B. A. B. - Big Ass Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,962 Followers

My wife continued fucking our son every chance they got. They even had sex when I was in here at the computer typing the first chapter of this story. It was just after I submitted the first chapter that things would change drastically around our house. Clitina and I had both arranged to get off work early and meet in the park for a quick fuck. She wanted to show me where she got the scar on her ass.

As soon as I approached the place she had described she threw off all of her clothing. She took a second to point at the spot where her ass had been cut by a broken bottle when Dick fucked her. Then getting on all fours she wiggled that giant ass at me. I didn't want any foreplay. It had been a hard day and I just needed to bury my cock in her.

"Oh fuck Rod, give it to me. Please shove it up my fucking asshole you sweet bastard," Clitina pleaded. Suddenly with her ass wiggling in front of me it didn't seem like a bad idea. So, I lubed her up with spit and cunt honey and shove my entire length into her little rosebud. I pounded her hard as a few raindrops began to fall.

Hurriedly I pumped her harder and faster. The drops of rain were splashing off her back. Then just as I exploded in her bowels the sky opened up pouring down on us. After yanking my cock from her bowels I ran around picking up our clothes. We ran to the cars and got the wet clothing on.

We had no where else to go so we decided to go home as we weren't about to return to work. But, Clitina decided it would be weird if we returned at the same time so headed off to the mall to get some things she needed including more lube for her ass. I was a bit sexually frustrated as I got home two hours early.

As I approached the house I thought I heard some yelling and shouting coming from inside. It kind of sounded like Dick and Muffy. That was very unusual as they got along very well together. Cautiously opening the door I saw instantly what the commotion was all about. My wife was riding my son like a cowgirl and he was pinching and squeezing the shit out of her huge boobs.

My gut reaction was to yell and make a big scene. Then, I remembered that I was fucking our daughter in law and people who live in glass houses should not throw stones or some shit like that. My eyes seemed to be frozen on the action not to mention my pecker was betraying me and was hard as a board.

"Come on fucking whore ride me; harder you fucking bitch," Dick howled as he twisted her swollen tits in his hands. My wife had thrown her head back in ecstasy with her eyes closed. Resisting temptation to yell I had a seat in a nearby chair and watched figuring they would eventually see me. Part of me didn't want to spoil their orgasm.

"Come on mother fucker you can squeeze my boobs harder than that; come on stretch mommy's titties," Muffy replied gasping. Her pussy was slamming down on our son's hips. I could tell my son was about to cum when he quit squeezing his mom's tits and held on to them for dear life and began grunting.

His mother was mumbling something incoherent. Then a roar came from each of them with Dick cumming moments before his mom. Her eyes still closed Muffy settled down on Dick's hips and just reveled in the bliss of the feeling running through her. As she slid off she opened her eyes looking directly at me and in horror yelled, "What the fuck!"

"Hi guys don't stop on my account. You both look like you are having a lot of fun," I calmly spoke. I admit that I wasn't at all calm on the inside but new ideas had already began to percolate in my mind. I decided that I could have a lot of fun and soon all anger was replaced with pure unfettered lust. My son was still so horny that he continued to caress his mom's thigh.

The truth of the matter is that Dick didn't know what to do. He figured that he would let his mother do the talking for them. But, feeling uncomfortable he didn't know what to do with himself so as he waited he gently stroked his mother to keep himself calm; at least that is what he told me later when he tried to explain his actions.

As Dick just laid there Muffy and I talked. It was about as friendly a conversation as a couple could ever have after seeing your wife fuck your son. The conversation went around for awhile before I turned my attention to my son.

With it now clear that I wasn't going to leave her and she could even keep fucking Dick as long as I could fuck another woman Muffy settled back down beside her son. Then I got an inspired idea and told her, "Muffy I meant it you all should continue. Why don't you suck our son's cock while I talk with him? Now, Muffy, I've been awful nice about this so I want to see you suck his cock."

My wife thought for a second and realized that I was serious. I guess she decided that there would be no harm as after all I had already watched her fuck him. So slowly she leaned down and swallowed up her son's hard shaft. Turning to Dick I said, what gave you the idea that you could fuck your mother?"

"She did," he answered as calmly as a man could who was having his cock vacuumed by a very talented woman. Seeing my wife's tits jiggle as she sucked him was almost hot enough for me to join in. Then I lowered the boom on him. I needed to get revenge on Clitina for having me suck Muffy's tits in front of her and Dick had provided me the perfect solution.

"Clitina is the woman who you are supposed to be fucking and unless you want me to tell her that you have been cheating on her with your own mother you will do exactly what I say." Dick was trying to catch his breath as he listened to my threat. There was no doubt that he would do my bidding as Clitina would make him pay dearly if she found out.

Of course, I was hoping for a family foursome but I had to take this one step at a time. As Dick shot a wad of cum into my wife's mouth he looked quizzically at me and then finally breathlessly asked, "Oh shit, god, Ok dad what the fuck do I have to do to keep our secret from Clitina?"

"Tonight when the four of us are in here watching TV together I want you to seduce your wife. I want you to fuck her right in front of your mother and me. Rape the slut if you have to. Maybe, that will teach you which pussy is yours," I was calm yet stern in the delivery of my message. Dick knew I meant business. He shook his head yes as he came again in his mother's hungry mouth.

Now that he was spent I grabbed my wife's wrist and practically dragged her to our bed. We just left our son sprawled out on the floor pondering his fate. I didn't even shut the door. Wasting no time, I rammed my cock hard into her pussy and we spent the next half hour in wild passionate sex saying absolutely nothing to each other.

When we finished Muffy told me that I was being cruel and tried to talk me out of my plan for that evening. I would hear none of it Then, I told her it was my dream to have a family foursome and to my surprise she expressed interest in the idea. Hearing her reaction I went for the gusto and confessed my sins with Clitina. She slapped my face and again we talked and talked.

In the end she couldn't stay mad at me after all I had just caught her fucking our own son. I blew her away when I told her that Clitina had felt her up that night when she was asleep. I wasn't sure about her reaction as she just smiled broadly apparently cooking up her own scheme. After dinner we settled into the living room and watched TV.

As the evening wore on I was getting madder and madder at Dick as he just sat there holding his wife's hand. We made eye contact and I scowled at him. He knew what I meant. Worried I was about to spill the beans he put his arm around Clitina's shoulder and she snuggled up against him. He planted a gentle kiss on her lips which she eagerly returned. His hands caressed her back and thigh.

They kissed again and this time he brushed his hand on her breast. She shoved it away silently. The third time he nearly attacked her with the passion of his kiss. She was so into it that she didn't realize that he had unbuttoned four buttons of her blouse revealing her bra. I heard her whisper, "Dick, stop mom and dad are right there."

"I don't give a fuck, I want you right here, right now," he whispered back. As they kissed yet again Clitina was struggling in vain to cover her chest as Dick finished unbuttoning the last two buttons and shoving the bra from her boobs. It had turned into a real wrestling match with Dick's hands attacking wherever Clitina's hands had left an opening for her. Dick's passion had consumed him.

"Dick, fuck stop right now," Clitina pleaded in a louder voice. Ignoring her son unzipped the fly of her jeans. He attacked her boobs with his mouth as he struggled to undo the top button of her pants. The harder she pushed him away the more determined he seemed to become. His hand disappeared into the pants and was moving around. "Give it a rest you and I are going to fuck right here and right now and that is all there is to it." Dick was almost matter of fact in his tone sounding very self assured. Their struggle continued with Dick finally removing his wife's blouse and bra. His hands traveled back inside of her pants but this time down the backside as he was apparently about to push them off of her ass.

"Dick, no, can't we at least go to the bedroom," she again pleaded. Muffy and I watched as if we were seeing a porno movie. I had my arm on her shoulder and caressed her boobs through her clothes as she rubbed my thigh.

"Submit and comply, bitch," Dick suddenly tired of struggling with Clitina. Almost instantly she reached for his belt and unfastened it. She stood up and quickly removed all of his clothes. When she pushed his underwear off my wife gasped when she saw his 8" cock again. Then Clitina sat back down on the couch waiting for his next move.

Quickly he reached down and removed her shoes and socks. Then he pulled her back to her feet to remove her remaining clothing kissing her passionately as he did. The pants finally were pushed from that mammoth ass revealing that same pair of purple panties she had worn during our first encounter.

Seeing that big purple ass in front of me was just too much so I placed my wife's hand squarely on the bulge in my pants. Clitina was still not into it but was doing whatever her husband told her to. Dick virtually ripped her panties from her body as he pushed her onto her back now sprawled out on the couch. Wasting no time Dick aimed his erection for her pussy. Slowly he slid inside of her.

Clitina looked over at us as if pleading for help. Looking back we answered by kissing each other lustfully. The girl knew no help was coming from us so she turned back to her husband. Dick was now balls deep in her cunt. As he pulled back to give her another harder stroke he moaned, "Fuck me slut! Come on fuck me like the slut you are."

Busily I had unzipped Muffy's pants and was furiously rubbing her clit through her undies while she had pulled out my cock and was rubbing the shit out of it. Dick's cock was glistening with Clitina's twat honey as it went in and out of her love canal. After several more strokes Clitina wrapped her arms and legs around him and begged, "Fuck me Dick; damn it fuck me harder than this my fucking bastard. Make me cum; you know that I'll do anything that you tell me to, just let me fucking cum!"

Evidently this was what Dick had wanted to hear as now he was pummeling her twat full force. The couch springs were creaking underneath them. Their faces grew contorted and Muffy and I knew they were about to cum so we quickly moved our hands from each other's privates and zipped back up.

Latching on to Dick's ass cheeks Clitina let out a roar as she came. Seconds later her husband let out a similar roar as he had his own orgasm. Satisfied Dick slid his pecker out of her and wiped it off on her thighs. Calmly as he got up he said, "You can dress now; we'll finish this later."

Clitina did exactly as he said not even bothering to clean up her cunt or thighs. As soon as she finished getting dressed she went into the kitchen to get a drink or so she said. The real reason was so she wouldn't have to face Muffy or me. But, I followed her in and said, "Revenge is a bitch isn't it honey."

"What do you mean? Revenge, that was just Dick being a royal asshole," she replied with a puzzled look on her face.

"No, honey that was me ordering him to fuck you right in front of us. It was revenge for making me suck your mother in laws tits in front of you." Clitina dragged me outside and I immediately began playing with her ass. She was full of questions about how I could make Dick practically rape her and the like.

She didn't get many answers from me. All I ended up telling her was not to ask Dick about it and someday soon she might know a lot more. I wanted to kiss that huge ass right there but resisted as I didn't want Dick to know yet. Reluctantly we went back inside with Clitina still ignorant but evidently still horny as she gave my cock a quick squeeze just before opening the door.

Amazingly the rest of the evening went on like nothing happened. The erotic fuck on the couch wasn't even mentioned again. As Clitina went to bed she whispered something about all bets being off and she would even the score sooner rather than later. Muffy and I had a glorious fuck that night.

I can only assume that the same could be said for the couple down the hall. At about 3:00 I was sleeping like a baby when something felt wrong. Opening my eyes I saw a familiar sight. It was Clitina's big ass with the three dimples and jagged scar inches above my face. I begged her to leave or move to the floor but she refused.

She wasn't about to leave this time. She whispered that as long as she could have me she didn't care about my marriage. Then she sank the weight of her plump ass onto my face as she grasped my cock. Being a typical horny bastard I couldn't resist and was soon licking her honey pot.

It was then that Muffy woke up right beside us. I felt her squeeze my hand to tell me she was awake as I felt both of Clitina's hands wrapped around my pecker. I wasn't sure what she was going to do but I was excited to find out. Rolling onto her side she let go of my hand and ran her fingers up the length of our daughter in law's thigh.

Muffy was glad Clitina was so into the cunt and ass lapping I was giving as it gave her a chance to gradually sit up and move her hand up Clitina's stomach toward her big melons. Then sitting up my wife sprang into action. First, she grabbed one of those big jugs. Other than a small moan there was no reaction from the girl.

My wife then grabbed Clitina's chin and pulled them eye to eye and before Clitina could utter a syllable Muffy stuck her tongue down the younger gal's throat. Clitina pushed Muffy's mouth away but did nothing about the hand still squeezing and fondling her tits as she excitedly whispered, Muffy what the fuck are you doing?"

"You are sitting on my husband's face and have the nerve to ask what I am doing. I am making you my little slut bitch is what I am doing. There ain't no way in hell that you are going to fuck him again until you have sex with me you tramp." Muffy no more than finished speaking before Clitina's twat was off of my face and they kissed again.

"Oh mom, yes I have wanted you forever but was afraid to try anything with you. I was afraid what you would say if I told you that I was bisexual," Clitina whispered to my wife excitedly. Muffy virtually slammed the girl onto the bed and dove between her legs. She smiled at me and pointed to Clitina's boobs.

So, as my wife ate cunt I sucked on Clitina's big boobs. After Clitina came the girls switched positions and I got to suck my wife's big orbs again. When Muffy pulled out her dildo and fucked Clitina's pussy I was left to take turns passionately kissing each of their mouths. I was rewarded for my patience when Muffy pulled out of her conquest.

It was then that she let Clitina fuck me while Muffy sat on my mouth. The ladies fondled and crushed one another's boobs as they gyrated on my body. By the time Clitina finished with my member it had shriveled up to nearly nothing and Muffy had nearly drown my face in her hot honey. Evidently I had fallen fast asleep after this rich experience.

The next thing I know I look over at the digital clock and it says 5:14 and Clitina is still in bed with us. My head, in fact, is planted in her mammoth ass cheeks. Seeing her distinctive markings I shake her but she won't budge.

I pry her cheeks apart and begin kissing her puckering hole. After I jab my tongue inside her shit hole a couple of times she begins moaning. Then slapping her rump I tell her what time it is and reluctantly she goes to her and Rod's room. Muffy rolls over and lays her head on my shoulder. She tells me that she likes fucking the rest of the family.

There is only one missing link preventing us from having a family orgy. While Muffy and I both know about all of the incestual relationships and the kids know that Muffy and I know about their own relationships with them they don't know about each other's involvement. Dick and Clitina's public fuck on the couch that evening give us an idea.

We decided to waste no time and went into action the very next evening. Muffy wore practically nothing into watch TV. In fact it was only one garment; a sun dress that barely covered her tits. I was ready, as well, wearing only a pair of shorts and t-shirt. About twenty minutes into the show I snapped at Muffy, "submit and comply."

We had decided that Dick's game would suit us just fine. The younger couple looked at us strangely as if they couldn't figure out what was going on. Dutifully Muffy got on her hands and knees and unfastened my shorts. I stood up for her and she yanked them off. She gave the head of my cock a tiny kiss before I helped her to her feet and she removed my shirt. As I passionately kissed her I dropped her dress to the floor.

Both Clitina and Dick got up to leave the room. I put up a stop sign and told them to stay. I said to them that we had watched them now it was their turn to watch. They were frozen in place with their eyes fixed on our bodies. They watched as I tweaked Muffy's nipples and she gently caressed my penis.

After a minute they sat back down to watch. Pulling Muffy onto my lap I sucked on her boobs as she put on a show for the two of them. Lightly she caressed her thighs and gradually spread her legs. As we suspected it didn't take long before the two of them were caressing each other. Muffy dipped a finger into her cunt and fed me a taste.

The other couple still had their gazes fixed squarely on the action we were providing. I pulled Muffy around to face me on my lap. Her big ass was now resting prominently on my knees. It was directly in front of them. And even as Dick squeezed his wife's titties he didn't take his eyes off of his mom's butt.

"Muffy, I don't think they can take their eyes off your butt. Go over and give them a closer look," I told her as I gave her a soft kiss she slid right off of my legs and backed up slowly until she was only about three feet from their faces.

"How is this, do you think that this is close enough?" she asked wiggling her hips slightly for the kids. Dick's mouth was gaped open and Clitina was drooling over Muffy's body.

"Why don't you back up another foot or two and show our son your tiny rosebud." This was the moment of truth as Muffy stepped back. She bent over pushing her ass right at her son's face. At the same time she dipped her fingers back in her honey pot and placed them on Clitina's lips. Dick looked over and watched as his wife eagerly sucked the honey off his mother's fingers.

"How about this, do you think I am close enough yet?" Muffy was smiling broadly at me pretty sure of the upcoming agenda.

hotpup
hotpup
1,962 Followers