Awakening The Slut Inside Donna Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband devises plan to turn conservative wife into his slut.
1.9k words
4.23
245.4k
49
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

Chapter1: The Plan

My wife and I have been married for 15 years. My wife has kept her 5’6” 120lb body in great shape, especially for a 40-year-old mother of two. Her 34C tits are absolutely exquisite on her small frame. Our sex life has been conservative by Donna’s nature. As a schoolteacher she is very prim and proper and carries that attitude in to the bedroom. Donna does not seem to enjoy oral sex and prefers sex in the conventional manner. Her orgasms are few and far between. As we approached our 15th wedding anniversary I concocted a plan to awaken Donna’s sexual fire. I arranged for a mini getaway weekend for just the two of us. As the day neared I could hardly hide my raging hard-on. We were heading to Ft Lauderdale for a weekend of what I hoped would be wild, abandoned, and passionate sex.

My wife was dressed in her typical conservative attire on the plane ride. As we checked into our hotel room on Thursday afternoon I knew that I would have to take things slowly if my plan was to succeed. I had purchased a sexy but somewhat conservative outfit as a surprise for her first night. I had a bottle of champagne delivered to our room and as we toasted our anniversary I gave Donna my little gift. It was a black and white polka dot sundress with buttons down the front. I had also included a sheer black thong, and a pair of open toed black pumps. At first Donna was hesitant about wearing the outfit reasoning that she would not feel comfortable in public wearing such a sexy outfit. I assured her that she would be a big hit with anyone who saw her. I don't think I convinced her, but after a couple of glasses of champagne she relented and agreed to wear it.

The plan was to go out to dinner and then go dancing. I couldn't wait to see Donna in her new outfit. When I saw her I was stunned. She looked like one of those glamour models. She gave me a shy smile when I whistled at her. She said, "I can't believe I'm actually wearing this." I said, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. You look absolutely hot.” The sundress came to about mid thigh and accented her great tits. She of course had the dress button completely down but that would soon change. I took her in my arms and smothered her mouth with a deep passionate kiss designed to begin the process. Donna whimpered and nearly melted in my arms, as the kiss grew stronger and deeper. I snaked a hand between our pressed bodies, and pawed away at one of her ample breasts, hidden underneath the tight sundress. Donna let out a little moan as I pinched and pulled her rock hard nipple through the soft dress material. I dropped my hands down to her ass and squeezed her cheeks firmly as I pulled her closer to me. She could now feel my manhood grind into her lovebox. I felt like fucking her right there and then but I reminded myself of the plan. We finished the champagne before we left for dinner. I could tell that Donna had begun to feel some of the alcohol already, as she wasn’t much of a drinker. I could also tell that Donna was beginning to enjoy what her new dress style was doing to me.

We got into the cab for dinner and I proceeded to kiss my wife’s ear as I whispered to her “I’m going to make you cum over and over tonight.” I moved my hand to her thigh but she quickly pushed it away as she thought that cab driver was watching. I continued to lick her ear, as I know it is a really sensitive spot for her. I kept talking dirty, “I’m going to give you the fucking of her life before this night is over.” I continued to put my hand to her thighs and she kept pushing it away although she was beginning to let it stay there a little longer with each caress. I wasn’t sure how Donna was going to react to this approach as she is so conservative but the little moans every now and then reaffirmed that my plan was going to work.

We arrived at the restaurant and we were escorted to our booth. I immediately ordered a bottle of champagne and once again turned my attention to my wife. “You look so fucking hot, I want to fuck you right now!” My wife seemed to be red with embarrassment but the alcohol was having an affect in letting her guard down. As we toasted our life together I once again slid over and gave her a deep passionate kiss. I knew my wife was feeling concerned about the scene we were creating in public but I kept exploring her mouth as my hand once again found her thigh. She broke off our kiss, as she was not yet comfortable with all this attention. I would have to give it a little more time for the alcohol and mood to kick in.

We had finished dinner and were well onto our second bottle of champagne. I could definitely tell that Donna was starting to feel the effects as she was slurring her words every now and then. I payed for the dinner as Donna went to the ladies room. I watched her ass and legs as she walked away and noticed that she was definitely turning some heads. Donna returned and I noticed that she had undone the top button of her dress. When she sat down I gave her another long kiss. As we kissed I took her hand and placed it on my fucking hard-on. Donna gasped and quickly removed her hand. I licked her ear and whispered, “I’m ready to fuck are you ready for my cock?” Donna was definitely ready and suggested that we go back to the room. I of course had a different plan and said, “lets go to the restaurants lounge for a quick nightcap.”

The lounge was pretty busy but we managed to find a little table in the corner. I ordered two Martinis and proceeded to kiss my wife. My wife was now definitely letting loose as her soft moans of pleasure were betraying her conservative nature. I slipped my hand down to her thigh and began to gently trace up and down. This time she did not move my hand away. She kissed me passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth. Donna was feeling the a little more than tipsy. Her insides were aglow with heat and excitement. I slowly undid the bottom button of her dress without her knowing. My hand moved a little higher and I heard a slight whimper. A slow dance came on and I quickly pulled her onto the dance floor.

As we danced and kissed I moved my hands to her ass. Donna let me massage her ass for awhile before pulling them up. But I would not be denied! I continued to massage her gorgeous ass through the dress. I kept kissing her ear and whispering, “you’re so hot. Baby I want to fuck you so bad. Feel my cock its so hard.” until she forgot about my hands. Donna was tipsy but also turned on. She returned my kiss with a passion that I had never felt. There in front of everyone on the dance floor my wife began to grind her pelvis into my cock. As the dance continued I began to slowly inch up the back of her dress. I did this slowly so that she wouldn’t notice. Always massaging my wife’s round ass until I was finally able to put my hands directly on her ass and pull her into my hardness while giving everyone a clear view of her perfect ass and the thong-panties.

We were on the dance floor and I had my conservative wife’s ass exposed for everyone to see. I was able to slide my hands down closer to her pussy. I could definitely feel a little moisture and a lot heat. She let out a small moan as I slowly ran my finger through the dampness of her sheer thongs. The dance ended and we went back to our table much to the chagrin of the three men that had seen our little show.

At our table we sipped our martinis and kissed. I was now once again working her ear with my tongue. To my utter amazement Donna grabbed the back of my neck and held me firm and began to nibble on my ear as she let out small little gasps of air. I knew now was the time. My hand once again found her thigh. I slowly moved my hand higher as I pushed ahead. I knew now that Donna was mine and would soon be my slut. As my hand neared her pussy I whispered, “You feel so hot.” She simply let out a low mmmmmm. “You are the hottest piece of ass in this place.” as I pushed her legs apart with my hand. I felt her pussy through her thong and she let out a long low moan. I began to work her clit and could feel her rock back and forth. She was fucking my finger in a packed bar with people watching. I whispered, “I am going to make you cum.” and quickly slid her thong aside for my finger. Donna was now lost in the moment. She was now fucking my hand and didn’t give a damn. I took my other hand and undid a couple of the top buttons. I slid my hand inside the dress and found her rock hard nipple. I slid my finger inside her drenched pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Donna began to shudder and then proceeded to have the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen. She shouted out loud as she came and then collapsed in my arms. As we were in the corner our show was only seen by a few but I had noticed that the three men had moved closer to get a better look.

My wife needed to get herself together so she headed to the ladies room. As she walked past the table of three men I noticed how they ogled her body. This now led me to part 2 of the plan. I quickly got up and sat down at their table. At first they were surprised as they thought I might have been pissed off at them. I introduced myself as Tony and asked, “Did you guys like what you saw in my wife?” “Hell yes!” and they introduced themselves as Dave, Sammy, and George. “Well if you want to see more tell me a bar nearby that was less crowded?” They suggested a little hole in the wall bar that they were at last night. It wasn’t crowded, it had a pool table, and jukebox and a sexy as can be bartender. I said “perfect. Meet us there in 15 minutes and I’ll introduce you guys to my wife as customers that are here on a convention.” I got up and went back to my table before my wife returned from the bathroom. The three guys got up and rushed out in anticipation of what may lie ahead.

TO BE CONTINUED…………….

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers