Awakening of Fannie Ch. 03

Story Info
Fannie is initiated at the glory hole0
4.9k words
4.34
153.3k
24

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY FOUR-GLORY GLORY

Fannie is awakened by his hand stroking her ass gently. "S" was trying to get her to roll over. She doesn't seem interested anymore and he can't understand why. They have had a great sex life for years and she always seemed to want him to touch her. Sometimes one touch and she was ready to go. Lately she has been aloof. They have not had sex in a week and he is starting to feel frustrated as well as horny. This is Sunday and he has to play golf with his buddies as he does every weekend but would easily forgo his match to get in a little playtime with his beautiful wife. They usually find some special course to play and spend the entire day there.

She acts as though she is still asleep. He rubs her bottom and tries to work his hand around to her pussy but she rolls over onto it making it difficult for him to get access to it. She doesn't want him to find out, yet, that she has shaved her mound and she wants to wait for her situation with those men to end and tell "S" that she shaved it for him. Now she feels guilty and wants her life with her loving husband back before it's too late and she can't go back.

Frustrated, he gets up and gets himself ready to go, hoping that maybe she will be more willing tonight. She hears the front door shut as he Leaves. The sound of his car peeling away tells her that he is gone and she rolls back over to hug his pillow wishing it were him that she held. Weeping she falls back to sleep knowing full well that another busy day lies ahead.

Her alarm clock wakes her at 10. Without realizing it her hand is between her legs. She had been rubbing her pussy as she slept as she dreamt about the lurid acts the she has performed the past few days. She still can not believe that she is capable of parading herself around in public dressed as a complete slut and having sex with total strangers! 'Am I really a slut as they say I am?' she wonders. Her fingers are now wet from her juices and she brings them to her lips. She tastes herself as she licks them clean. Her mind in a haze. Realizing that she has no time for this now she rolls out of bed to get herself ready.

Showered and shaved she rushes out of the house long before "S" gets home from his golf match. She is meeting Dave behind his store shortly but was not told what was in store for her this time.

She recalls that while driving home from the shopping mall yesterday that Dave said to her that if she did what was expected of her for a period of one week that he would destroy the evidence of her misdeeds and she will be free to get her old life back. If she disappoints him, even once, than her torment will continue. She is determined to exactly as told and nobody will ever know about her whoring herself to strangers.

She gets into her car and races down to the village and pulls around the back of the store. As she parks her car, Dave is outside waiting. He opens the back door of his Cadillac and hands Fannie a shopping bag as she gets in.

"You will remove all of your clothes and put only these on for the day. We will be at our destination in about a half an hour." he said.

Fannie gets into the car and looks in the bag. Inside was a cropped t-shirt, a pair of white cotton shorts, and a pair of sandals. She takes off her clothes as Dave drives and she notices a few glances by him in the rear view mirror. She tugs on the shorts which are a bit tight to say the least. They ride up into her ass and make a defined camel toe in front. The soft material stretching around the folds of her pussy lips. The t-shirt wasn't much more than a dish rag and the sandals were just the type worn on the beach. She hoped that she wasn't expected to wear these while shopping again today.

The car exit's the highway in the low rent side of the city. Not the kind of area for a girl dressed like this to be out alone in even on a Sunday afternoon! He pulls the car into a parking lot and drives around to the back of a building. She can see signs on the side of the building stating that it is a store "for adults only".

Dave opens the back door and helps Fannie get out of the car. In the light of day she can tell right away that her outfit left little to the imagination and that she will certainly be drawing much attention to herself in it. As she walks she can see her tits swaying back and forth and can feel the tight shorts rub against her pussy and asshole.

They walk up a flight of stairs and Dave opens the entrance door as Fannie enters first. She can see right away that this is an adult video store that also sells sex toys. Although the store wasn't busy she could see a few men looking around at the DVD's and novelties on the shelves. She begins to think about how she is dressed and feels a bit uncomfortable under the circumstances. The shorts only cover about three quarters of her ass leaving the bottom of her ass cheeks exposed. The top is a white t-shirt cut off just below the bottom of her breasts. On the front in large gold sequin letters is the word "SLUT". She tries not to make eye contact with any of the men that are watching her.

Dave brings her over to a section. of the store that displays dildos and vibrators. He casually looks over the items on display while checking the reactions of the other men towards Fannie in the corner of his eye.

"Fannie I would like to see that big one on the bottom shelf. Bend down and get it for me will you?" he said while pointing down but at nothing in particular.

Fannie looks at him for a few seconds waiting for him to identify which dildo he wanted but he ignored her. Looking down she took a guess as to which one he would like her to get and picked one up. She held it up for him to take but before she could stand he said. "No, that one over there."

That went on for a couple of moments in hope that she would get more attention from the customers. Which she did! The fact that her shorts rode half way up her ass cheeks with her behind high in the air she couldn't help but be noticed. Her tiny top fell away from her chest revealing her entire breasts. Dave noticed a man moving closer and was satisfied that he would approach them.

"Never mind" he told Fannie as he moved toward the end of the isle with Fannie following close behind. He stopped at the section of the store with the bondage DVD's.

He picked up a DVD with a picture of a bound and helpless girl on the cover and handed it to Fannie. She looked at the front cover for a moment before turning it over to the back. Dave, in the mean time, was looking over her shoulder to make eye contact with the man down the isle. He gave the man a nod to come closer and he approached slowly. The man wore a long gray trench coat.

He moved up to stand on Fannie's left side as Dave stood on her right. Fannie still reading the DVD cover hadn't noticed at first. Dave looked behind her and down toward her ass then back up to the man as if to gesture for him to go ahead and touch it. Slowly the man rests his hand on the top of her ass. This caused Fannie to freeze as she didn't know the man was there at all. She looked straight ahead without moving as he cautiously slid his hand down the back of her shorts until it made contact with her bare skin below. Concealed by his open trench coat he feels her flesh, lightly squeezing her left cheek. Working his way down he puts his hand between her fleshy cheeks until he can run his middle finger up between her soft pussy lips. Her lips felt large and soft through the thin cotton fabric. He worked his finger up and down until it reached her clit causing her to close her eyes and arch her back to allow him better access, She began to rock back and forth to create more friction as the man worked harder. Her shorts began to show visible signs of wetness as she couldn't keep from being aroused. She began to moan as she was nearing climax. Dave wasn't about to allow that yet so he interrupted.

"Fannie?" he said.

"Yes sir?" she replied with eyes still closed.

"Don't you think that it is time to repay the nice man for doing this for you?"

"What?" she asked confused.

"Reach into his pants and give him what he needs." he said.

She pats his trousers feeling for his fly, sliding down the zipper, and reaching inside. She puts her hand inside of his pants and finds his penis fully erect. Leaving it in his baggy pants she starts to stroke it up and down. His hand still on her bottom he begins to squeeze her cheek as he gets closer to cumming, Suddenly he lets out a soft moan as he squeezes her ass hard. He shoots his load in his pants as she continues to jerk him off. He grabs her hand to stop as he pulls up his fly and covers himself with his coat but not before she sees the wet stain running down the front of his pants. He quickly backs away and leaves the store.

Dave looks around and, grabbing her arm, takes her through a doorway at the rear of the store. Fannie doesn't understand why he is making her do these cruel things when she is doing everything he asks. She must obey to keep him from ruining her life. Now she hopes this day is over and they are leaving. They go down a cement stairway as the clip clop of Fannie's sandals echo against the walls. They get to a door at the bottom and Dave pushes her through the doorway.

She finds herself in a dark hallway. Difficult for her eyes to adjust to the dim light she sees many doors along both sides. She can see the figures of men standing in the darkened corners. Sounds of people having sex coming from the speakers in the rooms behind the doors can be heard. Dave finds an open stall and he pulls her in and quickly closes the door and locks it.

The stall is very small. Barely large enough for the two of them. The only source of light is the glow from the slot to put the money into the monitor to watch a video. A chair is the only thing inside. The stall is musty and smells of semen. The floor is sticky and she does not want to touch anything inside. Dave pushes her down in the seat , takes out a bill, and puts it in the money slot. The screen glows as the video begins to play.

The image on the screen is of a young woman on her hands and knees getting fucked hard by a black man with a very large cock. He is pounding her unmercifully as she screams that she wants more. The volume is very loud and Fannie can no longer hear sounds from the other booths. Dave pushes the large white button on the monitor and another video comes on. This one is of a very sexy looking woman getting fucked in the ass. The camera angle changes and you can now see that the woman is a transvestite with his cock being jerked off by the man with the cock in his ass. Dave starts to surf through the videos more rapidly as if he were looking for something in particular.

He stops on a scene of three men in disguises riding in a van down a narrow country round. The road passes through a heavily wooded area and causes the van and the camera to bounce around. It appears to be a cheaply made video done with just one camera inside of the van. The masked men are drinking and making plenty of noise as they hoot and holler as they drive down the road. There are no other cars or houses seen in this area as they drive. Through the windshield the camera zooms in on a woman jogging ahead of them. She is wearing shorts and a white t-shirt. Her long blond hair bounces off of her shoulders as she runs. Tall and thin she is oblivious to the fact that these men are now following behind her. Headphones keep her unaware of her surroundings. We hear the men in the van plot what they would like to do to this innocent girl as the van speeds up and screeches to a stop in front of her. The girl freezes for a second before she screams and runs off into the woods as the men jump from the van and pursue her. .The camera bounces as it tries to keep up with the chase. It loses site of the action and when it catches up the men have the woman on the ground. One of the men wrap some duct tape around her mouth to stop her screaming. Another ties her hands behind her back. They get her to her feet and she is obviously scared to death by the look in her eyes.

It all looks too real and Fannie wonders how they could make such a film look so lifelike or how they could find a girl to play the part and allowed to be treated so roughly.

Two of the men hold her from behind as the third takes out a knife and cuts her clothes to shreds leaving her completely naked. Breathing heavily her ample breasts rise and fall with each breath. The man with the knife taunts her and threatens to cut her throat. He pinches her nipples and twists them as the girl writhes in pain.

They find a tree branch and tie her hands, spread out, above her head. The man that had the knife appears to be the leader as he directs the others' actions. He finds a thin stick and begins to use it on the helpless girl. He begins by whipping her ass with it as the other men laugh as they begin to remove their clothing. The masks on their faces look menacing and increase the intensity of the scene. The men, now naked, move in on the girl. The first comes toward her from the front and starts to fondle and kiss her breasts as the other comes up from behind to feel her ass and pussy from the rear.

When the leader comes back into the picture he is wearing only his flannel shirt. He walks up to her and reaches down grabbing her pussy and pushing two fingers in roughly. He removes his fingers and holds them up to her face. He begins yelling at her for being such a slut and having such a wet cunt and how she must love to be abused.

Fannie can not look away from the scene as cruel as it looked. She didn't realize that she had her hand squeezing and rubbing her own nipples under her shirt as her pussy was getting wet.

Back to the scene where the leader orders the other two men to raise her legs and tie her feet to the same branch above her head as her hands. She is now in a very vulnerable position with her feet and hands tied up high and her wide open pussy and ass hanging about four feet above the ground. A close up view showed her cunt lips spread open with her gaping hole in the middle. One of the men gets down on his knees and begins to lick and suck on her pussy and ass. He works a finger in her ass as he licks her clit. The woman's head falls backwards as her eyes close from the pleasure that she is receiving.

The leader starts ridiculing the girl, pushes the other man away, and approaches with his erect cock in his hand. The camera zooms in as he prepares to insert it into her. A closer view shows a tattoo of Satan on the head of his cock. Fannie thought that it was fitting for a man so evil. He rammed it into her pussy hard and started pounding her right away.

The men took turns fucking her pussy and ass over and over until they were spent. After several minutes the movie ended with them cutting her down and violently torturing and abusing her in sadistic ways and apparently leaving her still bound body on the ground to die.

Knowing that it was only a movie Fannie couldn't help herself from being aroused by the thought of those strangers abducting and abusing the poor helpless girl. The ending was a bit upsetting but she was already hot from some of the sexual things that the girl had to endure.

Another video was beginning when she noticed something in the corner of her eye. There was something sticking through the wall to the right just in front of her. What she thought was just a dark spot on the wall was actually a hole about six inches around. The hole went through to the next stall and what she saw moving was a person's finger. It was making a circular motion around the hole. Fannie looked up at Dave and he pointed to the hole as if to say "go check it out". She bent forward to get a better look and when she got close a man's cock poked through in front of her face.

Again she looked up at Dave for his instructions.

"Go ahead. I think that he would like you to give it a kiss." he said with a slight chuckle.

She reached forward and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. It responded to her touch and stiffened. She stroked it a few times before putting her lips on it's tip. She swirled her tongue around the head before taking it deep into her mouth. She started sliding it in and out of her mouth when she felt Dave's hands on her hips. He raised her ass out of the chair and moved it around so that she was more in line with the man's cock. Bent at the waist she felt her shorts being pulled down and drop to the sticky floor. She stepped out of them but Dave made no effort to pick them up for her. She continued giving the man his blowjob when she felt a hand on her ass. It started caressing her cheeks and worked its way into the open crack and to her moist pussy. She started to adjust herself for the hand to have better access to her cunt when she felt two hands on her hips moving her to the side and back slightly.

With two hands on her ass the other hand couldn't be Dave's! There was another even larger glory hole in the other wall and a man could easily put both hands through it if he wanted! It was blocked from her view before by Dave. The tiny booth is so narrow she could have her mouth on a man's cock on one side while her ass could be against the hole in the other wall! Dave positioned her ass right up against the hole as the man in the other booth started licking at it. He started with her fleshy cheeks and worked his way into her ass crack. He started licking in tiny circles around her asshole causing her ass to wiggle a bit. He put his tongue up against her puckered hole and pushed until it opened enough to allow his entire tongue to enter. He worked his tongue around inside until the muscle relaxed and her hole would remain open slightly when he took out his tongue.

A brief moment went by when she felt his tongue was now being replaced with something much larger as he begins to press his cock up against her now loosened asshole. She feels the pressure of his cock pushing as it penetrates her opening. He doesn't stop until he is fully inside of her anus. She makes a muffled cry as she tries to move her ass away in protest. Dave grabs her and pushes her ass hard up against the wall pushing the man deeper inside of her as the cock in her mouth starts to pulsate and the man cums inside of her mouth. She has no choice but to allow this as she is now practically wedged between the two walls and can't back her head away.

The man finishes his cum and his wilting cock slides from her mouth. She lets his cum run out of her mouth and down her chin not wanting to swallow any of the unknown man's semen. She places both hands against the wall as she works the kinks out of her tired jaw. Turning her head to the side the screen shows an image of a girl getting fucked hard by several masked men in a gangbang video. The men are fucking the girl hard in every hole holding her down, presumably, against her will. It is of about the same quality as the last video that she saw.

The man fucking her ass is now starting to get a steady rhythm going. He pounds hard as Dave holds poor Fannie in position. She can hear the sound of the door closing in the booth in front of her and anticipates that another cock will soon appear. In a matter of less than a minute another cock is at the hole waiting for her mouth to give service to it. She lowers her head to take the next stiff cock in her mouth as the one in her ass gives one last push before releasing it's load into her anal cavity. She can feel the hot cum deep in her bowels as the man shoots what feels like a never ending stream into her. At last he retreats leaving her asshole open wide and his semen flowing freely from her anus and running down her inner thighs.

She works on the cock in her mouth as she hears another door close. This one behind her. Again she gets a welcome sensation as another tongue is rimming her asshole and lapping up the remnants of semen on her pussy that was left by the other man. She enjoys this as she continues to service the man in her mouth. She feels his cock jerk as he shoots his load in her mouth and as before she lets it run out and down her chin as the man withdraws only to be replaced by another man's cock almost immediately.

12