Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AliasAl
AliasAl
11 Followers

Grace followed me, still naked, and asked me if I wanted a drink. I certainly did and she disappeared into the kitchen and then came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses. She poured the wine and we sat down opposite each other with me in a rocking chair and her on the sofa, one leg over the edge foot on the floor and the other up on the seat knee bent. She wasn't shy about her body. Then with her left hand she held her pussy lips apart, thanked me and told me that if I hadn't come into the room at that time then Harvey's spunk would be leaking out of those lips now and making a mess. I laughed and said something like it looked a nice place to leak from and it was obvious that she enjoyed it all. Grace told me that she and Harvey both enjoyed sex in all forms and with all people and as I was right, she, and Harvey, loved sex, anywhere, anytime but not just with anyone. Just people like me she said and smiled.

Then Harvey came into the room still naked and still semi-hard!! He was carrying a small towel that he'd obviously used to clean all his cum up. His cock bounced in front of him and as Grace must have seen me look, advised that his cock was always ready and took time to go down after a good session. He stood in front of me and Grace said that I should have a feel as Harvey wouldn't mind and he didn't. I reached out and held the monster and it twitched and we all laughed. I held it and rubbed the shaft up and down a few times, exposing the head through the foreskin and a small cum-drop leaked out so I caught that on the end of a finger and rubbed it under his glans on the join bit: the frenum I think they call it. God it twitched more and grew to full attention even though he had just cum a few minutes before. I leant forward and licked the end of his shaft with my tongue still wanking his shaft and was about to take the cock-head into my mouth when Grace stopped me at that point by saying that it's a great cock and we'll use it soon but suggested we go out and sunbathe.

We all left the room with the wine and wandered onto the patio and into the suns fierce heat. I realised that I was still wearing my bikini and shirt top whilst those two were starkers!! So when in Rome: I stripped off my shirt and then pulled down and stepped out of my bottoms whilst undoing my bra. Naked, free to the sun. It was great to feel nude in the open air with the slight breeze brushing my nipples and fanny lips…

Anyway Grace had moved over to the pool and dived in whilst Harvey waited for me on the patio as I stripped. Now I knew I didn't have Grace's body as at the time I was er em….overweight, almost podgy, and without these paid-for tits, but I didn't care I just wanted Graces' tongue, tits and cunney and Harvey's tongue and cock. By this time Harvey's cock had gone soft but Ange it was still six inches long!! Anyway we both walked over to the pool and walked down the steps into it and swum around.

For about fifteen minutes we swam and played in the pool 'accidentally' feeling each others bits as we bumped into each other and at one stage I had a cock in one hand and a delicious tit in another, whilst two hands felt my arse and cunt!!

After a few more minutes Grace climbed out and sat on the edge of the pool dangling her legs in the water and drinking wine and I was holding onto the pool rail and floating stomach down just in front of her. I started talking to her but really I was looking straight into her fanny lips and the smooth hairless cunney.

Then without any word she poured some of the red wine over her tits and nipples staring into my eyes and I watched as the redness covered those globes I longed to suck. Then she put down her glass and reached with both hands spread her cunney lips wide open and started rubbing her clit. And just then Harvey moved in, walking in, behind me and I felt him grab my ankles and open my legs which I let him do without objection. Then he moved forward to hold my hips as his, now erect again, cock brushed my inner calves. He moved further in and I spread my legs further so he could get between them. Graces' head was now beginning to roll around on her shoulders with the clit rubbing she was giving herself and I was watching every finger flick she did and every time she slipped it into her tunnel. There was no doubt she was doing it to turn me on as Harvey fucked me and it worked: my fanny was viscous-juices wet with my own fluids not just water. I felt the head of the giant cock nudge my outer lips as Harvey moved in for the kill, so to speak. I gripped onto the rail as the cock-head slipped past my outer defences and into the opening of my cunney.

Little by little he moved forward to fill my pussy with his shaft stretching my vaggie until it was full. He didn't force his way in but took his time, like a gentleman should, and asked me if I was OK all through it. I grimaced, I moaned, I gripped the rail but eventually his full meat was in, as his hips pressed into me and his hands held my thighs to keep me afloat. Then he started fucking me Ange slowly at first, in and out using his full length.

Christ I feel so hot now, hang on while I rub my clit."

With that Eve stood up and pulled her knickers down and stood out of them leaving just her bra and robe, revealing her neatly trimmed bush and prominent labia lips.

"Come on Ange you as well."

So feeling pissed and so horny Angela also stood up and took of her jeans and revealed that she had no panties on which just left the loose blouse held only with three buttons and exposed a newly clean and bald mons.

"Whoa, a shaved cunny Ange, you little minx!" Eve teased and they both laughed and resumed their positions on the sofa only this time both were naked from the waist down. Angela still sitting and with Eve resting her legs over Angela lap, her head on the sofa side.

Eve started rubbing her own pussy lips and clit in circular movements trying to build up the passion. Angela soon followed on her own cunt, Eve raising her legs slightly to give Angela the space.

"Are we sitting comfortably? Then I'll ….mmmmm resummmmmeeee……" groaned Eve as her little button responded to her caresses and became more sensitive. She settled down to gentle clit rubbing as she continued.

"Harvey was now fucking me hard and the waves were bouncing back off the sides of the pool and hitting me full in the face. Stroke after stroke; I was in ecstasy. I felt his full length go in and out and my fanny was as wet as hell. He held my thighs as he ploughed me and I held onto the rail in case I drowned and kept my face away from the water. Grace was still rubbing her clit and I could see the rather large button at the top of her lips and cunt. Both her and Harvey were nearing orgasm judging by the moans, groans and words from their mouths. But just then Grace suggested we all move to the table to get more relaxed and Harvey agreed and pulled out of me and moved to the side of the pool and I felt empty.

But he then jumped out and stood by the side of the pool and Grace stood beside him holding his large erect, cock in her left hand moving it up and down his shaft, alternatively covering and exposing his cock head with his foreskin. They turned and walked towards the house: cock-in-hand. I licked my lips at the sight and then climbed out and followed them to the patio area watching the two beautiful arses in front of me. In the middle of the patio was a large table and Harvey picked up a nearby mattress and laid it on top covering the hard surface. Grace motioned me to stand at the end of the table then stood in front of me and held my shoulders and gently pushed me backwards so that I was on my back on the mattress with my legs over the end of the table. She lifted my feet so that they were placed on the end, so that my knees were bent in the air and my heels at my arse. She parted my legs exposing my cunny into her full view and pulled up a chair and sat at the table end.

Moving me over the end so that my pussy was at the edge of the table and my feet now rested on her shoulders she bent forward and licked one of my inner thighs setting my cunt on fire. I love someone doing that to me. She licked, and licked, until my juices were running down my cunt crack and into my arse and then she moved up until she was breathing on my pubes. I was in heaven and staring up to the sky as she toyed with me. God Ange, lying naked in the open air, with a beautiful naked model and a big cocked hunk both about to fuck me, is some turn on let me tell you. But then I felt it; her tongue on my vaggie licking all over my mons, cunt and my outer labia lips and then taking the bigger one in her own mouth lips rolling it about. She teased me, she tormented me, as she nuzzled my fanny lips I nearly burst into orgasm then but I held on until I felt her tongue tease my fanny lips and rub up and down until she hit my clit and that was it. The pent up sex feelings were released and I came and how I came. My pent up desire for this sex goddess to lick my pussy just burst. I spasmed as never before and my fanny fluids flowed!!! I went into spasm and shouted all sorts of delights to the air and screamed. I shook all over and that sensation just flowed over me as I held my breath as the climax hit me before breathing deeper and slower, then faster, as the cum came!! He kept on licking and nuzzling as I came down from peak of climax and settled into short spasms as I relaxed back to enjoying her lips and tongue doing their best. I told her not to stop and she didn't.

I then looked to my right and saw Harvey standing about a foot away stroking his hard penis. Oh I needed that shaft in my mouth, so I told him to come forward and he moved so that his cock-end was touching my lips. I opened my mouth and took his glans between my lips and sucked and licked the purple fuck pole. He groaned and moved an inch or two into my mouth as I flicked my tongue over the underside. I started sucking for all I could and Harvey started fucking my mouth letting his cock slip in and out of my mouth using it like a fanny. One of his hands held my head and the other caressed one of my nipples, sending shivers down my spine. In and out he fucked, not too hard, or too deep, as he knew I couldn't take his entire monster in my mouth. Even though I had given blowjobs in the past never to such a beast. Grace continued eating me, Harvey played and pulled and teased my nipple like this" (and she showed Angela how slipping her hand into Angela's blouse and, cradling a tit, tweaked its nipple, already erect and long) "as he fucked my mouth, as I sucked him. With my right hand I reached up and played with his balls, squeezing them gently, rolling them in my hand. For ten minutes, twenty minutes this went on and I was in heaven. Grace had eaten me to four or five, earth shattering, cums during this time but then as I reached another climax Harvey said he was about to cum. He cums so much Ange and so powerfully that it's such a turn on to see it, so just as he frantically bucked into me with the short strokes and then hit the freeze point, shouting that his spunk was on its way, I moved my hands from his quivering balls and took his cock out of my mouth and pointed it down my body as I wanked his shaft.

That was it. The first shot flew from his cock slit diagonally over my body leaving a sperm trail from my left tit down to my thigh. Grace then stuck a finger in my arse just as I came and just as the second shot from Harvey sped out and landed on Graces forehead as she licked me. Then the next three flew out like a bullet landing on my bush just above Graces nose. Then some more landed on me, some on Grace (in her hair and on her face) more landed on my bush and some around my belly button as the power subsided but the quantity didn't.

A pool had formed on my belly as finally Harvey's flow ceased down to a trickle, the last drops of sperm dropping off his cock end onto my tits. I then took my tongue and placed the cock end on it and licked the remains of his ooze and, moving the end into my mouth, sucked him dry till all resumed to normal. Grace sat upright and Harvey stood back, both to view the spunk display. I felt like a rag doll as I just collapsed on the table.

Then Harvey moved around and kissed Grace. And then to my amazement he started licking the spunk from her face. His own spunk. She purred like a cat as he licked her clean taking all he could, wiping some from her hair and putting it into his mouth. After that they both bent down and started licking all over my body, between them cleaning the trails and pools of sticky, gooey, cum from my body starting at my thighs, over my cunt and bush, all around my stomach, over my tits and ending up kissing me in turn passing some of the cum into my mouth. Both of them. What a session.

I needed rest so they helped me off the table and we walked over to the sun beds and lay on one each. Grace passed me a wet flannel and I cleaned up the small residue of the cum from my body. We chatted for a short while then I must have drifted off to sleep."

CHAPTER 3

"Oh GOD I'M CUMMMMINNNGGG" screamed Angela as she played with her clit to climax, the spasms washing over her body in small jerks of tension.

Watching this Eve also peaked to orgasm as she massaged her own clit.

"Soooo am….. IIIII," she moaned as she too reached the point of no return and hit the heights of climax.

Both girls, heads back, eyes rolling, breathing irregular and then shallow and deep, moans and screams, cunt juices flowing and clits sensitivity at their pinnacle. On and on they came until after what seemed like eternity both descended into the valley of after orgasm glow resting but still entwined on the sofa.

"Mmmmmm that was good,"

Angela was the first to break the silence. She looked at Eve who smiled at her and their eyes met and the sex spark was jumping between them. Seizing the moment Eve then slowly bent across and kissed Angela on the lips, at first gently but then, as Angela responded, with passion. Eve then held Angela head and the passion grew and the strength of the kiss intensified, tongues now locked in each others mouth. For five minutes they kissed, hands eventually roaming over each body escalating the feelings.

"Lets get more comfortable, shall we?" queried Eve and without waiting for an answer stood up, shrugged off her robe and, reaching behind her back, loosened her bra and let it fall to the floor, now naked. She pulled Angela up and helped her remove her blouse before taking hold of Angela's hand both walked into the bedroom.

Both bounced onto the bed, tits full of life as they shook. Angela lay on her back and Eve on her side towards Angela, head propped up by her left hand. Again she lent forward and kissed Angela who responded. Eve's right hand cupped Angela's left breast and she caressed it with soft squeezes and love. She toyed with the nipple and Angela lay relaxed as the kiss continued, finally breaking.

"I love your breasts Ange. They're so full, round, smooth and natural."

Eve again lent forward but this time took the nipple of the right breast of Angela and sucked as her hand wandered down to the smooth mons, finding the lips of love.

"And I love your smooth pussy…." she said with a smile.

"Mmmmmm….. That's nice," moaned Angela "but please tell me more, and make it dirty!!"

Continuing her ministrations of the sex centre of Angela's femininity, and the button that was now responding to the rubbings of Eve's middle finger, Eve continued her story.

"Well after a time I woke, light headed by the wine, sun and sex. The sun was streaming into my eyes and the sweat was pouring off my body; still naked and still free. I felt horny. Being naked in the sun definitely makes you up for it so I reached down and cupped my mons, dipping a finger into the slit. And then I realised where I was so glanced either side of me. But there was no sign of Grace or Harvey so I sat up and looked around. And heard the sounds of sex. And what a sight I saw. Two men were er em, 'pleasuring' Grace and she in turn was seeing to their needs.

Grace lay on the table face down, bent over one end with Harvey sitting on the side edge with his cock lodged firmly in her mouth as she bobbed up and down it slowly and smoothly, whilst at the other end a stranger was standing between her legs fucking her at a steady pace, hips going back and forth and cock going in and out. So being the inquisitive type I got up and wandered across to the table.

Harvey saw me first and greeted me between moans of delight, as his cock was getting sucked, at which point Grace stopped what she was doing and looked up at me and asked if I had a good sleep, all the while still getting shafted by the stranger who kept on fucking her. She looked over her shoulder and introduced me to Inugoe, who she explained, as he said hello, was their handyman - in more ways than one! At that point I realised that he was fucking her arse, a bum fuck. So not to be outdone I joined in by taking a seat in front of Harvey and swiftly took his monster prick in my lips. He leant back and groaned so I knew I was doing something right!!.

Inugoe kept up his rhythm into Graces arse and I watched out the corner of my eyes as I sucked Harvey's cock, managing to get more and more into my mouth with each bob up and down the shaft. I don't know how long Inugoe and Harvey had been shagging Grace but I had the distinct feeling that both were about to explode the spunk from their cock-slits. Both were getting more vocal and announcing that they were about to cum, which as Harvey's cock was too big for my mouth was a blessing!! I held his balls with one of my hands, whilst playing with the base of his shaft with the other, and then I felt his whole body stiffen, his balls retract, his hands grip my head, his fuck-pole swell and that was it. With a large shout from him telling me that the cream was on its way he erupted in my oral cavity, as some might say!!. The first shot hit the roof of my mouth, jolting me with its power and the second shot hit my throat causing me to gag with the thick cream. This in turn made me start to pull off his cock when the next explosion hit the same spot, at which point his cock came out of my mouth. The next two blasts hit me full on my mouth by which time my hold on his jumping shaft was rather less strong and the next hit my forehead. The power now began to go from his cum shots and the next hit my neck and then I moved and adjusted the angle of his pole so that the rest landed on my tits until, finally, the cum cream just dribbled out of the end of his purple mushroom down the side of his shaft and onto my hand still slowly wanking him.

Eventually the flow stopped and, as I bent my head to lick up all the spunk, Inugoe announced that he was cumming and so I turned to watch his spasms as he shot his load into Graces arse. He paused and then bucked wildly with sharp, short fuck strokes, face twisting in orgasmic pain and pleasure, gripping tightly onto Grace and I imagined the bullet-like cum shoot from his gun into the depths of her bowel. He fucked her hard, but fair, leaving his load deep in her, whilst shouting and screaming and I also knew that Grace was enjoying it from the sounds emanating from her. Eventually he slowed down his fucking until he stopped, half collapsing on Graces back. So I resumed the clean up of Harvey, sucking him as clean as I could of all his jism (as the Americans call it) covering his cock and pubes.

Eventually we disengaged and headed across to the two outdoor showers to clean the juices, cum and sweat off our bodies. As we soaked in the warm showers spray, Grace passed the liquid soap and soon we were all covered in suds and before long each was helping the others to get clean. Oh that was fun, rubbing the soap all over each body, male and female, anyone to hand. I loved rubbing the soap all over Graces round mounds be it tits or arse (cleaning out Inugoe's leaking cum) and caressing the men's flaccid dicks pulling back the foreskins to clean all parts…. I even managed to soap between the cheeks of Harvey's arse and dip a finger into his dark hole. That turned him on and so he grabbed Inugoe and started kissing him as I finger fucked him!! At which point Grace started rubbing my back moving her hands around my sides to tweak my nipples sending shivers down my spine and flowing juices from my cunt. In amongst all this so called cleaning, hands were everywhere. At one point I had a finger up my arse and two fingers in my cunnie whilst I held and rubbed Inugos cock and rubbed Graces clit and kissing Harvey. We kept switching hands and locations and at one other point I had a cock in each hand, a mouth on each tit and someone rubbing my clit. I came that time and so did the boys. So we had to clean up again…..

AliasAl
AliasAl
11 Followers