Away from the Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Harry was fully embedded in the tightest pussy he'd felt in years, he could feel her heat and wetness as he let his cock rest inside Sharon, he couldn't believe his luck to have such a hot girl laid under him with his cock inside her so deep. Sharon ran her hands up and down his shoulder as she felt her pussy adjust to the new cock inside it, she felt more turned on then ever before and couldn't wait for more of this.

With a firm pull back Harry's cock moved out of Sharon's pussy, only a little shaft remained inside her Sharon felt her inner walls close a little until Harry thrust forwards again and they were pushed open by the large head, Sharon moaned out again as she felt every nerve inside her pussy fire off pleasure signals to her brain, her arms wrapped around Harry shoulders as he began a steady thrusting in and out of her pussy with his cock.

"Oh god your big!" Sharon cried again as she felt Harry pick up some pace and start to fuck her deeply with his cock his hanging balls slapping against her skin as she pulled her knees up and bent them back towards her to give Harry more room to work with his magical cock.

Harry moaned as he felt her pussy tighten on his cock, it was so long since he'd felt pussy and this was the best he'd had, maybe it was the idea of a woman forty-nine years his junior that did it but she felt better then anyone he'd had before in his life.

Sharon moaned and called out with pleasure as she felt his cock sink in then get pulled out, she had never felt so full in her life, she was so glad that he'd used three fingers on her pussy before he put his cock inside her, she didn't think she'd have been able to take it otherwise well not without hurting herself anyway.

Harry smiled as he fucked Sharon's pussy harder, this was about as fast as he could go now but it was more then enough for Sharon, with how she felt from his fingers and now his cock she came hard, her body rocking in the bed as Harry kept up his pace on her, his cock thrusting hard in and out of her ass his balls hit her when they swung.

"Oh fuck!" Sharon called out loudly as she felt her body go into yet another orgasm then that was it she couldn't say anything, her mouth just dropped open as she felt her pussy tighten on the hard cock inside it and her body shook as she hit her high, Harry felt like his cock was going to be torn off but did his best to carry on the thrusts, Sharon couldn't believe that someone his age could go so long or so hard but she was glad he did.

Sharon rubbed her hands into the hair on Harry chest; rubbing the flabby pecs she felt his belly hang onto hers as he thrust into her, the hairs on it ticking just above her pussy, as did the grey pubic hair, she giggled as she moaned, both the pleasure and tickling effect driving her wild.

Harry gritted his teeth, he wasn't going to last much long with such a tight pussy gripping his cock and his balls hitting against her tight ass, he knew this was it soon but wanted to make sure it was good for both of them, there was no worries there though Sharon would never have complained it was anything but good for her.

Harry sank his cock into her one final time and Sharon seemed to know what was coming as she grabbed onto his shoulder tightly in preparation, she wasn't disappointed either, Harry's balls tightened on his last thrust and let loose a torrent of cum, the first blast filling Sharon's pussy the second pushing it deeper.

Sharon's mouth fell wide open as she felt each blast of cum it seemed he'd unleashed a gallon of the stuff and it was still coming, she'd never in her life felt so full as now. More came until finally and for Sharon mercifully it stopped and Harry began to shrink inside her, slowly he slipped out of the tight girl and laid on the bed with her, Sharon felt a dribble of cum leak out onto the bed sheets, she reached down and cupped her hand over the leaking hole before getting out of bed and running to the bathroom to clean up.

She came back to find Harry sat on the bed getting dressed, something dawned on her and she got a slightly scared look on her face, but Harry moved to reassure her

"Don't worry I had the snip long ago" he said with a smile and Sharon sighed, it was one thing to have sex with a seventy-three year old man but quite another to have his baby she thought. When they were both rested and dressed they left Harry's daughters house and went back to the park, it was late afternoon now and pretty full.

Harry smiled to Sharon and gave her a wink as he set off back to the Home and she smiled a big grin back to him before waving him off.

"Hey Harry" she called

"Yes?"

"When did you say you were next allowed out of that place?"

* * * * *

Hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to write to me if you did or didn't as I always love hearing from readers and will try to write back to everyone who leave's an address to do so.

12