Awakening the Slut Inside Donna Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

I quickly pushed my way into the "love huddle" and grabbed my wife and whispered, "I hoped that felt as good as it looked. Let's get back to the room now I need to fuck your eyes out." I looked at Sergio and said, "Thanks man. I hope you enjoyed it but its exit stage left for us." Sergio looked a little miffed as I think he wanted more but I didn't want the situation getting any more out of control than it was. " Sorry man you knew the ground rules." Donna gave Sergio one last kiss and we broke through the crowd and scurried to our room.

When we got back to the room I pushed Donna onto the bed and took my trunks off revealing my raging hard-on. She looked at my cock and squealed as she ripped her bikini off, "Oh baby Fuck me hard, I am so fucking horny." I gazed down at her pulsating cunt still wet and swollen from the tongue licking Sergio had given her minutes before, "Spread your legs! Wide! My turn!"

I lay down on top of her, forgoing any preliminaries. "Put it in!" she commanded. My cock felt the tickle of her cunt hairs as it pushed forward into the hot crevice of her pulsating pussy. Her legs spread even further apart to receive more of my cock as I slowly pushed further inside. My chest crushed down on her breasts as I bit and licked her neck. My hands were on her hips guiding the movement of her cunt the way I wanted it.

She whimpered, "yes baby, shove your cock in me. Ram it in me." as my cock pushed deeper into her. I continued to slowly bury my prick inside her until its entirety filled her cunt. I left my cock totally within her for several seconds. "Oh you feel so big. Fuck me hard baby. Give me all you got." she purred like the sex starved slut she had become.

I pulled my cock out and thrust it back in her cunt. "ooooooohh...oh... oh god...oh God.. yes...yes..." she groaned as she felt her cunt stretch apart. Again I plunged fully up her cunt my fingers tightening on the soft white flesh of her hips, I began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm, driving my lust inflated prick hard and deep into her gradually widening vagina.

Donna responded with animalistic fervor as I started to fuck her hard and fast. Her voluptuous quivering body was now moving in unison with my thrusts. Her legs reached up and locked behind my back, and her arms pulled me down closer and closer on top of her. I felt her rock hard nipples crushing into my chest. Donna's writhing cunt opened wider and engulfed every inch of my cock.

She moaned and squirmed in passion, "Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me, Fuck Me!!! I want it! I want it so much! Keep fucking me!! Just a little more and I'll cum!" Her hot body beneath me was twisting and writhing in reckless abandon, low animalistic moans mewed from her, "Oooohhhh... mmmmmnnnnn... yesssss" as she felt waves of pleasure coursing through her cock impaled pussy.

"Cum inside of me! Cum in my cunt. I want your hot cum in my pussy." she groaned. Her hands were on my ass, trying to push me deeper inside her. She screamed, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Make me cum. Make me cummmm!".

I pushed my cock hard and deep one last time and suddenly felt my fiery cum shoot out. I began to explode deep inside her, filling her pussy with my hot sticky juice. Feeling my cock spurt into her pussy Donna began to shake uncontrollably as a devastating orgasm tore through her body. "Yes!! Yess!!!Yess!!!" she screamed. She rode my cock, thrashing and bucking furiously as she rippled in a powerful orgasm.

"Yes baby Yes Yess," she moaned, " give me all your cum!" She moved her pelvis upward to catch the full force of my pumping cock as it continued to spew out my hot juice into her. Her legs wrapped tighter and tighter around my waist as her body shook uncontrollably from the orgasm I had given her. She kissed my neck digging her fingernails into my ass trying to get me to keep fucking her, to give her more cum.

Heart pounding Donna groaned in heat, "Oh yes I love your cock, I love that big prick inside my pussy, I love when you fuck me hard baby." She was exhausted from the incredible fuck session. I stayed on top of her as my cock slowly softened inside her pussy holding her tightly in my arms.

To Be Continued...

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers
12