Away From The Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyler," she gasped. His name slipped past her lips as naturally as her breaths.

Hearing her say his name brought him back to the moment. He was suddenly aware again of how hard he was, how much he was aching for her. He was throbbing painfully now.

Undoing the string at his waist, the soft pants slipped off his thighs, freeing his rigid cock. He pulled his mouth away from her crotch, leaving the woman wet and wanting. He grabbed at her hips.

Kumiko felt strong hands pull her down to the edge of the bed. She saw Tyler raise himself up and cast her gaze on his stiff, hard cock. She gasped and swallowed, licking her lips then she sat up. Taking hold of the young man, she lay back down, pulling him on top of her. He slipped his torso between her legs, pushing them apart. They kissed, holding one another close, hands fumbling and clutching and digging into flesh, writhing themselves into position. The woman drew her legs up against the sides of his buttocks. She felt the head of his cock nudging at her slit.

"Kumiko," Tyler gasped, his whole face strained.

"Tyler. Ahh-uuhhn."

The woman's long groan trembled and cracked as he sank deep into her. Her warm inner flesh surrounded him, accepted him. She took his length into her body. Quickly he worked himself into a fine rhythm. Holding her tightly, he bucked his hips, thrusting into her repeatedly, desperately. Her nails left crimson trails across his back as she bit and nipped at his shoulder. She felt every rippling inch of his steel hard cock push into her. She matched his movements and their crotches came together with sharp smacks of skin on skin.

Their passions were just being ignited. The loft was filled with the sounds of their love making, groans from their mouths, the slap of flesh, the creaking of the bed. As time went on, the small candles burned out, whiffs of smoke floating through the air. Their own heated breaths warmed the air around them.

Tyler gasped and swallowed hard as he worked his hips faster and faster. He knelt back, lifted her legs up, her ankles at his ears. Constantly grinding his cock into her, his hands reached out, one to take hold of hers, the other to touch and caress her body laying before him, massage her trembling breasts. He blinked hard, the strain showing on his brow, the pressure building in his body, yet his strokes were always stiff, smooth, and sure.

Kumiko looked up at the young man, saw the willingness and focus on his face. He had been her companion and protector for 3 weeks, never being away from her side by more than a few meters. Now that they were as intimate as two people could possibly be, she knew he would always be there to take care of her. She wanted to do the same for him.

They shifted positions again. He sat up on the bed and she sat on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his body. She touched his cock lovingly, held it as she positioned it and as it slipped into her once more. She bucked and rode him as he threw his hips upward, holding on to her round bum. Her long black hair tossed around as she threw her head back and forth. Her lips explored his neck and the top of his chest, flicking out at his wide brown nipples. Once more, they pressed their mouths together, trading breaths and slick saliva.

For days they had been moving because some outside force had been directing them to do so. For years before that the two of them had remained stuck in their lives because of what others did around them. Now, however brief, was their time. They claimed this moment for their own with their lips and their bodies. They had found one another. They were together. Nothing would pull them apart, they told one another with every kiss, with every thrust.

Not even the Light as it crept in through the windows all around the loft and under the doorway. It approached the two of them slowly, encircling the entire bed with its terrifying brilliance. Both of them could see it, at first at the corner of their eyes, then watching it illuminate the once dark loft.

They didn't stop. They worked their bodies harder, joined their mouths together with explicit urgency. As the Light reached the base of the bed, they felt their bodies surge with passion. Their heat and fervour shone just as brightly as the Light encroaching upon them. Even as it surrounded them in it's ominous bubble, it almost appeared as if it hesitated in the presence of their own radiance.

Kumiko gasped and moaned as she clutched at Tyler's handsome young face. She focused her eyes, her lovely fine slit eyes, and set them upon his. There was complete calm in her flushed face. She gave herself completely over to him. Tyler did the same. As they approached their passionate crescendo they ignored the Light.

"Don't stop, Tyler," she gasped.

He nodded as he looked at her and breathed aloud, "I won't. Never."

"Trust me."

"Always, Kumiko."

"Stay with me, Tyler," she whispered at last.

"Stay with me, Kumiko."

"Stay with me," she repeated, bucking hard against her young lover, "STAY WITH...AHHH-mmmm!"

Her mouth came over his in one last kiss she as climaxed, an orgasmic rush flowing through her, out of her, over Tyler's swollen piece. She trembled as she clutched his body against hers.

"UHN!" he groaned. He erupted, a stream of thick, liquid fire shot out from his throbbing cock and into Kumiko. He continued to thrust upward, straining every muscle in his body to give the woman every last ounce of energy he had. The last image in his mind would be her beautiful face looking calm, satisfied and hopeful.

Their lips never parted. Their bodies never separated. The Light took them as one.

***************

The two lovers walked alone into the void. It was neither dark nor light, warm or cold. They didn't worry about where they were going or when they would arrive. Those thoughts only mattered in the world that they came from and they had already spent too much of their lives trying to answer such questions. They saw no one else except one another and that was more than enough to fill each other with peace.

Always hand in hand, they would stay with one another forever. They would always face the Light, or whatever else, together.