rise. When the emptiness comes over me, I curl into a ball and start to sob. "I do love you", I hear you whisper as you open the door, "but I don't think I can ever forgive myself for doing what I did to you. I don't see how you can ever forgive me either. I beat you and left marks on your beautiful skin. How can you ever forget that?"

"I thought you knew me," I stated back. "I thought you knew my house like it was your own. Did you really never discover my other room?" With that remark you turn back to face me and look at me quizzically. "Let me show you, My Love." I grab your hand and a candle to lead you down the hall and to the utility closet. Pushing aside a few things, I reveal a lever and tell you to pull it. When you do, the unit swings back and shows the staircase inside. I push ahead of you and lead the way down the steps to my own private dungeon. When I turn to face you, I see confusion giving way to amazement and then amusement. My face breaks into a grin, I give you that sexy little laugh that made you fall in love with me, and you sweep me up into your arms and cover my face with your soft lips.

"All that time you spent watching me and still you never knew everything about me. Does this change anything? Do you love me still, or is this something you can't overlook? I like the pleasure that comes from pain. Can you live with that fact? I like to give as well as receive. Does that repulse you? Or does it excite you? Now it is my turn to ask, 'Do you want this?' Well do you?" I wander over to the wall where all my various implements are hanging and select the riding crop that is my favorite toy and turn around. Raising an eyebrow, I ask again, "Do you want this?" When you do not answer, I bring the crop down swiftly across your nipples much as you did to me. When your breath hisses out from your lips, I repeat the question softly as I stroke the redness rising from your skin with my nails. Grabbing my wrist tightly you crush my lips with yours and say, "Yes. God help us both, Yes." Smiling I reply, "I knew it." Throwing my arms about your neck, I smother your face with quick hot kisses.

"Now would you mind turning the damn lights back on so I can fix us something to eat? I am starving." Dragging me behind you, you start for the stairs, but then you stop and turn to me and ask, "Were you really sleeping when I came to you tonight?" With a twinkle in my eye I just said, "That's my own secret and you will never know." You shake your head and tell me that food will just have to wait and shove me against the cold wall, holding me there while you fumble with your jeans. Your pants pooled around your ankles, you shove your throbbing hard cock deep into my hot slit and take me standing against the wall. When I feel your cock growing even larger inside me I wrap my legs around your waist, pull your lips to mine, and scream my orgasm into your mouth as you spurt your steaming cum into my hot wet valley. I feel your cum pulsing out and hitting my cervix you are so deep inside me. My head lolls back against the wall and you lean against me weakened by the powerful orgasm that has hit us both. "Oh God, I may be dead in a week, but I am going to die a happy man."; you say against my ear.

Pinned to the wall and impaled on your still twitching cock, I feel our combined love juices start to run down my legs. "I need to take a shower, Lover. Why don't I fix us something to eat afterward my shower?" When you nuzzle into the sensitive valley between my neck and my shoulder without replying I take your earlobe into my mouth and bite down hard. "Ouch! What the hell was that for?" you ask. "Well since I don't want to sleep standing up against this wall you have to move. Go turn the power back on and lay down for a while. I'm going to take a shower and fix some food, I'm famished." "Okay my Angel, anything you ask." you mumble as you start to draw away.

Before you can step aside and let me pass, you take my chin into your hand, turn my face up to yours, and look deep into my eyes. I feel a jolt, as if our souls have collided. It feels more intimate than anything I have ever experienced in the past. Then you softly place a tender kiss on each eyelid and then my trembling lips. "I do love you, you know. With all that I am, I will cherish you until the day I die." Stunned, I watch as a single tear drifts silently down your cheek. I know then that I can never doubt your feelings for me again. Cupping my hand behind your neck, I bring your lips back to mine and tell you what I have never told another living soul. "With all my heart, I believe we were meant for each other, and I could never belong so completely to another. I love you and I don't ever want you to doubt that, because I never will." You wrap your arms around me and hold me so tight it is hard to breathe. "You will never know how much what you just said means to me. I was so worried that I could never have your complete trust and devotion after what I had done to you. Your words have erased any doubt I had been feeling." Before you let me go, you give me a long passionate kiss. Then we start back up the stairs. I turn to the bath and you go to switch the power back on.

jennm
jennm
2 Followers
12