Awakenings Ch. 01

Story Info
A petite teenager explores her sexual desires.
5.7k words
4.49
787.4k
263

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers

I recently came across a most amazing manuscript written by a young eighteen year old girl. She describes her journey as she explores the limits of her sexuality. The account is detailed, explicit, and highly erotic. I'm not exactly sure when it was written, but I'm guessing about twenty years ago. How did I get my hands on such a treasure? My wife and I were remodeling a house we had recently purchased. I was in the attic making sure the structure was sound when I found a hidden compartment in one of the corners. I slipped my hand inside and pulled out an old notebook. Each page was filled with handwritten paragraphs. I sat down and read it all, breaking twice to relieve the tension in my balls. After much contemplation, I have decided to share her story with you. I will publish it in a series of installments. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

*

I can't believe the things that have happened to me in the last few months. Not only did I lose my virginity to my brother, but I also fucked my dad and mom and... well, I'll just tell the story as it happened. I know that nobody but me is ever going to read it, at least I hope not, but that's okay. I need to talk about it to somebody. Why not myself?

I was what mom called a "late bloomer." My body was slow to develop and I had never been on a date by the time I was eighteen. Despite that, I liked boys. I liked them a lot. In fact, I worried about being oversexed. I masturbated all the time and spent countless hours at the computer with my feet propped on the edge of the desk, plunging my fingers in and out of my juicy pussy.

One day, a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to do something about my raging hormones. As I was getting ready for school, I stood in front of the mirror and stared at the skinny redhead with big green eyes looking back at me. The girl in the mirror was tiny -- barely 5 feet tall and only 95 pounds. Two noticeable bumps pushed dents in the light green top where the swollen nipples poked out from a pair of undersized breasts.

I lifted the short pleated skirt and looked at the swell of my pussy puffing out from my white cotton panties. At least that part of my body was fully developed. I pulled the crotch to the side. A strip of curly red hair covered my mound. I turned around and bent over to admire my firm cheeks. Despite my small stature, my ass had some meat to it. It was my best physical feature.

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I wondered if there was anything I could do to get Mr. Kelty, my history teacher, to notice me. I had a big crush on him. He was often the subject of my masturbation fantasies. I imagined him doing all kinds of things to me -- things the girls in the porn videos were doing.

I needed to leave for school so I put on some bright lipstick and tinted eye shadow hoping it would make me look older and sexier. I suffered through the first two periods. Before Mr. Kelty's class, I tweaked my nipples so that they poked out through the light green top I was wearing. I slid into my normal front row seat and flashed my eyes flirtatiously when Mr. Kelty greeted me. I was feeling adventurous.

Mr. Kelty moved in front of my desk while he was talking. My heart was pounding. I stared shamelessly at the bulge in his pants. I knew it was his penis. He was so close I could have reached out and touched it. The throbbing between my legs became intense. I could feel juices seeping into my panties. I wanted desperately to touch myself but didn't dare do it in class.

When the bell rang, I ran to the bathroom, jumped in a stall and shoved a hand into my panties. I found my clit and rubbed hard and fast. In a matter of seconds my body tensed. My legs shot out and my toes curled. I bit my lip to suppress a squeal. The explosion hit. I curled two fingers up my cunt and fucked myself to another orgasm. My panties were soaked when I finally regained my composure.

I adjusted my clothes and left the stall. In the mirror, I could see that my cheeks were flushed. My nipples felt like they were about to explode. I tweaked them through my blouse and felt more juices gush from my pussy. Just then the two minute warning bell rang. I needed to get to my next class and rushed out of the bathroom. I almost died when I bumped into Mr. Kelty and dropped my books.

"Are you okay, Jenny?" Mr. Kelty asked squatting down to help me pick up the books. "You look like you just ran a marathon."

"Um... I, um..." I sputtered incoherently brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"That's an interesting ring," Mr. Kelty said taking my hand.

The ring was an emerald my mother had given me for my eighteenth birthday. He held it right in front of his face and breathed in through his nose. I realized it was the same hand I had used to finger my pussy. He was smelling my juices. I turned even redder from embarrassment.

"What a beautiful ring," he said letting go of my hand. "Anyway, I'm glad I ran into you, Jenny. I was hoping you could stop by and see me after school. There is something I'd like to discuss with you."

I was nervous for the rest of the day, not sure what he had in mind, but excited at the thought of meeting him alone. After my last class, I went to Mr. Kelty's room. He motioned me inside and locked the door. Taking my elbow in his hand, he guided my over by his desk. Mr. Kelty put his strong hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. I realized how much he towered over me.

"Jenny, I know you are eighteen, but I don't get the feeling that you have a lot of experience with boys. Am I right?"

I nodded my head, not quite sure where this was leading.

"That's what I thought. Look, I don't want you to get in trouble. You're young and pretty. Boys will want to take advantage of you. I know you must think about sex a lot. All kids your age do. It's not wrong, but you have to be careful. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I nodded again. I did think of sex a lot but I was still confused about why Mr. Kelty was talking to me like this. Not that I minded. I liked being with him.

"I want to help you learn how to cope with these feelings. That way you'll be ready. I'd like to ask you a few questions. It will help me understand your situation a little better. Is that okay?"

I nodded, still not sure what he was trying to say. I felt a little light in the head just being so close to him. Not only that, but my pussy was throbbing. I couldn't help it. He did that to me.

"When you think about sex does your body do things you can't control? For example, do your nipples get hard? Do you get wet between the legs?"

I looked down embarrassed. Was he really asking me this? Did he know it was happening to me right now? The throbbing in my pussy became even more intense. My nipples felt like they were about to explode. I finally nodded my head without looking up at him.

"Do you ever touch yourself when you feel like this?"

I bit my lip while looking down at the floor. This must be why he wanted to see me, I thought. He knew that I masturbated in the bathroom. I'm probably going to get a lecture about touching myself inappropriately. Once again, I nodded.

"That's okay. It's alright to have these feelings and to do something about it - like you did earlier today. I could smell pussy on your fingers. You don't mind if I use words like pussy do you?"

Ohmygod, I thought, did he really say pussy? I shook my head no, still looking down at the floor. My panties were getting damp. I noticed a bulge growing in Mr. Kelty's trousers. Was he getting excited too?

"Okay, now I'm going to ask you about your experience with boys. Have you ever let a boy feel your breasts or finger your pussy?"

I panicked. Why would he ask me that? What should I say? I didn't want him to think I was some little kid with no experience. I closed my eyes and tried to focus. I could feel my knees getting weak.

"I'll take that as a no, Jenny. That's okay, but I'm sure you have imagined what it would feel like to have a boy do that to you. Is that what you think about when you masturbate? Don't be embarrassed, Jenny. Tell me."

I was trembling. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head. Yes, I thought, but not just fingers and not just anybody. I masturbate all the time thinking about how it would feel to have your cock in my pussy.

"That's what I thought," Mr. Kelty said lifting my chin so that I was looking up at him. "Using your fingers may give you pleasure but it is different when you go on a date with a boy and he puts his fingers in your pussy. It's important for you to know what it feels like so you'll know what to expect. I can help you with that, Jenny. I can teach you how it feels but only if you want me to."

"I... I," I stuttered knowing that I wanted it more than anything. "Um, I guess. If...if you think it will help."

"Believe me, Jenny, it will help. And don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Mr. Kelty lifted my up onto the desk until I was sitting in front of him. My heart was thumping in my chest. My pussy felt like it was going to explode at any moment. He slid his hands under my top and squeezed the soft flesh of my underdeveloped tits. Then he pinched my nipples. I closed my eyes and let him explore. My breathing was heavy.

"There. Doesn't that feel good? You know there's a connection between the pleasure points in your nipples and your pussy. By doing this, your pussy should be getting ready for my fingers. Can you feel it?"

I nodded. Not only could I feel it, if he kept it up I was going to explode before he even touched me down there. He finally took his fingers off my nipples and lifted my skirt. Mr. Kelty put his hand on my panties and rubbed his thumb across the swell of my mound. I closed my eyes and moaned. Mr. Kelty hooked his fingers in the waistband and pulled them down my legs, then spread my knees.

"You have a pretty little cunt, Jenny. That's another word for pussy, but I'm sure you already knew that. It puffs out just right and looks so delicious with those light red curls around the gash."

He put his hand above my mound and pressed his thumb into my slimy folds, parting the petals. He rubbed the tiny button at the top of my gash. It was swollen and throbbing.

"This sensitive spot is your clit, Jenny, but you knew that as well. When I rub it, I bet you can feel it in every part of your body."

I did. I gasped. My body trembled. Mr. Kelty pushed a finger into my hole. It felt so big, almost as big as two of my fingers. He pushed it deeper. I felt like my body was going to explode into a million pieces. He moved his finger in and out. I lifted my legs in the air to give him a better angle. Nothing in my life had ever felt so good.

Mr. Kelty's finger made little squishing sounds because of the juices gathering in my pussy. He continued to rub my clit with the thumb of his other hand. I felt an explosion building. When it happened, I screamed. My body shook in a series of violent convulsions. Juices poured from my cunt.

"Good girl," Mr. Kelty said. "You just had an orgasm, Jenny. Now I'm going to do something that'll feel even better. Trust me, okay?"

I nodded my head wondering what he was going to do. Was he going to put his penis inside me? Would it hurt? Would it even fit? I wasn't sure I was ready to lose my virginity. Technically, I had already lost my cherry to the handle of a hairbrush but that didn't count.

Mr. Kelty lifted my legs and laid me back on the desk. He kissed the insides of my thighs. He moved his head closer. I felt something warm flick across my clit and then push into my opening. I looked down and realized he was using his mouth and tongue on my pussy. He was eating me out. It did feel incredible, just like he said it would.

I gasped when he shoved two fingers up my cunt and licked my clit. The pressure in my belly could not be contained. I closed my eyes and let it happen. My pussy exploded in a violent orgasm. I screamed and bucked, unable to control myself. One spasm after another ripped through my body. Juices poured from my cunt. Mr. Kelty eagerly lapped them up with his tongue.

"There. Now isn't that better than doing it yourself?"

I nodded my head. He stood and I could see the outline of a huge cock pressing against his trousers.

"Now I have a problem. As you can see, there is this big bulge in my pants that needs attention. I need you to help me."

Mr. Kelty unbuckled his pants and pushed them down his thighs. Then he pushed down his briefs. Out flopped his huge vein streaked cock. I stared at it. It was so big and beautiful. Mr. Kelty took my hand and placed it on his throbbing flesh, wrapping my fingers around it. Then he guided it up and down the shaft, finally letting go while I continued.

"That's it, Jenny. Try using both hands."

His penis felt so alive and was pulsing with excitement. I knew that his stuff was going to shoot out of the tip if I kept stroking him and wondered how long it would take. I had overheard girls in the bathroom talking about giving their dates hand-jobs. They had described the hot creamy stuff that would shoot out from the tip, but never said how long it would take.

"Jenny, that feels terrific, but now I am going to ask you to do something that will make it feel even better... something boys will want you to do after they have fingered and licked your pussy. I want you to lean forward and put your mouth over the tip."

I had seen a lot of blowjobs on the computer and knew my friend Cindy had done it, but I was still a little hesitant. What if I did it wrong? Mr. Kelty pulled my face closer. His huge knob brushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and let it happen. I stretched my lips wide. His hard flesh glided over my tongue but my tiny mouth could only handle a few inches of his huge cock.

"Very good, Jenny. Use your tongue. Swirl it over the knob on the top... oooohh, you're a natural. Try to take it a little deeper in your mouth... a little more... oh god, yeah. Now move your mouth up and down using your lips and tongue... good girl. Wrap your hand around the base and move it with your mouth. Oh fuck."

I had no idea if I was doing it right. All I knew was that feeling his hard pulsing shaft throbbing in my mouth and sliding against my tongue was incredible. I moved my head up and down in synch with my hand. Sometimes he tried to push even deeper but it made me choke. I didn't stop. Spit drooled out of my lips and down his shaft. Suddenly I felt him swell even bigger.

"Oh fuck... oh god... uh... uh... aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh..."

A blast of a thick sweet tasting cream sprayed into my mouth. I could not believe there was so much of it. One spurt after another spewed from his cock. I kept my lips wrapped tightly around him. I didn't want to lose a drop. It didn't seem like he was ever going to stop shooting. Some of it leaked from the corners of my mouth and dribbled down my chin. At last he finished and pulled out.

"Very good, Jenny. What I'm going to tell you next is very important. If you want the boy you are dating to ask you out again you have to swallow it. Guys consider it an insult if the girl spits it out."

I already knew that from watching porn. I also knew that some guys liked to shoot on the face and other parts of the body. I closed my mouth and gulped twice swallowing his entire load down my throat. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to show Mr. Kelty.

"Good girl. That's all for today, Jenny."

I slipped on my panties and left. It had been a good day!

******************

Over the next several days, I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Kelty. I masturbated four or five times each day imagining his cock pounding my pussy. I didn't care how big he was, I was ready to get fucked. Unfortunately, he had not invited me back despite numerous hints that I was free after school.

I decided to take matters into my own hands. That morning I put on my sexiest outfit and flirted shamelessly. I spread my legs so he could see my panties. Despite all that he didn't invite me to meet him after school. I said fuck it and stopped by his room anyway. The door was locked and the shades were drawn. He was with someone. I could hear what they were doing.

"Oh god, Mr. Kelty, it's sooo BIG! I love how it feels sliding in and out of my pussy. Oooohhhhh yes..."

I couldn't believe my ears. It was Cindy, my best friend. Mr. Kelty had his cock in her pussy and I wanted it in mine. Even though I was pissed, I could feel juices flowing as I listened to Cindy getting fucked by his big cock. I slipped a hand under the waistband of my panties and fingered the slippery folds of my cunt.

"I think I'm going to climax, Mr. Kelty... oh my god... oh... oh... UUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHH..."

My fingers were flying across my clit as I listened to Cindy's screams. They slowly turned to moans and whimpers. Mr. Kelty ordered Cindy to get on her knees and suck his cock. Moments later, I could hear the loud slurping sounds she was making. Then I heard Mr. Kelty grunt and knew he was shooting cum into her mouth. That's when my pussy exploded and soaked my panties.

I went home, frustrated that I hadn't been fucked. I found my twin brother John in the kitchen eating a snack. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Normally, I wouldn't have thought anything about it, but my pussy was wired. I realized I was no longer looking at my well built brother. I was looking at someone with a cock, and I desperately needed a cock. It just added to my frustration because I couldn't fuck my own brother - could I?

"Um... aren't you supposed to be at wrestling practice?"

"Hey sis," John replied. "Practice got cancelled. You're looking sexy."

"Really? You think so? I never heard you say that before."

"That's because I never saw you dressed like that. You're clearly not wearing a bra and that skirt is awfully short and pretty tight around your butt. Do you have a boyfriend I don't know about?"

"No, but I'm glad to know my brother thinks I'm sexy. You're not so bad yourself."

I decided to tease him a little just to see how he would react. We keep the water bottles in the bottom bin of the refrigerator. Rather than squat down, I bent over and let my short skirt ride up until I was sure he could see my panties. I wondered if the crotch was wet because my pussy was certainly was leaking. I held the pose for longer than needed and even tilted my ass up a little so he could get a better view.

"Those pink panties look nice on you, sis."

"What?" I asked trying to sound indignant. "Oh my god, were you looking up my dress? That's perverted."

"I'm pretty sure you wanted me to see," John said putting his hands on his hips so I couldn't miss the bulge growing in his tight jeans. "And I have to admit, sister or not, I liked what I saw."

"I can tell," I replied looking at his bulge. "Well, if you like my panties so much then you can have them."

I slid both hands under my skirt, hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my panties, and peeled them down my legs. I stepped out of them and held them out with my index finger. The smell of pussy coming from the crotch filled the air. John took the panties from me and lifted them to his face.

The next step was up to me. I needed to let him know I had no qualms about taking things further. I squatted in front of him and rubbed my hand over his bulge, waiting to see if he was going to let me continue. He did. Being his sister didn't seem to matter at this point, and it certainly didn't bother me that he was my brother.

I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down his thighs. Out popped his hard vein streaked cock with a huge head at the tip. I wrapped my fingers around the throbbing flesh and stroked. I looked up to see his reaction. He nodded his head like he was giving me permission to continue so I swirled my tongue across the swollen knob. He groaned. Then I slid my lips down his shaft and took him deep into my mouth.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers
12