Away for a Dirty Weekend

Story Info
My wife Claire and I were going away for a dirty weekend.
817 words
97.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Claire and I were going away for a dirty weekend in North Wales. I'd packed a few naughty items and toys in the bag to surprise the wife and I guessed that she may have packed some naughty lingerie as she loves to pose for the camera as I snap away. We quite often would go away for a night of pictures in a hotel room.

Claire was 34 at the time, a size 12 and she has large boobs (36E). We'd had lots of fun together in the months before this and enjoyed our naughty weekends away...she loves her toys, dressing sexily and had been posing for the camera within 2 weeks of meeting me. We'd been together about 6 months at this time. I like her to tell me about the things she has done with her exes and she's keen to tell me when my cock is filling her up, once she's turned on she's a right naughty minx!

As Claire got ready to go down to the restaurant for food I couldn't help but admire her as she got ready wearing a basque that pushed up her boobs, a thong, and stockings...she looked absolutely stunning. A little black dress was over the top and we made our way down for our meal. During the meal she kept teasing me and telling me she was looking forward to posing for me after food and how wet she was thinking of the dirty poses she was going to show me.

I couldn't wait to get her back up to the bedroom and as soon the meal was over as we were upstairs, through the door and I was all over her ... undressing her down to the outfit that she had put on for me.

I got my camera out as she got into a range of poses showing her gorgeous boobs and fab ass. She spread her legs wide showing me her pussy as I snapped away, my cock straining against my trousers.

I reached in the bag and got out her surprise, some handcuffs and a blindfold... I could see the glint in her eye as I blindfolded her and cuffed her to the bed...she was mine to use as I licked away at her pussy, fingered her and offered her my cock. I whispered that she was my slut to use and she smiled and said I could do whatever i wanted. I said I was going to go back down to the bar and find someone to fuck her, just to see what her reaction would be ...she just smiled underneath the blindfold not knowing if I was serious or not.

I left the room and she said later she was wondering if I was serious but thought I was just bluffing.

There was a wedding reception downstairs and I went to the bar and somehow quickly got talking to a guy about 50, I told him my wife was upstairs cuffed and blindfolded, I thought it best just to come out with it ...he said he'd love to see but his wife was at the reception so would have to be quick.

I led him upstairs and opened the hotel room door, Claire was lying there and he was very quiet.

I motioned for him to go to her and touch her ...he went over and started to finger her, I guess she was wondering if it was me or someone else. He bent down and licked her pussy and she still didn't have a clue ... then he gave his cock to her mouth and she eagerly sucked on it .... I snapped away with the camera as she unknowingly sucked this strangers cock, but then decided now was the time, I got between her legs and started to lick her pussy. She stopped as she realised someone was licking her pussy as she sucked another cock, but after a slight pause she just started to suck away again.

The guy from the bar started to grunt and before she knew it he was filling her mouth with cum, like a good slut she swallowed every drop... he was all smiles and she had cum running down her chin. He motioned that he best be off, which was a shame as I'm sure he could have fucked her the mood she was in, her pussy was soaked.

He left quickly through the door and I uncuffed her and took off the blindfold, I kissed her and could taste his cum...she asked who it was but I said nothing and pounded her pussy as she came on my cock, I've never known her to be so wet and she was even wetter when we went through the pictures again later that night,

That was the first time that she had sucked another cock since we had been together.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife and I had a similar experience on a recent cruise. It was our 25 wedding anniversary. She had never even seen another man naked. I watched as she removed her blind fold and looked the man in the eyes as she eagerly sucked the cum from his cock. She then invited him to stay and watch as I fucked her hot horny pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story

I'd love to do that for my wife. She's an older BBW, and hasn't been satisfied in a very long time. I have a tiny penis, and to add to her frustration, I can't stay hard enough to fuck her and make her cum. She's only been with me, ever, so she has never had an experience with another man, let alone, one with a cock over 4". I think that if I got her into the situation you described, got her away from home, blindfolded her (wouldn't have to tie her to the bed), and brought another man into the room, she might act like she didn't want it, but if he was forceful with her, she would let him have her tight married pussy. I'd love to watch her orgasm on his cock, missionary style, and watch as he slowly pumps his hard thick cock into her and unloads deep into her pussy, his load of cum, deeper than she's ever felt.

I'm not sure how our lives would be afterward, but I'd love for her to continue making love to another man, as long as she is satisfied. I think she would actually seek out other men after she's had a bigger, hard cock that makes her cum so good. I could handle that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh!

Now for the vote - A "1". And he should get ready for his divorce.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Carnival Capers A wife mixes medications and becomes unbelievably horny.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife on New Year's Eve Innocent wife's night takes an unexpected turn.in Loving Wives
Fun at the B&B Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.in Loving Wives
Fun with Guys from the Club Wife has a long night with guys we met at the club.in Loving Wives
More Stories