Awkward Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy squeezed his arm. "I know you're thinking I must be off base here, but let me show you. Look over to where that girl in the pink dress is standing. I have seen her looking at you several times just since we have been chatting." She gestured toward the TV.

He looked up and saw a young woman talking to an older lady by the TV. She wore a pink dress, and had a very shapely figure, and stylish glasses on. Chris thought she was really cute, and she held herself with a comfortable grace that was very flattering. As he looked at her, she turned her head and looked right into his eyes. His first reaction was to look away but he held her gaze for a moment bolstered by the hold Mandy had on his arm. The woman smiled a small pretty smile as she sipped her drink and looked slowly away. To Chris it seemed she was making fun of him, or teasing him.

"Did you see the way she looked at you when she saw you looking at her?" Mandy asked him. He nodded his head.

"She kind of looked like she was teasing me, or making fun of me or something. She definitely wasn't interested in me,." Chris said looking at Mandy. She shook her head laughing lightly.

"Chris. That look was a come on. She likes you, quite a bit I would venture. I would bet if you went and started talking to her and spent some time with her you could probably even get in her pants tonight. Watch her, I bet you she looks over again and smiles at you, then looks down and away again."

Chris watched her again, and once more the lady in pink looked over at him and smiled, a little bigger this time. Then she winked at him before looking down and turning away. For a moment he was sure she was making fun of him with the wink, but then something in his brain clicked and he suddenly felt the mood she was trying to project. She wanted to appear both sexy and vulnerable, yet in control and sexually empowered. She was inviting him to talk to her.

Mandy must have seen the light come on because she laughed at him as he turned back to her with a big grin on his face. Suddenly in his mind came countless times he has seen looks like this and always avoided the woman. He remembered his date Karen looking at him like that, and he had assumed she was not really interested in him. He felt like he had just been handed a key to a room full of doors that had previously been locked.

"God help the women of this world for what I have just unleashed!" Mandy said laughing. "Now you know, but don't go assuming that every woman who looks at you like that wants to jump you, it is just an invitation, an opening so to speak."

Chris nodded. "Thanks Mandy, thanks a lot." He said glancing back up at the girl who smiled at him again. "God I feel like I just found the light switch in a dark room." Mandy squeezed his arm again.

"I am so glad dear,." Mandy said rising from the couch. "Well I have to go. Need to take my husband Roger home now before he gets any ideas. We should be in our bedroom shortly,." she said with a wink at him, and he felt himself blushing as she turned to leave, her full bottom swaying in her long black dress. God he loved her ass. Of all the girls here, her full ass was the most attractive to him.

The party was starting to wind down a bit he thought so he figured he would not be missed if he went up stairs for a bit. He smiled to himself imagining the show Mandy was probably going to give him. He headed through the crowd and up the stairs and instead of heading right and down to the office immediately he turned left and tiptoed down to the door to his room. The lights were off he could tell from the darkness under the doorframe. He stopped for a moment before turning away, and in that moment heard a grunt and a soft moan through the door. He leaned in closer and could hear a woman's voice faintly say something.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me both of you..."

Chris smiled to himself. Sounded like Barbara was not going to be angry with him. Hell she might still think one of them was him if they had kept the lights off when they went in. Regardless looks like he would not be sleeping in his own room tonight. He turned and headed down the hall to the office.

He noticed the door to it was open and the light was on inside. Somebody must be up here he though, which was weird since upstairs was basically off limits. He walked to the door and looked in. Kelly was sitting on the small love seat against the wall crying softly. He walked in as he spoke softly to her.

"Kelly, what are you doing? Are you okay." She jumped so hard it made him jump as he crossed to the desk chair and sat down in it facing her. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head as she tried to dry her eyes. "I'm sorry Chris, I just had a bad night is all." Her voice was broken from crying, and it went straight to Chris's heart. He had known her all through high school and they had always been kind of friends. She hung out with Mike mostly.

"What happened?" he asked scooting the chair up close to the loveseat and putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh it' is just Mike. He made a big deal about bringing me to this party, and I got all dressed up, and then he flirts with Krista all the way here and then gets drunk and passes out in front of everyone downstairs." The words came out in a rush, as if she had needed to say them all night. "He is just such a jerk. I don't know why I ever bother to hang out with him." Her tears started to flow again and Chris almost on instinct shifted his body out of the chair and onto the couch next to her and put his arms around her. She buried her head in his shoulder and sobbed.

"It's okay Kelly, just let it out. Mike is a jerk. I' have known him since I was twelve and he has always been a jerk. He has to be crazy to not treat you better." He stiffened a bit at what he realized he had just said. It had just come out, and he realized he had always liked Kelly but had never thought about approaching her in anything other then friendship.

She pulled away from him, and even with tears streaming down her face her green eyes and dirty blond hair framing her face, she was still stunningly beautiful. "You mean that Chris?" she asked sniffing.

"Of course I mean it. Look at you Kelly, all of the guys would kill to be with you. You're smart, you're funny, and you're just cool to be around." He felt even more self conscious, but the events of the evening had given him a bit of confidence he hadn't had before.

Kelly looked at him and smiled, and then dropped her eyes as she looked away. He felt a tingle of recognition thrill through him.

"Why didn't you ever ask me out then Chris?" she asked quietly. He thought for a moment, but he was feeling a rising confidence in himself after the events of the last few days.

"Damn Kelly, you were out of my league. I'm just a dork. I didn't figure I would have a chance with you. Besides you were always hanging out with Mike and all. Why, would you have gone out with me?" he shrugged as she looked at him and smiled. He felt that thrill of recognition again from that look.

"Chris you're sweet, but you are a dork. Any of the girls would have gone out with you in a heartbeat. We all like you,." she smiled at him and looked a bit self-conscious. He opened his mouth once and closed it again smiling.

"Well how about that,." he said smiling shaking his head and they both laughed. He looked at her seriously for a minute thinking things through in his head. "Hey Kelly, you want to go out tomorrow night?" Kelly laughed and smiled at him.

"Of course I will you big dork." She leaned toward him and he took the hint, lightly kissing her on the lips. This kiss was different from the others with Sabrina and Barbara. It was gentle and firm, but unsure and honest too. That one kiss turned into another, and they sat holding each other on the couch, kissing for what seemed like ages. When they parted, he looked into her smiling eyes and then down at the pretty black gown she was wearing. Her breasts were nice, and her dress showed off ample cleavage. Her skin was very pale and soft, and the flush on her cheeks was very becoming. Then he looked over her shoulder and his mouth fell open. There were Mandy and Rodger naked in the window next door kissing. Kelly saw the look on his face and turned around to look.

"Oh my god, look at that!" Kelly almost squealed, but she did not look away. Chris watched her as she watched with rapt attention. Mandy dropped to her knees and began sucking her husband's enormous cock. She looked both stunned and excited. "Oh my god, look at that thing,." she said slowly, almost in a trance.

They both sat in silence as they watch Mandy suck on her husband's rod before he pulled her head back and motioned for her to get up. He positioned her by the dresser as he had before and positioned his massive shaft in the entrance to her cunt moistening the head before slowly pushing it in. He began to stroke slowly, each thrust pushing it in a little more, stretching his wife's pussy to take his huge meat.

Kelly turned to look at him and now the look in her face was the same as the one he had seen earlier in the night. It was the hunger, the passion boiling up from the base of her being. She almost lunged at him as she pressed her mouth against his, both of them tearing at each other's cloths as they kissed. Chris felt all his inhibitions stripped away as he tore her dress off her as their mouths locked on each other. He pulled the zipper in the back of her gown as she pulled his jacket off and began working at his tie.

Her dress fell off her shoulders as she pulled his shirt open revealing his broad chest and small hard nipples. She wore a black lacy bra with a clasp in the front that Chris fumbled with for a moment before one of Kelly's hands found it and released it for him. Her breasts were not huge like Sabrina's, but full enough to fill his hands as he began to caress them and tickle her nipples gently. She moaned lightly into his open mouth expressing her pleasure at his hands on her breasts.

He pushed her down onto the couch and his hot mouth took one of her nipples in. He sucked and kissed it lightly before dragging his teeth gently up the nipple. Kelly arched her back as he teased her, then took her whole nipple in his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth across it, his eyes looking up into her face contorted by passion.

"Oh god Chris, that feels so good. You're driving me crazy." Her voice was low her body writhed as he sucked her breast. His mouth found her other nipple with his hand he began to pinch and roll it between his thumb and index finger even as his mouth and tongue teased her other nipple.

"Oh your making me so wet...oh Chris."

She had her hand hanging off the side of the couch rubbing his cock through his pants as he sucked her breasts. She fumbled with his belt and clasp for a moment before his cock sprang free into her hands. Chris heard her gasp as she realized how big he was, and he bit her lightly on her nipple before moving to the other breast, kissing his way between them. She moaned again as she stroked him.

He pulled on her dress and Kelly lifted her hips so he could slide it off of her. He paused and hooked his thumbs through her sopping wet panties and pulled them off with her dress. Her pussy wasn't shaved at all like the others he had seen lately, but it was neatly trimmed. He thought it was by far the best one he had seen with its pink brown lips poking up through her brown hair.

He began to kiss down her belly as her hand continued to stroke him. As he neared her pussy he inhaled the light musky scent of her. It was different than Barbara's, much fainter and subtler. It made him want to burry his nose in her and inhale deeply. As he kissed around her pussy and down and up her thighs her stroking of him stopped and he knew her entire attention was on his mouth so near her cunt. He could see her juices flowing out of her and pooling on the couch as he slid up her thigh and so softly licked the lips of her pussy in her soft brown hair. Her whole body convulsed and he could see more of her juices dribble out of her. He paused for a second to drag out the need before his own passion drove him on and he continued licking her in long strokes up her velvety lips, her taste sweet and salty at the same time.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Chris god that feels so fucking good!"

She was stiff and her legs were trembling as he lowered his head to take her into his mouth. He began to suck her gently and slowly as he had learned from Barbara, and almost immediately her entire body began to buck and shake.

"Ohhhh Chris, Ungh, Ungh, Goooooood!"

She came with almost reckless force and he continued to suck her very gently. She had one hand in his hair and the other had begun to softly caress his cock again. He could feel her light jumps as he sucked her, and slowly her motions turned into thrusts to meet his tongue and he could tell she was building to another orgasm. He slid one hand up between her leg and the other found her breast where he began to twist and pinch it lightly.

She shuddered and she felt his finger trace around the entrance to her pussy, and his tongue began to flick back and forth across the swollen lips above her clit. He slowly pushed into her amazed at how tight she was and began to stroke her pussy with his finger, searching until he found the same swollen ridge he had found in Barbara. She moaned as his finger stroked it and focused his strokes in time to his mouth. He continued to pull and twist her nipple as he sucked and stroked her and once more her hand on his cock fell still as she was overwhelmed with his ministrations. He could feel her orgasm building as her pussy clamped down on his finger and her pussy lips swelled in his mouth. Her legs trembled and he heard a sharp intake of breath as her pleasure overtook her.

She came in complete silence except for some small grunting noises as her body rocked with pleasure. His mouth and hands stroked every last contraction out of her pussy. Her whole body collapsed into the couch as her orgasm subsided. Chris kissed slowly up her body until he found her breasts again, and teased them lightly before he stood and kicked his pants and shoes off.

His cock stood out stiff in front of him and Kelly immediately sat up and grasped his cock with her hand. She stared at him for a moment before kissing the pearly fluid oozing from the tip. She licked her lips and plunged his cock into her mouth sucking as much of his large cock as she could. Chris moaned and entwined his hands in her hair as she sucked him with wild abandon. All the orgasms of the past few days and the ones today helped him keep from coming immediately in her mouth, but he desperately wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around his cock now.

He pushed her back onto the couch his cock springing from her mouth with a soft pop. She smiled and then her face took on one of absolute lust as he straddled her on the couch, his legs pushing hers open, his cock laying on her soft belly. Hit gave each nipple a little bite as he lowered his hips and his cock slid down her wet lips. She shuddered her hands reaching out to grab his hips trying to pull him into her.

She slid one hand down and grabbed his cock, guiding him into the entrance to her sex, and slowly while his eyes locked with her he began to push into her. The head of his cock slipped in and he could feel the incredible pressure of her pussy on him. Her mouth was open and she almost panted and he slowly stroked his cock deeper and deeper into her. At last he felt his pubis collide with hers as he buried his entire shaft into her. He stopped for a moment his cock twitching inside her and kissed her gently. She smiled at him for a moment before he started to slowly stroke his cock into and out of her. At that she reached up and bit his lip before kissing him passionately.

As he stroked her, he ground his pubis into her swollen clit, his body stimulating her from inside and out. Her pussy felt so hot and silkily smooth on his cock as he pushed into her, and her mouth was sweet and passionate. He felt as though every moment of his life was somehow focused through his mind in this one event, this transition from boyhood to manhood.

He pulled his mouth away from Kelly's and they stared into one another's eyes, their bodies moving in a rhythm as old as a heartbeat, as sacred as a holly chant. Each stroke of his cock into her he could feel her tightening on him, and his balls began to constrict against his body. Each stroke they looked into one another and the boundaries between two humans melted away. The isolation of the human mind was no more as each movement connected one to the other, and their eyes shared their souls with the other. All the pleasure he was feeling was building from his toes to his head, and filled his body with an electric tingling so fierce and powerful his movements became autonomic as his body took over on the oldest dance of all.

Kelly's mouth opened and her eyes grew wide as her orgasm built to a peak within her. It rolled across her body like waves caressing the beach with immense force, and yet amazing gentleness. At the moment Chris felt her contract upon him his orgasm shot stars through his head as he felt his whole being rushing into Kelly as he filled her with his cum. They never stopped looking into each other's eyes, and for a moment they were one-person, not separated by physical being, but whole and fulfilled in both spirit, mind and body. For that fleeting moment there was no isolation of the human spirit, there was only union.

As the orgasm drifted away and they felt once again the fatigue and pleasure coursing through them Chris relaxed letting his body curve into hers. He kissed her face and neck lightly as he lay on her, and he could feel his cock and her pussy twitching in little spasms of pleasure. He lay like that for long minutes as she gently stroked his bare back, and he kissed her neck and shoulder. At last he leaned up to look once more into her eyes.

She was smiling, and her eyes were bright and shining. He kissed her lips gently and smiled back into her eyes.

"I don't know what to say to you,." he said ,his voice soft and gentle, his mind awash with emotions. "That was the most amazing experience of my life."

Kelly smiled at him. "Me too. You don't have to say anything Chris. I felt it too."

He nodded and nuzzled her face with his before kissing her again. He smiled suddenly, a mischievous smile. "You still want to go out with me tomorrow night?"

Kelly suddenly looked serious and shook her head no. "No. I think we should stay in tomorrow night." Her face broke into a smile and they both laughed the tension in the room relaxing into a gentler comfort and ease.

"Oh shit, Chris said as he leaned up and looking out the window. Kelly did as well to see what the neighbors were doing. What greeted them was quite a site. Mandy and her husband were sitting on the bed, and standing to the side of them was Tony and Sabrina. They were all naked, and when they saw them sit up to look they all began applauding most enthusiastically.

Chris snorted out a laugh before looking at Kelly with worry. She was very red but smiling, and they both broke out into gales of laughter. "Should we give them a bow?" Chris asked in jest but Kelly jumped up dragging him with her and they gave a full stage bow at which point the audience applauded even harder.

Laughing he walked to the curtains and drew them closed before turning back to Kelly. She was flushed but smiling and radiant. She stood naked facing him unashamed or self-conscious, even as he stepped to her and took her in his arms. He held her for long minutes before they pulled apart slightly looking at each other.

Kelly spoke softly, "Well I never expected to lose my virginity like that,." She said as she looked at the now curtain-covered window a smile on her face.