Awakening the Slut Inside Donna Ch. 4

Story Info
He uses Donna & Lisa for his own satisfaction.
2.7k words
4.34
115.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
185 Followers

It had been a half-hour since the girls had left and they still had not returned. I had been unaware of the time, as I had been busily ogling the bevy of hot chicks that were at the club. I was really getting horny and could not wait to bury my big slab inside Donna’s cunt. The girls finally appeared and slid into the booth on each side of me. I was just about to say, “where the hell…” when Donna reached under the table and began stroking my cock through my pants. Lisa purred in my ear, “Let’s go back to your room so we can both fuck your eyes out.”

I could not believe my ears, “Sounds like a great idea! Let’s get out of here.” We got up and left the crowded dance club. Outside Lisa chimed, “I’ll drive. My car is nearby.” I put both arms around the girls and walked hurriedly to the car my mind racing with desire and lust. When we got to the car Donna pulled me into the back seat with her.

Before Lisa could even start the car my wife had unzipped my pants and was hungrily searching for my rod. Kneeling on the car seat she reached inside my pants. Donna squealed with delight as she pulled my rock hard cock out. She slowly worked the cock up and down purring, “ oh baby I want your cock so bad. I’m so fucking horny. I want you to fuck my mouth baby.”

She ran her tongue around the big head grasped the base of my prick and then slipped its fat, juicy head between her moist red lips. I moaned in arousal as Donna’s blonde head started to bounce up and down over my erection.
Lisa looking back through the rear view mirror encouraged her, “ Oh yea baby, Suck his cock, Take it all in your mouth. I can’t wait to lick his balls.” I groaned and bent my hips forward sticking my cock straight out. She started bobbing her head up and down on my cock making it stand straight up and glisten from her saliva.

My hand came to rest on her heaving breasts, and I cupped and squeezed them through her top. Donna moaned in delight as I pulled on her nipple. I pulled Donna’s skirt up and began to massage her ass as she continued to slurp and lap my prick.

My hips began to rock back and forth trying to bury my cock in her throat. I said "suck my cock, make me cum. I want to squirt my hot juices in your mouth."

Donna loved this and made little moaning sounds as she slurped on my big stiff shaft. I threw my head back and groaned as my cock started to pump my hot cum into Donna’s wife, “Oh yea baby I’m cumming. Swallow it. Suck me dry.” She sucked and swallowed my hot cum-juice down her hungry little throat.

She continued to pump my cock with her hand as she lustfully licked all of my cum off the tip. She purred, “Did you like that baby? Do you like the way I give head? I can’t wait until you shove your cock in my pussy.” Within moments we were at the hotel and literally racing to our room. Inside I grabbed Donna’s top and pulled it down. Lisa came from behind and helped her wiggle out of her skirt as I hungrily licked and circled each nipple with my tongue.

Donna held my head close to her jugs and whimpered, “ooooooh yea that feels so good, suck my nipples baby, suck them hard.” Lisa dropped to the floor and buried her face into her ass. Tracing her asshole with her tongue, she toyed with her own tits. Pulling my wife’s cheeks apart Lisa slid her tongue down through the crack of her butt until she reached Donna’s pussy again.

Her eyes closed as she cradled my face to her tits. Donna moaned in delight as her body was ravaged from both sides. I stepped away and watched my wife play with her nipples as Lisa sucked on her pussy. I couldn’t get my clothes off quick enough as Donna moaned, “oh yea Lisa baby, suck my clit baby, oh gawd it feels soo fucking good. Tony I want that big cock inside my cunt. I need it, I need you to fuck me now.” she walked up to me leaving Lisa’s tongue fucking behind. The looks in her eyes were that of a sex-staved slut eyeing her next prey.

She pushed my now naked body back on the bed and seductively crawled toward my prick. Teasing me with her darting tongue she licked and sucked on my balls as she slowly and seductively stroked my big boner. I groaned, “oh yes lick my balls, Feel how hot I am. I want to fuck you so bad.”

Lisa slipped the spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders, and let the whole thing slide down her body. Once it was around her ankles, she kicked it out of the way, piled her hair on top of her head, and did a slow sensual turn. This caught my eye, even as Donna toyed with my cock. Lisa then leisurely took her lace thongs off and kicked them in the air, somehow aiming for and making them land on my face.

Next, she turned her back to me and bent over from the waist. Slowly running both her hands up the back of her legs until they reached her small rear end, she spread her cheeks open. Rotating her hips,
Lisa looked up from between her legs at me and asked, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

“Oh you bet I will. But I am going to fuck this little sex starved slut first.” By now Donna had a hold of my shaft and was aiming it inside her eager beaver. She slowly pushed down on my cock until she finally had stuffed my entire sausage in her hot cunt. She screamed in delirium as she slowly started to bob up and down on my cock, “Oh yea baby. Fuck me, Fuck me, I want your cum inside me. Make me cum baby. Come on give it to me.”

Lisa not wanting to be left out straddled my face with her dripping cunt and cupped Donna’s tits as she lowered her snatch on my waiting lips. She moaned, “mmmmmm that’s it lick my pussy Tony, lick it baby.” as her lips found Donna’s. I was so hard I knew I was ready to blast a huge load.

I began to meet Donna’s cunt with hard thrusts as Donna squealed in delight as she rode my cock. Lisa was grinding her love box into my face squirming and writhing with every long lick from my tongue.
Sliding her cunt up and down on my massive love machine Donna could feel the onset of my orgasm. My cock twitched once, then again, then finally my body tensed up as my cock started to jerk around inside her as if it had a life of it's own. I shouted, “oh yes baby, keep fucking me, I’m cummin baby, I’m cummin.”

Donna clenched her cunt muscles around my thick and bursting cock, "Come on, baby, really give it to me. Fuck my brains out! Faster! Faster!" Donna hissed as she began to wildly bounce up and down, impaling herself upon my cock with every ounce of energy she had. “Oh yea baby I’m going to cum. Fuck me hard baby, Fuck me hard. I’m cumming. Ooohh, ooohhh, ooooohh, oohh yes yes yes yes, arghhhhhh.”

She shuddered as she exploded into Lisa’s arms with a massive orgasm. I was coming in buckets as she rode my cock. I could feel my load beginning to ooze out of her and slide down the inside of her thighs. Even though we had both finished coming, my stiff dick kept banging away at her pussy as I smothered Lisa’s cunt with my lips. Finally, I relaxed and with a few last twitches, my cock was still.

Donna rolled off my cock in exhaustion as I pushed Lisa off my face and onto the bed. I spread her legs and slowly began to tease her raging clit with little wisps of my tongue. Lisa groaned in a sultry tone, “make me cum, I’m so fucking close. I need to cum.” She was writhing back and forth as my tongue continued to toy with her pussy. Donna inched up to Lisa and buried her tongue into Lisa’s expecting mouth. She cupped her tit and gently massaged it as they explored their tongues. I took a hold of Lisa’s ass as I buried my tongue inside her fiery cunt eliciting a smutty moan from Lisa, “ooooooohhhhhh yes that’s it baby make me cum,”.

As if hypnotized I looked up to see two gorgeous sex-starved sluts pleasing each other. Their hands caressing their tits, their lips exploring their inner fires, they whimpered in unison, “mmmmmmmmmm,” I immediately felt a twitch in my cock as I buried my tongue deeper into her cunt. My fingers teased her rim as I gently probed her ass. Lisa began to buck her hips to meet my tongue thrusts. Her legs thrashing about I could sense that Lisa was close to splashing my face with her hot love juices. She moaned, “oh gawd, oh gawd, im sooooo close, yes yes that’s it, eat my pussy baby, suck on it. I want to cum I want to cum.” I pushed my finger inside her ass and began to hump her ass as I concentrated on her quivering clit. My tongue flicked back and forth sucking on it ever so often.

Lisa arched her back and screamed, “ooooooooooooh yessssssss, I’m cummmming.” I slurped up all of her hot love juices as she convulsed on my face. She bucked and thrashed on my face for an eternity as I continue to rim her ass. Finally exhausted she moaned, ‘”That was fucking incredible.” She pulled my head up to meet her wet juicy lips my cock nudging up against the heat of her throbbing pussy. I explored her mouth with a burning desire as I pressed my semi hard cock against her pussy. Donna in heat again, pulled my hand to her expectant cunt lips. On fire Donna, starts to rub my hand on her swollen clit.

No longer semi hard I pushed forward into the creamy folds of Lisa’s luscious cunt. Lisa felt the thick prick inch its way up her tight wet pussy. Her cunt was slick from the tongue fucking I had given her minutes before and it readily opened to receive my now hard prick. I continued to ever so slowly to push my thick cock up Lisa’s cunt. In seconds I had the entire length of my prick inside her cunt.

Lisa was completely skewered by my rigid shaft, so totally inside the depths of her throbbing cunt. I held my thick impaling cock deep inside her warm clasping cunt for a moment, flexing it only slightly before beginning a slow withdrawal. Her tight pussy membrane clung tenaciously to my cockshaft as
I pulled out. When just my lust-swollen cockhead was still enclosed in her pussy, I thrust forward again. "AAAgggghhh...oh... oh god...oh God.. Oh,,,,yes...yes...'

Donna was greedily begging me, “I need to cum again baby, I’m so turned on. Please make me cum, Finger my cunt, eat it, fuck it, just make me cum baby, I’m so hot.” I grinned to myself as my finger found her openly spread cunt as it continued to titillate my slut wife’s clit. Once again I plunged my hard shaft fully up Lisa’s hot opening and began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm, driving my lust-inflated prick hard and deep into her gradually widening vagina. I then pulled my cock out again with the same smooth movement and said, “I want to fuck you in the ass.”

With a squeal of delight and lustful anticipation Lisa got up on her knees and spread her ass cheeks open for me. It didn't look like one of my fingers could fit inside her tight hole, let alone my cock, but I sure as hell was going to give it a try. Donna lustfully scurried her hungry cunt underneath Lisa’s mouth and pulled her head down to her sex-starved pussy.

My finger moved to her asshole and I started to work it inside of her. I moved my hard prick to the opening of Lisa’s ass and pushed my cockhead inside her asshole. Lisa screamed in agony. Slowly and methodically, deeper and deeper, I fucked into her. I held her hips and moved her the way I wanted.

Lisa furiously tongued my wife’s clit as my wife cupped her tits and watched in lustful fascination. Finally, my cock was fully inside her ass. I humped in and out of her ass, my heavy balls slapping against her cunt, alternately moving my hips and then hers. I fucked her ass relentlessly, not caring at all about her, just satisfying my own animal need. Lisa was in pain but her ass was on fire, as was her cunt. I continued to fuck her ass unmercifully. She began humping back on my cock. I let go of her hips and let her push back on my cock. I saw Donna’s face flushed with animalistic desire as she played with her nipples while staring at me as I fucked Lisa in the ass. I started to slap her ass cheeks as I continued to pound my meat inside her ass. I kept fucking her asshole and slapping her ass cheeks.

The loud moans and groans coming from between her legs made Donna’s clit tingle all the more as the sound waves vibrated through her pussy. She began to moan loudly as Lisa slurped away at the wet and fiery folds of her cunt, “Oh baby fuck her ass, fuck her as hard as you can, you’re going to make me cum just watching you baby. Fuck her hard dammit. Ram your cock up her ass. Ohhhhh, yes…. ooooooh, ohhhhh, arghhhhhhhhhhh Yes.” Donna’s legs thrashed wildly underneath Lisa as she burst into another orgasm.

I just stood there while Lisa pushed her ass back and forth stroking my cock with her ass canal, while watching my wife writhe in ecstasy. Lisa squeezed my cock with her ass muscles. Now she was moaning in passion, not pain. “ Oh yes Tony fuck my ass. Give it to me baby. Shoot you’re hot sperm up my ass. Make me cum. It feels so fucking good.” I grabbed her hips again and pushed as far into her ass as I could.

Donna came up from behind me and started to play with my balls as they slapped into Lisa’s ass, “Fuck her ass babe, Fuck her hard, I want to see you cum inside her.” she said in a husky and sultry tone. I pumped my rod in and out of Lisa’s ass with a vengeance. I was nearing an “ ass kicking cum”. Lisa moaned as she frantically pushed her ass back to meet my savage thrusts, “Oh yes baby, Oh yes, Fuck me hard. I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum, Im cummmmmmming….Ohhhhhhhhhhh,”

I began to spurt gobs and gobs of hot sticky cum up Lisa’s hot ass as Donna squeezed and mauled my balls. My cum provided more lubrication and I continued to slide my cock in and out of her as her ass muscles squeezed every last drop of cum from my cock. I leaned forward and massaged Lisa’s heaving breasts leaving my cock in her asshole until it got soft and slid out.

I let go of her when I heard Donna purr, "Turn around and get on your knees before me." Donna weak and exhausted grabbed my cock to her lips and said, "I want to lick it clean." Donna was in a sexual daze. She opened her mouth and put her tongue on my cock. She licked it, tasting my cum and Lisa’s ass.

Donna licked my cock, then sucked it into her mouth. She wanted to taste it all. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her up into my arms, “You are incredible.”

TMONY
TMONY
185 Followers