Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,358 Followers

She pushed herself up, and then lay over on me, her bare tits pressing against my chest and rubbing the cum around both of our chests while she once again kissed me deeply and sensuously.

"Ohhhhh now that was sex." She moaned softly. "That was really fucking good sex."

"Uh huh." I agreed as we lay there.

After several minutes she pushed herself off the bed and slowly dressed, almost reluctantly. "I better clean you up." She said with a grin. "Be right back."

I waited for a few minute and then she returned with some warm rags and a towel. "I just heard, they're going to move you down to a regular room." She said with a disappointed pout. "I'm going to miss you. You've been part of my days for weeks."

"I think I'm going to miss you too. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure."

"Why don't you find an amateur night at a strip club and give it a try. I bet you'll like it."

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"That you come with me."

"I'd be happy to." I answered as she wiped my body down.

I reached up and played with her tits through her bra and top while she washed me and then reluctantly dressed me in a clean gown, since my other was full of pussy cum.

"I'll be back. Gotta go check my other patients." She said with a quick kiss before slipping out of the curtained partition.

I lay my head back and thought about what just happened. How could I have known what I did? How could I have seen her before I saw her? IT was all confusing, and to be honest, I was tired. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep again.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,358 Followers