Azalea Ch. 03

Story Info
Sabrina and the Stranger.
2.5k words
4.67
9.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologise for some of the errors in the previous submission – sometimes it hard to edit when you know what's coming next. I was hoping to get out at least a chapter a week but you know, Murphy's Law. (It's also going a little slow for my liking.)

All characters are entirely fictional and any likeness or similarities to any persons are purely coincidental.

Thanks for dropping by.

--

Azalea counted fifteen paces each side of the cell. Three sides were walled by metal bars. She quietly tugged at every one trying to find a weakness, pushing down the gnaw of despair as all the bars held steadfast. The small rush of adrenalin had cleared her mind as she'd tried to recall as much detail as she could. It was hard. Azalea had been drifting in and out for hours, or, days? She couldn't be certain. One thing she did know is that before this she had hailed a taxi after Friday evening drinks with friends. Next thing she knew, she was being woken by Buckley in this dirty cell.

At first it had started gently, coaxing, convincing if she just gave them what they wanted, they'd let her go. Then it turned to shaking, pushing, shoving, even throwing her to the ground. She couldn't give them anything because at first she didn't even know what they'd wanted. So far removed from her current life, she was too shocked to respond with anything but a blank look.

Azalea gently rubbed her arms. She could feel the texture of the dirt and scabbing scratches under her finger tips. She ran her hands down her sides and over her hips. There wasn't much left of her white shirt, the material had been torn away just under her breasts all the way around her back, like some sort of makeshift midriff top, and her black pencil skirt? Well, there wasn't much left of that either.

Oddly enough it wasn't cold, she couldn't feel any draft or heating; perhaps she was still in shock. What am I going to do? Her options were limited. She was no match for Buckley's brute force. If she could get past him, what about the other young man? Whatever energy she might be able to muster up would be short lived. Azalea sank to the floor. There must be something I'm missing...

--

Carnus ran his long fingers through his dark unkempt hair as he leant against the window looking out. What to do next? He was loathe to admit his options were becoming less and less. He turned and looked over the large dark study, his mahogany desk, the entire room littered with books, piles of books, open on the desk and spread out on the floor. He suddenly had a violent urge to set it all on fire.

Despite the fact that he had Azalea where he wanted, he'd almost run the full gamut and achieved naught. He couldn't force Azalea to give him what he wanted and he was running out of time. Azalea was in need of real persuasion, something she couldn't say no to. A flagitious gleam sparkled in his sapphire eyes. And I know just the thing...

--

The heavy rolling bass reverberated through the room as the sea of gyrating bodies pulsed in time with sound. Sabrina stood at long marble bar, punctuating each beat with the flick of her hips, her short black mini flipping dangerously higher up her creamy thighs with each movement. Tipping her blonde head back she downed the rest of her Smirnoff Black and put the empty bottle on the bartop.

"Would you like another one?" a low voice cut through the music, close to her ear.

Sabrina turned and found that she had to look up. She smiled admiringly as her eyes travelled up his black shirt, usually she could almost see eye to eye with six foot men with her mid-platform Pleasers. Her light hazel eyes trailed up his sharp jawline, over a full bottom lip and finally rested on his dark eyes. He cocked his head slightly and raised one eyebrow, somewhat amused. Mmmm, yes I do like what I see. She flashed him a sly grin and closed the space between them, her full breasts making the slightest contact his chest.

"Yes, I'd love another one."

As he turned to the bar, Sabrina looked over the dark the room. The green and pink laser lights painted random patterns over the crowd. Friday nights... she mused as the beat slowly commanded her hips again. There was nothing like getting your rocks off after a hard week at work. She turned slowly back to the bar, rolling her hips sensuously. She could feel dark haired man studying her as she half closed her eyes. Sabrina suppressed a smile, shamelessly flirting with her body. She felt her skin prickle as if he was actually stroking her skin. This is going to be so much fun!

The music took a turn upbeat, and Sabrina took the cue to have a break. Coming back to the bar she took a several gulps from the bottle, well aware of the few drops that escaped the side of her mouth slowly travelling over her jaw, down her neck and to sliding between her breasts. She turned back to the man, feigning slight clumsiness, and put her index finger between her breasts, reversing back up the trail of the escaped droplets and slowly sucking her finger. Sabrina looked innocently into his eyes. He looked right back, seemingly unaffected. Hmmm, okay...

She leaned forward, her lips brushing his ear gently.

"Thanks for the drink."

She lifted the bottle and tilted the neck towards him. He leaned forward, his hot breath rolling over her neck under her lobe.

"You're welcome."

She steeled herself from shuddering, her skin prickling harder than before, and a slight throb began in her pussy. Well, this was interesting. It had been a little while, but she usually didn't react this way – so soon. Sabrina shrugged slightly – it could be anything. The alcohol, the fact that he was tall and... she looked up at him and smiled. Yes, tall and darkly mysterious. She flashed him a big smile and he gave her a small one back.

"Dance?"

He cocked his head slightly and started to rock slowly, languidly to the beat as if he was in no hurry at all. Sabrina's body mirrored his movements. Usually asking men to dance was an invitation for them to put their hands on her, only, he made no movement at all. She masked her slight frustration, yet at the same time she knew she was turned on. She made no apologies – she knew she was a walking advertisement for sex when she wore such a slip of skirt, showing off her long shapely legs thanks to years of Calisthenics. Still swaying side to side she felt the slick moisture on her inner thigh. Woah girl! She grinned to herself.

"Enjoying yourself?"

Sabrina looked up again, his dark eyes drawing her in. She just nodded, closing her eyes and continuing to sway. She inhaled deeply and smelt her own scent and perfume, the sickly sweet smell of alcohol served and spilt at the bar and masculine spice, dark, earthy – she knew it had to be him. The breath seemed to make her light-headed.

If they finally got out of this place what would she do? Would she wait patiently until they got somewhere and undress him, undoing the buttons on his shirt slowly, her manicured fingers sliding over his flesh and down to his pants... Or would they get into his car, which no doubt would be darkly coloured as well and tinted windows. Would they fall on each other, tongues duelling, hands exploring... The foreplay was already in progress – Sabrina would need no prompting, the flash of images behind her eyelids only serving to excite her further.

Again she put her drink down on the bar, and closing the gap between them, leant into the stranger, putting her arms around his neck and kissed him, softly, slowly. He responded by holding her kiss, not pulling away but not responding into her kiss either. Sabrina pressed harder against him, opening her mouth slightly as he mirrored her and did the same. As she moved to stroke his tongue with hers, he beat her to it, stroking her tongue ever so slightly with the tip of his own.

Shivers tickled her thigh, racing up along her body, the slightest of groans escaping her mouth into his. As if that wasn't enough exquisite torture, she felt him trace an invisible line up her thigh, a feather touch that almost made her buckle at the knees.

It was such a contrast; kissing someone at a nightclub was rarely a tantalising game. It was usually drunken, hot and horny – hands everywhere, and kissing a bit of hit and miss and most definitely inelegant. The stranger's touch whispered of temptations that shattered inhibitions, awakening a hunger that she somehow couldn't recall...

Disengaging herself she grabbed him by the hand weaving through the sea of bodies, the permeating sweat pushing her excitement higher.

The cool evening air slid over them outside. Sabrina stopped and turned to look at him, as he turned headed toward carpark behind the club. He slowed for a moment and she took it as her sign to follow him, not that it was hard, smiling as she made the outline of his seemingly firm buns in his dark slacks. He stopped at a dark coupe, a sporty looking thing with large wheels. It wasn't until she walked pas the front of the two door than she saw the Jaguar emblem on grill. Not bad... Not that she really cared about cars; well she never used to...

Sabrina's thoughts vapourised as she was spun around with her back pressed up against the driver's side door, her wrists were held tight against her sides and the stranger's mouth was on her, his body pressing into her. Well that's more like it! She opened her mouth and his tongue darted inside as he rolled his hips against her. Sabrina couldn't mistake his hard cock pressing against her skirt as she groaned into his mouth. She slid her Pleasers along the ground trying not to make too much noise as she tried to wrap one leg around his. Sensing her movement the stranger let go of her wrists and grabbing her arse he lifted her up slightly, pressing his sheathed cock against wet pussy and putting pressure on her clit. Sabrina responding by grinding back against his cock. It was sensory overload in the cool evening air, inside her body was a molten lava waterfall while outside her body shivered and prickled as if she were standing in a snowfield. Anymore pleasure and she just might not be responsible for her actions – what do they call it? Temporary insanity?, her mind switching to autopilot as her body took over.

"Sabrina!"

Mmm...

"Sabrina!"

Huh?...

"SABRINA!"

What?!

The stranger had stopped kissing her and was eyeing someone. Sabrina blinked a couple of times and turned to see who it was although she already knew who it was, hoping she was just imagining.

The stranger was still holding Sabrina up against his couple, her long legs wrap wrapped around his waist.

Cassandra stood with her hands on her hips, her loose mass of light auburn hair moving as she shook her head. She folded her arms, then unfolded them putting her hand backs where her low riding black pants met her hips, then folded them again, clearly agitated.

Sabrina's shoulders dropped slightly. Damnit. She looked up at the stranger and gave him a wry smile. He let Sabrina down very slowly and took a step back.

"Were you going to let me know?!"

Sabrina's head back dropped as she let out a loud sigh. "Awww c'mon Cass. I wasn't really going anywhere. See, I'm still here."

"Aha." Cass' light blue eyes narrowed as she looked at the stranger, clearly unimpressed.

Sighing again, Sabrina looked at the stranger. The street light cast on only half his face, illuminating his skin, making it appear even paler, while the other half immersed in darkness. She could just make out his dark eye shining in the darkness. For a flash he appeared somewhat sinister, and, as if he'd heard her, he turned his face into the light and winked at her. With his face fully lit all Sabrina could see was the hot stranger with lips make for kissing her all over and the strong tall body that pressed her up against the car. She hadn't even gotten a look beneath. She pouted.

"Take a rain check?"

"I'm only in town tonight."

Argh! That'd be bloody right. She looked at Cass who suddenly looked concerned, almost fearful, looking back at the stranger, she couldn't see why. Then again Cass wasn't really into dark and mysterious and was naturally cynical. She like nice boys, unfortunately she struggled to attract them. That's what you got for having for big auburn hair, light blue eyes, high cheek bones, full lips and light flawless skin. Her cynicism gave her an air of the unattainable, scaring off the nice boys and encouraging the bad ones. Of course modelling occasionally didn't help -especially when you've had your face plastered on massive billboards.

Sabrina was no slouch herself, but since suffering the tortures of a beauty pageant obsessed mother when she was younger she long distanced herself from anything to do with that industry.

Sabrina almost wanted to offer Cass a hundred bucks to take the girls home, but that would not go down well. Gyah!

"That's a shame." Sabrina grabbed Cass' elbow and swung her around forcefully pulling her back towards the club. She didn't dare turn around – the temptation was too strong and the stranger had definitely left an impression. Sabrina barely heard Cass as they walked back, reminiscing about his body between her legs, and the feeling that she'd probably never see him again.

His jaw tightened, his mouth setting into a grim line as he watched the back of the two women as they walked away.

"Sabrina, I can't believe you did that. We had a deal! All of us girls had a deal!"

"Aww lay off Cass it was nothing. He was harmless, just a bit of fun. We're both adults, up for a good time – that's all."

"I don't care and I don't like him."

"That's stupid, you don't even know him."

"Well do you?"

"Hey that's unfair, I didn't claim to know him."

"We promised to stick together. It's important... since Azalea..."

Their voices trailed off as they walked around the corner. He unlocked his his car and got into the drivers seat, clenching his fist, he slammed it on the dash. Taking out his mobile he dialed.

"The person you have called is unavailable, please leave a message after the tone."

"Buckley, it's Carnus. I am going to be away for a couple of days..."

--

A little bit longer than usual. That Carnus is a nasty piece of work! Well he's supposed to be...