Awakening of Mrs. Anjelina Wright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acerider
acerider
17 Followers

"Ah-hah, the camera," I said to myself. "There it is."

Before my thoughts carried me too far away, Jenna returned with another bottle of wine.

"A Barrossa Valley Shiraz. I love this stuff," Jenna announced, rotating the label to me like she was an expert sommelier. "Southern Australia. Bold, fruity, like a mouthful of blackberry jam."

"Well, don't just stand there," I said, "pour me a glass."

We chatted for a while, mostly small talk about toe nail polish and waxing. Then there was a beep on the cell phone in my purse. I leaned over the edge of the bed and retrieved my phone. It was an SMS from Bill:-

"GO AHEAD. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF WHATEVER COMES YOUR WAY. BE A HONEYBEE AND GATHER AS MUCH NECTAR AS YOU CAN. WILL SHARE YOUR JOYFUL MOMENTS OF INTIMATE ENCOUNTER ON MY RETURN, LOVE YOU -- BILL"

I was a little confused about the message but the wine was certainly smoothing things out for me, or maybe the wine was confusing me, I couldn't tell.

"Did Bill mean that I should have sex with Jenna?" I asked myself. "Surely not."

I must have looked a little puzzled to Jenna.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No,... no,... It's just Bill, saying for me to have a good night," I replied. "He's so thoughtful."

I wondered to myself if I had ever specifically discussed with Bill whether or not I was interested in having sex with another woman. Once in reply to a pointed question, I told him that when I see a very sexy girl, I feel weak in the knees and have a strange ticklish feeling in my stomach.

To change the subject, I picked up the remote and tried to switch on the TV.

"Uhhh, you're using the wrong remote there, girl," Jenna said.

I kept clicking the power button again and again, but Jenna continued to try to instruct me.

"That one is for the camera, see."

She pointed to the video camera's red light as it flicked on and off.

"Here, try this one," Jenna said, giving me another remote.

I dropped the camera remote on the bed, took the other remote from Jenna and successfully switched on the TV. We watched a new show on HBO. The show had some brief nudity, but we kept our small talk going and didn't watch it too closely.

Jenna's robe was untied at the waist and gaped open down the front. I noticed her toned and muscular legs. The slope of her foot was graceful, her ankles were narrow, her thighs were creamy.

Beside her was the bedside table where I knew, from watching Dave and Jenna's DVD, they kept a cock-shaped vibrator. I bit my lip, fighting the temptation to ask her about what must have been her favorite toy. I certainly had witnessed the pleasure it gave her.

After a while, Jenna got up to make sure all the exterior doors were locked. When she left the room, I couldn't fight back the temptation any longer, so I quickly opened the drawer to her bedside table and saw that it had not only one vibrator but an assortment of sex toys. I picked up a couple to inspect them more closely but, hearing Jenna walking down the hall toward the bedroom, I hurriedly closed the drawer. The drawer handle clanged when I shut the drawer, so I was sure that I had been caught snooping. Jenna showed no signs of suspicion, however, as she leapt onto the bed and continued where we'd left off -- TV, more wine and sharing secrets about our lives before marriage. Admittedly, Jenna's stories were far more interesting than mine.

Suddenly a phone rang on my side of the bed and, before I could pick it up, Jenna crawled over me and picked up the phone. She laid across my lap, her uncovered pussy right on top of mine, and propped herself on her elbows. After rocking back and forth a couple of times to get comfortable, she answered the phone from that position. When she moved side to side, I could feel her pelvis grind down onto mine and I felt a little something happening inside me, some sort of excitement build up like a small circuit breaker sparking my pussy. Suddenly, I was aware that I was little wet between my legs.

"Hey, Honey," Jenna said. "Yeah? Okay. No, that'll be great. Angel is here with me, and neither of us is in any condition to drive, so..."

There was a pause while Jenna listened as the caller talked.

"No, perfect. Okay. Great. See you in a bit. Okay, Bye."

Jenna hung up the phone, turned on her hip, still reclining across my lap, and gave me a look. Her neatly shaved muff seemed to wink at me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Dave finished his trip earlier than scheduled and he is on his way back to home."

"Oh, then I should go," I said, suddenly feeling out of place.

"Yeah, right!" Jenna joked. "You heard me tell Dave that I had a special guest. It's not a problem. He said he would sleep in the guest room."

A charge ran through my body, either a shiver or a thrill, I wasn't sure which. Instinctively, I crossed my arms over my exposed breasts and asked Jenna, "Should I change into something more appropriate?"

Jenna put her hand around my waist, embracing me in a clutch almost like a wrestling move.

"No, Dave has the key to the main door. He will go to the guest room and sleep there. No worries."

Jenna went into the bathroom, brushed her hair and teeth. I took her hint and brushed my teeth, too. Then we both climbed back on top of the covers and continued our sleepover as if nothing happened.

My mind wandered to Dave coming home early.

In a little while, we heard the noise of keys at the door and Dave entering the house. Shortly later, I heard footsteps coming down the hallway towards the bedroom. I looked at Jenna, wanting to ask "I thought you said he wouldn't see me like this," but in a flash Dave was standing in the doorway holding a glass of wine in one hand and a wine bottle in the other. He was wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts imprinted with red lips and bold letters reading "REAL WOMEN SWALLOW."

I realized that the bright lights that beamed from the TV were showing him our fully exposed bodies. I felt over-exposed.

"Wow, isn't this a dream come true -- two beautiful women warming up my bed!"

"Hey, Honey, welcome home," Jenna said eagerly. She jumped up to give him a welcome home kiss. Their kiss lingered a little longer than was comfortable for me.

"Listen, I know we had a deal, but it's been a boring week, and the guest room is so boring, unless one of you objects, I was thinking maybe I can sleep up here with you two."

Jenna looked at me as she climbed back into bed. I didn't move.

"I'll take that as a yes," Dave said without hesitating.

Jenna moved over and made place for him on her side of the bed.

"Wine?" David asked.

"I can't," I said, "I'm afraid I've already had enough."

"Oh, come now, one more little glass won't do any harm," he chided as he refreshed both of our glasses.

Jenna sat up in bed and passed my glass to me then took hers. When she reclined against the pillows, her robe was completely open down the middle, revealing her large breasts, spry nipples and small triangle of trimmed blond fur below her waist.

Dave leaned forward and drank us in with his eyes.

"Great lingerie girls. You been having fun?"

I was having a little strange feeling in my stomach and my heart started pounding very fast. For a moment, the fleeting thought crossed my mind about Bill's SMS -- that he knew this was going to happen tonight.

"Dave and Bill are best friends," I thought. "They talk about everything."

"Say, can I get you two to get up and show me how great you both look in that sexy lingerie?" Dave asked sweetly. "I've had a tough week and it certainly would help get me out of these duldroms."

Jenna rolled over me and pulled me to the floor with her. Jenna was bold but I still felt a little too exposed. Dave gave us both a good, long look from top to bottom.

"Wow, you both look marvelous," he praised. "Absolutely marvelous."

He couldn't hide the growing bulge that was taking shape in his boxer shorts.

"Can I ask for something?" he asked.

"Sure. Ask for anything," Jenna responded. "Anything you want."

Jenna looked at me to see if I agreed. I bit my lower lip, looked deeply into her eyes and timidly nodded "yes."

"Angel is a fashion critic. Why don't we have a fashion show like Victoria's Secret does in Times Square? And the two of you can do the cat walk."

I swear I already could see the tip of Dave's penis poke out from the slit in his shorts.

"Well, it will need some planning and organizing but, with a little time,..." Jenna paused.

"Look, you've got the clothes, and the best fashion critic in town here," Dave said, looking at me, "so it should not be any problem, right?"

"Right," Jenna said.

"You're right," I agreed cheerfully, "As long as Jenna is going to help, we should be able to put on a great show for you."

"Okay, you girls go get ready, I'll be the judge. Marks will be awarded not only for the lingerie but also for the stage performance. And the best model will get a prize."

Dave was as excited as a schoolboy on Christmas morning.

I don't know how I mustered the courage, but I was excited. Maybe it was Bill's SMS, maybe it was the wine, maybe it was just the lighthearted influence of Jenna and Dave.

Jenna and I entered the dressing room and closed the door. Meanwhile Dave put on some pulsing trance music to suit the occasion ideally.

Jenna opened the wardrobe and took out some lingerie. She suggested that we start with something sober and build up the tempo with wilder ones later in the show. We lined up our outfits so that once the show starts we wouldn't waste any time.

The fist two dresses were simple ones. For Jenna it was two-piece babydoll and thong with embroidered and sequined sheer mesh. For me, a two-piece babydoll set, with open front, satin bow tie and thong in leopard lace trim. In all we selected five dresses. With each change, we became sexier, wilder and naughtier.

The fifth dress selected for me was a transparent full-length robe of a very thin material and, for Jenna, a silk Chemise with strappy, open back, adorned with a floral appliqué, elasticized straps that came with a G-string.

The show went on without a hitch. It was both sexy, flirtatious and funny. I was having the time of my life flashing my wares in front of Dave and Jenna, and they both were so comfortable including me in what probably was a routine session for them.

"That's beautiful, Jenna," Dave cheered. "The scores are close, so I'd say it's anyone's call at this point."

After the fifth dress, Dave said he would tally the scores.

"You do that while we pull out one last encore," Jenna told Dave.

I was wondering what Jenna was thinking, since we had decided on modeling only five outfits.

Back in the dressing room, I flipped through the racks of clothes as I asked Jenna "So, what are you going to wear next?"

"I'm thinking maybe this will do," Jenna said.

I turned to see what she'd picked, but she was totally nude, wearing nothing but high heels. She waived her arms as if she was Vanna White revealing a daily double.

"Jenna!" I exclaimed.

"Join me," she said, already helping me remove my clothes. "This will be the most incredible surprise for Dave ever."

I kept my eyes closed and my hands on Jenna's curvy hips while she peeled off my clothes. My pussy was sopping wet and both Jenna and I knew it. The closet smelled of sensual musk.

"Okay, let's do this," Jenna said enticingly.

When we came out of the closet, Dave surprised us as much as we surprised him. He already had removed his T-shirt and boxer shorts and was as nude as we were. His 9" cock was fully erect and glistening at the tip in the dim light.

"Wow," Dave said.

"So, who gets first prize?" I asked.

"We have a tie. The winner will be decided in extra innings,... consider it in second show," Dave smiled, as he walked over to give us both a warm hug.

Jenna went close to him, he hugged her then came to me and put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. His fully erect shaft brushed against my pussy. I immediately exploded, as if a dam had burst, and my legs were flooded with sweet, slippery juices that were flowing down from my pussy.

"So, what is this second show that you were talking about?" Jenna whispered.

"Both of you,... putting on a show for me,... on the bed. Let's see if you can organize a bed show as well as you did your floor show."

Jenna took my hand and led me to the bed. We crawled onto the bed and Jenna slowly climbed on top of me. My naked breasts pushed against hers. She licked my lips and captured my mouth. Jenna broke the kiss after a sugary moment and then she moved herself down my body to my breasts. She pinched my hard nipples and I gasped slightly. She did it again, and again, rolling my fully erect nipples between her fingers before leaning down to suck on one. I whimpered as sensations of her tongue on my breast ran through me. Jenna turned to the other nipple and sucked on that one, too. She flicked her tongue over the nipple before nipping it with her lips and then repeated the process on the other breast.

I closed my eyes as Jenna gently kissed way down to my soft pubic hair. The hairs rippled as Jenna blew soft warm air across them before finding my secret hood and uncovering my clit. Her fingers brushed across it before harshly pinching it.

"Oh!" I gasped, spreading my legs widely to give Jenna, and Dave, a full view of my inner thighs.

Jenna wrapped her lips around my mound and sucked, her tongue flicking in and out and pressing it.

"Ohhh, Jenna! That's it! That's it!" I moaned, tipping back my head.

Jenna continued sucking and using her tongue on my clit as she stroked her fingers up and down my soft pussy lips. She plunged in one finger, then she pushed in another finger, and began to pump slowly in and out as she nibbled on my clit.

I raised my hips off the mattress, maneuvering to get her fingers as far inside me as I could. After a few quick strokes, I quickly began to come.

"Oh, God,... Oh, my God,... Uhhhhhh,... Uh-huh,... Oh, Oh, Oh,.... Uhhh-huuuuhhh!" I screamed, an intense orgasm coming hard.

Jenna licked whatever juices were coming down my legs. The pleasure was immense.

Dave got up and opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out a huge dildo. It was a long, two-headed dong, with the head of a cock at both ends.

"Try this," he said.

Jenna rolled onto her back and took one end in her pussy. She scooted close to me at the foot of the bed, placing both of us on our backs, butt to butt. Holding one end of the dildo in her own pussy, she slowly inserted the other end in mine. It took us a moment to figure out that the toy worked best if we both moved vigorously. I lurched back and forth, pushing on the headboard at the top of the bed with both hands and pushing with frog legs below.

Jenna squealed with excitement.

"Yes,... Yes,... Fuck, yes!" she screamed.

The double-dong penetrated both of us deeply but I could tell when she flexed her muscles and clutched the dong with her pussy because she was able to push the dong deeply into my vagina.

"Again," I called, and she pushed it in and out of me with skill.

After a few deep strokes, the dildo popped out of my sodden hole. Dave was standing at the foot of the bed. He was staring eagerly at my quivering womanhood.

"Okay, no more toys," Jenna pronounced. "We need the real thing now."

She pulled Dave close and, as he stood by the side of the bed, I took his huge cock in one hand and slid my other hand slowly over it. I stroked it as if it was a dove and, unwilling to wait any longer, I gently kissed the tip of his long shaft. Jenna joined me and we took turns sucking on the enlarged head of his massive cock.

"Fuck. Yeah, that's good," he said encouragingly.

I peeked up at Jenna each time I put Dave's penis in my mouth. She smiled contentedly, happy for me and happy for Dave. As hard as I tried, I couldn't take his full length in my mouth -- no way.

Dave climbed onto the bed and lay on his back with his huge cock facing up.

"Ride it," Jenna coached me.

I put my trembling legs over him and slowly slid my pussy down onto Dave's cock, cowgirl style.

"Will I be able to take the whole of it?" I wondered to myself.

To my surprise, it went in comfortably without any pain. A week's worth of hardcore masturbation must've helped. This gave me sufficient confidence to go ahead, to go with the flow, whatever happened. I had total control on the movement of my pussy, although Dave was trying to push his cock upwards, there was a little he could achieve since I controlled my bounce up and down. He was my toy for the moment, and I was enjoying it.

Jenna lay beside Dave and opened up her legs for me to see. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Looking directly at me, she said encouraging, "keep it going, girlfriend. That looks so good. Fuck her, Baby."

After a few more strokes, Dave signaled for me to lie down. I pulled myself off of him, rolled onto my back and opened my legs. Dave positioned himself on top of me and rested his body on his strong arms. Jenna reached over and took his throbbing cock and positioned its tip at the edge of my yawning opening. Dave pushed forward and started thrusting his ramrod vigorously in and out of me. Each thrust was harder, still harder, than the one before. And with each thrust, I felt like an electric current was running through me.

Jenna straddled me so I could eat her pussy. It tasted sweet.

"Ohhh," Jenna groaned.

Between flicks of my tongue, I let out my own weeping sigh. The dam was bursting, drowning me. I sank.

In a turbulent confluence of flesh and sweat and juice and energy, all three of us climaxed and the room was filled with sounds of moans and shrieks.

The night was an endless orgy. Towards the early morning hours, we eventually fell on the bed completely exhausted. Jenna was in the center, I was on one side and Dave was on the other.

Jenna got up and went to pee. When she returned, she lay down beside me and pushed me to the center of the bed.

"You won the fashion show," Jenna announced. "So you get to be in the middle."

As I faced Dave, he put his one hand on my waist and a leg on my hip. Jenna's body was entwined with mine from behind, her hand was on my breasts, and soon we all drifted off to asleep.

That night, I had a strange dream. Dave and I were having sex on a raised platform, like a boxing ring. Dave put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me vigorously. Bill and Jenna also were on the stage and a crowd of people was all around us. Thousands of people on all sides of the ring were cheering and applauding us.

"Fuck her hard. Fuck her hard. Fuck her hard," the crowd chanted.

The next evening, Bill returned from his business trip and everything returned to normal. We had dinner and retired to the bed before Bill asked me anything about my sleepover with Jenna. Needless to say, the tension was building for me as the night passed on.

Finally, Bill asked, "Oh, by the way, did you have fun last night?"

"Yes," I said. "I was a bit puzzled after receiving your SMS on my cell phone though."

"Puzzled?" Bill asked. "Baby, don't tease me any more. You can hardly walk tonight, so I'm guessing that my message was a very clear. I can guess what happened last night."

I was surprised,... and relieved.

"Why don't you just tell me how it went? And don't leave out any of the details."

I kissed Bill then narrated everything that had happened to me the night before. It didn't take long for Bill to amass a huge erection. When I finished my story, we had sex as if we were newly weds. I concluded by telling him about the dream I had. I told him that I couldn't understand its meaning.

"It's telling me that you've become a liberated woman."

acerider
acerider
17 Followers