Awakenings Ch. 11

Story Info
A plan for Ruth and David and a conversation with Jeanne.
8.3k words
4.36
29.8k
16
0

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

This story is the eleventh episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*****

Sitting on the porch slowly rocking in my chair, I started thinking about Jeanne. I wondered if she'd set up a second date with Trent Peters. As I considered that I realized that I was actually hoping she had. I closed my eyes and imagined Trent on top of Jeanne. He was pushing his big cock in and out of her slippery cunt while she cried with delight. I felt my cock stirring. I couldn't deny that the image aroused me.

I didn't know how to cope that reaction. Years of social conditioning were telling me that it was wrong. A real man should never be excited by the mental picture of another man fucking his wife.

Jeanne, Mel and Amy were all urging me to ignore the traditional expectations of our culture and enjoy Jeanne's new life style. In my heart I knew they were right, but those years of conditioning were proving to be difficult to shed.

Jeanne had been able to overcome her lifelong conditioning. During the previous weekend in San Francisco she'd managed to convince me that for her the other men were nothing more than recreational sex. She loved only me. I was and would continue to be the most important man in her life.

Still I wondered what would happen when Jeanne started regularly dating another man. It would begin as a relationship based solely on sex, but can two people maintain a physical bond without developing an emotional attachment? While I didn't think it was likely, I was beginning to understand that it might not necessarily be a threat to our marriage.

All married couples have friends, often they're close friends. Because of concerns about sexual impropriety the friends are generally the same gender, but what if sexual impropriety wasn't an issue? What if it was an accepted part of the friendship?

During the course of our marriage Jeanne has often entertained a girlfriend in the kitchen while I watched a football game in the den. Why shouldn't she entertain a boyfriend in the guest bedroom while I watched football in the den. Instead of drinking coffee and gossiping they'd be fucking; but Jeanne, Amy and Mel have all been arguing that while sex can be a beautiful expression of love, it doesn't have to be. It can just be an act of physical pleasure.

It would require trust, but all marriages require trust and my trust in Jeanne was rapidly being restored. Last weekend it had become clear to me that despite the fact that Jeanne was now enjoying sex with other men she still loved me and I could still trust that love implicitly.

I needed to call Jeanne. I wanted to call Jeanne. I wondered if she'd been to Brady's Pub since she returned home and most of all I wanted to know if she'd set up a second date with Trent Peters.

I also had to tell Jeanne where I was. That would mean I'd have to tell her about Amy and Mel. I suspected she was going to be jealous. While I found the irony of that a little amusing I realized that this was going to be an important step for Jeanne. If she really did believe that sex could be nothing more than a physical act of pleasure between two adults, then she would have to accept my relationship with Amy and Mel. Still I was reasonably certain there were going to be some growing pains before Jeanne finally reached that understanding.

I glanced at the time on Mel's cellphone. It was 3:12. There was an hour time difference so at home it was 4:12. Jeanne would be finishing up her workday. I decided to wait until 6:00 to call her. That would make it 7:00 at home. Jeanne would be finished with her supper and settling down to watch television. It would be a good time to have a conversation with her.

I had a sudden concern. What if Jeanne decided to stop at Brady's on her way home from work. When I call she might be in the bar flirting with a new gentleman friend. She might even be in his car sucking his cock. I took a moment to consider that possibility and realized that it really wasn't a serious concern. If it happens I'll tell Jeanne to have a good time and call me when she gets home.

As I thought more about that possible situation I realized that I actually hoped it would happen. Talking to Jeanne while she's with another man would be exciting.

I closed my eyes and imagined Jeanne and another man in the back seat of his car. Jeanne's blouse is unbuttoned. Her unfastened brassiere is hanging loose. The man's belt and pants are open. His erect cock is sticking straight up. Jeanne is bent over sucking him. He's fondling her breasts. When her cell phone rings Jeanne sits up, excuses herself and answers it. While she talks to me Jeanne continues stroking her playmate's cock and he continues toying with her nipples."

"You certainly seem to be deep in thought."

I turned. Mel was standing next to me. Freshly showered, she was dressed in a baby blue cotton tee shirt, tight western Jeans and open toed sandals.

"I was just thinking about my situation with Jeanne."

"Good thoughts?"

"Actually they were."

"Excellent, you're making progress. Are you ready to go to the store?"

"Yeah, I am."

Mel drove the Jeep. We went to the supermarket that we'd passed the previous day. On the way I told Mel about Ruth and David. She was fascinated and eager to discuss their situation while we had cocktails on the veranda that evening.

Jim Michael's Volvo passed us while we were carrying the groceries in from the car. I glanced at my watch. His session with Amy had lasted for just over an hour.

As we were unpacking the groceries in the kitchen I heard the Mercedes pull into the garage. A moment later Amy walked into the house. She was still dressed in her work outfit.

Mel casually asked, "How did it go with Jim Michaels?"

"It was a great session. He cried like a baby while I whipped his back and butt and then I made him beg to kiss my boots and lick my pussy and my ass."

"He loves that. Did you make him jack off on your tits?"

"I did and then like a good little boy he licked up his mess. We both had a wonderful time. When he left he asked if next time he could see both of us together."

"That would be fun."

"I think so too. I told him an hour with both of us would cost him $400.00."

"Was he okay with that?"

"He wants to see us next week. He's going to call and set up a time."

"I'm already looking forward to it." Turning to me, Mel asked,"Michael will you spot for us that day? If you'd rather not we can ask Isabel to do it."

"No, I'd be happy to do it."

Amy winked at me. "Working with a couple of hookers is exciting, isn't it."

Laughing, I said, "Yeah, I have to admit that it really is."

Amy went upstairs to take her shower. While she was gone I helped Mel cut up vegetables for the stir fry. Amy returned as we were finishing.

Mel said, "Everything's prepared. The stir frying is all I have left to do. That will only take a few minutes. It's time for cocktails."

Amy opened one of the kitchen cabinets and revealed an impressive supply of liquors. She took out a bottle of brandy and a bottle of sweet vermouth and said, "Mel and I like brandy Manhattans, but as you can see we have the ingredients for just about any cocktail you can imagine. We also have beer and wine."

"A brandy Manhattan would be very nice."

Grinning, Mel said, "I told you he was a man of discriminating tastes."

Amy quickly made three Manhattans. As soon as she was finished we each took one of them and walked out to the veranda. The setting sun was already turning the mountains a beautiful shade of pink.

After arranging three chaise lounges so they were facing the mountains Mel motioned for me to sit in the middle. Once we were settled the three of us took a moment to appreciate the view. The reflection of the red sunset on the mountain slopes and clouds contrasted with the blue sky to create a surreal picture that was made even more alluring by the corral of horses and rugged desert landscape below us.

On my left, Mel said, "It really is beautiful, isn't it."

"It's amazing. The colors are spectacular, but there's more. There's also an overwhelming feeling of peace and serenity. It's easy to understand why you live here."

Amy said, "You're right, we both love the tranquility, but there is a down side."

"What is it?"

"At times it can be lonely."

Mel said, "Our profession demands absolute discretion. That severely limits our social interaction with our neighbors. We have to isolate ourselves"

Amy quickly added, "But even if we didn't, we still wouldn't have many friends. People have trouble separating us from our profession. Women view us as a threat and most men see us only as sex objects. It's difficult for women in our profession to make friends. We both miss that. It's nice to be able to have a conversation with someone who actually listens to us and cares about what we have to say."

Sitting up, Mel said, "Someone who's interesting. Someone who isn't bothered by our profession. Maybe it's because of the issues you're currently having with your wife, but yesterday when we started talking in the VIP room I was immediately struck by how open minded you are. You not only didn't judge me, you actually seemed to be interested in getting to know me as a person. Michael, that's really unusual."

Shrugging, I said, "My dad always told me that it's important to judge people by how they act, not how you expect them to act."

Amy said, "You're dad was a wise man."

Mel nodded. "I agree, but this conversation has gotten much too deep. If we're going to be serious let's at least talk about something fun. I think it's time to delve into the dilemma facing your friends Ruth and David."

Amy laughed. "That's my Mel, always eager to talk about anything that involves sex."

In a voice dripping with mock indignation Mel said, "Listen to Miss Penelope Prim. Would you rather talk about the geological history of the Catalina Mountains?"

"You know damn well that I want to talk about Ruth and David too." Amy and Mel were grinning at each other.

Turning to me, Mel said, "Now that we all have our priorities straight I think a quick recap of the events might be in order. Michael if I understand the situation correctly your friends have been fantasizing about the cuckold lifestyle for several months."

Amy said, "They've been watching movies with a porn star who looks like Ruth and pretending that it's her. Now they're thinking about taking it to the next level."

Mel continued. "Before she met David Ruth dated a man who was the classic bad boy. He was the kind of man many women fantasize about. He was great in bed and knew how to party, but Ruth wisely realized that he'd make a lousy husband and father. When she met David she immediately recognized that he was this other man's antithesis. He was shy and reserved and barely adequate in bed; but he was honest, hard working, intelligent and wonderfully reliable. He was the kind of man who would be an outstanding husband and father. A smart woman, Ruth immediately dumped her party boy and married David."

They both Looked at me. Amy asked, "Have we got it right so far?"

"I think that's an accurate summary of the situation."

Mel said, "When they began playing around with cuckold fantasy games David started asking Ruth about her old boyfriend. What was his name?"

"Nick Granger."

"That's right."

Amy said, "During the heat of their cuckold fantasy games Ruth told David how skilled Nick had been in bed and how much she'd enjoyed his big cock."

Nodding, Mel said, "When you're excited it's easy to get carried away."

Amy quickly added, "But as it turned out David was aroused by the knowledge that Nick was an exciting lover and this surprised Ruth."

I said, "Yes he was and you're right, it did surprise Ruth."

Mel said, "So now David is encouraging Ruth to get together with her old boyfriend. Ruth would like to do that, but she's worried that the reality might be much harder for David to accept and she doesn't want to do anything that might hurt him."

Amy said, "That's a valid concern. Sometimes fantasies are better left as fantasies. Once Ruth actually parties with Nick it's done. It can't be changed."

Mel looked at me. I was nodding in agreement. She said, "That's exactly what you're worried about, isn't it."

"Ruth and David are my friends."

Reaching over, Amy took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You're worried that they're going to end up separated like you and Jeanne."

"Yes I am. I don't want that to happen to them."

Mel said, "There are differences in your situations. Ruth and David developed this fantasy together. Jeanne dropped it on you out of the blue."

"That's true."

Amy said, "Sometimes you have to take a risk and act. In Wisconsin we used to say that eventually you have to fish or cut your bait."

"While I agree with that too, we're talking about a radical change. Another man, a man who's better endowed and a more skillful lover than David, will be fucking Ruth. Ruth also has an emotional history with this man."

Mel pointed out, "But she did leave Nick for David. That says a lot."

"It does, but I think it might still be difficult for David."

Amy said, "It's clear that both of them want to try it. Sometimes you have to take a chance. That's really what Jeanne did with you and while it's taking time, it now looks like it's eventually going to work out."

"I agree with everything you just said, even the comparison to what Jeanne did with me." I paused to think.

Amy and Mel both watched me.

After a moment I said, "Jeanne and I both agree that it would have been better if she'd initially taken things a little slower with me. That said, I do agree that eventually a couple interested in trying the cuckold lifestyle have to as you put it, fish or cut bait."

Mel said, "So you agree, Ruth should call Nick Granger."

"Eventually, but not right away. I think there's an interim step they can take. It would serve as a test for both of them."

Amy said, "Are you talking about the plan to go to that pickup bar Jeanne likes?"

"Brady's Saloon."

"Yes, that's the place."

"I'm thinking of a intermediate plan. Something that might not be quite so daring."

"Tell us." Mel's interest was clearly piqued.

"In several of the cuckold stories I've read the husband and wife go to a pick up bar, but they don't come in together and they don't sit together. The husband generally sits at the bar and the wife sits by herself at a table."

Amy said, "Isn't that the plan for Brady's?"

"Be patient. My plan has a big difference."

"Okay."

The men who are in the bar looking for a little fun immediately start hitting on the wife. She picks out a man who appeals to her and they start dancing and flirting while the husband watches from the bar."

"I'll bet you'd enjoy doing that with Jeanne, wouldn't you." Amy was grinning at me.

"Yeah, I have to admit that I would."

Trying to keep us on track, Mel prodded me. "Go on, tell us the rest of your plan?"

"The wife generally tells her suitor that her husband is at a late meeting. While he's out she has an opportunity to have a little fun and she wants to take advantage of it. The man is of course overjoyed to hear that and aggressively starts trying to seduce the wife. They flirt and dance. Eventually they move to a dark corner of the bar and do a little kissing and touching."

Amy said, "So far it still sounds like Jeanne and Ruth's plan."

"You're right, so far it is, but here's where it differs. The husband is watching all of this from the bar. When things start to heat up he takes out his cell phone, calls his wife and tells her his meeting ended early and he's on his way home. After quickly explaining the situation to her suitor the wife hurries out of the bar in a pretend effort to get home before her husband."

Mel smiled. "And the excited husband waits for a moment and then he follows his wife out of the bar. They meet at the car and go home for some hot sex. I love this plan. Michael, you're absolutely right. A little flirting, some cheek to cheek dancing ending with a hot makeout session in a back booth would be the perfect way to introduce the reality of the cuckold hotwife lifestyle to David."

Nodding, Amy said, "But we're both hoping that David wants to make a second visit to the bar and when that happens a trip to the parking lot will definitely be in order for Ruth."

Mel looked at me. "Michael, when you finally get home you should do that with Jeanne. It would be a gentle way to ease in to actually watching her with other men."

"I think you're right."

Amy said, "I wish there was a bar like that in Tucson. The three of us could go there. You could watch Mel and me hook up with a couple guys. Wouldn't that appeal to your voyeurism?."

"It would, but you know what would be just as much fun for me and it can really happen?"

Amy asked, "What?"

"Going to the club with you and sitting at the bar watching while you dance on the stage and give other men lap dances."

Grinning, Mel said, "That would be fun."

Amy nodded. "I agree and and you're right, that really can happen."

Mel said, "It can and when you go to the club with us you'll be part of the family. You'll be treated very well. Would you like to go tomorrow?"

"I would love to go tomorrow."

Mel said; "Then that's the plan. Now, back to Ruth and David. You're idea is a good one. Are you going to email Ruth?"

"I think I should discuss it with Jeanne first. I need to call her anyway. I haven't talked to her since I dropped her off at the San Francisco Airport."

Amy asked, "Are you going to tell her about us?"

"I can't think of any reason that I shouldn't."

Mel smiled. "This should be an interesting conversation. When are you going to call her?"

"Right after we have dinner. She'll be finished with her own dinner and sitting down to watch television. It will be a good time to call."

Amy stood up. "Mel, It's time to start dinner. Let's bring our drinks into the kitchen."

Mel stood up. "Amy, that's an excellent idea."

I picked up my cocktail. As I followed my two new friends into the kitchen I once again wondered how Jeanne would react when I told her where I was staying and who I was staying with.

Mel was an excellent cook. Her chicken stir fry was outstanding. After dinner Amy and I cleaned the kitchen while Mel supervised from her seat at the table.

Once the kitchen was clean Amy turned to me and said, "Are your ready to call Jeanne?"

"I am."

Concerned that this might not be an easy conversation, Mel said, "If you'd like some privacy you can go upstairs to the bedroom."

"What are the two of you going to do?"

Amy said, "

After dinner we generally watch television."

"In the living room?"

"Yes."

"If it's alright with you I'll sit on the couch in front of the fireplace. If I feel like I need some privacy I'll move into the kitchen."

Mel said, "Would you like to use our land line?"

"Thank you, I appreciate the offer. My cell phone will be fine."

Turning to Mel, Amy said, "Let's go see what's on television."

As they left the kitchen Mel said, "Let's watch something funny."

Amy answered, "That's fine with me. I'll watch anything as long as it's not a stupid reality show."

I went upstairs to the guest room and found my cell phone. When I returned to the living room Amy and Mel were sitting on the couch in front of the television watching a rerun of "The Big Bang Theory".

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers