Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

I took her hand and almost immediately felt my face begin to sweat, my stomach churning as if about to hurl.

Bonnie stepped behind a young woman standing at one of the machines. Bonnie slipped her arms around the other woman's waist, her hands reaching for the zipper on the front of the other woman's white sweat suit. She slowly pulled the zipper down the front and then reached up and gently to pull the material of the seat suit jacket off her shoulders. The woman standing at the machine let go of the padded grips she had been holding and dropped her arms, letting the material slide down her arms as Bonnie tugged it off her hands.

The woman at the machine turned around once her jacket was off, her snug tank top molding tightly to her full round chest, her hard nipples poking out the spandex material. She licked her dark red lips, her green eyes lustfully looking back at Bonnie from the frame of shoulder length brown hair that cascaded over part of her face. Her hands reached out for Bonnies jacket and pulled the zipper down, one little click at a time until it was finally at the bottom, Bonnie breathing hard already, her chest rising and falling under the now spreading jacket.

Bonnie allowed the other woman to slide the jacket off, tossing it aside once it was free of Bonnie's hands. The other woman reached down to the bottom of Bonnie's shirt and tugged it slowly up, pulling the spandex up, and up, and up, until Bonnie's thirty year old C cup breasts popped from their constraints, sagging slightly so that her nipples, each one rock hard and centered in large pink areola that covered nearly a third of each breast, pointed up at an angle, aiming at the other woman's chest.

Breathlessly, Bonnie returned the favor, slowly pulling the shirt up and off the other woman, her easily double D tits bouncing heavily as they dropped from the confines of the shirt that had pulled them upward as it was pulled up her chest.

Bonnie tossed the shirt aside as the young woman knelt in front of her, her hands reaching to Bonnie's sweat pants and gently pulling them down, working them inch by inch over her full round butt before sliding them down. She quickly untied Bonnie's shoes and tugged each one off, followed by the pants, leaving Bonnie completely naked. The other woman stood up, and Bonnie reached for her waistband. With Bonnie holding her pants, the other woman reached up and grasped the bars of the machine and pulled herself up, allowing Bonnie to slide her pants down over her smooth tight ass and then down her muscular legs as she pulled her knees up toward her huge tits. Bonnie pulled the pants down, slipped off the shoes and then pants of the other woman, leaving her hanging there completely naked.

The other woman spread her legs and lifted herself, closing her legs around Bonnie's head, her face inches from the other woman's pussy.

"Ohhhhh yeah. That's it baby. Lick my pussy." The woman moaned, hanging from the bar as Bonnie obviously began licking her pussy hungrily. With a portion of her weight on Bonnie's shoulders, the other woman leaned herself back, almost horizontal as Bonnie licked and sucked her pussy, Bonnies hands holding and playing with the other woman's tight ass. The two seemed frozen in that position for long minutes until the other woman suddenly stiffened, letting out a long deep moan, her body obviously climaxing on Bonnie's tongue.

"Ohhhh yeah that was nice. Your turn now baby." The other woman said after she spread her legs and dropped to the ground in front of Bonnie. She took Bonnie by the hand and led her over to a weight machine, pushing her gently down to the bench and continuing to push her back until she was lying on the bench. She straddled the bench, and Bonnie's body, leaning her face down and gently, sensuously pressing her lips to Bonnie's cum covered face. The two shared a long sensual embrace that had my cock rock hard as I watched.

The embrace lasted...oh, I have no idea how long, each of them playing with the other's breasts, their lips and tongue sucking and playing with each others. Finally the other woman moved down Bonnie's body, kissing her way farther and farther until her face was at Bonnie's blond pussy curls. She used her fingers to spread Bonnie's pussy lips as she bent over, her ass and sopping wet pussy pushing out at me. I wanted to walk over and stuff my cock into that pussy, but I seemed to be frozen in place, not able to move or really even feel myself.

Bonnie squirmed and wiggled on the bench, gasping and moaning over and over as the other woman licked and sucked Bonnie's pussy. Up and down she went, driving her tongue and then a finger into Bonnie's pussy. She added a second finger and began plunging the two of them into Bonnies pussy while she licked and flicked her hard clit.

"Oh yeah. That's it Tracy. Oh god yes. Fuck me! Ohhhhh fuck me with your fingers. God damn yes!" Bonnie screamed as she began to climax. Her body shook and jerked as the other woman relentlessly attacked her pussy with her fingers and tongue, driving Bonnie crazy on the weight bench.

The handshake lasted only a few seconds, even though the scene my mind said I had just witnessed had to have taken at least a half an hour. Bonnie looked down at me, her eyes almost glazed over for a second before she shook her head and withdrew her hand from mine.

"So you've been in a coma for ten weeks they tell me. We need to start building muscle back, but since you still have the cast on your leg for another week, we're limited on what we can do. I'd like to get you into water therapy as soon as the cast is off, but until then we're going to have to work what we can, mostly upper body."

"Sounds good. I'm amazed at how easily I tire compared to what I used to do."

"That will get better with time. Now, we're going to take you over to one of the small rooms and do some small weight work today. They tell me you don't have any clothes to wear, something about cutting off your jeans in the ER. So, today we're stuck with the silly hospital gowns. If you can, maybe have a family member bring you some clothes?"

"Well, to be honest, I'll have to ask. My kids haven't made it yet. I talked to them on the phone earlier today and they're supposed to be coming by tonight."

"Well I hope that all goes well." She said as she stepped behind me and wheeled me across the gym like room to the door she had come out of. The back wall was all mirrors and one side wall had a wide variety of weights and balls and such racked up on it. She closed the door behind us and then pulled a bench over from the back of the room, setting it in front of the mirror. She then rolled the chair over to the low padded bench. "So can you move yourself or do you need help?"

"Well, I feel like I can, but I just don't know."

"Not a problem. I'll just steady you as you move then." She said, stepping beside the chair. She reached out and steadied me as I stood, swaying slightly as if felt a sudden wave of heat run through my body from her touch. I sat down heavily on the bench and then she rolled the chair back away. "Now just turn around this way." She said, shaking her head slightly while reaching for my leg cast. She helped me turn until I was facing the mirrored wall, my leg sticking out and resting on a sloped platform in front of me while my good right leg hung over the side with my foot on the floor. As I turned the damn hospital gown pulled around my body, exposing my inexplicably hard cock, jutting up at an angle and bouncing slightly with my heartbeat.

"Well, we'll just fix your gown here." She said, her face flushed a light pink color as she reached to help me pull my gown back in place. We struggled with the gown briefly, the material trapped where I sat on it. I finally lifted myself with one hand on the bench and the other in hers so she could pull it from under me, draping it across my hardon, which felt like it swelled even harder at the touch of her hand in mine. Part of me wanted to reach up and just tug that zipper down and look at the full round tits that I knew had to be hidden there.

With my gown now covering my rock hard cock, she stood back up and unzipped her sweat suit jacket and pulled it off, tossing it aside. Her tits, indeed full and round, pushed the spandex tank top out like two small mountains, her nipples rock hard and poking the material out. It only took a few seconds for me to realize that she didn't have a bra on at all.

She walked over to the weight rack and came back the few steps with a pair of small blue hand weights. "So, let's start with some very simple curls." She said, reaching out and handing me a weight. She knelt down next to me and positioned her body so that she was facing the mirror like I was. "Now what you want to do is just like this. Right arm first." She told me as she demonstrated the motion she wanted me to make.

I used the weight in my right hand and slowly pulled the weight up like she had. The first few reps were easy, but I quickly realized how much muscle tone I had lost, my upper arm quickly tiring and burning at the exertion. "It's hard." I said as I tried to follow her motions.

"Here, let me help." She said, reaching out and supporting my elbow. "Three more yet." She coaxed, a warm feeling spreading out through my whole body from her touch.

"yeah." I said almost breathlessly as I slowly lifted and lowered the weight three more times.

"Good. Now the other side." She said, letting go of my elbow and taking the weight from me. She stepped around to the other side and handed me the weight. "Go ahead and start." She said as she stood up and started pushing the sweat suit bottoms over her butt and down her legs. I sat and stared at the tiny workout shorts she had on, the nylon material loose around her legs yet snug over her round ass cheeks. "What? It's warm in here." She said almost defensively.

"I didn't say a word." I answered, looking back to the mirror, which gave me a fantastic view of her ass as she bent over to fold the pants and lay them on the floor behind me.

"Are you checking out my ass?" she asked, with fake sternness, as she looked back at me in the mirror after turning back after folding her sweat suit pants.

"Maybe a little," I admitted as I sat and looked at her trim body, her breasts pushing out the spandex top nicely and her rock hard nipples poking it even farther, almost invitingly. The small white shorts she had on showed a faint outline of a pair of small white panties, hidden underneath.

"Well, let's get back to work." She said as she knelt down next to me, reaching her hand out for my arm and gently coaxing me to move it like I had the other.

It seemed like the more reps I did with the weight, the hotter I got, heat radiating from her touch, down my arm and flowing across my body. My cock was rock hard under the hospital gown and the longer I sat and worked with her the more I wanted to just reach over and pull her shirt up and cup and suck those fantastic looking tits.

"Good." She said huskily after I had finished the three sets of ten reps with the small weight. "Now we can do your leg."

She took the weight and put it away, coming back with a lead weighted angle strap. She stepped in front of me and bent over, reaching for my leg and pulling it around the side of the bench so it was pointing toward her. She trapped it between her legs, bending at the waist to strap the ankle weight on it. I looked past her into the mirror and saw that her crotch was dark with wetness, her pussy almost practically visible as the material molded to her full round lips, a deep cleft between them where the seam of the shorts pulled her panties tight between the lips.

"Alright. Now, let's try a few reps with this." She coaxed as she knelt down next to my leg. I leaned back on the bench, and started working my leg up and down, grunting slightly with the effort of trying to straighten my leg with the additional weight on it.

"That's it. Up and down." She cooed as she reached for my thigh and gently ran her hand up and down along it in time with my leg lifting. "Just keep going. In and out." She said breathlessly as her hand slid back and forth along my leg, her hand starting to stroke higher up my body until her finger tips were brushing my cock. I had the mental image of her sitting on me, riding up and down my shaft as I worked my leg, visualizing her nude in the mirror, slowly riding my cock up and down until the two of us climaxed together.

She stopped my leg and removed the weight without a word, her face and neck flushed pink. She walked to the rack, put the weight up and then turned to face me. She pulled the shirt up and off, exposing her very sexy tits, her nipples rock hard and her round pink areola puckered and slightly engorged by her arousal. She skimmed her shorts and panties off, carefully stepping her feet through the holes, leaving her in just the little white workout shoes and socks.

"One more exercise." She said, as she stepped across the bench, straddling my waist, facing the mirror. She bent herself over and pushed the hospital gown up over my rock hard cock, exposing it and grasping it in her hand. She aimed it straight up and rubbed the head between her round pussy lips, spreading them apart with my head as she slowly lowered herself farther down toward my cock. I could feel my cock nestle into the opening of her tunnel and then her hand leave me.

"Oh yes." She moaned softly as she let more weight down on me, my head spreading her tunnel and sliding into her, her ass sliding down until it was pressed against my bare hips. She bent over toward the mirror, using the bench and my right knee as a support and then began to rock her hips up and down, stroking her pussy up and down my cock. "ohhh yeah. God I can't believe how fucking horny I am! How badly I want your cock. God I want you to explode inside me, cum in me and fill me with your hot fuck juice!" She cooed huskily as she stroked herself up and down on me, my orgasm building with amazing speed.

"Shit. I'm gonna." I groaned as her own pussy seemed to be contracting around me, little mewing sounds coming from her as she pistoned up and down.

"Yeah, baby. Come for me. Oh shit I'm already coming. Hurry...God come in me. I want to feel your cum pumping into my hot pussy."

"OH SHIT!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked, spewing a huge gush of cum up into her. She felt the surge of hot juice in her pussy and gave out a cry of pleasure, her whole body trembling and jerking in time with my own spasms, each one adding more hot cum to the copious load I was leaving inside her.

"Ohhhhhh damn." I moaned softly as my body started to relax, Bonnie doing the same thing as she sat on me, panting.

"Damn. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that." She said softly.

"I'm not complaining." I answered. "Besides, I like this kind of physical therapy."

"Yeah, me too." She answered with a giggle. "Are you sure that you don't feel like I was taking advantage? I mean this is not something I usually do with any of my patients. In fact, I don't think I've ever done this with a patient."

"Well, I'm glad it was me then." I answered her as she climbed off my cock and quickly stepped into her panties, pulling them up to catch the load that was leaking from her pussy.

She walked to the corner and pulled a towel from the rack and cleaned her legs off before coming over and gently cleaning my cock. "I really don't know what came over me, I'm not usually turned on by my patients, let alone have sex with one." She said almost despondently.

I reached out and lifted her chin so she was looking at me and leaned toward her, gently pressing my lips to hers. I kissed her softly, a kiss that seemed to grow in intensity with each passing second until her lips were sucking mine and her tongue was teasing into my mouth.

"Bonnie? You done in here? Your next appointment is waiting." A woman's voice asked as the door opened.

"Oh shit!" Bonnie squeaked, covering her bare chest with the towel. "Tracy!"

"What's going on in here?" the woman asked as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. "Bonnie?"

"Um, nothing. It was just hot in here." Bonnie answered, quickly pulling her shirt and shorts on.

"So it would seem." The newcomer answered, her face clearly disapproving.

"You want to help him into his wheelchair?" Bonnie asked as she quickly worked her sweat pants on over her shoes.

"Uh, sure." The newcomer said hesitantly, stepping over to the wheelchair and rolling it toward me. She reached a hand out for mine and clasped mine in hers strongly.

The heat radiated almost immediately from my hand over my body as an image of the woman in front of me stood in the small room we were in , completely alone, swaying to some tune in her head. She slowly took off all her clothes, her big tits swaying free as she removed the heavy bra that constrained the mountains of soft flesh. Standing and swaying she began to tease and play with her tits, lifting and squeezing them gently, her thumbs rubbing back and forth across her rock hard nipples for long minutes before allowing her hands to slide down to her pants. She swayed back and forth, working the pants down over her firm round ass and sliding them down her legs. She easily stepped out of them, having only small white socks on her feet, and tossed them aside, leaving her nude but for her socks.

There was no doubt in my mind I had seen this nude body before, but where? Oh shit yeah! It was the woman that Bonnie was making out with! What the hell was happening?

She slid her hands between her legs and then sat down on the padded floor, one hand between her legs, the other holding her up so she could see herself in the mirror. She slowly stroked her fingers up and down between her legs, teasing her pussy wetter by the second. The door opened and a young handsome man, a little older than herself, stepped into the room and closed the door. He stepped around to stand between her legs, untying the drab green scrubs. He let them fall to the floor, letting his long thin rigid cock stick out at her.

"We don't have much time. Fuck me baby." was all she said. He dropped to his knees as she let her hand slide back until she was lying below him. He rubbed his cock between her lips for a few moments and then drove himself quickly and deeply into her pussy. "That's it baby. Fuck me! Oh god John, fuck me hard!"

"You want it you little slut? You want my cum filling your dirty little cunt?"

"Yes, oh god yes! Fuck me and fill me with your cum. Fuck my dirty little cunt. Use me as your little fuck toy and spray your hot cum deep into my pussy! Ohhhh fuck I'm so close. God John, you're going to make me come!"

"Not yet baby. You know the rules. You gotta wait."

"Oh fuck I don't know if I can!" She moaned, his pistoning hips pounding his long thin cock into her, her big tits rolling around wildly on her chest as he drove into her time after time. "Ohhhhhhh fuck John. Here it comes!"

"Not yet you dirty little cunt. Don't you dare come before me!"

"Oh shit John. I can't help it. I'm trying, but your cock feels so good in me. God John, ohhhhh shit. Shit. Shit!" she cried as her whole body dissolved into shudders, a long low groan coming from her lips as he pushed his cock into her and groaned his own orgasmic bliss.

Unceremoniously he pulled his cock from her pussy, his dick dripping his cum as he crawled up her body, until his dripping cock was inches from her lips. "Clean me off you nasty little slut."

Without a word she reached her head up and engulfed his cock with her mouth, licking and sucking his cock until it was completely cleaned off. He stood up, stepped back into his scrubs and then walked to the door, looking back and then walking out, leaving the door standing wide open while she lay nude on the floor, his cum leaking from her pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers