Awakening the Slut Inside Donna Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

In her hair in an effort to force her head even further between her lewdly spread legs.

Never before had Donna experienced such a wildly exciting rapture. As she continued to tongue-fuck her hot convulsing pussy, she found even more new frenzies. Finally, she was finished. Lisa's tongue stopped licking her cunt and she slowly pulled her head back, staring at her hot swollen cunt lips. The tremors in her satiated body began to subside, trying to catch her breath, she stood there, her dress up around her waist.

Donna lustfully pulled Lisa up off the floor and kissed her cunt-laden lips with a fiery passion. She pulled the spaghetti straps off Lisa's shoulder and yanked her dress down.

She put her hand on Lisa's breast and squeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect. First, her palm pressed against Lisa's enlarged nipple. Then, she tweaked it between her thumb and forefinger. She kneaded her soft tit flesh then squeezed and pinched her naked tit.

Donna was so fucking turned on. She had never felt another woman's body and she couldn't wait to taste a pussy for the first time. Donna lustfully buried her face into Lisa's jugs for a few moments. Massaging her ass, pulling and squeezing her nipples with her teeth caused Lisa to squeal in delight.

My wife purred in a sultry voice, "I want to taste you." and she pushed Lisa onto the toilet seat and knelt on the floor.

Sliding Lisa's thong out of the way, Donna couldn't believe she was being so bold, but she placed her hands on Lisa's ass anyway. She parted her long shapely legs and stared at her naked cunt. It was beautiful, covered with soft blonde hair, barely hiding the moist, pink line of her young cunt slit

She slid her tongue down through the crack of her butt until she reached Lisa's pussy. Then she extended her tongue and took her first taste of a woman's cunt. Slowly and awkwardly she ran her tongue up and down her pussy lips at first. Her tongue flicked the swollen clit causing a long moan from Lisa. "Oh yea baby that's it. Lick my pussy, make me cum baby, I'm so horny,"

Never having tasted a woman's pussy she was going wild. A tingling sensation was once again building within her groins, a feeling of unabandon warmth and pleasure. She was wanting to cum again. She took her hand and started to massage herself as she flicked and nibbled on Lisa's swollen clit.

Lisa was now grinding her pussy into my wife's face. The tormenting wet licking kept on and she heard the lewd "slurp-slurp-slurp" of her tongue licking against her most secret parts even above the wild pounding of her heart. She screamed, "Oh god yes, Don't stop. Make me cum." She had begun to feel them... little wisps of forbidden pleasure beginning to swirl around the depths of her hot, throbbing pussy.

With her novice finger she circled Lisa's ass hole. Pushing ever so gently to tease her. Licking and flicking Lisa's clit with her tongue she buried her finger inside Lisa's ass. Her pussy juices running down the inside of her legs she moaned, "oooooooh yea. I'm so close. Fuck my ass. Lick me. Make me cum"

Lisa ran her hands to her erect nipples, she squeezed and pulled them, causing her to groan in delight. It felt so incredibly hot to Donna. My wife was so turned on that she sensed the pleasurable tremors nearing of another orgasm.

Lisa was now on the verge of cumming and screams, "finish me off. I'm so fucking close." Donna attacked her swollen nub with her tongue. Flicking, licking and nibbling as she brings her hand back to her own clit. Lisa screams, "Oh yesssss, yessss, I'm cumming, arghhhhhh," slumping back against the toilet, her body shook as she exploded her love juices into Donna's mouth.

Donna, lustfully out of control, stood up and straddled Lisa. She shoved her pussy into her face. An exhausted Lisa instinctively grabbed her ass and hungrily buried her tongue deep into Donna's pussy. Grinding her wet and swollen cunt lips into Lisa's face she moans, "oh my god oh yes I'm going to cummmmmm, oooooooooooooh."

Lisa feeling the involuntary tremors of an approaching orgasm shoved her thumb up my wife's ass. Donna let out a long sultry moan, "Oh yessssss, yessss, ooooooooooo yessss, I'm going to cummmm, aaahhhhhhh." and erupted into a second orgasm, smothering Lisa with her hot cum juices.

Sitting down on Lisa's lap, she gave her a long and passionate kiss. An audible purr came from their throats as they savored moment. They got up, straightened themselves up, and walked out of the stall hand in hand. As they did they both looked at each other and said, "we need to get Tony's cock in us."

To Be Continued...

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers
12