Ayo

Story Info
Sexy end to a scientist's day.
1.5k words
3.91
73.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Dr. Ayo Obkonko finished the intricate security protocols that shut down her computer. She had just sent her last post to Erotic Mind Control Archives and was glad the workday was over. Not that she didn't enjoy being the top quantum cosmologist at Brookhaven National Laboratory. The juju that allowed her to tweak men's minds also made her a genius. Her research was going well, looking to propel her toward a third Nobel Prize in as many years.

Last year's prize had been for her discovery that quarks are not the ultimate components of matter. Ayo had shown that they, in turn, are composed of still smaller entities, spasming, slit-like structures that Ayo had named -- to the consternation of journalists and high-school science teachers -- "cunnies." Like their eponymous anatomical counterparts, cunnies came in three "orientations," which Ayo appropriately dubbed "straight," "bi," and "lezzy."

No, Ayo's work was going well, but it did take time away from more urgent business. As usual at this time of day, Ayo was horny and needed to get home quickly. Oh, she had gotten some relief at mid-day from Carlos, her wonderful staff assistant: from her assistant's wonderful staff, to be more precise. Ayo smiled, remembering how she was panting when Carlos had draped her over that leather couch in her office and made her howl in ecstasy as he fucked her brains out. But he had only been able to fuck her three times and too many hours had dragged by since that delightful interlude. Now the heat between her legs had returned, and no amount of air conditioning could cool it.

Perhaps the afternoons wouldn't be so long if she got to know Olga, the lithe blonde on fellowship from the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. Although the girl's work on String Theory was suffering, she was having the time of her life with the janitorial staff and would probably be taking home a chocolate-colored baby if she kept it up. Her husband would probably be grateful to Ayo if Olga spend some time with her head between Ayo's legs and less time with large black cocks between her own. But that would have to wait until Monday at the earliest. Ayo had seen the young woman being led away to spend the weekend in the inner city with a group of her new friends.

The tingling in her loins made Ayo close the office door a little too forcefully and soon her firm round ass rolled hypnotically as the heels of her five-inch, red spaghetti-strap sandals were clicking down the sidewalk toward the parking lot. The expanse of brown flesh exposed by her leopard-skin miniskirt had almost snapped the necks of several lucky colleagues she had passed in the corridor. The bangles and matching gold ear loops dazzled in the sun, highlighting her fiery lipstick and matching, brightly polished finger and toenails. She did not even need to send out a subtle mind field to ensure every male and half the women around would gape at her.

Although Ayo enjoyed teasing, she was not a cruel woman and ensured that the men she aroused so easily didn't stay frustrated long. At several departmental parties she had had the opportunity for brief conversations with the wives and girlfriends of her longsuffering colleagues. Snippets of overheard conversation assured her the little talks had been effective.

"I can't believe what's gotten into Chin-li, besides, me," Reginald Fine had laughed conspiratorially to his buddy, Aswaddy Kumar. "She never turns me down anymore. Last weekend she met me at the door wearing nothing but high heels and a bow around her neck."

"Is true," his friend replied. "Maria Consuelo told me she's thinking about quitting the law firm and starting a family. Wanted to know if I thought eight babies would be too enough for me!"

Indeed, after Ayo's arrival, stress had plummeted and morale had soared as little by little more of the women scientists, administrators and secretaries had realized they needed quickies several times a day to help their concentration. Of course accidents were bound to happen, but as the revved-up libidos carried over to the home front, most husbands and boyfriends were easily persuaded the unexpected babies were theirs. The only difficult case was Dorothy Pickle, the Chief Administrator, who had been celibate until she started letting Arturo from Maintenance oil her gears. But when she found out he'd be willing to stay home and take care of as many babies as she would give him, she married him the next weekend.

The appreciative non-PC hoots coming from the workers at the construction project across the street brought Ayo back to the present. The men's gaping approval was all the more gratifying, as she knew it was her body not her mind that was affecting them. Giving her tits an extra jiggle, she managed to pop one of the large chocolate breasts out of her low cut, semi transparent top. Good thing she didn't wear bras. Ayo felt her twat moisten more when lusty male voices cheered. She knew that it was not just the boys' hats that were hard.

The brawny men were still drooling when Ayo opened the door of her yellow Saab convertible and slid her ample derriere into the plush seat. Cinching the lap belt around her waspish waist, she threaded the shoulder harness between the set of hooters that both strangers and boyfriends admired so. Looking both ways before she started the car, she furtively removed a vibrator from her purse and slid it into her open-air crotch. AHHH! Moments later the first orgasm had rolled over her and, mercifully, a bigger one was building. A couple of expensive fender benders had taught Ayo that she needed at least three hard cums before hitting the road order to have any hope of concentrating on her driving.

Thank God Birger would be waiting for her. The twenty-year old Norwegian had the stamina to keep his forty-plus girlfriend satisfied -- almost. Except for purely business fucks and her therapeutic noontimers, Ayo hardly bothered with other men anymore. She blessed the day the big blond had hulked into her gym. That very afternoon she had taken the enthralled young man home to be her personal body builder. Well, her body was already BUILT well enough, thank you, but Birger was good at upkeep. That was precisely the point. He could keep it up longer than could any other man Ayo had ever essayed.

And when, alas, even his peter petered out, Birger could snuggle his ears between Ayo's ample brown thighs and keep her in orbit for hours with his amazing tongue. Oddly, he had been reluctant at first to eat pussy, but after one good whiff of the pheromones in Ayo's soupy snatch, he became a talented and enthusiastic honeypot liquor licker.

As Ayo's little car whizzed down the parkway, several truckers fought to regain control their vehicles as they gawked down at a delicious black woman with an expression of ecstasy on her face, her free hand up her short skirt, rhythmically moving a cylindrical object in and out between her legs. She giggled thinking how happy they were going to make their wives and girlfriends that night.

"Missed you, Angel!" Birger whispered as Ayo let herself be crushed into the arms of her big-boned lover. Make that her "big-bonered" lover.

"I can tell," she squealed as she nibbled his ear and palpated her favorite part of his body that stiffened at her sub-vocalization of his trigger words, though that was hardly necessary. Is that a glacier in our pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" the horny woman growled. Minutes later both were panting hard with the shapely black woman totally on board, Birger's nine-inch cock deep in the horny woman's well-filled pussy. Ayo was drifting down from her third or fourth orgasm. She had let Birger come, too, but he was still thick enough to give her a pleasantly full sensation. No wonder she loved this man more than any previous slave!

"I've got some good news for you, sweetie," she said, looking down on his dazed, contented face. The happy, entranced young man opened his eyes and gazed sleepily up between the most beautiful set of boobs he could imagine at the lovely face of the Mistress he adored.

"Wha's that?" he slurred, unable to believe anything could be as good as this perfect moment.

Ayo just grinned and held up a thick white paper with a pink "+" sign on it.

Birger's eyes grew wide with a mixture of surprise, fear, and joy.

"Hmmm," she sighed as she bent down to kiss him, feeling him stiffen again inside her as her firm breasts crushed his chest. "Seems you like the idea of fucking a pregnant woman." Birger gurgles something unintelligible "Well, you'd better get used to it, lover," she grinned. "I'm going to see you get a lot of practice." Having something to ride again, she began to do so. "I decided that you've been such an angle, taking good careof my Mustafa, and Luisita, and Chong,and Sunita, and little Sean," she gasped, her breath growing ragged as she moved up and down more and more rapidly on his renewed virility, "You deserved to start making some babies of your own."

Comments, please, to Homer Vargas

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers