aZiaN PLaYa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted my father's respect very much.

***

I began pressing Jenny about our future and about sex. And in some ways, we went through the worst few months of our relationship. But my heart still led me, and at heart I was still very much attached to my first love. I didn't want to hurt her feelings. To much Western sense of chivalry in me I guess.

I spent most of the year without getting any further physically with Jenny, and emotionally we were actually in reverse. Our friends noticed the strain, and I found myself spending more and more time away from Jenny and hanging out with my boys. We worked on our rice-rockets and tinkered with our computers. And we flirted with the aZiaN HoTTieS that constantly surrounded us.

I had made friends with many of them, but only now with my public Jenny- problems did any of them make any serious moves on me. My natural charm was warm and attractive, but the one thing holding me back from even thinking about going further was my virgin status and inexperience with any fully sexual matters.

Still, with my father's words ringing in my head and my other head trying to direct me as well, I found myself wanting to get to know the other girls a little better.

***

Before the school year ended my annual birthday bash was rolling around, this time the big 18. Jenny and I had a little tradition of sneaking away from the party and getting just a bit farther in our sexual relationship. Just never far enough.

I expected to go all the way this time. Heck, we were finally both legal. But when we got up to the room, Jenny backed out and we got into a fight over the issue.

I really did love her, and my mind told me to respect her wishes. But she made me so damn horny and I couldn't help myself.

Jenny left to go back down to the party, and I resigned myself to suffer a massive case of blue balls or rub out a quick one. I settled for rubbing myself out, but then a new knock came at the door.

I stuffed myself into my pants then opened the door, hopeful that Jenny had come back to me. But instead I saw Pei-Hua standing in the doorway, her eyes large and luminous. "Happy birthday" she told me, then pressed a hand to my chest and moved me back into my room before closing my door and locking it firmly.

Pei-Hua wore a simple button-down blouse and skirt, her hair up with diamond stud earrings and a little bit of makeup. She pushed me back until I was sitting on the bed, and then very slowly, she began to unbutton the blouse, revealing a red satin bra underneath, pushing up her nice breasts and forming amazing cleavage.

The blouse came off, and then she turned around to slip the skirt off, bending over at the waist to drag the material down to the floor, where I noticed she was wearing red three-inch heels.

My mouth started to water, and then she stood up and told me to take my clothes off. I was out of my clothes so fast, and when I was fully naked Pei-Hua crawled onto the bed over me and lowered her face to mine. I nearly hyperventilated before she kissed me, but then we were pressed flesh to flesh flat on my bed as our tongues sparred and I was frenching my gorgeous servant girl for the very first time. All the while she was grinding her panty-clad hips against my erection, threatening to cause me to lose myself already.

All at once, the power of my position filled my veins. I was the master in this house, even though she was older than me. I was the one in charge. And with that adrenaline burst, I suddenly flipped us both over. My hormones were bursting out of me, and I unclipped Pei-Hua's bra and literally yanked it off of her body.

My lips went to Pei-Hua's naked breasts, full and firm and round and oh, so delectable. She moaned at my aggressiveness and arched her torso against my face, cramming as much of her boob into my mouth. I dry humped her for only a few more moments before I whipped her panties off, leaving Pei-Hua fully naked except for her earrings and red heels still on her feet.

Pei-Hua opened her legs, and as I stared into her eyes I positioned the head of my erection, fumbling a bit in my eagerness to become a man. Grasping her narrow waist in my hands, I pushed forwards, and after several hard and fast thrusts I was completely buried inside of my first pussy.

I groaned and drilled deeper into her body, and then all at once I was pumping her with reckless abandon.

Pei-Hua wrapped her legs around my lower back, criss-crossing her heels behind me. I watched her pretty face contorting in pleasure as I carved out her insides and I knew then that I had to see this look in her face again.

All too soon, overwhelmed by the heavenly feelings of my first pussy, I thrust a few times and then felt my rod expand and then burst, and I poured out a river of cum into Pei-Hua's trembling body.

She kissed me on the nose. It was fast, it was dirty, and neither of us said a word. I had become a man.

I wanted to do it again, but Pei-Hua told me I should go back down to my birthday party. She would let me do it again later.

***

Pei-Hua and I had sex every single night. Shyly, she began to teach me the skills I would need to know, and by the end of the week I was stimulating orgasms in her as well. I came in her pussy more times than I could count, but she also swallowed my cum, had it spray in her hair, and over every inch of her body as well. I even fucked Pei-Hua up her ass and got so turned on I did it again ten minutes later.

Sometimes I would return home from school and we'd have a quick screw before I went to my homework. Sometimes I would go out on a date with Jenny, then come back and take out my sexual frustrations on Pei-Hua's willing and eager body. It was just sex, and while I did my best to physically please her, I also understood that this was how my life was meant to proceed. If you want it bad enough, just reach out and take it.

The entire household was aware of our new physical relationship, and everyone approved of the arrangement. My father even spent more time with other mistresses outside the house to give me more time with the pretty maid.

There was no love. Pei-Hua understood her role and did her best both to please me and to get the most out of it she could. She was highly favored in the house, and as long as she remembered her place she would never have to worry for her own survival and comfort. But still, I became very fond of her, and with practice and experience I learned to become a tender lover with her. She was my rock, the warm heart (and body) I could always depend on.

The release from sexual frustration also had an extremely positive ripple effect on the rest of my social life. My emotional relationship with Jenny grew by leaps and bounds as we shared personal goals, hopes, and dreams. I no longer pressured her for sex, although we had our own more innocent ways of showing affection and physical lust. Anytime Jenny felt pushed a little too far, I was able to back off and simply return home into Pei-Hua's open arms.

Even beyond that, I carried myself with a new confidence and aggressiveness in my daily existence. I feared no one, not my teachers, not my elders, and especially not the members of the opposite sex. My charisma was amped up to the max, I was flirting with girls left and right, and seemingly they all could see I was no longer remotely nervous around them. I was a man who was getting laid on a regular basis, and feared no rejection.

It's a strange phenomenon, the more confident you are, the less you strike out anyways, so the more confident you can become.

I had always been a flirt, so Jenny barely noticed. But things began going even further after a large group date.

A hottie with blonde-streaked hair and an expensive fashion sense, Tina Chan, had been shadowing me for the past year. She was quite pretty, and her parents were friends with mine. But above and beyond that she had an absolutely killer body. Her parents had bought her the best silicon breasts that money could buy. She also had a tiny waist and a tight, perfectly shaped ass that was so small and firm it almost didn't exist. She was 5'6" and 100 pounds soaking wet (most of that weight was boob), and the last time I saw her soaking wet in a bikini I nearly blew my load in my swim trunks. The thing was that she had a bit of a reputation as a slut, and I knew for a fact that she had slept with at least one of my friends already.

One Saturday evening, we had all ended up at Tina's house, her parents gone on a early summer vacation, and with the alcohol plentiful, everyone had worked up a good buzz. Then my girlfriend Jenny decided she'd had enough, and once getting rather sober, decided to go home long before I wanted to leave. We argued for ten minutes, and finally I let Jenny go home alone while I stalked back to the party.

Several flirty comments led into one another, many more rounds got passed around, and by 3 AM there were only three of us left: myself, one of my buddies, and Tina who lived here. We finally decided to head home, and so my buddy and I staggered out to our cars. We both got in, and he backed away. But my car backed up only ten feet before my headlights illuminated Tina in her driveway. I stopped for a moment, halting my reverse, and then looked around to see that my buddy was gone. Tina crooked a hand to me, profiling her lingerie model's body and beckoning me to her.

The alcohol in my mind rubbed some of the rest out, and my memory skipped forward to the point where we were on the couch in her living room, my body flat atop hers while we kissed with a burning lust. Tina was wearing a skimpy halter- top that did nothing but tease me with the vision of her breasts, and with the "take what you want" mantra reverberating in my head, I had it quickly untied and the thin material was bunched up around Tina's waist, baring her bosom to my gaze.

Tina's eyes glittered at me through her blue-colored contact lenses, and then her miniskirt was tugged away and I managed to drag my shorts and boxers down to my ankles, leaving my bare erection to rub on top of Tina's shaved pussy and root around her wet juices.

We dry fucked for a few minutes while I tongue-fucked her mouth and she clawed at my back until my shirt came off and I kicked off my shorts until I was completely naked. The alcoholic buzz mixed with the adrenaline-powered lust in me, and then I simply slid her thong aside and slammed my dick into her in one huge thrust.

When I penetrated her, Tina's chest bounded up into my face and her head was thrown back and she screamed louder than any scream I had ever heard in my life. Her torso rubbed against my face, my cheeks heavenly encased in warm tit- flesh while she lifted herself up by her head and neck alone and shrieked while my hips began pumping.

Stroke after stroke we commenced, my fingers on her tits and my pelvis grinding against her engorged clit, a much larger nub than either Jenny or Pei-Hua possessed. I focused in on this magic button while I screwed Tina's lights out, rubbing at her until she shrieked in a loud orgasm and set her inner muscles spasming against my rod.

I had learned some control from my frequent sessions with Pei-Hua, and with a good grip on her waist I pumped Tina into a second orgasm, then finally I pulled out and crammed my meat into Tina's mouth, skullfucking her roughly until I groaned and spewed my load into the back of her throat.

Like a pro, Tina swallowed all I had to give and then kept sucking on me until I reached a new hardness. When I was re-energized, she stood up and took my hand, intending to guide me elsewhere into the house where we could continue.

But I was the one in control. We were passing her family's heavy oak dining table when I suddenly moved and pressed Tina's sweaty naked body flat against it, her feet still on the ground but her tits pressed to the tabletop with my hand between her shoulder blades.

I ordered her not to move while I broke her thong and flung it away. Then kicking her legs to the sides, I bent at the knees and with a hand pressed against her neck to keep her flat and helpless on the table before me, I guided my erection back into Tina's sopping wet pussy.

I fucked her for a few minutes, keeping her body prone while I banged away at her, and then I pulled her hips back a few inches until I could reach her clit with my hands. One set of fingers went to Tina's oversized and oversexed clit while my other set of fingers began to pry open Tina's asshole. She squirmed as my forefinger violated her nether hole, but she was unable to resist with my heavier weight pressed against her lower back and my cock carving out her insides.

Tina shrieked out one more orgasm while I dipped my fingers into her honeypot and coated the rim of her anal ring with the same feminine nectar. Then once she was done I suddenly slipped my palms to Tina's wondrous breasts, and tugging her by those orbs I lifted her into a vertical, standing position. Still gripping her by her woman globes, I pulled my erection out, then with a couple of aimed thrusts, pushed the head of my cock into Tina's asshole and then lunged forward to completely ream out her waif-thin body before me.

Tina was screaming louder than ever, a staccato moan-shriek alternation as I fucked her ass while we both were standing, one arm wrapped around her neck and upper torso while my other arm was wrapped around her waist and forcing Tina's body against my invading rod.

The only real words out of Tina's mouth for the next fifteen minutes were "Oh" and "Fuck" and "Me", but not always in that order. She babbled incoherently, constantly vocal and such a strange change from Pei-Hua's eternally soft whimpers. But finally Tina tripped off into a new climax, and then a minute later I was geysering up her backside, plugging Tina's ass full of my sticky juice.

The next morning, in my own house, Pei-Hua gave me a most enjoyable sponge bath, and afterwards she swallowed every drop I had to give her.

The next Monday at school, Tina and I never spoke about what happened between us. But the next Saturday I bought Tina a diamond necklace, and she gave me a very warm thank you blowjob. I knew it was not going to be the last encounter between us.

***

The summer flew by, and Jenny and I spent a gorgeous summer together. The highlight for me was when on an ordinary Tuesday; Jenny finally worked up the nerve to go down on me for the very first time. Her tentative sucking was a massive disappointment after the expert work of both Pei-Hua and Tina. But this was my Jenny, and I let that happy thought give me the pleasure I needed to finish.

Still, Jenny's innocent oral attempts on me were not going to satisfy my raging male libido by themselves. I still had Pei-Hua, and I even enjoyed the occasional passionate tryst with Tina once school, and our Senior year, started again.

Every so often, Tina would ask if I was thinking about leaving my girlfriend. I told her not to take things too seriously and brushed her aside. We were fucking on my terms, and if she didn't like it, or couldn't keep her mouth shut, then I could easily find someone else. I was a graduating senior, and not about to be tied down any more than I wanted. Still, the next time we hooked up I brought her roses, just to keep her happy.

One day, we passed Tina on the way to the parking lot. Tina wiggled her tits at me and said hello, and I returned the greeting with a warm reply. Jenny didn't comment once we got to my car, and we headed back to my place, ostensibly to do one of our final homework assignments together.

Once we did get back to the privacy of my room, I engaged in my usual attack of french kissing, tit groping, and desperate pleading to have sex. Jenny rebuffed me insisting that we finish our homework before I get my reward. Family honor still demanded that we get straight A's.

We only managed to go fifteen minutes before I realized I couldn't concentrate and started up a very serious conversation. We had never had a serious conversation about our future, although I got the impression that we were not going to wind up attending the same University. Eventually I wound up asking her an unusual question: "Who do you want to be ten years from now?"

Jenny's answer came immediately. "In ten years I'll be 28. With hard work I can get a full hospital staff position, or maybe even open up my own practice." Her answer was rehearsed, planned out, and stated with complete ambitious conviction.

"And where do you want me in this grand picture?"

"Oh...well..." Jenny's hesitance clearly indicated that I was not as firm a goal in her mind as the career. "I assume you'd be working for your father. I would hope that we'd still be together and maybe even start a family once we're both settled."

I pictured the scenario, working late hours at the office and coming home to find a microwaveable dinner and a note from Jenny saying she got called into the hospital. It was a far cry from my parent's life, and the life I'd begun to picture for myself.

I sighed, deciding to end my inquiries and get to the makeout session as fast as possible. "Okay, it's something to think about. Now let's get our homework over with."

***

That night, Jenny left me with a deliberate and unsatisfying blowjob, along with a desperate craving for pussy that she would not be quenching. On a whim, I drove to Tina's place for an evening quickie. When we were both finished, I headed back home.

***

Well into the second semester, Jenny and I continued discussing the physical nature of our relationship, and finally when Senior Prom rolled around, I believed I had at last convinced Jenny to go all the way with me. I had demanded. I had reasoned. And I had whined like the petulant 18-year old I was. It wasn't that I needed the sex; I could get that from other places and other babes. But I truly wanted to make love, matching my physical desires to my emotional ones, clinging to the unreasonable hope instilled in me by first love.

Alas, it was not to be. I had to accept my post-Prom blowjob and move on. Tina had her own date so that option was closed as well. So I let the object of my emotional desire go and returned home into Pei-Hua's waiting arms.

Pei-Hua and I never even said a word.

***

Graduation was fast approaching, and with the Prom out of the way, I began to seriously look towards the future and college life. Academically, I ran through the last few weeks of High School on autopilot. Socially, I also started laying the groundwork for a fresh start.

Prom itself was a turning point in my relationship with Jenny. My father's words finally hit home, and I realized it was time to end my futile pursuit of Jenny. She got her prestigious scholarship and would be attending a University far away from me, and the realist in me knew our High School romance would not last.

Meanwhile, Tina and I would both be attending the same in-state University come fall, and the sexy vixen sensed her opportunity to truly land me once Jenny was out of sight.

The Tuesday night after the Prom, I found myself lying naked on Tina's bed, with an equally nude Tina curled up against my chest. The question I'd previously asked Jenny then came into my mind. "Who do you want to be ten years from now?"

Tina hummed for a moment, still thinking. "I dunno. I guess I just want to be comfortable." She got up onto her elbows and leaned over me, idly tickling at my chest.

"I want to find a man who'll take care of me. And in return, I'd give him kids and make sure henever went to sleep unsatisfied." Tina grinned at me ferally.

I pictured the new scenario, working late hours at the office and coming home to find a warm meal and a warm bed with a naked Tina waiting to fuck away my stress. And when we got older, perhaps the beautiful young maid waiting for me. That was the life I'd wanted for myself. And Jenny wasn't in it.