Awakening The Slut Within Me Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
96 Followers

On our first night at my parent's house, one of my best friends from school came by for a visit. A lot had changed since I had last seen her. I found out that she had recently separated from her husband of 7+ years and was on a rather wild dating binge. Of course she wanted me to come out with her to a local bar and catch up on old times. I looked to my hubby for approval, but with him having heard bits and pieces on some of her recent sexual adventures, he adamantly rejected the idea.

"No way" he said, "it's a bad idea, she is acting like a whore and is looking to drag someone into it with her."

"I've been around the block a few times and know how these things work."

"Trust me, if you go, she will be attracting guys to your table trying to entice you into her bullshit."

"It's a bad idea and something we really don't need to get caught up in." His remarks infuriated me in that it clearly showed that he didn't trust me. You're ridiculous I replied. "All we want to do is go somewhere and talk."

"Look" he said, "I really don't want to get into a fight over something so stupid right before I take a long trip."

"I love you and I trust you."

"If you really think it will be ok and want to go, then go and have fun, just be careful." With my hubby's approval, Linda and I made plans to go the following night, after my husband had gone off to the conference. I honestly looked forward to our catching up session and hoped to talk some sense into her about what she was doing.

It was about 5 PM when my hubby headed off to the convention. Upon seeing him off, I went into the house and poured myself a hot bath to get cleaned up for my first real girls night out since I had gotten married. After my relaxing bath, I reached into my bag in search of something to wear. As I searched the bag my hand came in contact with my little black friend and I paused for a moment and smiled. Even if what my hubby predicted was true and Linda tried to lead me down a sinful path, I could always play along, get turned and come home for an episode of satisfying dildo sex. That wouldn't constitute cheating, would it?

I pulled a clean white pair of bikini briefs up my naked legs and over the mound of my pussy and looked at myself in a full-length mirror. Despite my age of 32 and having had two kids, my body was in fairly good shape. The extra weight from my most recent pregnancy was nearly gone and my legs had fully resumed their shapely appearance. My 34 D-cup tits still maintained a nice perky appearance and I had gotten a pretty good tan started before the trip.

I decided that I would wear my favorite dress for our little rendezvous. It was a very nice red sexy model that I had been saving in anticipation of my weight loss that I had last worn when I was still dating my husband. The skirt was somewhat short, exposing a good portion of my shapely tan legs. The top was rather low cut and was supported by two thin straps, leaving my nicely tanned shoulders, my cleavage, and a good portion of my back exposed. To my delight, I was able to slip right into it and it felt and looked fantastic. Since the weather was on the hot and muggy side, I decided to wear my shoulder length brown hair up in a loose roll. With my makeup complete and a quick splash of perfume I was ready to go. I slipped on a pair of red pumps with 4-inch heels and headed out the door just as Linda was pulling up in the driveway.

Although I hadn't lived in the area for quite some time, I recognized the bar that Linda drove to as popular nightclub with a long-standing reputation of being a pick-up joint. No surprise considering my company, I thought to myself as we exited the road and entered the parking lot. Despite the fact that it was a Thursday night, there seemed to be a lot of cars in the parking lot and the place appeared quite lively. What I didn't know was that Thursday was ladies night. This of course meant that we got in free but at the same time meant that there would be a lot of lonely and horny men looking someone to hook-up with for the night. Knowing this brought me back to my hubby's concerns and comments regarding Linda's behavior and intentions and immediately put me on guard.

Despite my apprehension, I quickly found the ambiance in the club to be very sensual and exciting and began to get caught up in the atmosphere. There were lots of cozy tables and booths situated around the dimly lit room and a very large interesting dance floor at the front of the layout. The central bar looked very inviting with multicolored lights illuminating an overhanging rack of margarita glasses and its well-stocked shelves of liquor bottles. Linda and I proceeded to a table, ordered our favorite drinks and started talking about her recent life changes. She told me that her relationship with her husband just slowly deteriorated and that they had grown apart from one another. She then said that sex had become almost non-existent and when it did happen, it had become very mundane and lacked any sense of passion. "I just couldn't take it any more," she said.

With me being somewhat nervous and not yet used to the hot weather, I rapidly finished my margarita and ordered another as our conversation became increasingly interesting. This was a rare opportunity for me. On most outings with my husband, it was usually me that served as the designated driver, having come here with Linda, I could drink a little and enjoy myself for a change I thought to myself as I ordered another drink. Linda and I had just started talking about her recent dating escapades when a tall good-looking dark headed man who obviously knew Linda motioned for her to join him on the dance floor. In a second, my friend was dancing the night away leaving me alone with my thoughts and my drink.

I had no sooner got into my drink and a good game of people watching when I felt a gentle tap on my bare shoulder. I turned around to find my face at the level of the crotch of the greatest hunk of a man that I had ever laid my eyes on. He was nicely tanned, clean-shaven, over six feet tall and very well muscled. His hair was blond, short on the sides but collar length in the back. He wore a light blue tank top and tight faded jeans that covered his muscular ass, leaving little to the imagination. "Hi", the stranger said to me. "Would you like to dance?" I hesitated for a second thinking about what my hubby had said but then quickly decided that there would be no harm in a dance. Besides, it had been years since I had danced and I really missed it. I chugged down the last of my drink, got up from my table and stood in front of him.

The stranger said, "My name is Ross what's yours" as he gently grabbed my hand and led me towards the dance floor. "Denise" I replied as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and we proceeded toward the floor. At that point our conversation ended as the thunderous music from the speakers shook the dance floor made it impossible to talk effectively.

Once on the floor, we danced through the remainder of the first song and completely through another when the lights suddenly dimmed and the DJ mixed in a nice slow and very sexy number by one of my favorite groups. "Would you like to stay out here," he asked, taking me into his strong arms. "Sure" I replied, beginning to feel the alcohol erode my inhibitions and warm my skin. Ross gave me a gentle hug and a kiss on the lips as he held me close and we danced. "Do you live around here" he asked looking down at the rings on finger. "No," I said, "I grew up here but moved away several years ago, I'm just visiting while my husband attends a conference down South."

"I'm a graduate student in mechanical engineering over at the University," he said, "my company sent me here to get my Ph.D. so in a way, I guess I'm just visiting also" he said, smiling at me. "Looks like your friend and my roommate are getting along pretty good" he said, motioning over to the left where Linda and the tall man were locked in a passionate open mouth kiss.

Suddenly it hit me, she had set this whole thing up. Maybe my hubby's suspicions were right. Even so, I still felt that I was in control and I was enjoying myself. I decided to let the evening go on without ever letting on that I knew she had sent him over. After the song ended, Ross led me back to our table only to find that my glass had been picked up and our table had been taken over by other people. We eagerly scanned the room looking for another, eventually settling for a booth in a dimly lit section. Ross and I sat on one side and Linda and Pete on the other. We all talked on into the night, told few jokes, and laughed a lot, while I consumed at least two more potent margaritas. By this time I had a buzz going and was definitely less inhibited than my normal self.

As we all laughed and joked, Ross reached over and placed his hand on my lower thigh. The warm sensation of his hand felt good and I didn't resist. I even found myself secretly wanting him slid it further up my leg. Suddenly, the DJ once again dimmed the lights on the floor for another slow set and Ross stood up, asking me to join him. Without hesitation, I placed my hand in his and we proceeded towards the floor. Ross gently took me into his arms again and we danced very close this time. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as his tight muscular body pressed up against me. Sparks of electricity shot down my spine as he began kiss the side of my neck, gently sucking some of my smooth skin into his mouth. I was instantly on fire, my nipples pressed tight into my strapless bra as I felt wetness develop in my panties.

Starting at my shoulder, Ross slowly kissed up my neck and then planted is soft lips directly onto mine opening his wonderful mouth and slipping his tongue sensuously over mine as we engaged in a passionate French kiss. As our kiss continued onto what seemed to be an eternity, he drew me even more tightly into him and I could feel his crotch rubbing against mine, gently kneading my damp mound with the huge bulge that had formed in the front of his tight pants. I instantly reciprocated, grinding myself against him as the heat as the wetness between my legs became increasingly evident. I couldn't believe how my body responded to the touch of this stranger. Thank god that the song ended when it did or I don't know what would have happened next.

Upon the end of the song, we walked hand in hand back to our booth as if we were a couple. While we walked I couldn't help but look over at his nicely shaped groin area. My eyes must of nearly bugged out my head when I saw the absolutely huge bulge in his pants that started in his groin area and traveled upward for a good distance towards the top of his pants. My God, I thought to myself, is his cock really that long?

When we arrived at the table, Linda said that her and Pete were getting tired and hungry and wanted to get something to eat. I myself was also beginning to feel a little hungry so we all decided to walk across the street to a local restrant together. A sense of disappointment over came us all as we arrived and saw that the place was packed and had a long line leading out of the door. Damn, I thought to myself, the only place in town to eat at this hour and its over loaded with people. I was about to suggest a quick trip out towards the interstate where I knew of a Denny's when I heard Pete suggest that we go over to their place and Linda accepted. My heart nearly jumped out of chest when I heard her accept. Stay in control, I thought to myself, you can handle this.

Linda and I really didn't speak much as we followed the taillights of the two men driving in front of us. I guess she probably thought that I was pissed at her for getting me into this situation. Finally she looked at me and told me that her and Pete had danced and talked before but had never really dated. "Ross seems like a pretty nice guy and you two seem to be getting along pretty well," she said with devilish grin on her face. "Loosen up and enjoy yourself, your on vacation, besides I have always been your best friend and would never push you into doing anything that you didn't want to do, just say the word and were out of there I promise."

"And one other thing, you can count on me to never breath a word about any of this to anyone."

With that, the car ahead of us turned into the driveway of a very nice one-story house and stopped. We parked behind their car and followed them into the house through the front door. Despite being an obvious bachelor pad for serious students, the place was very nice and quite neat. Pete immediately loaded a stack of CDs on the stereo, dimmed the lights, and asked if anyone wanted anything. He then popped open a bottle of expensive Champaign and poured each of us a glass as we all sat on the large couch together. In an instant, a tension began to build within the room and it rapidly became uncomfortably quiet when Linda broke the silence by saying "nice place." Pete immediately responded, saying "yeah, its not bad for a rental, would you like to see the rest of it?"

"Sure" she replied, getting up off the couch and taking hold of Pete's hand. I heard her giggle as the two headed off down the hallway and disappeared into a room on the left, the door closing behind them.

With the departure of my friend, I started to feel a little uncomfortable and nervously sipped at my Champaign. "So what exactly do you work on" I asked, trying to break the increasing tension with small talk. "Building materials," he said. "We are trying to design stronger and more fire resistant materials for large buildings"

"Would you like to see some of my models?"

"Sure" I said nervously, not wanting to appear rude, or uninterested. He led me to large room near the center of the house that contained a model city sitting on a table. As I stood there starring at the model, he reached out and gently stroked the exposed skin of my back with the tips of his fingers. In an instant, I turned to him and our lips met as the last bit of any logic and common sense I may have had melted away.

As our lips touched, I instinctively opened my mouth and our tongues mingled as we began to explore each other's bodies once again. Gone were the thoughts of my husband, family and everyday life. The hot lust I first experienced on the dance floor returned with a vengeance, my heart pounding, my skin sensitive and hot to the touch. As the lust began to over take me, I ran my fingers through his chest hair and down to the growing bulge in the front of his pants. As my hand touched his thick member, I instinctively tried to wrap my fingers around its seemingly massive girth, I couldn't do it, it was huge. It felt as if I could only get about half its diameter in my hand. I felt my knees grow weak and an instant surge of wetness in my pussy when the reality of what I was doing hit me.

I had crossed the line that bordered the point of no return into my first-ever adulterous affair. I was going to get fucked that night and I knew it.

As we broke our kiss I looked up and saw Ross looking down at me. Neither of us said anything and didn't need too. We both knew what we wanted and where we needed to go. He gently took my hand into his and quietly led me down the hallway to his secluded bedroom. On the way down the hallway, we passed the closed door on the left through which we could easily hear the unmistakable moans of pleasure emanating from Linda along with the ominous sound of squeaking bedsprings. The sounds made me even hotter as we passed by on our way to our private destination. As we entered the his room, I immediately fell into a trance-like and very sensuous state of mind, I was finally going to get what I had subconsciously wanted for years, to feel another man's cock deep inside me.

Upon closing the door, Ross and I instantly engaged in another long passionate kiss as he rubbed his massive bulge against my sopping wet mound. As our kiss ended he reached up to my shoulders and gently pushed the straps of my dress down my arms and undid the clasp of my bra. My hard nipples stiffened even further as my bra dropped to the floor and I stood there in the cool air with my tits exposed to a man other than my husband for the first time since I had said "I do." For the first time in months I felt hot, alive, energized and very much wanted.

Ross gently took my half naked body into his arms and kissed his way down my neck, slowly working his way slowly towards the swell of my chest and my ultra sensitive erect nipples. He took my left nipple between his teeth and began swirling his tongue around it while he fondled and massaged my right breast with his muscular hand. My breathing and heart rate quickened in response to the sensation and I slumped backwards while I held his head between my hands. I then felt one of his hands slowly reach up under my skirt and begin lightly massaging the inside of my hot thighs.

A moan of ecstasy escaped my lips as I felt his magic fingers work their way up higher and contact the outside surface of my wet panties. I felt his fingers trace the outline of my swollen lips through the material and then work their way over to the side, eventually finding their way underneath and making direct contact with my hot slippery crotch. I felt first one and then two of his large fingers slip between my inner lips and enter my waiting vagina, slowly working their way deeper and deeper into my slick love tunnel. Without hesitation, I reached out to the top of his jeans and undid the single button with one hand as I lowered the zipper with the other.

With his assistance, I lowered his pants below his knees and he stepped out of them, leaving only a thin pair of bikini briefs covering his garden of paradise. Wanting to keep up the momentum, I slide my hand under the thin elastic waistband and pushed down, dropping them to his knees and unleashing the monster restrained within. I gasped at the sight of it. It was beautiful and was easily longer and markedly thicker than cock any that I had ever laid my eyes on. The flared purple head was over three inches wide and set on top of 10 inches of velvety smooth textured shaft that easily measured 2 ¾ inches in diameter. Underneath his huge member was a very large and heavy set of balls that I knew were full of hot sperm. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Caught up in my heated lust, I quickly shimmied out of my skirt, lowered my wet panties to the floor and stood in front of him totally naked and extremely aroused. I was hot and I wanted him. I nestled my naked body against his and gently stroked his muscular chest, working my way downward across his rippled stomach muscles and down onto his wonderful manhood. As my hand encircled as much of his member that it could, I very gently stroked and caressed it while I watched with total amazement as tiny beads of precum formed on the tip of the large mushroom-shaped head. The diameter of his shaft felt bigger around than a beer can.

Although I knew he was far to large to fit into my mouth, I slowly went down on my knees and closed my lips around the tip, working my tongue around the rim of the large head as I caressed the thick shaft with my hand. Within minutes I felt a mild spasm in his beautiful cock as a jet of salty precum shot from the tip and coated my tongue. I instinctively swallowed tasting the wonderful fluid flow down my throat. "You're too big" I said shyly, "I don't know if I will be able to handle you." Shhhhhh he gently whispered to me as he lifted me up and laid me on my back near the edge of the bed.

I spread my legs wide in anticipation of his touch as he slowly lowered his muscular body on top of me with his feet still planted on the floor. As his hot body contacted mine, he slid himself forward, bringing his lips to mine as we shared another long passionate French kiss. My body shuddered as I felt the heat of his cock and the wetness his precum on my belly while his tongue explored the inside of my mouth. At the conclusion of our kiss, he raised-up slightly and began kissing his way down my body pulling his cock back as he went. As he neared my belly button region, I could no longer feel his cock resting on me.

coppered
coppered
96 Followers