Awakening My Wife's Sexual Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Chapter of Michelle's sampling of other cocks.
4.5k words
3.41
72.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank handyandy666620 giving me the inspiration for this fictional story and the support he has provided me. For those of you that have read the first chapter, this is the second chapter and those who have read my other works this story is a departure from them. This story contains scenes of reluctance, lesbian sex, a cheating spouse, and by definition for some cuckold. If this story is not your type of story then I will recommend not reading it and if you have not read the first chapter, with the same title minus the Ch# designation then it might help to read it before reading this story. Finally I have placed this story in Loving Wives, instead of Group Sex or Fetish categories, because I believe this story best fit Loving Wives. In addition, the definition of a fetish is an object needed for sexual satisfaction and since this series does not focus on a fetish angle instead the story focuses on choice versus need, placing this story in fetish would be the wrong choice.

*

After disembarking from the boat we toured Amsterdam like students on their summer break exploring a new destination and we explored Amsterdam with a joyous glee that comes when exploring something new for the first time. Amsterdam has always been a destination for us to visit but we always had an excuse not to go. In my ways, this excursion felt as though Michelle and I was a new couple who were just beginning to date. I suspect that this feeling came about because it is something we talked about doing but never did, like many other things in our lives. Our day in Amsterdam was not hampered from the cold winds blowing off of the North Sea and the wind, as I look back, symbolises the changes that were to come.

While in the city we went into the Right Light District that is not far from the train station where the ferry transport takes you for the day and it is an easy walk. As a part of our day out in the Red Light District we went into sex shop and rented a two male threesome video to watch in a booth. The booth had a curtain with a chair and it was about the size of a photo booth. Watching a porno movie in a porno theatre booth was something neither of us has tried and we were like two clumsy teen-agers in the back seat of a car not knowing what to do. The movie made us both horny and as we were beginning to get into it we heard a knock from the booth next to us. Being new to the experience, at first we thought they wanted us to quiet down because we were giggling but moments later, the guy next to us slid his cock through the glory hole that was between us. We continued giggling to ourselves due to situation then Michelle looked at me for approval and I said, "It is up to my love." After sliding his cock through the hole, she began to suck him and moments later we could see him shooting is load. We then heard him leave and we could see legs passing by our booth and at that point we decided to leave. This provided us with the high-point to our journey.

Arriving back from Amsterdam things began returning but it returned to a different normality. Prior to Amsterdam, Michelle was quite sexually passive but now she is more involved, sexually. Before, we would have sex, at best, once at week whereby I had to be the one that initiated it and now she is initiating. The new normality filled one void in our lives, the rocky relationship before we left for Amsterdam but I sensed that it created another, Michelle's desire for having another cock in her. She did not tell me directly but I could tell because there was a feeling that something was missing that was not discussed. It felt similar to the time between our last encounter before our relationship closed and before John. During this time she was happy but it showed through her reluctance not have sex. It was not as though I did not please her because I knew I did please her. Instead I believed it was because she liked a variety of men fucking her and that is something that cannot be given in a relationship without opening it up.

Michelle coming from a proper traditional background had problems stating her desires because she always wanted to please others before her. For her, it meant denying herself the pleasures she wants in order to allow others to be happy and it left her angry, frustrated. She tried not to show it but it came out in order ways, particularly sex. Being with her for twenty years I knew this is what she was wanting and I knew the relationship had to be open again. In order to open up the relationship again, I knew Michelle would have to want to it too. We have gone through our periods of opening it up and then closing it, only to create more problems for us. Sensing her need to have another cock in her, I said to her, "You know it is okay if you want to fuck another guy again."

"I know, but I don't want to. We have kids, a family, and life together. I am happy and I do not want to change it"

"How come?"

"You are all that I want right now and I am not interested in it."

"I get the feeling that you do but you are not comfortable saying it to me?"

"No, I have done it before for our enjoyment and if I change my mind you will be the first to know."

"During the time of John, George, and Amsterdam you seemed the happiest in a long-time. It is like when we had open up our relationship and you could have other relationships with other men. I feel, as though this is something you need to be happy and I do not like seeing you miserable."

"Maybe you are right in some respects, but this is not the time."

With that said I left it, after being married over twenty years you learn there is a context to the message and I understood the context without asking further questions. It was about a month later I started noticing changes in her behavior. The changes when examined in isolation do not mean much but when examined in its entirety it suggests she might be having sex with someone else. First was taking a volunteer job at the local food bank and the increasing hours she volunteered. Volunteering, in my opinion, means taking a few hours one or days a week to support a cause you like; it does not mean the time devoted becomes almost like a second job. Next were the calls. A call would come in and Michelle would immediately hang-up the once she saw. I could not always hear the conversations but what I did hear was sexually suggestive. However, when I checked her text messages on her phone, I could not find anything incriminating. Then probably the biggest clue that really began to get me questioning what is occurring. That was when I noticed her panties were sticky with a rotting fish smell. I decided to confront her by asking, "Do you have a yeast infection? Are you ill?"

"No silly, why?"

"Because, I have noticed your panties have a noxious smell to them with some type of discharge."

" I think it might be either from me ovulating or sweating. It is nothing to worry about. "

Her explanation was lacking but I was not going to push the confrontation because I need to have more information. Then a few days later I found more evidence the beginning of her taking showers after returning for her volunteer job, at that point I decided to confront her about, "You known hun you have been acting a bit strange since taking that volunteer job."

"Strange, what do you mean?"

"The increasing hours, strange smelling panties, secretive calls, and now taking a shower. If I did not know better I would say you were fucking another guy and not discussing it with me."

"Sometimes things are best left unsaid, for now."

"What does that mean?"

"Exactly what it means, you are an adult and you can figure it out for yourself."

The fact she did not categorically deny my suspicions left me to wonder if she was having another cock and not telling me. Her elusiveness to the question aroused me and made me want to know more. Wanting to know literally became an obsession with me, I had to know. This time I decided to hire a private investigator to follow her to her volunteer job and to report back to me on what she is doing. I figured, it would be less risky if I hired someone and the fact she works in a seedy part of the city would not put my safety at risk. It took me a while before hiring Mark a private investigator works from his home and felt he would be a good choice since operating from his will keep Michelle from suspecting anything by giving me some cover while he investigated.

"What are you wanting to hire me for?" asked Mark.

"I am suspicious about my wife and think that she might be having sex with other men."

"What have noticed so far?"

"There are suspicious calls, frequent showering, longer hours volunteering, and panties that appear to be cum stained."

"It does sound as though something is occurring."

"Is it only with this volunteer job or do you notice more?"

"Only with the volunteering job."

"Where does she volunteer?"

"She works for a food back in the downtown area in a rougher neighborhood, that is why I called you instead of investigating it myself. To be perfectly honest with you I am not so bother if she is fucking other men; however, the fact she is being elusive about it bother me."

"Okay, give me a few weeks and I will come back to you. Whatever you do under no circumstances are you to tell her you hired a private investigator and try to keep things as normal as you can with her. The less she suspects the easier it will be for me and the more information I can collect."

"Not a problem, how much will this cost me? Once I am done we will work out a price together."

I left Mark to do his investigating and I tried to get the thought of Michelle out of my head. All was going fine until Michelle said, "I had an interesting day volunteering an older gentleman, scruffy looking, and living by himself came in for some help."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he seemed pathetic but at the same time he did not seem like the others that come through the place."

"How so?"

"Even though he looked scruffy he really did not seem typical and in some way he was attractive."

"Attractive enough for you to fuck?"

"I don't know, maybe." Michelle paused a few moments before she continued, "I thought I would speak to you and see what you thought. As you know the kids are getting older and will ask questions. So I need to be discreet and the less you know the better for all involved."

"I can understand what you are saying."

"In the past, I used to tell you about my experiences and if I go ahead with this one, I won't. The less you know the less likely the kids will start guessing and it minimizes the chance that questions will be asked."

"Do what you feel you need to do. However, I do ask once this ends you tell me the details when we have some time alone."

"Alright, agreed."

After that conversation with Michelle it left me to question, do I still need Mark since she has indirectly confirmed my suspicions? Regardless of her wanting to keep this quiet in order to insulate the children I want to know what is happening and with that, I decided I will let Mark continue his investigation. A few days later, I received an email from Mark:

Dear Andy:

I am continuing my investigation into your wife's activities and I have come across some information you might be interested in knowing.

Can you give me a call?

Warmest Regards,

Mark

The email from Mark suggested to me that there was something going on and I could not wait to find out. I called Mark, "Hi Andy."

"I received your email, what information do you have?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"I will send you a detailed report with photographs and video. In the meantime I can tell you, your suspicions about your wife are correct."

"Go on."

"Well in order to investigate, I decided to go undercover playing the role of someone who ran out of food and feeling sorry for myself. Usually, in the past eliciting a sympathetic response from a woman seemed a way to gain their trust."

"How did it go?"

"Well, let me tell you about what happened, she if a bit of a sexual freak."

"I already know that."

"I came into to the office close to closing time, looking unkept, hair messy, poor hygiene, and dirty clothes with a hard luck story. My expectation was I would get some food and then sent away."

"Michelle said they provide more than just food, I thought it was some religious nonsense where they cram religion down you in order to give you hope when you do not have. A lot of nonsense if you ask me, anyhow my apologies for digressing."

"Quite alright, she told me to stay after they closed with the other guys that were waiting. She told me if I did then I would receive something special."

"Did she say it suggestively? I know when she says something special in a suggestive way it is something more than a present, it is something sexual."

"She told the other woman that she was working with that she will close and the other woman could go. The other woman was a bit hesitant to leave her alone with about five men but for some reason the other woman left."

"What did you all do?"

"The office is quite small with a desk, an overhead florescent light and a few plastic chairs. Once the other woman left Michelle stripped for us, exposing for us her perfectly shaped breasts and her perfectly shaped body, in my opinion she looked heaven-sent."

"You were working for me, what did you do?"

"That left me in a quandary, if I blew my cover it would ruin everything and I would not be able to report back to you. Based on my discussion with you, I chose to keep my cover and not to say anything."

"Good."

"She then laid on top of the desk spreading her legs for us and then I saw her glistening wetness and I became instantly hard." At that point I could see Mark's face becoming flushed and his speech started showing signs of a tension whereby he was not sure if he should continue.

"Michelle and I have had an open relationship where she had a few lovers and a few lasting more than a year. Nothing you say will shock me. Go, on what happened." A few moments later it became apparent that Mark started to relax and he continue with what happened.

"She pulls open the top desk drawer pulling out a few vegetables, telling us that sometimes foolish people send them with their donations and because they perish very quickly that they cannot use them. She then tells us she hates to see food spoil and instructs them to use them on her."

"I know she does have a thing for food play but we never really got into it."

"She then tells us she wants to be fucked with the food but we cannot fuck her. If we want to cum, she tells, that we have to cum on her."

"Did any of you participate or did it freak everyone out?"

"The food part of was a bit too much for me, I played with myself as others shoved carrots, horseradish, and cucumbers in her. I was the first one to shoot my load on her. Others caressed her, sucked on her breast, and she even sucked on a few cocks."

"How long did it last?"

"It lasted about two hours. After we all came on her the first time we heard the keys in the office door and we began to panic."

"What happened?"

"The other woman that was working with Michelle came back because she left her purse. She saw Michelle naked on the desk and all of us men naked too. We sat there embarrassed for a few minutes"

"Is she going to turn her in?" I asked Mark.

"No, strangely she undressed herself exposing her mature breasts and well toned figure for someone in their early 50s. I suspect it was due to seeing all of us naked and it turning her on."

"Did any of the guys fuck her?"

"As the guys were re-cooperating she walks over to Michelle and starts passionately kissing her on the lips. Not losing a beat, Michelle kisses her back. A few moment later she works her way down her Michelle's breast sucking them before eating out Michelle."

"Did Michelle enjoy it?"

"She did not resist her advances if that is what you are asking. Then unexpectedly she climbs on top of Michelle and they are in a 69 position both of them eating each other out. Seeing that got all of us hard."

"Did you guys just watch?"

"Fuck no, a few of us fucked Michelle and the other fucked her co-worker. It was quite hot."

"Thanks for that, it explains a lot. How much do I owe you?"

"No charge that experience was well worth my time."

I heard the door opening, "Hello, I am home."

Hearing Michelle's voice I knew I needed to hang-up quickly, "Send me everything, I gotta go."

"Who were you talking to?"

"Just a friend."

"Oh, just a friend. Huh?"

"Yes."

"You remember when we discussed me fucking other guys again and I said I need to keep things quiet in order not to tip-off the kids?"

"Yeah."

"Well I would like to share an experience that I had."

Hearing this from Michelle was unexpected and I paused before responding. I thought should I mention I know about her bukkake experience or do I stay quiet. Also, did she know who I was talking to on the phone? Does she know she was being followed by a private investigator? At least for the moment, I decided I will keep that quiet and wait to see where her experience goes, especially since what I heard from Mark made me hard and this might push me to the brink of cumming.

Nervously and slowly Michelle begins speaking as she does I can see the tension in her eyes, "As you are aware I have been coming home late from my volunteer job and there is a reason for it."

"Let me guess, you have been fucking someone?"

"Well not exactly, it has been two and at one point it was five."

"Five?"

"The five just came over me and I sucked a few cocks short of cumming, nothing more. In my opinion, that really does not count as being fucked."

"Did they just cum on you or did they play with you too?"

"I did let them use vegetables on me to shove in my pussy. It felt weird but pleasurable. Actually having a cucumber in me made me cum but I would not want to relive that again. Anyhow, I really did not want to share that experience."

I could feel my heart racing, my mind beginning to race, and I started getting rock hard feeling a bit of pre-cum dripping from my cock in anticipating of what she was going to say next.

"The experience I am going to share I am sure will make you want to cum instantly."

"Really? Do tell"

"Remember when you asked me about my panties?"

"Yes."

"I could tell by the way you were asking the question you knew and I felt bad for not telling. However, I could hear the kids in the house and I had to make something up in order to keep this part of my life away from them."

"I kinda thought that."

"When you volunteer in a place like I do you can become emotionally attached to people and even though they are going through some tough times you develop an attraction for them. During my time there I develop an attraction for two guys."

"I never saw you as someone who would fuck two guys without having me there or being attracted to destitute men."

"Well neither did I, until it happened. One of them came in at about 13:00 that afternoon and he had been regularly hitting-on me as I was walking to my car in the dark at 17:00."

"Hey, has been a while since I have fucked a great pussy like yours," he would say to me as I left.

"I would ignore him as I went to my car. Then he started getting a bit more aggressive towards me and would push me against the car. However, once I try to leave he would allow me and since I was free to go I never reported it."

"Come on baby, let me have a feel, all I am asking for is a feel. I am not asking to fuck you." he would say.

"Then he got even more aggressive, by taking a beer bottle shoving me up my dress and trying to shove it into my pussy. The cold air on my exposed pussy lips did nothing to arouse me and made me want to fight back."

12