Awakening The Slut Within Me Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
96 Followers

Further and further down he worked his oral magic on me until I felt the tip of his tongue part my inner pussy lips and encircle my clit. Jolts of energy shot through my body as I felt the heat of his tongue on my waiting button. Within minutes, I was shuttering in orgasmic ecstasy, making my cunt relax and grow even wetter. From there, my new lover began working his kisses up towards my head again and I soon felt the warmth of his beautiful cock as it probed the slicked lips of my cunt.

As Ross took one of my hard nipples into his mouth, he leaned further forward ever so slightly, causing the tip of his wide cock-head to spread the petals of my inner lips and enter my shallow antechamber. I gasped in pleasure as he released my nipple and pressed in while I looked down to see the huge mushroom shaped head engulfed in my widely spread pussy lips. Without warning, I suddenly began to feel a sense of intense pressure build within my cunt as the tip of the head found my well-lubricated vagina and began to enter me. He held still for a minute while the muscles surrounding my vaginal opening began to quiver as they stretched to accommodate his girth.

After about what I thought were five minutes, I felt another brief bit of intense pressure in my cunt as the widely flared rim of the head made its way into me. As the rim passed the external-most boundary of my opening, the sensation of pressure gave way to a warm feeling of fullness like I had never experienced before. Each time I became accustomed to the girth and loosened up, he would gently push forward, slowly sinking more and more of the massive organ into my hot tunnel. I was in heaven; my vagina had never felt so comfortably full. No words can describe the absolute excitement and pleasure I experienced. The feeling of internal warmth and fullness seemed to flow outward throughout my body as the ridge of the flared head massaged my vaginal walls, giving me wave after wave of intense sexual pleasure.

With his cock buried about half way in me, I felt him withdraw slightly and then push a little harder forward. A loud moan escaped my lips as I felt several more inches slide into me and the tip of the thick head contacted my cervix. When I felt him again withdraw himself ever so slightly, I lifted my head and looked down at my crotch and watched in disbelief as I saw the last two inches of thick shaft disappear beneath my black muff and felt his large heavy balls come to rest to my lower ass.

I lay there for a second in total ecstasy as I looked at my widely stretched lips wrapped around his beautiful shaft, feeling my internal ligaments stretch to accommodate the intruder. After a few minutes of allowing me to further stretch and become accustomed to his full size, Ross began a slow rhythmic in and out trusting. Starting slowly, he began to massage my womanhood with short strokes, gradually increasing the length and tempo. Within a few short minutes my body began to shake and the tell tale signs of an impending orgasm became evident. It built up in me slowly at first but rapidly increased in intensity until I finally began to scream and gasp in ecstasy as wave after wave of the most intense sexual pleasure I have ever experienced shot through my body. Ross held still as my body shuttered and I bucked against his pubic bone. His magnificent cock had done it, I thought to myself, my first vaginal orgasm, it was everything I ever heard about it and more, and I couldn't wait for another.

After allowing me to come down off my cloud, Ross began thrusting the full length of his manhood in and out of my stretched and well-lubricated channel. I rode his cock like a whore, pushing my pelvis forward to meet his every trust while the sound of squeaking bedsprings and the sloshing sounds emanating from my crotch flooded the room. As another vaginal orgasm began to build within me, I threw my legs up over his shoulders, assuming a position that allowed him to go even deeper into me. After about three thrusts in this position, he pushed in deeply and held still. "I need to rest a second" he said, "I want this to last and don't want to come yet."

As we held still with the full lenght of his wonderful cock buried inside me, I could indeed tell that he had been very close to cumming. I felt his shaft and head pulsating within me as gush after gush of watery precum jetted out of his cock and tickled my cervix. As I held him deep within me, a strange sense of pressure began to build within the deepest aspect of my twat as the accumulation of his manly fluid began to distend my upper vagina. As the intensity of the pressure reached a peak stage and almost became uncomfortable, there was a sudden and unexpected release accompanied by a warm tingly sensation that slowly ascended up into my body. "Oh God," I gasped; the sensation was beyond description. He was filling my unprotected cunt with sperm and hadn't even reached his peak. The sensation put me over the edge and yet another intense orgasm erupted within me as I fulfilled my secret fantasy of taking another man's sperm into my pussy. I could hardly wait for the grand finale!

When the pulsations in his cock subsided, Ross once again resumed the wonderful pattern of in and out thrusting. Coated with my own fluids and his precum, his cock easily slid in and out of me. After approximately two minutes of intense thrusting, I felt my forth orgasm of the night welling up inside me. An intense flash of heat developed in my twat as my vagina clamped down onto his thick member. The sensation of it almost sent Ross over the edge as he pushed deep into me and held still in an attempt to ward off an orgasm. Once again, I felt my upper vagina begin to distend with warm fluid as he held the tip of his magnificent cock head deep inside me. I couldn't believe how much precum he was pumping into me and wondered how much more there even was. I wasn't complaining though, I had been sort of a cum slut since the very first time I had ever had intercourse and my cunt would gladly accept all the sperm he had to offer.

A few minutes after we had resumed a pattern of full length in and out thrusting, I felt the monstrous cock within me begin to swell and pulsate. The pace and ferocity of his thrusting rapidly increased as I readied myself for the grand finale. This is it, I thought to myself as I tried to squeeze my vaginal muscles against the growing member and pulled hard against him with my legs, feeling a massive orgasm building within me as I thought about what was about to happen. "Fill me with your cum" I gasped in anticipation of the long awaited event.

In one powerful forward thrust he once again seated the tip of his cock tightly against my cervix as pulse after pulse of hot thick semen jetted into my waiting cunt. He slammed his cock in and out of me several times as more and more cum erupted inside me, pistoning large quantities of his thick white manly fluid up though my cervix and into my waiting womb. The sensation of his cum inside me triggered the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced in my life, causing me to almost black out with the sudden wave of intense pleasure. In an instant, the warm ascending tingly sensation was back in my lower abdomen as I swear I could almost feel his sperm swimming their way up through my womb in search of their target.

I lay there and reveled in the sensation as he collapsed on top of me, his thick member slowly shrinking and retracting from my slick cunt. As the thick head emerged from my stretched vagina, I raised myself from the bed and leaned forward to lick his wonderful tool clean as torrents of his hot cum ran out of me, coating my upper thighs and forming a puddle on the bedspread. I looked down at my gaping cunt and saw that my entire slit was packed with thick white cum that was slowly working its way out of my widely stretched channel. I wondered how I was going to get home without making a mess out of my dress and my friends car when I suddenly remember that I had a pad in my purse. I slipped the pad into my panties to dam up the remaining cum, got dressed and tried to compose myself.

As I left the bathroom and entered the living room I saw Linda sitting on the couch sporting a big smile. "I didn't think you guys were ever coming out," she said jokingly. "We really need to get going, I have to be at work in few hours." I suddenly looked at the clock in horror as I realized that I had stayed out all night. What would my parents think if they had stayed up waiting for me?

Little was said as we drove home. The guilt and reality of what I had done began to set in and I found myself beginning to get angry with Linda. What the hell did she think she was doing putting me in such a compromised situation that could easily destroy my wonderful marriage and life? Did she have some kind of jealousy over what I had that made her want to destroy it. Even more importantly, what was the hell wrong with me for allowing lust to overcome me like that, I should have known better. Almost as if she knew what I was thinking, Linda looked over at me and smiled, "don't worry," she said, "your secret is safe with me."

As we pulled into the driveway I was relieved to find the house dark and quiet. I carefully crept inside and went directly to my room, hoping that no one heard me come in. As I got into bed, I decided to remove or at least change my pad. I couldn't believe how saturated it was with our combined fluids and it had a strong and unmistakable scent of sex. Large amounts of white cum still clung to my black bush and the inner lips of my gaping cunt while my inner thighs bore a wet glistening sheen. I ran my fingers up my widened slit, feeling its hot wet and sensuously slippery texture as I began to relive the night's activity in my mind.

My fingertips soon found my button and began to caress it when I suddenly remembered the toys I had packed to get me through the lonely nights. Fantasizing about having a second cock in one night, I grabbed my little black friend and eased the velvety head into my slick tunnel. With me still being stretched to a larger size and wet with the mixture of our fluids, the dong slipped easily into me but still yielded the sensation of fullness that I craved. As I worked the length of the shaft in and out of me, eventually sinking it up to its base and rocking it back a forth to simulate orgasm I felt the tip begin to push against my cervix.

With the sensation of fullness and the intense stimulation to my newly discovered and very sensitive G-spot, I felt the onset of yet another orgasm build within me, and my whole body began to shake. I bit my lower lip to keep from crying out as wave after wave of pleasure came over me and the atmosphere was filled with the unmistakable scent of hot pussy. As I slowly withdrew the glistening shaft from my cunt, a flood of warm cum flowed out of my tunnel, down the crack of my ass and onto the sheet forming a slick wet spot beneath me, a sight that would give any observer the impression that I had just gotten laid. I fell back onto the bed totally exhausted and finally completely satisfied, eventually falling into a deep sleep.

When I awoke I found myself home alone, as everyone had gone out to do their regular daily activities. I got out of bed, showered and proceeded back to my room to get dressed when I saw the obvious cum stain on the sheet. I hurriedly removed the sheet and placed in the washer, wanting to get it clean before anyone got home or worse yet my hubby arrived. As I cleaned up I found myself wondering what had gotten into me, Yes, I was a very sensual person but I usually don't need to get banged continuously like that to satisfy me.

As I reached for a brush from my purse my check book/ calendar fell to the floor. What day was it anyway, I wondered, having lost track of the month while on the trip. As I looked at my calendar I felt a sudden bolt of fear course through me. Last night would have been day 13 of my cycle, the first day of my most fertile period. Oh shit! I thought as I suddenly remembered the large volumes of the stranger's sperm that I had taken up my pussy. I began to panic. What should I do? How long do I have to wait before a pregnancy test would work? The guilt over what I had done began to over take me and the thoughts of certain divorce tore through me as I wondered if my husband would ever find out or worse yet that I had gotten pregnant.

After careful consideration of everything, I reached the conclusion that there was only one way to handle this. I would come clean, tell him what happened and suffer whatever consequences would follow. If he was going to divorce me, at least I was on familiar ground and could get some sort of life started for myself.

As I continued through my regular morning routine thinking about how I would approach the subject when my husband returned later that night, the silence in the house was broken by a ringing telephone. Thinking it was my mom checking in with me, I picked up the receiver and said hello. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Ross's voice. I had left my wallet in his room last night and he called my parent's number when he found it inside. He then told me that he would be home for a couple of more hours and gave my directions on how to get there if I wanted to come out and pick it up. Embarrassed at having done something so irresponsible, I borrowed my mom's spare car and drove out to reclaim it.

Upon arrival, I knocked on the door and Ross quickly answered, "come on in" he said as he opened the door. "My roommate is already at school and I was just starting to get ready, I have late schedule today" he said. "How are you feeling?" he asked, smiling at me. I looked down at the floor, embarrassed over how I had behaved and for being so stupid as to leave my wallet there. "A little hung over and tired but otherwise OK," I replied. "I really enjoyed last night," he said, seeing my embarrassment, "your husband is a very lucky man." As I began to blush at that last statement, Ross reached out and gave me a gentle hug. In an instant we were once again sharing a long passionate kiss and before I knew what was happening, I was naked on his bed with his cock buried up too his balls in my wet and still very stretched pussy.

Even with me being tired and hung over, I was able to come twice before he once again emptied his nuts deep inside me, filling me with yet another load of his hot semen. I got up, dressed myself, grabbed my wallet, kissed him good-bye and headed home. How the hell did that happen again I wondered as I drove home. Had I lost my fucking mind?

Upon arrival at my parent's house I took a quick shower to freshen up, and put on some clean clothes in anticipation of my husband's return later that night. I had no sooner got out of the shower and was drying myself with my favorite beach towel when I heard a car door slam outside. It was my husband! Wow, that was a close call, I thought to myself as he entered the house. "Hi sweetheart, I missed you," he said looking at my naked body. I instantly became nervous, could he tell what I had been doing? Were there any tell tale marks on my body? Had I thoroughly washed off the incriminating evidence between my legs? I thought as he approached me.

"How was everything while I was gone" he asked, almost as if he could sense that I was hiding something. In an instant, the guilt overcame me and my eyes began to tear. "Honey you were right about Linda" I sobbed, "she led me into a bad situation and I was unfaithful to you, I got drunk and had sex with another guy last night" I said, avoiding any mention of what had just happened an hour ago. There was an instant onset of a deafening silence as Mark became visibly pissed to a point where he almost scared me. "Where is that fucking little whore" he asked, "I want to have a little visit with her, one she won't forget for awhile."

"It isn't totally her fault" I sobbed, "she may have led me into it but it was me that let it happen, the strange thing is that as it did, I realized that it was something that I had subconsciously wanted for a long time, maybe even years."

"What brought it out and really got me started into thinking about it was our use of all those dildos."

"I know I can never expect you to trust me anymore, to be honest with you, I don't think I could even trust myself not to do it again."

"I love you and I don't want to loose you, but I will fully understand if you want to divorce me," I said as I began to cry harder.

Once again a piercing silence developed in the room before he said, " I don't want to loose you either" as he hugged me. "Tell me about what happened." With that, I proceeded to tell him about last night minus some of spicy details, most notably that I had let him cum inside me. Even without the details, the story made us both a little hot and we had some of the best sex we had in years right there on my old bed.

Before it was all over, he had came twice deep inside me and gave me the best clitoral tongue-lashing I ever had between the episodes of intercourse. Little did he know, as his sperm mixed with Ross's deep inside me, my hubby had just fulfilled another of my many new fantasies. After we made love for the second time, we cuddled between the sheets and discussed our future. I almost couldn't believe my ears when he said that if he had to, he could handle sharing me with another man every once in a while. The only requirements he had were that there would never be any emotional attachments and that I would always tell him about the experience afterward. "If that's what we need to do to keep you happy and us together so be it," he said, "I don't really like it, but I can live with it."

After we talked about it further, we both decided that perhaps the best way to deal with this would be to become swingers. As we drove towards home the next day, we made plans to go to some swingers clubs and to place some online adds. I could hardly wait to get home and get started.

Despite ours plans to venture into swinging, both of us had become quite happy with our monogamous relationship after we got home and over the next few weeks, I even had a few vaginal orgasms during sex. Still thinking about my calendar, I anxiously awaited day 28 of my cycle. The day eventually came but my period did not. As two more weeks went by with still no hint of menstruation, I secretly began to panic and went to my doctor.

After running a battery of tests, she said that I had trace amounts of the pregnancy hormone HCG in my blood but that the levels were way lower than they should be at six weeks. Her best guess was that I had become pregnant but that it had not taken. If my period didn't start within two weeks, I was to come back for another test. A few days after my visit, I was delighted when the telltale signs of a period became evident. What a relief I thought to myself, I had dodged the bullet! There was no way that was ever going to happen again, I thought to myeself. I called my doctor and told her to schedule a tubal ligation surgery for the following week.

The weekend before my surgery, Mark and I decided to go out for an evening. As the night went on, we eventually found ourselves at one of the best swinger's clubs in the area. While we didn't really partake in any activity, we met a real nice professional black couple that we almost instantly made friends with. After we went home and discussed it, we decided that when we were ready, they would be our first venture into the world of swinging. My pussy became wet just thinking about it. Little did my hubby know, this would allow me to fulfill yet another one of the many new fantasies that he had created with his toy experimentation. I can hardly wait for my doctor to give me the green light to resume sexual activity.

coppered
coppered
96 Followers