Awe Of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a series of almost non-distinguishable sounds bellowing out of me. This was something that I just didn't do. Even though Don had wanted to do it before, I had drawn the line. It was nasty and disgusting and I wouldn't have any part of it!

"Ow,ow,ow,ow." I just kept emitting my painful emissions as he began to drive slowly and gently into me, going just slightly deeper each time. I fell forward on the bed, trying to escape the painful intrusion, but he moved right with me, never allowing his cock to come out. Instead, he just reached around me and started a painful twisting of my sensitive nipples.

There was absolutely nothing soft, gentle or pleasurable with what was happening to me right then and I came to my senses enough to become scared. I was in my bedroom with a guy I didn't know and he was sodomizing me! How did I let this get this far? I might be from the country, but I couldn't be that stupid!

"You've never had it this way?" His voice seemed as soft as it was amused.

"N-o-o-o." I was squirming under his weight.

"Relax. Let your body go with it. Enjoy it." His voice was very calming through my discomfort. I was wondering what other options I was going to be offered.

"Please get off, Gary. I don't want it this way."

"You promised me I could have what I wanted." He was right, but I had not imagined this.

Of course, I had begged for it during that explosive, mind numbing orgasm just minutes before.

Through his soft encouragement and in spite of my misgivings, I think we both knew the situation was not going to change. I couldn't dislodge him and he was intent that I would succumb to him. After a few minutes, I finally stopped struggling and gave way to him, hoping this would be over in a few minutes.

As with the other things that happened that night, it was not to be. I lie there under him, absorbing what had become slow, gentle strokes. It was buried so far within me that I couldn't comprehend it, but slowly I became accustomed to his intrusion. Out of exhaustion, I both mentally and physically quit fighting him. If I had thought this was going to be fast, I was mistaken.

He approached me this way the same as he had approached my clit with his mouth; it was deliberately long and tantalizing. He started bringing his head all of the way out as if he were going to abandon me, and then would slowly, slowly reenter my slowly relaxing entrance again as he went back to a full intrusion.

After a few seconds of gently grinding against me with his full hilt, filling every nerve inside my passage, he would pull out and repeat it.

Slowly, surely, against every idea of decency I ever had, I started feeling a gentle, warm, glowing sensation inside. With total disbelief and with every effort to mentally fight it off, the feeling of that massive head sliding up and down inside me was starting to become pleasurable.

It didn't just spring up and grab me the way it does when I felt a cock plunging in me or a mouth closing over my clit, but rather a warm, slowly developing change from pain to a subtle form of pleasure. Even the feeling of that swollen head penetrating my opening was becoming pleasurable.

"See, I told you it would be good." The soft resonance of his voice was reassuring, wiping out some of my fears. He had obviously picked up on my vibes of acceptance.

"It's not right. It's nasty." I guess I was not going to go down without protesting enough to appease my good girl morals. In fact, I was moving back against him a little, enjoying the sensation of his fingers on my nipples.

As it was, all that painful twisting he had done with them had caused them to be particularly sensitive now to his very gentle manipulations.

The little bit of backward pressure I was applying to him slowly evolved into me moving my body in sync with him. Then the little undesired moans started coming from my mouth, embarrassing me to no end. Any pretense of my not enjoying it was over.

Within minutes I was squirming under him and moaning like a schoolgirl coming for the first time. His probing shaft was hot, hard, large and a non-stop source of pleasure inside of me. Throwing all shame aside, I was reaching back with my hands to feel for his thrusting hips.

The build up to an orgasm came as if I had done it many times before. Slowly, all thoughts of discomfort or foreboding evaporated as I approached that familiar plateau that I knew was going to be irreversible unless he stopped the steady strokes.

He didn't, speeding up instead when he sensed my response until it was a steady, heavy assault rather than the gentle strokes of before.

When I came with a frenzy, I don't know whether I brought him over the edge with me or if it was he leading me. I just know it was an unexpected and gratifying exit from what I had always considered a depraved act, culminating in a very loud, mutual explosion.

He continued to pound me while we came and I shook all over, crying out with the totally unexpected pleasure. I had reached an orgasm while being sodomized. I had never dreamed it could happen but there I was!

And, of course, here came my mouth.

"Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my ass, Gary!!" Even now I can't believe my total loss of self-control at the time.

We lay there together for about fifteen minutes, come running down my legs from both my ass and pussy, mine mixed with his. As I began to get back to reality of what I had done, I began to sob quietly.

Even though I'm sure he knew he could do nothing to appease me and probably wasn't particularly concerned, he made the effort to comfort me and assure me that there was nothing fatal with what we did, we were just two "caught up" in the moment. I didn't see it that way.

"You are an absolutely wonderful fuck. Don's a lucky man."

That was his parting words. He slid out the front door and, for all practical purposes, out of my life just like that.

The following day I tentatively slipped into work as if I were a thief or something. After tossing all night and thinking about it I knew he would say nothing because it was of greater risk to him than me.

It still was shattering when I walked past the human resources office and the lady there called me in and asked me to close the door.

"I guess you know why I need to talk to you?" She was smiling but I felt threatened.

"Not really."

"Gary didn't say anything?"

Oh, my God!

"No." My heart sunk.

She laughed.

"For him, it figures. He has highly recommended you for that position that opened up in purchasing and if you are interested we're offering it to you."

I couldn't believe it! That had to be at least a ten thousand dollar a year raise. I assured her I wanted it in the worse way.

As I walked out, I realized I just had to know. Was it because of last night? Had I just fucked for a job? I was sure I knew the answer before she said anything.

"When did he recommend me?"

She leaned back and looked at me.

"About two weeks ago. Why?"

I almost fainted from surprise.

"I just wondered."

She laughed a strange way.

"How odd. When I told him this morning that we hadn't offered you the job yet he had the same look on his face that you do now."

I blanched, said thank you and left.

I still had a job to do and for that one day it included him.

The office space we used was in effect an old storage area above the plant and nobody ever came up there. When I got there Gary was doing some final packing.

It was awkward at very best.

I started to say something but he raised his hand to stop me. He held out his hand and refused to drop it until I put mine in it.

"I'm sorry. I know now I assumed something that wasn't there. I was wrong and hope you will forgive me. It's just that you were always so attentive to me ever since I've been here. And as far as that certain act, well, I had just watched you so long and knew you had such a perfect ass that I couldn't stand it. And when you begged me to do it, I couldn't back off."

I said nothing. What was I suppose to say.

We went to our business. It was busy and we had work to do and that work required conversation. Eventually, strangely, the atmosphere lightened up.

"Gary, why did you recommend me?"

He looked at me with a soft face before he spoke.

"Because you are a very, very good employee. They were wasting your talent here. I thought you knew weeks ago."

"It didn't have to do with us?"

"No. I wouldn't risk my reputation for that. What happened between us was just that. Between us. By the way, nobody knows you even went with me to Dallas. That's your secret to give away if you wish."

Over the next few hours somehow it strangely got back to how it was two days ago. With one notable exception.

I couldn't help but notice that we were unusually close in proximity with each other, always bumping slightly, touching slightly.

I guess it was about two o'clock when it reached the obvious. For all the wrongdoing, for all the trauma, for all the guilt. There was something unresolved there and we both knew it.

He looked at me with what had to be the softest eyes I've ever seen and spoke softly.

"This is it. Everything's done. I really, really appreciate you as a worker and as a friend."

He held out his hand to me and I accepted it. We just didn't let go.

"I hate to leave like this. It should be different," he said.

"I know." It's all I could muster.

It seems like we stared at each other forever. Then he released my hand. I watched as he walked over to the door and slid some big heavy boxes behind it, cutting off the entrance.

Never a word was spoken. He simply walked over and held me tight for a long time before he found my mouth. A mouth that was way too willing to have been through last night. Then he dropped to his knees. Starting at my knees he started a slow, methodical chain of kisses up my legs. I slipped my hands against the back of his neck and neither of us spoke, as neither of us wanted.

When he reached my crotch, he stood up, leaned me against a worktable, and lifted my skirt. Never asking me, working instead with unspoken permission, he pulled my panties aside and gently slipped himself inside of me. He just started real slow strokes and never changed his pattern. My legs slipped up around his waist, our mouths went together and never parted during the entire time.

Slowly, this time very quietly, our bodies merged in a perfect sync. It took a long time but it happened. We came together, slowly but passionately, our lips and body inseparable. No talking from me this time. Just my quiet moans matching his.

It was so strange. We both came, we never spoke, and I walked out as soon as he cleared the door. The next day I carefully avoided him and we never spoke again, even at his luncheon.

So now I sit here thinking about it all. It has been some time since Don's little infidelity and I honestly don't believe it has happened since. I think that, like me, he hit a little bump in the road that he didn't navigate too well.

I believe it's all over now and, as for me, it's water under the bridge. My only problem is every time I think of Gary I become a fountain between my legs, just as I am now. And even though I still have yet to relent to Don, at times I mentally envision the sensation of Gary's stiff cock ravaging my ass and explode from the thoughts of him gliding in and out of that forbidden passage.

At those times I gently encourage Don and allow him to gently finger me there. Since he is still inside my pussy he has no idea that at the time it is his finger, not his cock, that is getting me off. And I know that special night will come when I will surprise him with that "Gift' he wants so badly.

Enough of this, though. I have to go.

My dentist has used his good looks and charms enough to make a serious run for State Senator. He and his wife are really pushing hard to get it off the ground. I can't believe she is so beautiful to be forty.

I don't understand how she can have such a perfect body at that age. Anyway, I'm leading the way locally for his election committee and I will have to be spending a huge amount of time with them in the next few months.

They are so awesome!!