Awakening of Fannie Ch. 12

Story Info
Fannie's Slave Training-The creation of a SUPER SLUT!
8.3k words
4.37
69.6k
7

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fannie goes through seven full days of training to learn how to be the perfect slave for her Master! The chapter will be divided into days as the poor girl is ravaged and tormented in the beginning only to be transformed into a rabid nymphomaniac!

Day 1-Do not upset thy Master!

Fannie is following closely behind the slave girl as she is led away from her husband. The leather collar on her neck is connected by a leash that is being used to pull her along. Both women are wearing their white slave dresses and Fannie can see glimpses of the slave's ass peeking through the opening in the back. She is taken down to the basement where the dungeons are and wondered why she wasn't taken directly to her quarters upstairs in the main house.

"Will you be taking me to my room soon?" Fannie asked as her eyes adjust to the dim lighting.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Master will hear and punish us both!" The slave said softly as she picked up the pace.

Fannie couldn't understand why anyone would be punished for asking a simple question but she will soon find out! They no sooner entered the cold dark dungeon when Master X appeared through another doorway. He is tall and appears muscular under his black robe. The hood is up and hides his face whenever he isn't looking directly at you giving him an air of mystery.

The room is large and has old stone walls and a cement floor. The lighting was very poor but she could make out shackles on the walls and some hanging from the ceiling. Rings on the floor below them had chains with more shackles attached. There was a table down the other side of the room and one of the walls were covered with many implements of pain and torture such as whips and paddles.

"Prepare her for me. Put her here!" Master X told the slave girl.

"Yes Master!" the girl replied as she brought Fannie to where the shackles were located in the center of the room.

"And take that damn dress off of her! She won't need it for a while!" he finished.

The slave slipped the dress up over Fannie's head and placed it on the table neatly. She then attached the shackles first to her wrists and then to her ankles leaving her arms and legs spread slightly. Fannie shivered a little from the cold steel now touching her skin.

"Will we be down here long? It's awfully cold isn't it?" Fannie casually blurted out.

Master X quickly spun around to face her as the slave girl had a look of shock on her face!

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you uncomfortable?" He asked sarcastically.

The slave girl was behind her Master and signaled for Fannie to be quiet. She realized now that she made a mistake and would have done anything to take it back but it was too late!

"You poor girl! Let me get you something to warm you up!" he said as he walked toward the wall with the torture devices. He looked just briefly and walked back carrying a long flogger! Her eyes filled with terror as the man walked around her letting the cool leather slide up her body and over her shoulder. Suddenly he drew it back over his head and down upon her back with a loud "SMACK"!

"Owwwwwwwwwwww!" She screamed.

"SO"

smack

"YOU"

smack

"WANT"

smack

"TO" smack

"GET"

smack

"WARM?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed in agony.

He showed no mercy! He continued flogging her over and over! He would alternate between her back and her stomach. Between her breasts and her ass! Fannie squealed as her pale skin turned bright red! The lashes did not break the skin or cause serious welts on her body but they stung like hell! Just when she thought that she couldn't take another blow he stopped and just looked at the girl as she sobbed.

"Will you ever ask me another dumb question again?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"No!" She replied weakly.

SMACK!

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"No what?"

"No Master!" She replied hoping that she got it right.

SMACK!

"I AM NOT YOUR MASTER! YOU WILL CALL ME SIR WHENEVER YOU ADRESS ME! IS THAT CLEAR?" He shouted angrily.

"Yes Sir!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maybe you can be trained after all but you will still be punished for all infractions. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" She replies between sobs.

"Let's try playing a little game. I am going to ask you some questions. If you get the answer wrong I will whip you. If you get the answer right I will whip you. If you don't answer the question at all I will whip you until you do! Sound like fun? OK let's begin!" He spoke as though they were going to play a game.

"What is your name?" He asked calmly.

"Fannie" she replied.

"WRONG!"

SMACK!

"Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"What is your name?"

"Fannie, Sir!"

"WRONG!" SMACK!

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"You don't have a name, you stupid twit! I have not given you one yet! So once again, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" He asked as he held the flogger up high.

Fannie didn't know what to say but she knew that she had to answer anyway!

"I do not have a name yet, Sir!"

"CORRECT!" He shouted!

SMACK! He brought the flogger down hard on her left breast.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

She was beside herself. Confused and disoriented she did not know what to say anymore! She would be whipped no matter what she said! He asked question after question. Some were personal questions about herself and some were just questions of trivia. It didn't matter. She had to endure the punishment either way!

Suddenly, and without another word, he stopped. He walked over to the wall and hung the flogger back in its place. Continuing on, he walked through the open doorway and he was gone leaving a sobbing and exhausted Fannie to suffer and reflect.

The slave girl came back into the dungeon carrying a glass of water and a damp cloth. She slowly lifted Fannie's head and offered the water by placing the glass to her lips. Fannie greedily drank all of the water as some spilled onto her sore breasts. Placing the glass down the girl returned and gently placed the cool cloth to Fannie's face wiping away her tears. She tenderly continued soothing her with the cloth bringing her back to reality.

"Thank you." She spoke in hushed tones in case the Master returned. "Why is he doing this to me? I don't know what he wants?"

"Be very quiet." The slave girl whispered back in her ear. "He does this because he cares for you. He does it to make you the best. Once you get through this it gets better. You'll see!"

The words no sooner left her mouth as Master X returned. She quickly backs away from Fannie and stands behind him as he speaks.

"I haven't introduced you to my slave. Her name is Heidi." She smiles and nods to Fannie from out of her Master's view. "It wasn't her name when she arrived here but I liked that name for her and have called her that ever since. I don't remember what she was called before she arrived here but it is of no consequence."

She thought it unusual that he would refer to the girl by a name rather than refer to her only as slave as she suspected he would. Heidi is a very cute, petite, young girl that appears to be in her early twenties but could easily pass for sixteen! She has long blond hair and blue eyes. She has a thin body with breasts that stand up high on their own and are disproportionately large for her body. Her large erect nipples strain to poke through the thin white material of her dress! From what Fannie could see of her butt earlier, as it peeked out of the slit in the back of her dress, it is tight and round. She appears to be happy in her role as slave and will prove to be very helpful with getting Fannie through her training.

"Before we resume I will set you free for a bit as you might not get another chance for a while. You will now relieve yourself. I strongly recommend that you do!"

"Yes, thank you Sir." She replied sheepishly.

Fannie was a little embarrassed about the subject and of the way that it was proposed to her. Heidi unlocked her restraints and nodded to Fannie not to waste this chance. Fannie took her advice but it wasn't as if she had a choice!

"Heidi, show her the way!" he said with a wave of his hand.

Fannie was rubbing her sore wrists as the girl grabbed her arm and hurriedly pulled her along like an excited child to a candy shop! She stumbled behind the girl looking forward to the rest she might get sitting down for a good shit! They didn't go far as the girl stopped at a darkened corner of the dungeon. Fannie looked a bit confused as the girl motioned toward the floor. A look of shock came over Fannie's face when she looked down and focused on an old discolored pot in the corner. She looked first to the girl and then to Master X who had followed close behind. Realizing her reluctance he spoke.

"Heidi, I think that a demonstration is in order. Show her how it's done!" He commanded.

"Yes Master!" She replied.

Without hesitation she appeared more than happy to show Fannie how it is done. She quickly pulled her long white dress around and bunched it in front exposing her legs and tiny ass. Then she squatted over the ugly pot. A loud fart came from her small ass before she pushed out a large healthy turd. This was followed by a long stream of piss which changed tone as it filled the bottom of the pot.

Fannie was mortified! 'They don't expect me to actually shit in a pot!' She thought. 'Especially not right in front of them!'

Heidi remained for a moment to be sure that her duty was done and the last drops of urine dripped from her body. She seemed to shake her ass a little before she suddenly sprang back up to her feet. She straightened her dress covering her ass and quickly stepped out of the way so that Fannie could take her turn. Fannie had other ideas at first as she looked at the disgusting mix inside of the pot!

"Don't worry. You will get used to it. Your master may not allow you to use a toilet as you will only be a mere slave when you leave here. You better familiarize yourself. Besides, you have no choice. You either shit in the pot or I will continue to punish you until you do. NOW GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE!" He shouted.

Fannie was totally humiliated! She had no choice but to do as he asks. Things will only get much worse for her if she gets him mad! She slowly walks over and straddles the pot. She avoids looking down as she squats. Suddenly the smell wafts up and hits her right in the face. About to wretch she holds her breath as she pushes and forces the shit from her ass. This is followed by a stream of piss splashing into the pot much like Heidi did. As she prepares to get up it dawns on her that Heidi didn't wipe and she too has no way of cleaning herself. She decides to stand after a moment and await further orders.

"I believe in good hygiene and will not allow my slaves to live here with shitty asses! Slave, kneel here!" He says to Fannie as he points to a spot on the floor. "Heidi, I want you to show our new slave how it's done!"

"Yes, Master!" Heidi said excitedly!

She proceeded to walk over to Fannie and standing with her back to the woman she bent at the waist as the girl's ass poked through the rear of the dress inches from her face! Again Fannie wretched for as sweet as this young girl was an unclean ass will smell bad just the same!

"You will learn to clean it as your master will surely require that you do so for him. In fact I know of masters that have their slaves clean them like this daily! As a slave you will get used to it in time. In fact if you have the makeup to be a slut then you will find that the act of doing something thought of as being as dirty as licking shit from someone's ass will only cause you to become more sexually aroused. It will work out well for both of you!"

He walked around behind Fannie as she just stared at the girl's ass. Heidi spread her cheeks to help as she awaited the new slave's tongue. Fannie was not unfamiliar with analingus as she has performed it before but only on her boss, Cindy. She had always desired to lick her boss's ass but she did not even know this girl and the fact that she had just taken such a large shit caused her to hesitate. Suddenly she felt the Master's hand on the back of her head as he pushed her face into the open anus! He held her there pushing her face roughly into the younger girl's inviting bottom to where she couldn't breathe.

"Now lick it clean! I will not have my favorite slave prancing around smelling like shit. Clean it good or you will be punished more than you deserve already!" He demanded as he stepped back to watch.

Fannie started to do as told. She began flicking her tongue out briefly to taste before taking longer strokes which eventually would cover the entire crack from bottom to top.

She began to think about her situation here. How she was once a loving housewife that acted like any other, going shopping, doing housework, and having sex with her husband the conventional way when possible. Now her husband has sent her away to be a slut and his own personal slave and she wanted it!

'How degrading this is!' She thought. 'To have allowed my self-esteem to fall so low that I must clean the ass of a worthless slave with my tongue! A slave! I am now less than human! My husband wants me to be this way! So does my boss! Now I must do whatever disgusting or humiliating thing that they want me to do. I know that this is all wrong but it excites me! The more they force me to do these things the hotter I get!'

"Ohhhhhhh that tickles!" Giggled Heidi.

Fannie found her hand moving down to her naked pussy out of the Master's view. She slipped her middle finger between her lips and it slid into her moist hole.

"You have to excuse the girl. She is not used to receiving it from the other side." He said as he allowed Fannie to do her work. "By the time you leave here you will be an expert ass licker. I'm sure that I will enjoy your tongue many times." After watching Fannie lapping at a very appreciative Heidi's ass he said. "OK enough! Let me see how you did."

Fannie removed her hand from her pussy and sat back on her heals as the Master inspected her handiwork. He spread Heidi's bottom and looked closely for any residue. Satisfied with that he put his face in close and sniffed to see if any foul odor remained. He noticed that the girl was starting to get excited by this attention as a drop of her juices formed at the entrance of her cunt!

"Our new slave has done a good job! It appears that you enjoy our new slave licking your ass! There will be plenty more chances for you to come! I think that now it is time reciprocate don't you Heidi?"

The girl jumped up with glee!

"OH YES! Oh can I really? Thank you Master! Thank you!"

Heidi quickly helped Fannie to her feet. She got her into position, bent over at the waist with her hands on her knees and her feet spread apart. She knelt behind her and without hesitation spread her ass cheeks and buried her face in it. Licking for all she was worth she made loud slurping and sucking sounds as she lost herself in her work. Fannie began to enjoy the action as she started moaning with pleasure as Heidi worked her tongue into her puckered anus. Master X walked around to watch the action from the front as he noticed Fannie's back arched allowing Heidi deeper access into her rectum. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she felt the first bits of pleasure warm her body. Not one to miss an opportunity to enhance her training Master X opened his robe and slipped his erect cock into her mouth!

Fannie was surprised as his penis pushed its way deep into her mouth. She began to gag as a long stream of saliva ran down from her chin.

"RELAX YOUR THROAT!" He commanded as he pulls out and gives her face a hard slap!

"Now open your mouth wide and relax your throat! I will teach you the art of pleasuring a man by allowing him to fuck your throat only. Relax your throat muscles and do not allow your lips or teeth to make contact with my penis. I will control things from this end. Just keep your neck straight and try not to breath."

He held her by the back of her head and moved his hips forward and back as he slid his cock all of the way in until his balls swung under her chin and then pulled all the way out as a string of saliva hung between her bottom lip and the head of his cock.

She continued to make gagging noises as he punished her throat using the entire length of his 9" cock! Heidi was in a world of her own as she ate Fannie's ass and was now massaging her clit with her free hand. Every time the cock was jammed into Fannie's mouth she was pushed back into Heidi's face!

Master X removed something from the pocket of his black robe and passed it to Heidi. It was a butt plug and the young girl was very familiar with its use. She ran her tongue around inside of Fannie's asshole until she was sure that she was ready. She put the plug into her mouth to wet it before she placed it at her opening. Just as the Master made another stroke she pushed it into her ass with one quick press! A quick moan came from Fannie and the deed was done!

Fannie was just starting to get into it as Heidi started to moan on the verge of orgasm. Master X could see this and gave the woman a few more hard pushes as he presses her head tight up against himself and starts shooting his load down her throat. She was gagging and coughing as he held her there until he finished pumping all of his semen down her throat!

He backed away and Fannie fell to the floor at his feet coughing and trying to catch her breath. Heidi, in the meantime, was still kneeling and rubbing her pussy as she came.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" Her pelvis jerked as she slapped at her pussy causing a tremendous orgasm as her Master watched.

With Fannie still trying to catch her breath he grabbed her by the hair and gets her to her feet. Dragging her to the examination table at the other end of the dungeon she stumbles along and falls to her hands and knees onto the hard cement floor. He pulls her up by the hair roughly and drags her along until she reaches the table and collapses across it. Her head and hands hung over the other side as her still sore bottom faced the Master.

"Get up!" He commanded.

Without giving her a moment to catch her breath he reached over to the wall and grabbed a leather covered paddle. He quickly brings it down on the poor woman's upturned ass causing her to scream loudly

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He continued his assault on her ass as he told her over and over to get up. She scrambled up onto the table and lay on her back. Without hesitation he took the restraints from each corner and locked them onto her wrists. Placing her feet in the stirrups he straps them down tight before he spreads them apart and locks them into place. He then took a ball gag from the wall and just as she was able to breathe again he put it in her mouth and secured it behind her head.

She now lies naked on the examination table, tired and beaten, with her arms and legs secure and a gag in her mouth. The table is much like you would see in a doctor's office with a few extras! It has stirrups at one end like at a gynecologist office. Several straps hang from all sides as chains and pulleys hang from the ceiling above. The walls nearby are covered with various implements of torture and there was a strange motorized contraption at the far end that she will become familiar with later.

Although the surface was cold on her naked flesh it was a relief to get off of her feet for the first time since she arrived. It seemed like she had already been here forever as it has been a long and agonizing day! She doesn't know if she can take any more but she is sure that something will happen again soon!

Master X wheels a cart toward the table and places it to the side behind her head out of her site. It is a T.E.N.S unit. An electrical device with dials and wires with pads on the ends which, if used properly, can cause pleasing electrical pulses to any place on the body. When used for other purposes it can cause excruciating pain!