Awakening the Slut Inside Donna Ch. 3

Story Info
Tony exposes wife to new pleasures with Lisa at the club.
4.5k words
4.37
165.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

My wife finally awoke from last night's wild time with a huge hangover. It was already 1:00 and she had slept for 12 hours. She came over to me sobbing and apologizing for ruining our wonderful life together. I laughed, as I wasn't sure what she would remember from last night. Donna was confused. She wasn't sure why I wasn't upset. I took her in my arms and began to kiss her. I told her "I was so turned on and excited about what happened last night. I have never been so turned on as I was last night. You were so hot and sexy. I want to you so much."

I dropped my mouth onto her gorgeous tits and started to suck on them as my hand search for her pussy. Donna was still crying and said, "I love you Tony. I want you so much. Please fuck me". I pushed her on her back and began to eat her pussy. It had been so long since she allowed me to go down on her. I couldn't believe that she was actually letting this happen. Last night was a success. Donna had learned to enjoy sex.

I sucked on her swollen cunt lips as I buried my finger in her ass. She let out a loud moan as I started to fuck her ass with my hand, "oh yes baby, fuck my ass, that feels so fucking good, come on baby make me cum." as I licked her pussy.

It wasn't long before I sensed an orgasm building within her fiery cunt. I took my thumb and pushed it inside her pussy as I continued to shove my finger up her ass. I finger fucked both of Donna's love holes as I sucked on her swollen clit. Donna pushed her hips to meet my oral thrusts and began to squeeze and pinch her nipples. She let out a long moan and began to scream. "Oh yea baby, Oh yea baby, Oh Oh Oh Im cumming..." and exploded in a massive orgasm.

Donna got up and pushed me down on my back. She reached down and took my cockshaft in her soft hand and began stroking it. Donna ran her fingers up and down my hard cock, "Oh it's so hard. Do you want me to suck it?" without waiting for a response her tongue touched the underside of my cock.

Her lips caressed my prick. She licked my cock from my cockhead to its root and back to my

cockhead. She opened her mouth wide, moved her lips to my cockhead and sucked the cockmeat into her warm, watery mouth.

Donna's soft lips closed around my thick cock. She felt my prick begin to enlarge as her tongue moved along the shaft. She moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible.

Her moist, watery mouth covered my cock shaft with hot saliva. My mushroom

Shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth my prick continue to grow hard. I was moving my hips back and forth as her cocksucking mouth aroused me further.

"Oh yeah baby," I panted, "Suck on it." I groaned as she continued to stroke the base of my prick and suck on my cockhead. She was incredible. With wanton abandon she swallowed my entire slab of meat while playing with my balls until I thought I would shoot my wad off.

All of sudden Donna pulled her lips off my cock and straddled it with her pussy. She reached down and grasped my long thick cock guiding it to her moist cunt. I felt the tickle of her pussy hair on my cockhead as he pushed it forward into the creamy folds of her luscious cunt until I was deep inside her fiery pussy.

My hands were on her hips guiding the movement of her cunt just the way he wanted it. She whimpered as my huge cockhead fucked deeper into her, stretching the tight little slit of her cunt. My fingers tightened on the soft white flesh of her hips, then I began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm, driving my lust-inflated prick hard and deep into her gradually widening vagina.

She bucked up and down on my cock as I pinched and played with her tits. Donna's wildly writhing cunt flowered open to engulf every inch of my cock.

She was moaning and squirming in passion now, not crying but screaming "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, Fuck Me!!! I want it! I want it so much! Keep Fucking Me!! Just a little more and I'll cum!"

Her hot body was twisting and writhing in reckless abandon, low animalistic moans rummaging from deep down her throat, "Oh yea baby shove that cock in me. Fuck me Baby. You're so fucking hard. I want you to shoot your load inside me. Cum with me bay, Please fuck me. Oh yea I feel you getting ready baby. That's it fuck me, Fuck me hard dammit, I'm almost there I'm going to cum Oh baby cum with me"

Donna groaned, now barely able to speak from being fucked totally into sweet submission. She was meeting my every thrust. She was moving her cunt muscles, trying to milk the cum from my hard fucking prick, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, please, Make me cum. Please let me cum!!!!"

I thrust my cock inside her hard and deep one final time and suddenly felt my own white-hot fiery cum shoot wildly out from the tip of my exploding cock. It jetted far, far up into the hidden recesses of Donna's ecstatically quivering belly.

I began to shoot his cum deep inside of Donna's cunt, filling her pussy with my sperm. The feel of my seed spurting into her cunt was what Donna needed to finally cum.

She began to shake uncontrollably as a devastating orgasm tore through her body. "YES!! YESS!!! YESSSS!!!" She screamed as she thrashed and bucked up and down above me, my cock still thrusting back and forth in her cunt.

She rode my ejaculating prick, bucking furiously as the walls of her cunt rippled in a thrilling orgasm. She flexed her cunt muscles, trying to milk every drop from me. "Thank you, thank you," she moaned, " give me all your cum!"

She moved her pelvis downward once more again to catch the full force of my jerking, pumping cock as it continued to spew out the full load of my hot sperm into her greedily drinking vagina.

She dropped down on my chest as her body shook uncontrollably from the orgasm I had given her. She kissed my neck and chest. Heart pounding, her eyes rolled back until only the whites were visible. Donna groaned in heat. Finally my cock had shot all of its cum into her cunt.

She stayed on top of me as my cock slowly softened inside her pussy. She was exhausted from the incredible fucking she had received.

After giving me a long kiss she got off my cock and began to clean it off with her beautiful lips. She took my cum coated cock up to her mouth licked it clean of all of her pussy juices. She sucked me dry.

Since it was already so late we decide to shower and then go out and do some shopping before dinner. I told Donna now that she has found this new sexual freedom she needed to start dressing sexier. "Sweetheart you have a great body and you look so hot. I want to show you off. You're my 40 year old sexy slut." We spent the rest of the afternoon buying a new sexy wardrobe. By the time we got back to the room it was already late and we decided to get ready for tonight.

I said "I'm in the mood for a night of dancing and partying." We agreed that we would get a quick bite at the hotel restaurant and then ask the concierge for a good dance club to go. While Donna was in the shower I called Lisa to see if she was interested in joining us tonight. She was excited and couldn't believe that I had actually called. We agreed to meet at a hot dance club that Lisa knew of later in the evening.

Donna came out of the bathroom dressed in her new outfit and she looked so HOT! Her outfit consisted of a tight knit white tube top that was so thin you can make out her nipples (even if they weren't already hard as a rock)a short red mini skirt that had a zipper on the side made of a very thin material. Needless to say, the outfit displayed the considerable and luscious curves of her 34c-24-35 figure. The top displayed a generous amount of Donna's ample cleavage. Her breasts were large and firm, without any sag or give in them. Just like the top, the short-skirt fit Donna's body like a tight glove. It went down to the mid-point between her hips and knees, and offered a wonderful view of her richly tanned legs. To complete the outfit, she topped it off with a pair of sexy 4" heels. I

I took her in my arm and gave her a hot wet kiss. Donna grabbed my ass and pulled me into her so that she could feel my growing cock. I grabbed both of her tits and pulled on her nipples as Donna attacked my mouth with lust filled abandon. It was all I could do to stop myself from ripping all her clothes off on the spot.

We parted our steamy embrace and went downstairs to eat. Believe you me every guy in the place was undressing her with their eyes as we walked by. We ordered a bottle of wine and we talked about how hot she looked. Donna shocked me by saying "I am so turned on I can't wait for you to make me cum again. Maybe we could do it at the club, I know I won't be able to wait 'til we get back to our room." She purred, " I'm soooo wet."

She took my hand and pushed it up her skirt. I stroked the inside of her thighs as my fingers inched near her honey pot. She let out a low moan as I flicked her clit through her damp panties. I pulled my hand away so that we could both finish dinner. I left for a second and came back with the name of a dance club. We paid our bill and left the hotel.

We took a cab, as it was a long walk to the club. Once inside I grabbed both of my wife's tits and pulled and squeeze her nipples until they were rock hard. My wife was so excited she started massaging my cock through my pants even though the cab driver was looking.

Quite the change from last night.

I pulled her top down to expose her wonderful tits and sucked on her nipple as I slid my hand up her short skirt. I immediately pushed her panties aside and buried my finger inside her drenched pussy. Donna groaned and pulled my head tight to her tits. She held me there as she began to hump my finger.

Within moments I sensed Donna nearing an orgasm so I quickly put pressure on her clit with my thumb as I continued to finger fuck her. She screamed "Oh yea baby I'm so close, don't stop. That's it suck my tits, suck em, Oh yes I'm Cummin Yes Yes! OHHHHHHHHH" and her body shook as she reached another powerful orgasm.

I held her close as she was breathing so hard. I smothered her mouth and whispered to her, "You are so fucking hot." Donna was on fire and behaving like a sex starved slut. I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the night had in store for us. We got out of the cab and the cab driver refused to take any money from us for the ride. It was on him!!!.

We entered the club and it was jam-packed. I was concerned that I would not find Lisa so we headed up to the balcony area overlooking the dance floor for a better view. Once up there we found a nice little corner booth and ordered a couple of martinis and a couple of shots of Kamikaze. We threw down the shots and began people watching. Let me tell you there were some nice looking babes at this club.

I said to Donna, " You know there are some really hot babes here and you're one of them." She leaned over and gave me along hot kiss as she teased my burgeoning hard-on with her fingers. As Donna was sucking on my tongue we heard an ahem and looked up to see Lisa. At first my wife was embarrassed but I quickly reassured her, "Lisa loved last night and thinks you were so hot." I attacked Donna's mouth and groped one of her tits through her top. Consumed with our lust we forgot that Lisa was still standing there until we heard, "ahem." We apologized and invited Lisa to sit down with us.

Lisa was looking so fucking good. She had on a spaghetti strapped black dress with some stiletto heels. The dress was so short it barely covered her ass. My wife definitely noticed how hot Lisa looked and commented "Lisa you look so sexy in that dress, how do you keep from falling out of it?" Lisa smiled and replied, "thanks it makes me feel sexy because I feel like all the guys are undressing me with their eyes. I get so turned on when I wear this dress. It's my favorite."

Lisa slid into the booth next to me and as she did I was able to see the sheer black outline of her panties. We ordered another round of Kamikazes and a chocolate martini for Lisa. We talked and drank for awhile until it seemed like everyone was beginning to get tipsy. The talk was very explicit making me hornier by the word. I slid my hand onto Donna's thigh as we continued with our steamy conversation.

Slowly and seductively I caressed her thighs. Donna closed her eyes and let out a soft, "mmmmmmmmm." as I pushed my hand higher under her skirt. Donna closed her eyes and arched her back. Her legs parted slightly in fiery anticipation. Lisa slid her hand onto my cock and whispered, "Oh your cock is so big and hard." She stroked my hard-on slowly as I pushed my hand closer to Donna's cunt. I could feel the dampness in her panty as I slowly circled her pussy with my finger. She let out a little whimper of lust as I teased her clit.

Much to her dismay I pulled my hand away from her wet pussy and said "lets go dance". Donna aroused and disappointed whimpered, "No don't stop. It feel so fucking good." Looking at my horny cock starved wife I whispered, "Sorry love but we have a long night ahead of us." My wife rose from the table flushed with a tingly unfulfilled excitement between her legs.

We went down to the crowded dance floor and I began dancing with both gals in a suggestive manner. Donna shoved her breasts against me while Lisa was blatantly rubbing my butt from behind.

I pulled my slut tramp closer and put one of my legs between hers. Donna started grinding her pussy up and down on my thigh as her skirt inched upward.

Lisa slid her arms around my chest and began to tease my nipples with her long sexy fingers. My wife continued to grind her cunt on my rock hard cock when a slow dance came on. Lisa excused herself saying, "I gotta take a piss I'll would meet you guys back at the booth."

I pulled Donna close into my arms so that she could grind her groin into my cock. Donna arched her back forcing her tits into my chest as I let my hands wander down to her ass, slowly massaging it through her skirt. Donna's skirt was not as short as Lisa's was so it was hard for me to feel some skin with out actually pulling her skirt up.

I reached down and pulled up the skirt zipper fully exposing her side. I slid my hand inside her skirt and firmly grabbed her cheek as we moved to the dance. Donna attacked my ear with her tongue as I slid my hand further under her ass.

Donna sensing my hands imminent contact with her fiery cunt let out a soft moan and pulled me closer. My hand covered by the back of her skirt inched closer to Donna's wet pussy. I pulled the panty aside and slid my finger inside her cunt. Donna moaned in ecstasy as she rocked her pussy on my hand for the rest of the song.

When the song was over I took my finger out of her pussy and held it close to Donna's lips. She instinctively began to suck my finger as it was a cock. We walked back upstairs with Donna's gorgeous legs exposed for everyone to see.

When we got back to the table Lisa had already ordered another round of shooters. She commented, "Guys that dance was so incredibly hot. I watched you from above and wish it had been me with either one of you guys. I was so turned on."

Donna surprised me by sliding in next to Lisa and in the process showing everyone the sheer red thongs she was wearing. I slid in next to Donna and we downed the shooters. Needless to say we were now all pretty drunk.

I looked over and saw Donna's hand slowly rubbing Lisa's leg and commenting on how hot she looked. Lisa proceeded to give Donna's nipple a gentle squeeze. I was really getting horny now when all of a sudden both of the girls excused themselves to go to the restroom.

As Lisa and Donna walked into the restroom Lisa took my wife's hand and pulled her into a stall. She immediately pulled Donna into her arms and began to softly kiss her lips. Donna slid her hands to Lisa's ass and massaged it slowly.

Donna slid her hands to the hem of Lisa's dress and squeezed both cheeks as she hungrily probed Lisa's mouth. Donna squealed, "Yes, Oh Yes," as Lisa slowly traced circles around her nipple.

She pulled away and yanked Donna's top down so she could have complete access to my wife's gorgeous tits. Her hands went to her erect nipples, she squeezed and pulled them, causing her to groan in delight. She took one of Donna's tits and licked and sucked on the already hard nipple causing Donna to moan even louder, "oh yes suck my nipples, suck them. It feels so gooooood." My wife was on fire holding Lisa's head tight to her tits. Lisa gave Donna another delicious kiss continuing to pay homage to my wife's melons with her fingers.

Lisa pushed her back against the wall then took one of Donna's legs and placed it on the toilet to give her better access. She smothered Donna's lips with another kiss and slowly and teasingly started fingering her hot clit.

Lisa consumed with an animalistic passion dropped to her knees. She pulled Donna's thong off and pushed her skirt up above the hips. Her face now inches from my wife's honey pot she sees that the lips of her puss were folded back with her desire, slimy with her juices, some of it literally oozing down into her pubic hairs, hanging off them in a couple of thin strings. She took a deep breath of her cunt odor, savoring its smell.

Then she extended her tongue and took her first taste of Donna's luscious cunt. The flat of her tongue swept between her widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her throat. Donna's hand moved behind Lisa's head and she tilted herself down so she could watch directly.

Her mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and she sucked hard, letting her tongue curl deep into her moist cuntal passage and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. Lisa worked it around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with her teeth.

Slowly flicking her tongue back and forth Lisa slid a finger inside Donna's pussy. Donna on fire and moaning loudly pushed Lisa's face into her pussy. Lisa continued to slowly tongue tease her clit until Donna screamed in delight, "Make me cum, Make me cum, I'm so fucking hot,"

With her tongue Lisa slowly circled and licked Donna's ass hole making Donna groan, "Oh yea baby suck it". She slowly slid her tongue into Donna's asshole pushing it in as much as she could, eliciting a quick gasp. She took the rigid little bud of her clit between her teeth and began to titillate it with her tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" She gasped repeatedly, arching her back off the stall, forcing her aroused pussy against the tremendous, pleasure giving thrusts of Lisa's diligently working tongue. Her whole writhing body seemed on fire now.

Suddenly, she stiffened her wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage between her wildly thrashing legs. "Aaaaggghhhh! Aaaaggghhh! Oh...! Ohhhhh!!!" She moaned.

Donna nearly went insane from the expert tongue fucking. Her excited quivering cunt walls clung to her long darting tongue. Her naked round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis. "Oh yeah!!! Yes!! Yesss!!! Do it to me! Lick my pussy!! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll make it! Please!!!!!!" She heard her words but couldn't believe she was saying them. She was completely uninhibited and aroused now.

Almost there, she felt her tongue move deeper up her cunt one more time, licking savaging away. "Ohhh! I'm cumming!!! I'M CUMMINGGG!!!!" She chanted mindlessly as her passion deranged hips began to grind against Lisa's half-hidden face in her convulsing cunt.

Her cuntal walls milked greedily on her thrusting tongue. Her hands dropped to entwine themselves

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers
12