Awakening of Fannie Ch. 04

Story Info
Fannie is the center of attention at a bachelor party.
4.6k words
4.39
141.6k
12

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following is part of the continuing story of the exploits of Fannie as she is blackmailed and forced to be sexually abused by strangers.)

DAY FOUR-THE MYSTERIOUS WOMAN

The front door opens and S steps in. He appears to be in a hurry as he worked later than expected and he has to get ready. There is a bachelor party this evening and he must be ready and out of the door in an hour. It seems that he met a fellow at the bar in the clubhouse yesterday after his round of golf. The man became friendly with him while having a couple of beers and S ended up staying long after the other golfers had gone home. The man was always insisting that S stay for one more and when he tried to excuse himself the man would just order another round. After a while the conversation turned to sex and the man told S about the bachelor party that he had tickets for which will be held the following night and offered one to him. He said that they hired a couple of women that put on an "awesome" sex show that he had to see. Now seeing that S hadn't had sex with his wife Fannie in a while and with the extra beers talking all he needed to convince himself to go was that the man was going to give him a ticket for free.

Fannie was a little relieved that he was going out this evening as she would have to meet Dave at 8. He was happy that she was so understanding and really didn't question his going out this evening. He expected to get back at a reasonable hour and if the sex show was as good as the man said he would be rearing to go with his wife when he got home. Dressed and ready he gave her a quick kiss and told her he won't be late.

He arrived at the Fireman's hall for the bachelor party right on time. There didn't seem to be many people there and nobody that he knew. He looked at the round tables to find a place to sit but being uncomfortable with just sitting with some strangers he opted to sit at the bar. This would work out fine. He could still have some food and check out the show but still turn around and watch the ballgame on the TV if he wanted to. The few tables filled and he guessed that there were only about 20 guys sitting down. The bar was half empty when the man that gave him his ticket walked up and sat down next to him at the bar. He didn't see the man share greetings with any of the men at the tables but figured he would go over and mingle with them later. S was happy that he finally had someone to talk to as he didn't know a sole in the place.

"Did I miss anything?" said the man.

"No, nothing much happening yet." S replied.

The man ordered a couple of beers as the food came out. They both filled their plates, ate, had a couple of more beers, and talked.

"I'm sorry I don't even know your name." he said apologetically.

"Al" said the man. "Nice to meet you." (Al is Dave's partner from the dress boutique as discovered in the previous chapters.)

"Nice to meet you too, Al. Thanks for the invite." he replied.

S felt a little more comfortable now that he knew the man's name. There was a brief announcement that the show is about to start. S excused himself to take a leak and when he returned he was greeted by a shot and another beer. Not wanting to be a killjoy he thanked Al and they tapped shot glasses and drank them down. Music started and it was decided that the tables be moved to the outer sides of the room. The party goers then took their chairs and made a large circle on the floor. A door opened at the far side of the room and sexy young girl came out and started dancing around the center of the circle. After a short time she started to strip off her clothes to the music.

As this is happening Fannie is in the backroom of Dave's store. He gave her some articles of clothing to wear that she put on. It was all covered by a long black flowing summer weight dress. He would not tell her what she will be doing this evening but she remembered his words from the day before that she will be meeting someone. Dave walked her to his car but before she could get in he said, "WAIT there is one more thing to put on...."

Back at the bar the stripper was now down to her G-string. She danced around the room as each man threw dollar bills to the floor. After a while she called for the Best Man. She whispered something to him and he took a chair and put it in the middle of the circle facing the door. The song changed and the Best Man took the Groom from the others and brought him to the center. The stripper announced that if the groom didn't allow her to take off his clothes then the show was over. Of course the others would not let that happen and held him as she took off his clothes down to his underwear. She had them put him in the chair and tied his hands behind his back as she danced around him/ The music changed and they opened a pathway to the door where a naked woman appeared. At just the right moment she ran into the room and made a series of back flips the last of which put her right in the Groom's lap. She gave him a lap dance followed by making her way around the room grinding into the laps of the men around the circle to get more tips. This was followed by the two women throwing a couple of mats on the floor and putting on a sex show getting the men all worked up. Al and S walked the few steps from the bar to just behind the circle to watch the action. Al tried egging S on to get into the circle with the girls and although it sounded enticing he declined hoping that he will be able to hook up with his loving wife when he got home later. He fantasized about his wife being in the circle and what he would do to her now if he had the chance. The alcohol was starting to have an effect as he was getting pretty horny and wanted to get home.

It was just about this time that things started to die down and the girls made their exits. The guys from the party were moving their chairs back and some were saying their good byes. S looked at Al and said "It's getting late. I guess I'll get ready to go."

"NO, not yet. I mean the best part of the show hasn't started yet." he said.

"Isn't it over? Everybody is leaving." he replied as he looked around the room.

"They don't know what they're doing. The best is yet to come. Lets have another beer. Come on." Al said taking S by the arm and leading him back to the bar.

Most of the crowd was leaving and S thought it strange that there would be more going on at this point. Al ordered up another beer and a shot for the two of them and toasted to " hot women and hot pussy" .S couldn't argue with that right now and drank it down. He was feeling no pain and listened as Al talked on about women and how they like their sex rough. He told some stories that kept his interest as he ordered more drinks. Well beyond his limit S tried to keep up. He doesn't usually drink this much but Al continued to push them on him.

Just when he was about to insist that it was time to go the main door opened and walking in was an unbelievable site. There was a man wearing a black leather hood that covered half of his face with eye holes cut out. He is carrying a brief case in one hand and holding a chain dog leash in the other. Behind him was a woman wearing a long black dress. The dress had a deep V neckline which showed the woman's ample cleavage. It had buttons that ran down the front to the bottom and it clung to every curve. On her feet she wore 6" stiletto shoes with silver heels. The shoes made her look quite tall and she had a hard time walking in them. She was also wearing a black hood which covered her entire head and was zippered tightly in the back. There were no eye holes to see. Only two small holes at the nose to breath through. It also had a gag that was part of the hood and was held in place by metal snaps. The gag in her mouth was shaped like a penis but couldn't be seen from the outside. She now had her hand's cuffed behind her back. The cuffs were made of wide leather and linked together. A black spiked leather collar was around her neck attached to a leash which the man was leading her in with.

All conversations stopped as they entered the hall. Al nudged S and hopped down from his stool.

"See I told you. This should be hot!" he said as S smiled and joined him.

The man tugged on the leash and the woman stumbling a little as she followed him into the room toward the bar. Al and S met them as they came toward them. The rest of the patrons showed interest but didn't approach not knowing what was going on.

"What do you have there?" asked Al.

"This is my new slave." the man replied. "She is a real pain slut."

"Oh yeah? What's her name?"

"She doesn't have a name yet. I think I'll just call her Slut for now. What do you think? Should I call you slut?" he asked the woman. She couldn't hear him due to the hood over her head.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU STUPID CUNT!" he yelled.

He let go of the leash and grabbed her dress with both hands ripping it open in the front. Buttons flew across the room. He continued by tearing her dress to sheds until none of it remained on her body. He would grab hold of any remnants remaining and tear them away. She was tossed around like a rag doll at his mercy until he was satisfied. It was all she could do to keep her balance. It was obvious that she was shaken up by this as her breasts would rise and fall as she tried to breath through the heavy mask. Air whistling through the small breathing holes as the frightened woman fought to catch her breath.

All of the men were stunned at the rough treatment of the helpless woman. She was left wearing an open leather half bra which did nothing but raise and accentuate her now naked breasts. A black leather garter belt held up her black fishnet stockings. A tiny thong covered her pussy while the stiletto heals raised her inviting ass high. The man grabbed her leash at the ring on the collar and pulled her up to his face.

"I SAID YOUR NAME IS SLUT! DO YOU LIKE THAT NAME?"

She heard him that time and nodded her head vigorously so that she would not upset him again.

"Now what should I do to make you remember? Oh I've got it!" he said. He grabs the leash and starts to walk toward the other side of the room pulling the helpless Fannie behind him stumbling as she tried to keep up. He stopped by a dart board hanging on the wall. Reaching over he grabs the scoring marker off of the shelf. He turns Fannie toward the bar area and said, "This is how you make a stupid slut remember her name. I think it will do the trick."

He takes the marker and proceeds to write the word "SLUT" in large black letters across her chest.

Tossing the marker aside he walks her back to the others so that they can inspect his handy work. He lays the brief case on a nearby table and opens the latches. The top flips open and inside it is filled with various types of bondage and other sexual devices. He removes a set of nipple clamps that are connected by a gold chain. He removes them from the case and quickly takes one of Fannies nipples between his finger and thumb and squeezes it hard. Pulling it out away from her body a loud moan was heard through Fannie's gag. He placed one of the clamps on her nipple and lets go as the clamp bites viciously into her tender flesh. Again Fannie groaned as her body slouched forward. He did the same with her other breast as the men watched. Fannie has never felt this kind of pain before but the sexual feelings that it caused were incredible!

'Is it true?' She wondered. 'Have I really become a slut for pain and humiliation?'

Not satisfied with this he decides to punish her some more. He turns her to face an empty table and bends her over it until her upper body is lying flat. Her exposed breasts flattened against the cold hard surface. The clips now biting her flesh. She lies helpless as her naked ass is exposed and vulnerable as it is bent over invitingly. Fannie did not know where she was or how many were watching her torment. She knew only that she was totally helpless to receive whatever degrading acts that Dave had in store for her.

"This is how you treat a pain slut" he said as if giving a demonstration.

Dave removes a leather paddle from the case. Running the paddle across her ass slowly she can feel the smooth texture of the leather and the cold hardness of the shining metal studs that were scattered about the surface. . He then gave the girl six loud hard smacks on her upturned ass. Three on each cheek. Fannie jumps with each one and you could hear her trying to cry out through her gag. The man just put his hand on the small of her back and she could not move. The men at the bar started to stir a bit with S especially concerned at the mystery woman's situation. He could tell that the blows had to hurt as her ass cheeks started to turn a shade of crimson.

"You didn't have to do that did you?" S said, obviously upset by the treatment of this poor girl. "She is trying to do what you want her to" he added. The drinks having an effect on his ability to get his point across as his speech is slurred.

"I don't think that you understand. She is a pain slut. She loves this kind of treatment. In fact the harder I spank her the more she enjoys it. Don't believe me? Go ahead. Try it." said the masked man.

"No I don't think so." Said S shyly. Al gave him a nudge and encouraged him to do as the man asked. One of the others tried to step in to volunteer and Al put his arm out to stop him. The tall masked man ignored him as well.

"I know that you want to. Who wouldn't? Doesn't she have a beautiful ass? Wouldn't you want to touch it? Just give it a couple of good hard smacks and she will be yours. Believe me, she loves it!" the man encouraged S as Al took his arm and walked him up to the upturned bottom. He took his hand and placed it on her ass flesh.

"Now go ahead, man, do it" said Al.

"Yeah do it or I will" said a man at the bar.

"Do it or I will." said the masked man menacingly.

S did not want the man to hurt her anymore so he gave in. He took the paddle from Dave and gave her a quick spank.

"Harder" said the man.

Spank!

"HARDER!"

SPANK!

"HARDER! HARDER!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

He ended up spanking her harder than he had planned but it might have been the drinks or it might have been the excitement but either way he found that he enjoyed doing it more with each smack on her bare bottom.

Fannie stopped squirming a little more with every spank also. He lost count on how many times he spanked her but the last two had no effect on her. She had given in to the pain.

"See I told you that she is a pain slut. In fact I'll bet she's getting all wet from this abuse. Hell, I'll prove it to you!" the man said as he reaches over to a table that has not been cleaned yet and retrieves a knife. He grabs the waist band in the back of her thong and pulls it away from her ass. With one quick slice he cuts the straps with the knife. Without letting go he takes the strap and pulls the thong down through the crack of her ass and off tossing it to the floor. He kicks her legs to spread them further apart exposing her puckered asshole and open pussy lips.

"Put your hand down there and you tell me that she doesn't like a good spanking!"

S stepped forward and looked down at the crimson cheeks of her upturned ass. Close up he could see her inviting asshole and beautifully shaved mound of her open pussy. He slides his hand under her pussy and his middle finger slips inside almost on it's own. Fannie responds to his touch on instinct. Just as she always does whenever her loving husband touches her. Removing his hand he brings it up for everyone to see. His fingers were shiny wet from the liquid oozing from her drenched hole.

(On the ride over Dave had Fannie open the buttons on her dress and expose herself to him as well as anyone else that may glance into the car. He had her rub her pussy through her panties getting herself wet with excitement. He did this to entertain himself and to humiliate her but just before she reached her climax they were at their destination. He would not allow her to cum. She was ordered to stop and button up her dress leaving her pussy dripping wet and wanting more. He then cuffed her wrists so that she was not able touch herself again and bring herself off.)

"See? I told you. Now while your finger is still nice and wet try sticking it up her ass. She really loves that. Get it good and wet first."

His hand goes back under her moist pussy and he slips his middle finger into her hole again. He rubs her mound as he wiggles his finger and slides it in and out. This brings another reaction from Fannie as her head rises from the table and a moan is heard through the hood. It is quite obvious to all that she is truly enjoying this attention that her husband, unaware of her identity, is giving to her needy cunt. There is a well defined bulge forming in his pants as he pleasures the woman with his hand.

She begins to move her hips in a humping motion on his open palm as he massages her private area. All of the men are standing close by with their drinks in one hand and the other hand on their crotch as they watch the erotic scene before them. A woman with a beautiful body is bent over a table helplessly as her wide open pussy is being violated by a total stranger while she is wearing only a garter belt, stockings with high heeled shoes, and the leather bra. He removes his finger from her hole and puts the tip against her puckered anus. As he begins to add pressure the hole loosens allowing his finger to slide in. Again a soft moan is heard from the mysterious woman as she raises her ass slightly to help him enter her. His finger slides in to the knuckle and he begins to work it with an in and out motion. With eyes closed he begins to rub his groin against her hip and ass cheek.

Dave reaches into his brief case and removes something. He quickly spreads KY jelly over it and hands it to S. It is a large butt plug made of clear plastic measuring about six inches long and about two and a half inches at it's widest part.

"I think that she will enjoy having this placed into her ass. It should just about fit, don't you think? Hurry now. You don't want to make the lady wait do you?" S had never had any form of ass play with his wife before so this was a new avenue for him to explore.

He takes the plug from Dave and examines it. It's smooth texture and cool feel. He wasn't sure how something so large would fit into her tiny asshole but he was willing to give it a try. Placing the tip to her puckered hole he slides it around spreading the lubricant around the tight ring. He starts to push the tip in and it starts entering her anus a few inches and stops needing more pressure as it goes in further. Getting a better grip of the base he starts pushing harder which gets a definite reaction from Fannie. Sliding it back out a few inches he pushes it in again with even more force. Fannie begins to groan through her gag and presses her own pelvis into the table to try to ease some of the pressure.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" growled Dave impatiently. "SLAM IT IN THERE!" he demanded.

S gives one more hard push and sends the intruding device home.

"OOOOOOW!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!" was the sound from the woman as the butt plug forces it's way in to the base as her ring of muscle relaxes and closes around the narrow shaft. The smooth plastic feels cool as it fills her rectum. Her mind now lost in a haze of lust Fannie arches her back noticeably raising her ass in the air offering herself for anyone to use her cunt and give her the release that she needs so badly.

Al moves up close to his ear and whispers. "Don't you wish that it was your cock inside her now instead of a piece of plastic? So soft. So warm. Mmmmm almost makes you cum in your pants now don't it? I think you should go for it. Go ahead!" looking up at the masked man he said. " You don't mind if my buddy here gave her a little something more now? Do you?"

12