Awakening of Fannie Ch. 07

Story Info
Slut Fannie must kiss her boss's ass for a raise.
2.7k words
4.32
63.1k
8

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need that report today!" she said as she turned and stormed back into her office. Fannie watches as she makes her exit and slams the door behind her.

"Yes Ma'am." replied Fannie too late for the woman to hear. She quickly shuffles her papers to meet her boss's demand.

Fannie seems to try very hard to please her boss but is never praised for her diligence and is usually put down for not being able to meet her expectations. She hurries to finish her report so that she can go home and forget about the treatment that she gets from her boss at work.

"How was your day Hon?" asked S as Fannie comes through the front door.

"Oh you know. The usual shit." she said looking depressed.

Whoa whoa whoa! What's the matter?" he asks giving her a compassionate hug.

"She's being an asshole again!"\

"Who's being an asshole?" he asked backing away to look into her eyes.

"Miss Jordan. I don't know what it is. I can't seem to please her! Now my one year anniversary is coming up and I'm due for a raise. The way that she is acting it doesn't look like I'm going to get it now."

"Maybe she just needs to get to know you a little better. I have an idea. Why don't you invite Miss Jordan over for dinner tomorrow night and we'll get to the bottom of this. What does she look like."

" She's not very tall and a bit chubby but she has a cute face, I guess. She has pretty big boobs and a big round ass. She always wears tight dresses that wrap around her butt so you can't miss it. In fact for some reason I can't resist watching it every time she walks away. It's kind of cute the way that her cheeks rise and fall when she walks." she said with a little giggle.

"Cute ass huh? Yes, why don't we invite her and her cute ass over tomorrow and we'll see if we can't do something to get you that raise that you deserve!"

When the next evening comes Fannie is hard at work cooking dinner. Her boss accepted her invitation and will arrive shortly. S is finishing up his work and everything seems to be in place when....DING DONG!

Fannie jumps up and checks herself before running to open the front door.

"Hi! So glad that you could make it" said Fannie with a smile.

"Thank you for having me!" said her boss as she hands Fannie a bottle of wine.

"Thank you, Miss Jordan!" she replied as she takes the bottle.

"That's Cindy this evening, OK?"

"Thanks Cindy! Come on in!" she said with a broad smile appearing on her face as she turns to allow her boss to follow her into the kitchen.

"Why, hello!" said S to the new arrival as she walks through the doorway. He introduces himself and extends his hand to her. "Fannie has told me so much about you Miss Jordan."

"Cindy, please. Call me Cindy!"

S smiles at the woman as he puts on the charm. He gives her the once over and judging by what he sees she doesn't appear to be the Captain Bly that Fannie portrayed her to be. She has a pleasant face with blue eyes. She is wearing a tight dark navy blue dress that gives her the appearance of the typical business woman. He found it hard to miss the fact that the dress fit quite snuggly and accentuated her large tits and ass.

They had a glass of wine before dinner and finished off the bottle as they ate. They talked mainly of current events and their general interests but did not mention things related to work or a raise for Fannie. After dinner they retired to the living room and sat around their large "L" shaped sofa.

"Fannie could you go and get us another bottle of wine. I think that we could all use a refill." he said as he looks over at Cindy. She looks back and nods in agreement. Fannie gets up and goes to fetch the bottle quickly. "It appears that you have her very well trained." her boss says jokingly to S.

"Yes she is well trained. In fact she will do whatever I ask of her. I can get her to do anything that you want her to do also."

"Anything?" she said playing along.

"Anything at all." he said with a serious look in his eye.

She just looked at him for a moment trying to figure out what he was trying to convey to her. She notices Fannie walking back into the room from the corner of her eye. Clearing her throat she quickly breaks eye contact with S and sits up straight. Fannie pours the wine into their glasses before she sits down and has a sip.

"This is relaxing. I'm so glad that you invited me for dinner." said the woman as she slips her shoes off of her feet. "I hope that you don't mind if I take these off for a while. My feet are so sore. I've been visiting clients all day."

"Oh no! We don't mind at all. Make yourself comfortable." he replied. "In fact if you want Fannie wouldn't mind giving you a foot massage. I'm sure that it will make them feel better and, as matter af fact, Fannie has wonderful hands! Go ahead, Hon, show her what you can do."

Fannie looked at him for a moment and once she realized that he was serious got up and went toward her boss.

"No. Really?" is all Cindy could say as Fannie knelt in front of her.

Fannie took the woman's left foot and placed it on her thigh as she began to massage it.

"Oooooh. That feels wonderful! You really do have her well trained! How is she for a sore back?" she said with a giggle.

"Like I said she has great hands! In fact I think that she would love to show you how nice of a back massage that she can give. I have an idea. Why don't you go into the bathroom and get yourself ready. I'll have Fannie bring you a towel. You can come right back here and she will give you the best massage that you ever had! I'll be in my office if you need anything, OK?" It took the woman completely by surprise! Fannie stood up and took her hand to help her to her feet. She walked her to the bathroom and went to get a towel as the woman went inside to prepare herself.

She didn't move for a moment just looking at herself in the mirror trying to decide whether or not to go through with it. Throwing caution to the wind she just figured "what the hell?" and decided to give it a go. She reached to the back of her dress and pulled down the zipper. Slipping out of her dress she was left with her bra, pantyhose, and panties. She unhooks her bra and lets her large breasts fall free. She decides that her pantyhose have just got to go and removes them. Looking in the mirror, the only thing left were her panties. She decided that it would look silly if Fannie caught a glimpse of her big flowered panties and quickly squeezed them down wiggling her ass from side to side to work them off. It was just at this time that she heard a faint knock on the door. She opened it a crack as Fannie handed her the towel but before the door closed the woman turned away and Fannie saw a hint of the woman's large derriere. She watched until the door closed and blocked her view.

She wrapped the towel around herself and hooked it together under her arm. The towel was just big enough to cover the important parts of her. It went from just below the top of her tits down to just below her ass cheeks.

She walked back into the living room and was a little shocked when she saw S pouring them each more wine on the coffee table where there were now two lit candles. She was sure that he was going to be in his office leaving the women alone. She also noticed that Fannie had changed her clothes. She was wearing jeans and a top earlier but now she was sitting on the sofa wearing a long t-shirt. She was a bit nervous but not wanting to seem like a prude she walked to the sofa.

"I got us a little more wine before you get started so have a drink and go ahead and lie down and get comfortable."

Cindy drank the glass of wine in one shot then laid down on her stomach with the towel still wrapped around herself. Fannie got up to get a bottle of lotion that was on the coffee table. With her back to her boss who was lying down facing her, she bent over to put some of the lotion on her hands. As she did what little of the t-shirt that was covering her rode up exposing her bare bottom only a mere foot from her boss's face! Cindy just stared at the young woman's perfect ass until she stood and it was out of view. S went to sit at the far end of the sofa near her feet as Fannie was now sitting on the edge started working on her shoulders.

"Ohhh. That feels nice!" purred the woman. She is lying with her head turned to the side on her arms with her eyes closed.

Fannie continues to massage the woman's shoulders and neck and starts to work down towards her back. She unhooks the towel and opens it exposing her back but leaving her ass covered. S gets up and turns down the lights allowing the candles to have the proper effect. Fannie massages the woman's back working the meaty flesh of her back and working around to the sides where she can just feel the sides of her large breasts bulging out, squeezed against the sofa.

"Mmmmmm. You do have soft hands." she says softly.

Suddenly Fannie flips the rest of the towel off of Cindy's ass!

"OOOP!!!!!" was all that came out of her mouth. She didn't move an inch but was surely shocked by this unexpected act!

There she was, totally exposed to her employee and her husband whom she had never met before this evening. She enjoyed the massaging and touching by Fannie but was now wondering where this was all heading and if she was ready to go in that direction.

Fannie is now massaging her lower back at the top of her ass. She slowly worked her hands down to caress her bulbous cheeks. She could hear the woman coo as she moved her soft hands over her flesh.

S was enjoying himself as he sipped his wine and watched as his wife made love to her boss's ass in front of him. Fannie went down to the end of the sofa and started working on the woman's legs. She began with her ankles and worked her calves. When she got to her thighs she proceeded to kneed them and work her hands all the way up to her crotch. As she squeezed her thighs her legs would open slightly and when she got closer to her ass her thighs would part allowing both Fannie and S a brief view of her open pussy. Fannie stayed up in this area until her hand was making regular contact with the woman's pussy where she could feel that it was getting wet.

The woman's legs were parted slightly now as Fannie crawled up between them and started to work on her ass again. This time she started to slide her hands up her thighs to her ass and push her cheeks up and out. This was causing her ass cheeks to part and allowed a perfect view of her asshole and open pussy. It was obvious that she was aroused now as her pussy was full of juice which was now working it's way down her pussy and making a wet spot on the towel beneath her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Fannie was working her ass harder each time and was spreading her cheeks wider with every push. S went down to kneel on the rug next to Cindy's smiling face and as she opened her eyes he softly said......

"Cindy, you know that every boss wants her employees to kiss her ass don't you?"

"Mmmm Hmmm" she purred. Lost in the feeling.

"You want Fannie to kiss your ass don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

"Well, go ahead then!"

"Hmmmmm??????"

"If you want her to kiss your ass you have to tell her. Tell her to kiss your ass!"

She was confused for a brief moment and then she realized what the man was telling her to do!

"FANNIE?

" Yes?"

"KISS MY ASS!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Fannie didn't waste any time. She proceeded to start covering her ass cheeks with loving kisses.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

She brushed her face against the woman's giant globes as if she were cuddling a baby. She planted little kisses all over and started to spread her massive cheeks to kiss the insides. Holding both cheeks firmly she spread them apart as wide as she could and put her face between them. She placed her lips to the woman's puckered asshole and planted a big kiss on it as she gave it a little flick with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fannie I love that! Lick it some more! FANNIE LICK MY ASS!! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she commanded.

"YES MA'AM!" came a muffled reply.

Fannie started to lick the woman's ass from her pussy to the top of her ass crack. She licked the insides but most of all she worked her tongue around her asshole. Cindy raised up on her knees with her legs spread as wide as she could to give Fannie better access.

"Put it in! Put your tongue inside my ass. Lick it! LICK IT! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

S was rock hard watching the scene before him. He had already removed his pants and was positioned behind his hot wife who was kneeling and bent over in front of him. He rubbed his cock under her pussy and saw that it glistened from the juice running from his wife's steaming cunt. He slipped it in easily and started working with a steady motion.

Fannie put two fingers inside of Cindy's dripping cunt which made her moan loudly. She worked them in and out and from side to side causing sloppy sounds from the woman's meaty and juicy cunt. She started to work her tongue deep inside of Cindy's anus hooking it as she pulled it out for more effect as the woman backed her ass into Fannie's face. She was sandwiched between her husband pounding her pussy and her boss banging her ass back into her.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cindy cried as she started her orgasm. She falls forward on the sofa with Fannie's face still buried in her ass. Her ass and legs are quivering as she has a thunderous climax!

S gives Fannie a few more very hard thrusts as he shoots his load into her crushing her face into Cindy's ass causing herself to cum with a muffled scream!

Cindy remains still, coming down from the best orgasm of her life. Fannie lies with her head on Cindy's ass as she tries to catch her breath. S now lies with his weight on Fannie and his cock still inside of her. He backs away and removes his softening cock from her dripping hole and gets up to go into the bathroom to clean up.

Both women lie together thoroughly spent. Fannie has just made love to something that she has desired for a long time, her boss's luscious ass! Her boss, Cindy, has found the employee of her dreams. One that will truly kiss her ass!

"Fannie?"

"Yes?"

"I think that you are ready for a new position in the company!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

(I hope that you are enjoying these stories of Fannie's transition from loving housewife to slut slave and the new direction that this chapter has gone in. If you have any ideas in mind for Fannie please let me know and I will try to incorporate them into a future chapter. Thank you for your support and feedback!)