Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers

I knew what I wanted next. I wanted what I had imagined Mr. Hayes and Mr. Kelty doing to me when they walked into the room. I wanted a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time. I stood and asked one of John's friends to sit on the bed. I bent over and sucked him into my mouth to get him hard. Behind me I felt John slip his still hard cock into my pussy. When the cock I was sucking was good and hard I pulled away from John and straddled it, slowly lowering my pussy down its length. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks.

"In the ass, John. I want it in the pussy and ass at the same time."

Hans found some baby oil and opened my ass with two fingers. He stepped up behind me and placed the knob of his cock against my sphincter. I felt it open as he pushed, and then he was inside me. He pushed deeper and deeper. The pressure was incredible. When they began to fuck me my pussy exploded. They continued to move in and out of me and I continued to cum. I was delirious as one orgasm after another ripped through my body. When I couldn't stand it anymore they pulled out. My legs were still shaking as I crumbled to the floor. As I was recovering the third boy stepped forward with is hard cock sticking out.

"John, do you think your sister would mind if I fucked her in the ass? I've never fucked a girl in the ass."

"Yeah, me neither," said the guy on the bed.

I didn't mind at all. I got onto the bed on my hands and knees and tilted my ass in the air. The first cock quickly disappeared into my ass. He fucked me for about five minutes before he grunted and filled my bowels with a huge load of cum. The next guy quickly replaced the cock that pulled out of me. I rubbed my pussy and had and orgasm while he was fucking my ass. He grunted and filled me with more hot cum. Hans was last and quickly pumped a third load up my ass.

After getting something to eat we moved to the shower. They took turns fucking me up against the wall and then two at a time in the pussy and ass. I was getting tired and had cum so many times my legs could barely hold my weight, but I didn't want it to end. I had become addicted and loved the feel of both holes being filled at the same time. We finally went into the bedroom. I told them that I wanted all three cocks in me at the same time.

I mounted John and slipped his cock into my pussy. Behind me I felt a second cock push into my ass. I leaned over to the side and sucked the third cock into my mouth. It was difficult keeping it there with the other two fucking me but I was determined. After several minutes John said he was ready but the guy fucking my ass asked him to hold on a little longer. I concentrated on the cock in my mouth as best I could so he wouldn't be left out. The guy fucking my ass was first.

"Oh fuck... oh god... I'm going to cum... oh shit... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Seconds later John grunted. I could feel both cocks squirting into me at the same time. The cock fell from my mouth when I screamed. I was cumming so hard that I barely felt the splashed of thick cum drenching my face. I finally collapsed onto the bed with cum oozing from both of my holes and running down my face. I was exhausted and drifted off into another world. It was my first gang-bang and I loved it. I was addicted to cock. There was no turning back.

I woke up the next morning with cum still caked all over my face and thighs. It was Saturday. I jumped in the shower land stayed longer than usual letting the hot water wash over my body. When I was finished I peeked out the door and thought I'd dash down the hall to my room naked since no one was there.

As I passed by John's room I heard loud moans coming from behind the door which was slightly ajar. I pushed it open far enough to see mom, with her back to me, riding his cock. She was leaning forward and propping her weight with her outstretched arms resting by his head. She was grinding her ass up and down his cock which glistened with juices dripping from her pussy. John had his hands on her two bouncing ass cheeks as her large melons dangled in his face. Mom was moaning loudly each time she impaled herself on him.

Juices were leaking from my pussy as I watched the steamy action in front of me. I couldn't believe mom was so aggressive in our own house, first with me and now with John. Dad must not be here, I thought, and mom must have wanted me to watch her and John. What the hell, I thought, if that's the way she wants it then I'll just enjoy myself. I pushed the door open, walked over to the bed and watched mom's ass lifting up and slamming down on John's fuck pole. He had her cheeks spread wide and I could see the brown nub of her asshole perched just above the stretched lips of her pussy which clung to his glistening cock.

Neither of them noticed me. Mom was too busy gasping in a continual orgasm while John's view was blocked by mom's body. I was contemplating how to join the action when I was startled by a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't they look beautiful together? Your mom has been thinking about his cock for a long time. I guess she couldn't keep away any longer."

Dad pressed up behind me. He was also naked and I could feel his hard cock against my back. He put a hand on my stomach and pushed against my shoulders bending me forward at the waist. I put my elbows between John's spread legs for support and found my face six inches from where his cock disappeared into mom's juicy hole. The smell of sex was intoxicating. Squishing sounds could be heard each time mom slammed her juicy cunt all the way down on John so that only his balls were visible.

Dad used three fingers to prepare my cunt for his battering ram. I felt the knob of his cock rub across my gash until he was able to wedge it between the stretched lips of my pussy. He pushed deeper and deeper a few inches at a time until he was most of the way in me. Then he started slowly fucking my cunt drawing most of the way out and pushing in all the way to my cervix.

Dad picked up speed and pushed even deeper into my gut until I was squealing out loud each time he slammed into me. The force of his thrusts pushed my face forward into mom's bouncing ass. I opened my mouth and licked my tongue across John's slimy balls and mom's nut brown asshole until the pressure in my belly caused me to scream out with a huge orgasm. Juices poured from my cunt as I kept cumming and cumming. Dad pounded my pussy repeatedly for the next minute until I was barely whimpering. He finally showed mercy and pulled out. I collapsed onto the floor.

Dad climbed up onto the bed behind mom and pressed his slimy cock between her spread ass cheeks. Her asshole practically sucked him inside. After a few thrusts he was fully embedded in her bowels. Just then John grunted and filled mom's cunt with cum. Mom was already in a steady orgasmic state, but seemed to get more and more energy the more she came. She continued riding John as cum oozed from her cunt and dripped over his balls. John remained hard inside her and was soon fucking back into her with equal enthusiasm.

After a few minutes dad roared and pumped stream after stream of cum into mom's bowels. Her whole body was shaking in a tremendous orgasm that had her choking and gasping for air. John was biting her nipple as he ground his cock into her cunt. Mom finally collapsed forward breathing hard. Dad pulled his dripping manhood from her ass. Cum dribbled down onto John's cock and balls as she rolled off him, leaving his slimy cock wavering in the air.

The whole scene had me really aroused. I didn't waste any time in climbing on the bed and sliding my lips over John's hard cock. The taste of his and dad's cum mingled with mom's juices was really intoxicating. I took him into my throat and kept him there as I pushed my tongue down the base of his cock. I continued sucking and licking him until he was groaning with pleasure.

John rolled me over on my back, pushed my legs to my shoulders, pointed his cock at my cunt hole and speared it deep inside me. I screamed out loud and dug my fingernails into his back. My feet were pointed into the air and flailing all about as the nerve endings in my cunt caused my entire body to lose control. John's cock repeatedly stabbed me over and over in hard, rapid thrusts.

"Oh, honey, look at them. Aren't they gorgeous? Our little boy has become quite a man. And Jenny - look at her. She can't get enough. It's one time I wish I were a man. I would love to feel her tight little pussy wrapped around me. Honey, I just have to lick John's balls and taste her pussy juices dripping from them. Then I want to feel John's cock swell as he pumps his thick cum into our little girl. Would you be a sweetheart and fuck my ass again while I do this?"

Mom crawled up on the bed behind John, pressed her nose in his ass and began licking his balls. She slipped the "V" made by her index and middle fingers across the width of John's cock right where it disappeared into my juicy gash. John's cock was now sliding between her fingers as it pummeled in and out of my cunt. Mom moved her hand until the tip of the middle finger pressed against the nub of my clit. As out of control as I already was, this caused my whole body to tense up and then release. I began thrashing around on the bed, trying desperately to thrust my cunt up onto his cock, driving him even deeper inside me.

"God yes. Cum for me sweetheart. Can you feel that, John baby? Can you feel Jenny cumming all over your cock? I want you to cum inside her, baby. Let me feel cum surge through your cock into your sister's tight little gushing pussy. Come on. Would it help to know that your dad has his huge cock all the way up my ass? Wouldn't you like to fuck me in the ass, sweetheart? I'll let you. Just cum for me, baby. Would you like me to lick your asshole. Maybe that will help."

Whatever mom did worked. About ten strokes later John let out a loud animalistic grunt. I could feel his hot, thick cum splash deep into my womb. Warmth spread through my belly sending me into a second orgasmic convulsion. John continued thrusting into me, squirting more cum into my womb each time he buried his cock.

"Honey, I can feel our son's cock pumping cum into our little girl's cunt. God, he is filling her so full that I can feel it leaking from her pussy. I can't take it anymore - I'm gonna cum baby. Oh god yes. Here it comes... aaaaaahhhhhh... uuunnnggghhh... . aaarrrggghhhh..."

John finally collapsed onto me with his cock slowly deflating in my quivering pussy. I let go of my death grip on his back, then lowered my legs until my feet were resting on the bed. We were both breathing hard, enjoying the warm afterglow of a good, hot fuck. Dad pulled out of mom who was whimpering as her orgasm began to subside. She rolled onto her back, then pulled John's cock from my cunt and gobbled it into her mouth. She licked it clean and rolled it around in her mouth.

Mom crawled up between my legs and clamped her mouth over my pussy. Her tongue shot into me, swirling in the gooey mess that sloshed around inside my cunt. She continued sucking and licking the cum right out of me, occasionally pausing to swallow. When she was finished she climbed up my body and pressed her open lips to my mouth. Our tongues met and I could taste the juices of our passion swirling around in her mouth.

We continued kissing for a long time. I could feel a tingling return to my pussy and was pretty sure mom was feeling the same by the way she squirmed against me. Eventually we fell back onto the bed and licked each other in a sixty-nine position with mom on top.

Dad climbed up on the bed and shoved his cock in mom's mouth. I felt my legs being pushed back. When his cock was well coated with saliva mom positioned it against my asshole. Dad slowly pushed into me stretching me so much I thought I might tear. He pushed deeper, then pulled back until I relaxed before pushing even deeper. Mom kept spitting on his cock to lubricate it while she was rubbing my pussy. After a while he was most of the way in me. The pressure from his cock made me feel like my entire insides were about to explode.

"Oh, sweetheart, I am so proud of you taking dad's big cock up your ass. John, honey, why don't you climb up behind me and fuck your mom in the ass like I promised. Jenny will get you hard with her mouth, won't you sweetheart. Hurry, baby. I need it now."

John's cock had already expanded considerably from watching mom and dad fuck me. He dangled his cock over my face. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth. He pushed between my lips. I swirled my tongue around his cock as I sucked I and out. I could feel him grow by the second until he was fully erect. I opened my throat to take him deeper and soon he was fucking my mouth as though it were a cunt.

"That's enough, Jenny. I want you to lick my asshole and get it ready for your brother's cock."

Mom rotated her hips so I could reach her ass with my tongue. I was so intoxicated with sex I would have done anything. I spread her cheeks and flicked my tongue over her little brown nub. I kissed and licked her until she was drooling with saliva. Then I did something gross, but it felt right at the time. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her opening and pushed hard. Mom pushed back and I felt her asshole open for me. My tongue went in her. I kept pushing until most of my tongue was up her ass. I wiggled it around inside and finally pulled out. Mom must have cleaned herself that morning because there wasn't much of a taste.

John quickly moved in sinking his cock all the way up mom's ass in about three strokes. I went back to licking mom's clit and fingering her pussy. Dad was still pounding my ass, but occasionally mom would pull him out and suck on him for a while before putting him back in me. I decided to do the same thing to John. Mom and I came two or three more times while we were getting our asses fucked.

Mom and I climbed off the bed and got on our knees side by side. I sucked dad while mom sucked John. We worked hard to make them cum using every trick we knew. Dad was the first to announce he was ready. He pulled out and jerked off while he aimed right at my face. Mom did something to John because he let out a blood curdling roar. Mom pulled him from her mouth and aimed his cock at her face. Suddenly it was raining cum. Dad's powerful spray splashed against my lips and nose before streaking into my hair. A second blast went half in my mouth before streaking across my ear on its way to mom's face. Then I felt John's cum splattering over my cheek and down my chin. Another landed between my eyes. Several smaller blotches landed on my tits.

I looked over at mom who was also completely covered in cum. She smiled at me and pulled me to her. We started kissing me. She licked the cum from my face and then shared it with me. I did the same to her. We continued to clean each other and kiss for several more minutes. Finally mom stood and told us she was so proud of both of us. She and dad walked out of the room with their arms around each other.

That was the beginning of routine family sexathons. I got fucked almost daily by John or dad, sometimes both in the same day and often more than once. Mom got the same. I hardly ever left for school without a belly full of cum sloshing around inside me. We reserved Sunday mornings for family orgies with the four of us. They would usually go on for hours until we were all exhausted and covered with cum.

I became more sexually aggressive both at school and when I was out in public. That next week Cindy and I misbehaved in Math class until the teacher sent us both to see Mr. Hayes. That ended in a 45 minute fuckathon. The next day I took off my panties in Ms. Carter's class and flashed my newly shaved cunt all class long. Once we were in Mr. Hayes' office I told them that Cindy wasn't wearing panties because she peed herself and had to take them off (she peed right through her panties while in biology lab leaving a big puddle under the lab table). All four of us sucked and fucked for the whole next period.

One afternoon I asked John to have a few friends over because Cindy and I were feeling extra horny. Eight of his wrestling team showed. We drained them all, often doing three at a time. After they left we slowly made love to each other's cum splattered body. Cindy, dad and I had several more session before mom found out. She got invited to our next Sunday morning orgy.

One night after practice, Cindy and I went to the wrestling locker room and pulled a chain. Our pussies and asses were really sore the next day. Later we did the basketball team and learned that tall men really are better hung. I took a chapter from mom's book and gave blow jobs to the entire football team in a broom closet after practice one day. Our reputation spread quickly through the school and we did everything we could to live up to it. By the end of the year we had done at least half of the boys and many of the male (and a few female) teachers, including our weekly sessions with Mr. Kelty.

I discovered that fathers made easy targets. All you had to do was get them alone and come on to them. When Cindy or I would discover one who was particularly well hung we'd both do him. Sex was always the best if the wife was nearby and there was a chance of getting caught. When Cindy's father visited from St. Louis I crawled into his bed and sucked his cock, which was as big as dad's. We fucked all night long until we couldn't move anymore. I tried to get Cindy to join us but she refused.

Cindy and I recently learned that we can make a lot of money from doing what we love to do. One of the father's we had fucked asked if we would go out with some business colleagues for - get this - $500. We soon learned that because of our age we could charge $1000 a night. We recently set up a web site and make tons off our pictures and movies. We're getting ready to set up a live cam.

So life is good and the sex is great. A girl couldn't ask for more!

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers
12