Awakening Desires Ch. 5

Story Info
Carol gives in to her urges.
5.9k words
4.33
99.3k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

Jim answered the doorbell and smiled when he saw Tammy with another girl, a younger girl who nervously shifted back and forth. She was small and plump, with dark eyes in an oval face. She wore her blond hair pulled back in a long braid that hung down her back. She was wearing a flannel shirt and jeans and he could just make out the barest hint of breasts under the shirt. She barely came up to his chest and he felt himself growing aroused as he ran his eyes up and down her body.

Tammy was dressed in a silk blouse and black silk pants. She had her hair loose about her shoulders and she towered over the other girl by at lest a foot. She smiled at Jim. "This is Marianne," she said as she came into the house.

"Hello, Marianne," Jim said, motioning her to follow."

Marianne mumbled, " Hello," in a quiet voice and walked inside. Jim took the opportunity to study her from the rear and saw that though young, she already had a nice shape, with a firm ass filling out her jeans nicely.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked.

"Sure," Tammy replied. "I'll have a rum and coke."

"Just a coke for me," Marianne said shyly.

"Oh, come on, how about just a little touch of rum?" Jim teased. "It won't hurt."

"Come on Marianne, loosen up," Tammy said. "You want to be on the varsity cheerleading squad, don't you? Well, I decide who's the right material and we like to party, so if you want it, you'll have to show me you'll fit in. I can't have anyone dragging our parties down with a 'Miss Goody-Two Shoes' attitude."

"Ok," Marianne said quickly, "I'll have the same." She looked to Tammy for approval and was rewarded by a smile and a nod.

Jim mixed the drinks, making certain to mix Marianne's just a little stronger. He wasn't going to let her drink too much, but the alcohol should loosen her inhibitions a little.

"So, Marianne, how old are you?" he asked.

“Eighteen," she said, taking a big gulp of her drink.

"Marianne wants to make the varsity," Tammy explained. "She's pretty good, but I want to make sure that she has everything we are looking for in a cheerleader. She tells me that she really wants it bad, but we'll see."

"Oh, I do, Tammy. You know I do. Just tell me what I have to do. I've never wanted anything so much in my life."

Tammy grinned at Jim and motioned for Marianne to finish her drink. She gulped the rest of it down in two large swallows and Jim watched her closely to see what effect the rum would have on her. Tammy talked to her for a few minutes and then it became obvious that the drink had loosened her up somewhat. She became more animated, laughing at things Jim and Tammy said and generally acting more relaxed.

"What sorts of things does Marianne have to do? "Jim asked, deciding he had waited long enough.

"Well, one of the things a new cheerleader has to learn is that they must obey the captain without question," Tammy said, looking at the girl. "No matter what the captain says to do, they must do it. It's like an initiation ceremony sort of. Marianne, do you think you can handle that?"

"Certainly," Marianne said confidently.

"Hmmm, I'm not so sure," Tammy said, pretending to consider. "Like I said, you've got the moves down all right, but you are ...I don't know, sort of up-tight."

"No I'm not, not really," Marianne said. "Just give me a chance."

"Well, ok, just one chance though. Why don't you show Mr.Weston some of our cheers?"

"Right now?"

"Hey, if that's a problem, we can just forget..."

Marianne quickly jumped to her feet, "No, it's no problem at all."

She began to go through a series of moves familiar to anyone who has ever watched a college football game. Jim was enjoying every minute of the performance and he knew that the activity would push the alcohol into the girl's bloodstream even faster.

"You aren't extending yourself enough on the jumps and splits," Tammy said critically.

Marianne stopped for a moment, breathing a bit heavily and said, "I can't in these jeans and shirts. It's not like our outfits."

"Gee, I would really have loved to see the full routine," Jim said, pretending to be disappointed.

"See, Marianne, you've already made Mr. Weston think that you don't know the full routine well enough to show him what a Culver College cheerleader can really do. We can't have that. If the shirt and jeans are in your way, then take them off."

"Wh..what? Take them off?" Jim could see the young girl blushing as she gave him sideways looks out of the corner of her eye. "Here...now? I can't...I don't think I can..."

Tammy ignored her and turned to Jim. "See, this is the problem we are having getting new cheerleaders. A cheerleader should be proud of her body and her ability. She should want every single person in the stands to look at her and think, 'Wow! That girl is so beautiful and so coordinated. She should know that every guy is wondering what she would look like doing her routine without the uniform. Without that attitude, she's just going through the motions. Some girls have it and some don't."

Marianne stood a little dejectedly, listening and realizing that her dream of being a varsity cheerleader was quickly disappearing. "Ok, can I have another chance, please?" she said in a pleading voice. "

"I don't know," Tammy said.

"Give her another chance," Jim urged. "I'm sure she'll do much better this time."

"Ok, but I've got to tell you, you are on extremely thin ice, Marianne. You've already shown that you are not willing to follow my instructions exactly. One more slip-up and you are history. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Marianne said contritely.

"You will do everything I tell you from now on without any hesitation or argument?"

The girl nodded.

"Ok, then get on with it."

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Marianne slowly began to unbutton her shirt, her fingers shaking from nervousness and excitement. She hadn't had all that much experience with boys but lately she had been having strong desires to experience sex. She had heard the other girls at school talking about their dates and was wondering what it was really like. Taking her clothes off in front of a grown man was very exciting.

She pulled her shirt out and finished unbuttoning it. Taking a deep breath, she slid it off her shoulders and tossed it onto a chair. She was wearing a thin bra and Jim could see that she had a small, but well-formed bosom. She unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down her legs, revealing a pair of pink bikini panties that allowed just the hint of her young pussy to show through the transparent material. She tossed the jeans on top of the shirt and stood shaking nervously in the middle of the room.

She swung her arms and prepared to begin again, closing her eyes against the sudden heat that flared up from her loins as she saw the look Jim was giving her. He eyed her tender, nubile young body appreciatively, leaning forward in his chair for a better look. She rubbed her stomach to try and still the butterflies and readied herself for the first cheer.

Jim was hard with desire as he gazed on the teenager's body. Marianne had nice hips and her stomach had just a touch of fullness to it. For some reason, he found that exciting rather than wanting the washboard stomach of a woman who worked out everyday. Her legs were shapely and he found his eyes drawn back again and again to the dark thatch at the juncture of her thighs, wanting the panties gone so he could see and touch it without hindrance.

"Wait a minute," Tammy said, just as Marianne was ready to begin. "I think you should have to pay a penalty for not obeying me quickly enough. What do you think, Mr. Weston?"

"You are the boss," Jim said throatily, " but like you say, the girls have to follow orders completely. Just like the army."

"Right. Ok, Marianne, here's your penalty. You have to do the routines with everything off. Completely naked."

Marianne saw that there was no escape and nodded, swallowing several times. She was feeling a bit light-headed from the drink and her hands were shaking. She reached behind her to unsnap her bra.

"No, no, no," Tammy scolded. "Since you insulted Mr. Weston by not doing the routines right, you have to ask him to take the rest of it off."

Marianne was shaking as she slowly walked to Jim's chair.

"Ask," Tammy commanded, enjoying herself.

"Mr. Weston, would you take off my underwear?" Marianne asked.

Jim smiled up at her. "Say please."

"Now, you've insulted him again," Tammy said. "Ask him the right way and ask him to give you a penalty as well."

Marianne was almost panting and her face was flushed. "Mr.Weston, would you please take off the rest of my clothes and give me a penalty, please?"

She stood unresisting as Jim stood, dwarfing her and forcing her to look up at him. He reached behind her to unhook the bra, letting it fall to the floor. He saw that her tiny nipples were erect and his hands went to her breasts, gently fondling them, and rubbing the nipples between his fingers. Marianne had never felt anything so wonderful in her life. She had often touched herself, but nothing had ever compared to the hot flashes that were shooting through her now.

Jim sat back down and ever so slowly peeled her panties down her legs, taking his time and reveling in the first glimpse of her pussy. He could smell the freshness of her body and he leaned forward to plant a kiss on her mound, sucking quickly at her clitoris before backing away and letting her step out of the panties.

"Stand perfectly still," he commanded and Marianne froze as he ran his hands up and down her body, taking the time to make sure she was aroused. He could feel her breathing and he watched her face for signs of her arousal. Marianne closed her eyes and surrendered herself completely to his caresses, lost in the flood of horniness that washed over her.

"What's her penalty?" Tammy said, interrupting the scene.

Jim looked up at her. "You have to do your routines perfectly. If at any time Tammy detects a flaw in your performance you must come over here and begin to undress me. If you can finish your routines without me being naked, there is no penalty. If I am undressed before you finish, you will lie down on the floor, spread your legs and beg me to fuck you." He gave her a little push toward the center of the room and said, "Go!"

Marianne obediently began her routines and it wasn't fifteen seconds before Tammy said, "You did not have you arms extended enough."

Jim held up one foot and Marianne knelt to take off a shoe. She went back to what she was doing and this time Tammy let her finish the routine and start another before calling her for an infraction. Another shoe joined the first. Marianne stumbled twice and the socks went next. She managed to get through three routines without a mistake before Tammy saw another flaw. Jim touched her breasts again as Marianne leaned over the chair to unbutton his shirt.

She could not help but admire his muscular physique, running her hands over his biceps for a moment before Jim laughed and shoved her back to the center of the room. She had never seen anyone who was so strong looking and she imagined those arms wrapped around her, forcing her to do whatever he wanted. She found the thought exciting.

"Jump too low, "Tammy commented as Marianne went and took off Jim's undershirt, baring his chest to her admiring gaze.

She did finish the rest of the routine and all of the next one before making another mistake. Jim stood and again caressed her as she was fumbling with the belt and zipper of his pants. She was gasping and shaking from the fondling and when she finally was able to push his pants to the floor, she actually shuddered from the intensity of the feelings that were passing through her.

"One routine to go," Tammy said. "Think you can make it?"

Marianne licked her lips and looked at the huge bulge that was pressing against the front of Jim's pants. She was aroused, but even so she wasn't certain she wanted that gigantic cock ripping into her. She wasn't sure she could even handle it. Though she was technically a virgin, her pussy had already been home to a variety of objects, from candles to cucumbers to bananas. But never a real cock. She thought she better do this routine correctly and maybe she wouldn't have to go through with the fucking part.

She jumped and twirled and had finished almost the entire routine when her foot caught just a bit on the rug. She stumbled ever so slightly, but recovered quickly and was certain that Tammy had not noticed. That dream was shattered as Tammy said, "That's it. Last mistake. Pay the penalty."

They could hear her gulp as she knelt before Jim, trembling as she hooked her small hands into his briefs and pulled them down. His cock, freed suddenly, sprang up, hard and thick. She stared at it in wonder. It was even bigger than she had thought! She wasn't sure she could fit that inside her pussy, but she had no choice and now that she was on the brink of her first fucking, she was eager to try.

Unhesitantly, she lay back on the rug and slowly rubbed her pussy with both hands. She spread her legs and said hoarsely, "Mr. Weston, I want you to fuck me now!"

Jim needed no further encouragement and plunged on top of the young girl, pinning her to the floor and feeling the breath whoosh out of her as his weight settled on her body. He leaned up on his elbows and used his hands to twist her breasts back and forth, making Marianne cry out with pleasure.

"Ohhhh, yessssss!!! God, yessssssssss!!!!!!"

Jim paused for only a moment to adjust his hips, then slowly pushed the head of his cock against her still resisting pussy lips. Marianne reached down to guide it into her, using one hand to pull the lips open and the other to jam the monstrous cock inside her. As soon as Jim felt the moist warmth of her pussy walls surrounding his huge rod, he began to pump back and forth.

Marianne groaned at the sudden feelings that exploded from her loins, sending fireworks throughout her entire body. She arched her back and thrust her hips at him, trying to do what she thought a real woman would do when being fucked. Jim's thrusts were so powerful that she was propelled across the floor with every pump, her back scrapped raw from the rug. She did not care about that, she cared about nothing but the wonderful sensations flooding her from the incredible stretching of her pussy. She had never imagined it could feel like this.

"Oh, god, that feels...so...ohhhhhh!!!!!"

Tammy kneeled down near Jim and whispered, "Come on, fuck her! Fuck the little cunt good! Give her a nice fucking she'll never forget."

Her words spurred him on even more and he rammed savagely down on the small body trapped beneath his, loving the sounds his hips made as they slapped against her plump thighs. :

"Tell him you're a cunt," Tammy commanded Marianne.

"Oh, god, I am your cunt. Fuck me, fuck me! I am a cunt, I am a cunt, I'm your cunt," she repeated over and over, like some kind of sexual mantra.

Jim felt his release nearer and slammed his dick into her with strong downward motions that drove her into the rug. "AAAHHHH!!!!!" he cried out as his seed shot from his cock like water from a firehose, spraying her waiting pussy and flooding her channel with hot, sticky juices.

Marianne wrapped her legs around him as she felt the dick inside her jerk back and forth, her own climax quickly following.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried out, her body convulsing powerfully as her pussy tried to squeeze every last drop from the wonderful cock buried inside her. She felt wave after wave of pleasure shoot upwards from her center, until finally she was able to let go. She lay limp on the floor, juice from their lovemaking draining from her pussy. She was wonderfully sore from the pounding and she had a smile on her young face as she saw Jim close his eyes with pleasure and roll off her.

"That was some fuck," Jim told Tammy. He looked at the eighteen year old sprawled naked on his living room rug, her pussy lips slowly opening and closing from the fucking he had just given her. He had a sudden wish to continue the pleasuring of the girl even farther.

"You aren't finished," he told her. "Lick me clean."

"All right!" Tammy said approvingly.

Marianne kneeled in front of him and obediently began to use her tongue to lap the semen from his cock. She found the taste exciting and the knowledge that she was wantonly performing in front of this grown man turned her on even more. She began to bob her head up and down faster as Jim' got another erection, using her hands to anchor the huge cock so she could lick it better.

"Enough," Jim said, pushing her away. "Now, undress Tammy and lick her."

Marianne was completely under his control and she did as he told her without a pause. Tammy was soon naked and Marianne's head was buried between her thighs, tongue in her pussy. Tammy leaned up on her elbows to watch the teenager at work, enjoying the sensations. She saw Jim position himself behind Marianne, lifting her ass in the air. Marianne made no protest and missed not a stroke as Jim slowly eased his new erection into her still warm pussy from the rear.

As Marianne continued to nibble at the pussy of the older cheerleader, Jim began to slowly fuck her from the rear, using his hands to steady himself as he slid easily into the teenager's sweet, young pussy. She increased her ministrations on Tammy's cunt, sucking down the juice that flowed from the hot depths of er love channel.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh! Suck me! Suck me, you little bitch! Drink my cum, suck it down your throat. Ohhhh Yesss, you little slut, make me cum in your mouth!"

Marianne began to frantically suck down the juice that flowed from Tammy's climax, slurping it like syrup down her throat. Behind her Jim was on the verge on another orgasm and he clenched her round buttocks in his powerful hands as he shot another load into her, yanking her backwards onto his erection.

Marianne cried out as she felt him jet into her, "That's it, fuck me! Come on, fill me up!” * Seconds later, satiated, they collapsed in a sweaty heap on the living room floor.

Carol was shackled to a large chair in the living room of the farmhouse. The Arab, whom she had since learned was named Abu Bahn, sat near her, a huge smile on his craggy face. Abdul was standing next to the chair and the video cameras were filming the action, as always. Over the four days since the first session, virtually every second of waking action had been captured on tape.

Carol was wearing a sheer white gown that hid very little of her body. She had become aware that Abu was giving her some kind of drug. She had been able to taste it in her food the second day, a day she remembered as being filled with sex acts with both Abu and Abdul, acts she had willingly participated in. She realized later that the drug was making her so horny and refused to eat any food that had it. Abu had merely smiled and agreed to keep it from her meals from then on.

Several hours later, she had been racked with cravings unlike anything she had ever known. It was as if her body hungered for the drug and she had been unprepared for the intensity of the reaction. Abu, seeing the symptoms, had told her that he could relieve her cravings with one dose and she had gladly taken him up on the offer, only to find herself several minutes later aroused to the point where even three hours of sex had been insufficient to relieve her of her horniness.

It was then that Carol realized the full extent of the drug's effect and vowed not to take it again. It wasn't that she did not thoroughly enjoy the sessions. On the contrary, if it had just been the sex she would have been more than happy to continue with nightly doses. She was afraid that any drug that addicting could be dangerous for her. In fact, Abu was perfectly aware that continued use for a two week period tended to reduce a woman to a permanent nymphomaniac, knowledge that he had often used to procure pleasing slaves on the white slave market. He was as yet undecided as to whether he wished to indulge himself and create such a person out of Carol Weston.

Humble
Humble
214 Followers
12