Awakening My Wife's Sexual Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily, "Oh my gosh, you are quite turned on aren't you? I can feel your hard-on pushing against the outside of my pussy"

"You got me this way, I want to fuck you and I can tell by feeling the outside of your pussy you are turned on too. How would you like to feel my cock inside of you instead of having you give me a blow job? No foreplay, just a quick fuck?"

A long pause and I was beginning to worry his request would break the mood before Michelle responds in a high aroused state, "Okay, a fuck nothing else. My husband wants me to fuck another guy for him and I have not been willing to do that for him until now. I want to feel your large hard cock deep inside my pussy and be given the fucking I desperately want. I have never wanted a cock this bad before."

"You are setting a high expectation but let see what I can do for you. Let us change positions. I want you to move over to this table and behind over I am going to fuck you doggy-style." As they began to move towards the table the shadow being cast on them made them difficult to see but I could see their silhouettes; plus I could still hear them.

"Bend over and let me enter you."

"You are quite large. Please enter me slowly."

"Your pussy is quite and deep, I can see I am going to love this fuck. I am in, I am going to slowly fuck you at first. I know this is not the most comfortable position; however, don't fight it and spread you legs a bit wider so I can go deeper."

"Like this," as Michelle spreads he legs further for him."Oh, Christ you are fucking good! fuck me harder."

"You are a great fuck. Your pussy is so warm and inviting. I can tell you are loving this"

"Yes! I want you black cock buried deep in me. My husband has never fucked me like this. Fuck me, like I have never been fucked before! "

John begins fucking Michelle harder and as he does the table begins to move from the forceful thrusts from John and as he does, the moans from Michelle grows louder like a thunderstorm that is quickly approaching. As John begins to fuck Michelle harder the silhouette of her erect nipples can be seen as she arches her hips higher in order to take John deeper in her pussy while shielding her head from the table.

"Oh my, John my husband has never fucked me this hard before! This is the fucking I have been wanting for a long time."

"Hold on, I am almost there!"

"Hold back John, slow down, I am not ready to cum yet. I want to enjoy this as long as I can and I want to cum too"

Slowing down in order to hold off, "I can tell you have already cum."

"Small orgasms but I feel a big one building."

"I cannot hold on much longer."

"Yes John, drive your cock fast, deep, and hard into me. I want it all!"

John begins to pick up his pace, within moments Michelle's body tenses before it releases and as it releases Michelle's pussy begins twitching in an effort to squeeze every drip of his loving juices from his hard demanding shaft in an effort to keep a memento of a man that used her as a quick and her willingness to provide him with that release.

"Fuck yes!" yells John as he shoots his cum and seed deep into Michelle filling her up. John continues to cum while Michelle's pussy drinks up every drop that is being fed into her. "Don't move, I want to you enjoy you as long as I can before I become too soft to stand in you. As I see cum freely flowing from her pussy, I know the is getting close for me to get back inside, unless she decides to have another go at him.

A few minutes later, after drinking up all that it can Michelle's pussy expels John's cock from her warm moist secure home. "I need to go John." I use that as my cue to leave while Michelle gets dressed and leaves.

About a forty-five minutes after leaving, Michelle walks in nonchalantly as possible, "You must have been giving him a big thank you for allowing you to use the trimmer? Did he show you the house or did you spend all of your time talking to him?"

"I guess you could say we had an interesting talk."

"What did you talk about?"

"I need to take a shower from being sweaty outside. I will tell you all about it when I come out."

"I can tell you need a shower, you smell musky and a bit like rotten fish."

She never told me about what happened that day with John and I suspect she was too afraid to say anything. However, I knew and I saw it. After being fucked by John she never went back to see him and she would always send me if we needed anything. Michelle for the next month was always in the mood for sex and we had a very horny June and July. However as August approached the routine became as it previously was where I was initiating sex and Michelle reverting back to her previous attitudes. Then in late August later John moved due to a promotion and any hopes of her fucking him again left with him. Luckily thngs changed in Early December when we decided to do a weekend getaway by going to Amsterdam via ferry. The initial goal of the trip was to go to Amsterdam with the hope that the sexual energy and the sights might get us back on track to where things were in July and August. After boarding the boat we unpacked and arrived at 20:00 for our meal. An older plain gentlemanwas sitting alone at his table. Michelle suggested that we invite him over so that he did not have to eat alone. Walking over to him I said, "My wife and I would like to invite you to join us."

"I do not want to intrude."

"That is quite alright, we insist."

"Alight then, my name is George."

We both returned to the table and I asked, "What would each of you like for drinks?"

"Wine," said Michelle

"Guinness," said George

I went to the bar, watching the two from a distance and I could see the both of talking. "This could be the opportunity I have been waiting for", I thought to myself. "I should take my time getting back to the table and see if anything develops." I took my time before placing the order and probably gave them around 10 minutes before returning.

"Sorry for the delay, there was a bit of a line at the bar and the bartender was slow at getting the drinks."

"Do not worry, hun, George and I were having a nice chat." I could see from the look on her face something was up and I knew it was at a fragile stage. With it being at a fragile state, I knew if I asked it would probably destroy all of the work that has been put into getting us to this moment and so, I decided to nurture it even though a part of me was not sure if this was the right decision. My fantasy has always been for my wife to fuck someone while I watched without hiding it from me and I realized now it might come true; as I begin to face this reality, I am not sure if this is what I want. In any event, I knew if I wanted to I could put the brakes on it since everything was still in the exploratory phase and it could be easily stopped without upsetting anyone.

We had finished our drinks and George said, "It is my turn for drinks, what will you all have?" We stated the same and this time George said, "I am having a lovely time with your wife and I hope you do not mind. If it is possible, I would like it if you could get the drinks."

George gave me the money for the drinks and I said, "Not a problem, I will be right back."

Wanting to see where this was going I decided to agree to his request. This time I could see George sitting closer to Michelle, touching her arm as he talked, and placing his other hand on her leg. Watching the exchange that was occurring started getting me hard and I knew I could not go back to the table with a hard-on since it would be embarassing. I took a few moments before walking back to the table, "I hope all things are in order and I did not miss anything interesting?"

At that moment, George rose from the table and said, "I need to use the loo and will be right back."

Looking at Michelle I could see he eyes were wide, she was happy like a school girl who is just beginning her summer break and she looked as though she wanted to say something .

So, I decided to either confirm or deny my suspicions by asking, "You look as though you enjoying yourself." Pausing for a few moments, I continued by saying, "It also seems as though have something to ask?"

"No. Not really."

"Come on, I say from the bar how George and you were talking to each other."

I do not know how to ask this..."

"Go on."

"I know you fantasy has always been for me to fuck someone else and I have always fought you on it. Well, I have been thinking maybe we should invite George back to our cabin. What do you think?"

"Why do you want to invite him back to the cabin? I have any an idea of what you are alluding to but I want to be sure in order to prevent any misunderstandings."

"Though George is a bit plain, I would like to fuck him and know what it is like to have another cock in me. The trip to Amsterdam has really made me horny and I would love to fuck him."

The decision is yours and I will follow your lead. Do you want me to go back to the cabin with you? Do you want to go to his cabin or do you want me to take stroll on deck giving you two hours alone with him in the cabin?"

"I would prefer that you come back with me to the cabin." After she said that, I became instantly hard, feeling some pre-cum leaking and I had a difficult time try containing my enthusiasm of what might happen tonight.

"Great, once he come back I will suggest that we buy a bottle or two of wine to drink in our cabin. How does that sound?"

"Great."

"Leave it with me."

After saying that it gave us a few moments of contemplation before George came back, "While you were gone, Michelle and I were discussing inviting you back our cabin to share a bottle or two of wine after supper."

"That would be great," said George.

With that we left, taking the elevator back to the 11th floor and luckily we had purchased an outside 4 berth cabin with two double beds for this trip.

"Let me pour the wine," I said. "George, why don't you sit next to Michelle and I will sit across from you. Then I nodded to Michelle and she turned to George beginning to kiss him. Caught off guard, George was not sure what to do as he looked at me with a shocked look. "It is okay," I said.

George then began to unclasp Michelle's bra under her shirt, lifting her top off exposing her breasts and began gently caressing them. I could see Michelle trying to undress George and I undressed while I watched them. Being December with high winds on the North Sea, I could feel the boat rock with the waves and I felt it added to the excitement.

Soon we were all undressed and George had laid Michelle on her back. Again George looked to me for approval and I nodded to him and said, "You do not need to look for approval, both of us want you to enjoy her and fuck her as you like." Then, he began to spread Michelle's legs, exposing her wetness and her swollen pussy the scent of strong musk filled the air. Her lips were swollen in anticipation of having another cock being driven deep in her, her nipples fully erect, and I could tell she could not restrain her desires anymore. This time her pussy lips looked different; they were spread a part but more swollen.

George did not rush to fuck her and took his time relish the moment, like you do with a fine wine. His attention to pleasuring Michelle heightened her excitement. He took his time working his way down to her pussy by kissing her abdomen and caressing her. Once her arrived there, he did not go to claim his prize and instead he waited. He chose to take pleasure in her delights by kissing her inner thighs and teasing her outer lips in order to drive her wild before eating her out. This drove Michelle wild, I could hear moans of please and her pulling his head deep into thigh in order to ensure he could delight in everything. She remained quiet in order to appear as though she was not enjoying it. This is the first time I seen her submit completely without resisting. She lied there like an artist clay, allowing him to mold her, shape her, and to enjoy her as he chose.

While I watched I sat on the other bed stroking my hard cock. I felt I was there more for her protection than to selfishly meet by needs thereby denying her some ounce of pleasure. Looking at Michelle I could tell she was ready for him to enter her and I said to George, "It is alright, please fuck her for me and make sure she enjoys it. "

As soon as I said that George slid right into her and it is the moment that Michelle drop her charade of not enjoying it by yelling, "Yes! Fuck me hard," yelled Michelle.

"Fuck, you are incredible," yelled George.

It was not much longer before George shot his load into her and her pussy was gushing with his cum leaking out of her. The sight of another man's cum leaking out of her along with the smell of sex in the room was quite intoxicating. By then I had shot my load by myself, almost in unison with George shooting his cum into her. Neither of them saw me shooting my load and I was fine with that. I then walked over to her, caressing her to let her know it was alright and I laid on the bed next to Michelle. She reached over kissing me on the lips and whispered into my ear, "Thank you."

We laid on the bed with Michelle in the middle, George on the side closest to the wall and me being on the other side closest to the door. It was about 10 minutes before Michelle stated, I am going into shower, do any of you gents want to join me? Both George and I joined Michelle in the shower, "Okay, "Who wants to wash my front?" asked Michelle. George began washing her front and I washed her back, soon we were back in bed again, this time Michelle giving both of us some physical attention.

It was not long before both George and I were hard. I could see that George was a bit smaller than me, about 6" inches cut and I motioned Michelle to give George a blow job. As she began to suck him, I began to eat her out from behind. A few minutes later, "I want you to tell me when you are about to cum," said Michelle to George.

"I will."

Things continued until George said, "I am almost there." with that Michelle climb on top of him taking is cock deep inside of her already fucked pussy and I gently pushed her forward lubricating her ass before entering her. As I entered Michelle's ass, I could feel George's cock rubbing against mine. It was about two thrusts later and I could feel George's cock discharging his juices once again deep into Michelle. Just as I was going very deep into Michelle's ass I hurled my load into her ass.

We laid there for a few moments before George started getting dressed and that was the last we saw of George.

Things seem to have changed with us, Michelle is a bit more open about sex, we are talking more, and our sex life seems to be more exciting. These experiences seem to have change things for the better; however, I cannot say if, George, a combination of the two or neither that produced the results. Whatever the reason it was a great experience and hopefully we will have a few more of theses.

12