Awakening Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisyvin1
Sisyvin1
158 Followers

I turned and reached over the counter to answer it, and recognized her boss on the other end of the phone. I told him to hold on and gestured towards Mom with the phone, mouthing the word "work". She got up and clicked past me to answer. Listening to her put on a low sexy voice as she talked started turning me on even more. A minute or so in, she started talking in a business-like tone as she explained some procedure the boss didn't know how to do. As she became engrossed in the explanation, she leaned over the counter, resting on her elbows. Her skirt lifted up in the back, exposing her stockings all the way to the garters. This time, I didn't turn away.

Instead, I stepped forward, sliding my hands around the sides of her thighs. Her voice hitched in mid-sentence, and she turned with wide eyes towards me and mouthed the word "stop". I didn't move as she turned back and continued talking, instead sliding my hands straight up her hips and pushing her skirt over her ass. Her bare cheeks, framed by the garters, came into view. She started to straighten, but I put a hand on her back, gently, and as I'd hoped, my submissive mother remained as she was. Her voice was getting faster as she talked, her breath speeding up. She covered the mouthpiece of the phone quickly to cover a gasp as I slid two fingers from my other hand into her already wet sex. Her answers became shorter and shorter, turning from sentences into "mmm-hmms", gasped yeses, and moaned denials. A couple of times I heard her say, "No, I'm fine", as I continued to work on her with my hand. Finally, I stepped forward, removing my fingers and replacing them with something longer and harder.

Again, she just managed to cover the phone in time to block her gasp. She turned to me again, panting, and said, "Please, wait...until...hang up...." I complied, standing still, buried to the hilt inside of her. She continued her conversation, a little more controlled, her hips and ass making little movements, slowly grinding into me as I stood firm. I could tell she was trying to wrap up the conversation, and her movements started to get a little faster, a little more urgent. Finally, I heard her say goodbye, and before the phone could even leave her ear I slid back and then deeply forward. Her hand swung toward the cradle, and before the phone could drop in she let out a long loud moan. I briefly wondered if her boss heard it on the other end of the phone, but it soon left my mind as I continued to pound my mother roughly from behind.

Her height and heels made the angle perfect for me, and she was bucking back into me with the same fervor I was displaying. Leaving my left hand on her back I slid my right hand around the front of her hip and into the cleft between her legs, and started to rub her clitoris in time with my strokes. Her moaning intensified, and she brought her left leg up until her knee was resting on the counter, giving me increased access. I continued the frantic pace, and soon she was gasping and moaning her way through an orgasm. I slowed as she came, and as she gasped to catch her breath in the aftermath, forehead resting on the counter, I brought my hands up under her torso, lifting her up. She had to keep her back arched to keep me inside her, and she twined her left arm behind my head, elbow in the air, as I began to increase my pace once again. My hands were kneading her breasts through the silky blouse as I slid in and out of her. I came shortly after, pulsing deep inside her, and we stayed in that position for several seconds, catching our breath.

When I'd stepped back from her, leaning on the counter behind me, she turned, still panting, and said, "You are a naughty boy." She had a slight smile on her face as she said it, standing in front of me, skirt still at her waist, beads of moisture glittering in the patch of hair it exposed.

"You should have worn panties," I answered, smiling back at her.

She laughed at that and responded, "I was planning on something happening tonight, one way or the other. I didn't quite expect...." She trailed off, looking down at her disheveled state.

I stepped forward, putting my hands on her hips, and kissed her lightly. "I can't help myself," I said, "I see you and I lose control. I think you are the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever seen, and I just can't keep my hands off you."

She smiled at my compliment and answered, "I know. I see how you look at me, I know what drives you crazy, and I -- I flaunt it, I love being looked at, I feel young and pretty, desirable, but you're my son for God's sake, I shouldn't let that happen, I shouldn't want it to happen, I shouldn't want my son to look at me and want me, I should want my son to f-f...." Again she trailed off, head down, holding my wrists.

I pushed her hair back, cupping her ear, and leaned her head up to me. "I didn't expect it either," I said, looking her in the eye. "It just, out of nowhere, became this need, a desire, and I forced you into it, did whatever it took to get you. I never meant this to happen, but God knows I wanted it to happen. I loved you and wanted you so much I would do anything to have you."

Again she smiled at me. "I know. Ever since that night you picked me up, things... changed. I knew something had happened the next morning, and you, uh, missed a spot or two. The thought of you, watching me, doing that.... I was surprised at how... excited the idea made me. And when you touched me, that night, for the first time, the way I wanted you to, it was... amazing. Having someone who responds to the same things you do, it just...." I was nodding as she spoke, knowing what she meant. Sharing turn-ons was like having a masturbation fantasy spring to life. We talked a little longer, gradually realizing that the shame and hesitation in us both was disappearing. Finally, she looked at me and smirked.

"OK, lover," she said, kissing me on the lips. "I need to shower again and go to work. I'll be going out tonight, but you might want to wait up for me." She turned and walked slowly away, heels clicking, skirt still hiked up, hips and ass swaying alluringly. As she turned the corner, she gave me a sideways glance, another smirk, and a wink.

"Oh, Mom," I thought, as I began to stiffen again.

Sisyvin1
Sisyvin1
158 Followers
12