Awakening of Fannie Ch. 16

Story Info
Slut must become the biggest whore in the Big Apple!
8.3k words
4.38
59.8k
9

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Slut must become the biggest whore in the Big Apple in order to pass her slave test!)

*

Day 6 continued.

As we leave the shoe store and walk down the crowded street my mind is spinning thinking about the nasty things that I have been ordered to do today in order to pass my slut/slave test. I have been told to masturbate to orgasm in a car while we drove on a busy highway. I was forced to smile at a bus load of teenagers as I exposed myself to each and every one of them. Finally I had to allow a shoe salesman to see my wet and soiled panties under my mini skirt as he fitted me with my new boots.

I feel like a total slut as I try to keep up with Master X on the sidewalk. I am trying to get used to my new stiletto boots remembering how Master trained me to walk in them properly. I step heel to toe with one foot in front of the other in a line. This forces my ass to swish back and forth and my braless tits to bounce under my jacket. I can feel my tiny skirt flip up under my ass with each step and I wonder just how much can be seen from behind as I notice everyone's eyes on me as I pass. I find myself constantly pushing the skirt back down as it lifts with the slightest breeze.

As we turn the next corner I can see from the street sign that we are now on Madison Avenue. The buildings are tall and stylish and everyone is well dressed on the street. He quickly turns and walks through a revolving door to a fancy office building. I follow him through the turnstile and he gives a nod to the security guard who smiles and gives a quick salute to let us pass. The guard can't take his eyes off of me as we make it to the elevator and get in. Master pushes the button for the twenty third floor and we are whisked up to the sky. Once we reach our floor he walks me to the executive washroom and opens the door.

"I want you to clean yourself up. I can't introduce you to people smelling like a French whore so I'll be back in five minutes. Oh yeah, lose the panties. I never want to see those disgusting things again!" Master demanded.

He closed the door and I locked it so that I could clean myself in private. The bathroom was nothing short of amazing! It had Egyptian tiled walls and floor, a marble sink with gold plated faucets and a bidet next to the toilet. It even smelled fresh inside. Not like a bathroom at all!

I quickly removed my panties and tossed them into the trash. Then after taking a much needed piss I hovered over the bidet and let the warm water do its work. It was wonderful feeling fresh again as I made sure that my pussy and ass were completely cleaned. I no sooner dried myself off when Master showed up at the door and knocked. I lowered my skirt and checked myself in the mirror as I headed for the door.

"Let's go. There is someone here that wants to meet you." He said as he took my arm and escorted me down the hall.

We entered an office and found the receptionist filing her nails. She was a buxom blond wearing a much too tight dress which pushed most of her breasts up and out exposing all but her nipples. She just gave her head a nod to say "go ahead in" without ever saying a word. Master took the cue and entered the main office.

"Xavier! I'm so glad that you stopped by today. Is this the girl that you were telling me about?" Said the man behind the desk as he stood to greet us. He was dressed in a suit and tie and the office was very fancy which did not surprise me.

"Yes Bob, this is Fannie. Fannie, Bob."

"Hi Fannie. Nice to meet you!"

"Thank you sir. Nice meeting you too." I replied as I kept my head down and tried not to make too much eye contact.

"She appears to be everything that you told me. Very sexy outfit I must say!"

"Thank you. I picked it out myself." Master replied. He then looked at me and said. "Fannie, why don't you take off your jacket and show Bob the best part?"

After all that I have gone through today it really wasn't going to bother me one bit to expose my breasts to someone in private. I unbuttoned the jacket and put it on the back of a chair nearby. Bob smiled as he had a clear view of my ample breasts through my sheer white top.

"Is this all part of the test that you were telling me about?" he asked.

"Yes. Everything that she does today is part of the test."

I just stood there before them half naked as they talked. I began to get a little self-conscious as they looked me over as they spoke.

"So, how is Candy doing these days?" Master asked. I had assumed that Candy is Bob's wife.

"She is doing quite well thanks to you. Fannie, my wife desired to be a slave much like yourself. I had Xavier, I mean Master X, train her for a week and when I got her back she was the perfect wife. We both couldn't be happier!"

"Have you been keeping her in line lately? She was a hellion when I tried to train her."

"Every now and then she does something that requires me to punish her for. Like this morning for example. She didn't cook my eggs quite the way that I like them. She kept saying that she was sorry and not to punish her but I think that she does things to piss me off sometimes so that I will punish her for them. So I tied her down spread eagle on the bed this morning and came to work."

"That doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me." Master said jokingly.

"Oh but I haven't finished. I disconnected the phone and rigged up a device to the line which has alligator clips on the end. I clipped them to the soft inner lips of her pussy. She screamed like hell when I first attached them but I have found that a ball gag will quiet an unruly slave in seconds. So, now every time someone calls the house a jolt of electricity runs through the wires that made the bell ring. Voila! Instant punishment! The best part is that I don't even have to be there to punish her. Every now and then when I get the urge I pick up the phone and give her a call. Just to let her know that I care! Ha ha ha!"

"You are a genius, Bob! Ha ha ha! Perhaps you can rig something like that up for me!" Master smirked at me.

Oh my! I was a bit surprised by how much enjoyment these two men get from torturing women. I must keep that in mind when I get home so that I won't have to take that kind of punishment.

Bob continued to look me over with an evil grin.

"So, Xavier, do you need any help with her test today?"

Master looked at me and put a hand to his chin.

"What kind of help do you mean?"

"You said that she was well trained as a slut. Have you tried her to be sure that she would pass your test?"

"Bob, you know full well that I don't fuck my clients. It would be unethical. I have taught her to give head properly. Would you like her to demonstrate?"

"Yes, that would be nice. I'm sorry that I forgot your rule as far as training and using your slaves. I did appreciate the fact that you waited until my wife was ready before fucking her and you do know that you can have her at any time don't you?"

"Yes, I do. Thank you. Now Fannie I would like you to service Bob with your mouth only. Don't forget what I taught you about taking him down your throat and I don't want you getting his semen on your new clothes. If you would remove your top and skirt you might be better off."

Bob's eyes were open wide as he came around the desk to get a better view. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it slide off of my arms and put it on top of my jacket. My nipples were standing at attention as he leaned back against his desk in front of me. Then I unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. My bald pussy was now exposed and I could tell by the lump in his trousers that he enjoyed the view! I now stood naked in front of a total stranger in an office on the twenty third floor on Madison Avenue! I must have looked pretty sexy wearing only my nylons, stiletto boots, and collar!

"Follow me." He took my hand and walked me to the other side of the room. There was a large picture window that took up the entire wall with a conference table right next to it. I could see people working in the offices of the building across the street. The view was incredible and the buildings seemed even closer from here as opposed to down on ground level. He pulled out a chair and placed it right in front of and parallel to the window. He had me kneel in front of him as he lowered his pants and sat down. We were now right in front of the window of a sky scraper with other tall buildings all around us! Anyone looking from across the street could easily see what I am about to do!

His cock stood straight up in the air as he pulled my head forward. I obediently opened my mouth and engulfed his rigid penis. He pulled my head down with force as his cock slid right down my throat. I was not prepared for this and began to choke but he showed no mercy. When he finally let go of my head I quickly came up for air choking and gagging. I no sooner caught my breath and he pulled me down on it again. It caused tears to flow from my eyes and phlegm to drool out of my mouth to the floor. He started working my head up and down like a tool as he fucked my throat without mercy.

I don't know what Master was thinking at this point but I was hoping that he would ask Bob to ease up a bit but he said nothing. My head was going up and down like a jack hammer as all I could imagine was that the office workers across the street were watching as my throat was being tortured right before their eyes!

Finally Bob let out a grunt as he pulled my head down on his cock hard. My nose pressed against his pubic hair as he released a jet of semen down my throat. It was all that I could do to swallow it as fast as he shot his load into me. He let go of my head and I fell back on the floor. Coughing and gasping for breath.

"Not bad, Xavier. You've done well! She will be able to satisfy any man with that mouth. I use that method on Candy occasionally but sooner or later she either pukes or passes out. I think that Fannie is a keeper!" He said as he stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped up.

I lay on the floor trying to recover for what seemed like an eternity as they talked about their mutual interests. Master could tell that I needed a rest if I was going to be able to make it through the day. Finally after several minutes he stood up and shook hands with Bob before telling me to get dressed. He thanked Master X for allowing me to pleasure him and we said our goodbyes. As we were leaving I said goodbye to the receptionist and she only gave me a nasty stare. I could only take it that she was jealous of me and could tell what I had done with her boss. I stopped back in the washroom to fix my hair and makeup before we left the building and were back on the street.

As we walked down the street my ass swished back and forth due to my five inch stilettos. I could feel many eyes on me and got a few whistles and cat calls from the men. I was still carrying the bags that we got from the stores and had to use them at times to try and keep my dress down. I am sure that it was obvious to those in the know about my position in life as I was walking a couple of steps behind my Master, trying to keep up, as I was dressed in revealing clothes and wore a collar around my neck.

We entered a boutique called "Sonia's Creations" which obviously catered to the upper class. It was an elegant woman's clothing store and judging by the dress of the shopper's it was out of my league! A well-dressed salesman walked up to Master X.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes, I'm looking for Sonia. Is she in?"

"I'll go check. Who should I say is asking for her?"

"Just tell her that it is Xavier."

"Very good sir." The man replied as he gave me a brief glance and looked away.

A few minutes later a strikingly beautiful woman appeared from the back room. She was tall with long black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. She was wearing a long black gown that clung to every curve of her body and showed off her ample breasts and rear.

"Xavier! It's so good to see you! What brings you to the city?" She said as her eyes went from Master X to me as she awaited a reply.

"I have brought my newest trainee down here for her final test and I thought that you would like to meet her. Sonia this is Fannie. Fannie, Sonia."

The woman kept looking deep into my eyes as she stepped toward me. She held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Fannie."

"Nice to meet you Miss Sonia." I replied as I went to shake her hand.

Suddenly she got very angry and pushed my hand away.

"It is Mistress to you insolent slave! You will address me properly and you will kiss my hand only if I let you. I do not shake hands with slaves. How long have you been training her, Xavier?" She said with a scowl.

I didn't know what to think or do at this point.

"I'm sorry Sonia. I have only had her for less than a week and this is her first time in public so you will have to forgive her this once."

"I do not forgive slaves! I only punish them. However I will give her another chance to make it right. You may kiss my hand slave."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

I replied as I took her hand and bowed my head to kiss it.

"Much better. At least she has the ability to learn. Not all slaves can do that. So how has her training gone so far?"

"She has done very well. Her greatest gift is..." Master looked around to see if anyone could hear. "....her ability to be a great slut. She can handle any task that I give to her and regardless of how degrading it is she gets aroused by doing it. She can orgasm multiple times and almost at will. In fact she thrives on her orgasms and her most effective punishment would be to keep her from them."

"Mmmmmm she sounds hot." She purred as she brushed my face with the back of her hand. "Is there a way that I could borrow her from you for a little while? I could have fun with something like that."

"Sorry Hon, but I will have to send her home tomorrow. Besides if I let you borrow her I may never get her back!"

They both laughed as they looked at me.

"I am having a little gathering for her graduation tomorrow evening if you are available. You will be able to see her again then."

A party? For me? This is the first time that he has mentioned it. I wondered what it was going to be like.

"I would also like to pick out something from your shop for her to wear to the party while I'm here."

"A party would be lovely. Thank you for asking! I hope that I can bring one of my slaves to serve me while I'm there." Master nodded his approval. "I would like to pick something out for her myself if you don't mind. It will be my treat. You have been a great friend to me over the years."

"Thank you. That would be nice!"

Mistress Sonia took us over to an area with beautiful evening gowns and started looking through them. She picked out a few and asked us to follow her to the fitting room in the rear of the store. She whispered something to the salesman as we passed and he bowed and went off in the other direction.

It was one large room with a couple of chairs and mirrors all around. I didn't realize that the three of us would be in the same room as I was to try on the gowns so I looked at Master for a sign of what I should do next. "Well Fannie, you might want to remove what you have on if you want to try on the gowns that Mistress chose for you."

I looked first at Master and then to Mistress Sonia as I became a bit bashful to remove my clothes in front of them. I figured that was a little outrageous considering what others had seen me do earlier today! Master X and Sonia sat in the chairs to watch.

I slowly unbuttoned my jacket and removed it as my breasts were now showing through my sheer blouse. Mistress smiled when she saw what I had worn under the blue blazer. Slowly unbuttoning my blouse I let it slide off of my arms and placed it on the jacket. My breasts were now bare and my erect nipples gave away the fact that I was beginning to be aroused by all of the attention that I was getting. I then unzipped the side of the skirt, lowered it, and stepped out exposing my pussy. I was now naked before Master and Mistress Sonia except for my stockings, boots, and collar. Mistress' eyes lit up when she saw me naked and stood up and walked over to me.

She was now face to face with me and although my five inch stilettos were higher than hers she was still a bit taller than I was. She looked deep into my eyes with hers and I must admit that they were hypnotizing! I felt a warmth in my belly and my pussy started to tingle as her stare bore deep into my soul. She spoke without breaking eye contact with me.

"Xavier, would you mind?"

"No, go right ahead." He replied somehow knowing what she meant.

Mistress raised her hands and softly cupped my breasts bouncing them ever so slightly.

"Mmmmmmm I love the feel of real breasts. The way that that stand up on their own."

She then took my nipples between her fingers and thumbs and began to pinch them. She slowly increased the pressure as she continued to look deep into my eyes for a reaction. Only when the pain became unbearable did I flinch.

"Good! She can take pain. A fine trait for a slut in the making."

She was beginning to make me hot as I looked deep into her exotic eyes and she let go of my hardening nipples. As my attention was now on the sensation of the blood flowing back into them she took a middle figure and buried it into my pussy right up to the hilt!

"Ungh!"

It wasn't from any pain that made me grunt but from the suddenness of the act. I was taken off guard as she nearly lifted me up by the force she now used on my cunt!

"Nice and wet already! I can see what you meant, Xavier, she does enjoy the attention doesn't she." She wiggled her finger around inside of me for a moment before pulling it out. "Now turn around slave! Bend over and grab your ankles!"

I felt a little funny taking commands from her as Master sat right behind me with a perfect view of my asshole as I bent forward. With mirrors all around I could see his eyes focused on me as he began to smile enjoying the show that is being put on before him. Again I let out a shriek as she buried the same finger all of the way up my ass! She had her weight on my back as she started to slam her finger in and out of my tender asshole rapidly. I could hear the sound of her hand smacking against my ass echoing off of the mirrors throughout the room as Master had a perfect view of his slave being ravaged by another.

I heard the door open to the fitting room and suddenly realized that we are in a public place and anyone could walk in. I tried to turn my head around to see behind me and saw the salesman carrying two glasses of wine on a tray. He stopped and stared at my ass as Mistress worked her finger in and out of my wide open asshole. I felt so humiliated that this stranger was watching me being used in this way that I tried to squirm away. Mistress only used more pressure to hold me down. I watched him in the mirror as he stood next to Master X with a sly smirk on his face.

"Your wine, Mistress." He said in what I can only describe as a snooty tone.

"Just place it on the table over there."

"Yes Mistress." He said as he placed the tray down and stood waiting for his next command while placing his hands behind his back.

I could not believe that she is humiliating me in front of her employee! My face must have been beet red from embarrassment. Why is she allowing this man to watch me? The next thing I felt was her finger pulling out of my ass. I remained bent over as she walked around in front of me. She placed her sloppy finger up to my face.

"Suck it clean slave!"

She put her middle finger only inches from my face. I could see that it was wet and showed remnants of my juices as I opened my mouth and she slid it in. Oh my! Here I am sucking my shit off of the finger of a woman that I just met as my Master and a stranger watch in amusement! I closed my mouth and sucked as she moved it in and out fucking my mouth with her finger covered with my own sloppy mixture. Slowly she would work it in and out as I found myself imagining that it was a real cock. My gaping asshole was still right in front of my Master's face as I'm sure that he could see my pussy getting moist. She removed her finger from my mouth and examined it.