Awash

Story Info
Warm bar, chilled skin, always his.
819 words
4.23
16.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming in from the cold, I feel your hand on my arm, tugging my coat off my frame. The warmth stripping away left me with the mildest chill. Tiny goose bumps cascade down my arms, my shoulders, my collarbone, my chest. You absentmindedly smooth my hair down, caressing my shoulder and back as you do.

We've entered a warm pub, a quiet but friendly place. A little off the beaten path, but by the way the bartender greets you, I can tell you've been here many times. He watches the way you lead me to the bar and show me to my seat. You lean over to whisper in my ear and the feel of your breath against me makes my breath catch.

I watch you with the softest eyes, the most delicate glances. I can physically feel your eyes upon me as you respond. The bartender smiles and greets me as you introduce us and we both notice the way his eyes travel my body, the cold having brought out the texture in my skin. You order our drinks and as we're waiting, you take your liberties enjoying a moment with me.

Watching my eyes carefully, you touch my face. The gesture alone makes me shiver, makes me feel more alive than I awoke feeling. Your fingers trace my jaw line, then my tender neck, dipping in the hollow at the base of my throat and then onto my breast bone. Gently massaging me with your fingertips, you watch the goose bumps increase and you know this time, it has nothing to do with the cold outside. I look around and notice a few sets of eyes on us. The bartender returns with our drinks, places the napkins down first, then the drinks and then a smile. He takes a moment casually watching as my breath quickens.

You can feel the tension in my body. You recapture my eyes with yours, your look conveying so many things we need never say. A shiver sweeps over me, my whole body buzzing. Our silent conversation continues as I watch your attention turn from me, back to the bartender. I feel you cup my breast through my shirt as I hear him tell you "she's beautiful". I hear you thank him for the compliment as you begin caressing and gently pinching my nipples through my shirt. My breathing becomes a bit ragged, although I still attempt to keep my composure, and then need to squirm in my seat becomes absolutely undeniable. Your gentle hand on my thighs, nudging them apart makes me moan aloud.

You move your hands to the neckline on my shirt, tugging it downward showing the lace of my bra to everyone in the bar. The bartender watches appreciatively as you slide the lace to the side exposing my swollen, extended nipple. The feel of your fingers on my bare nipples in the middle of that bar, witnessed by at least half a dozen people is unmistakably erotic. My panties already damp and sticky and my clit pulsing.

You smile at me again because you know what I'm thinking. It wouldn't take much for me to fall right over that edge. You tug at the other cup, releasing my other swollen nipple from its confines. With the gentlest of smiles, I watch you lean back and openly drink in the sight of me. My breasts exposed, being played with, toyed with at your hands. I start whimpering, my breath catching, my fingers tightly gripping the edge of the bar. You lean over slowly, and in a normal speaking voice you tell the bartender "if you think she's beautiful now, you ought to watch her cum" My body jerks and I gasp loudly.

The two of you smiling at each other, I feel you abandon one breast to slide your hand up my thigh, into the edge of my panties and coating your fingers in my wetness. My litany of "oh gods" begins. My eyes shut hard. I feel your mouth on my nipple at the same time I feel your fingers enter me roughly.

Sucking hard, my nipple fully extended, your fingers knuckle deep in my cunt, I begin to jerk violently with my orgasm. My fingers digging into your shoulders, keening, writhing precariously on that bar stool. Cumming for you.

Holding me to you, I finish out my wave. Gentle, loving touches, sweet words, the coveted "good girl" praise. I watch your eyes as you continue your conversation with the bartender. My body, my mind awash in my connection to you, fully aware of the pride I can hear in your voice.

After we finish our drinks, you help me into my coat, smooth back my hair and kiss me gently. The bartender says goodbye, softly you tug me toward you. Leaving together, I can't help but feel every bit as beautiful as you see me.