B-Movie Babefest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

"What's going on?" Fin's mind wailed; the answer once again immediate.

"The experiment has workedzzz; we now need humans to power our shipzzz."

Fin felt sick; she'd only assumed they needed power to leave. She never expected this. The buzzing in her head felt more soothing now, her thoughts struggling to remain independent of the Queens. She realized her mind was been indoctrinated, weakened to their will but she couldn't fight it. Her hidden lusts were rising up to aid the invading thoughts, her morality and compassion weakening by the second. In her head she groaned in lust and fascination, the sensations of the teen cheerleader about to be ravished by the hive collective making her knees turn to jelly.

The Sarge came around slowly his leg numb the wound cauterized by the hot shrapnel. The barn was almost over his head now. He reached for his strapped pack tearing the bounds. Any second he would be captured. The pack came away and with a painful twist he flung the deadly plastic into foliage just before the entrance door. He'd narrowed his eyes the light bright and a few seconds later he was in the barn, huge silos around him, a smell of rotting flesh in his nostrils.

The tentacle released him and he raised his body groaning in pain. Then he froze his eyes becoming accustomed to the light. It was the first time he'd seen the aliens. There must have been well over ten of the bugs skittering to and thro. He was just laid in the middle of the floor the metal coils now hanging into the tops of a silo, their contents oozing out. He knew he had no weapon, but touched were his strapped explosive had been moments earlier.

"Maybe they don't realize what it was?"

He thought this openly not realizing their immense psychic powers. But none were scanning him, in fact they saw him as no risk at all, his leg useless his armaments gone. Then he saw her. In one of the silos was a beautiful red headed girl. She looked asleep, naked, floating peacefully. He knew exactly who it was; science officer Jackie, his beautiful angelic girlfriend.

The calls over the police band were confusing at first, the large contingent outside the dome hearing excited cross chatter between officers still on patrol in the little backwater town. But slowly with growing frustration the Major, Mayor and Officer Anderson's men realized something was badly wrong back in Love Creek.

"My god they're in the town," the Mayor cried; his fist clenching wanting to slam down on a patrol car bonnet.

Over the police radio band gun shots could be heard mixed with screams and people shouting. The Major was already calling his troops together, they'd have to split their force but he had no choice.

"Jesus," he said spitting his remnant of tobacco onto the floor. "looks like a God damn invasion!"

He'd just come off the phone after having a difficult stumbling conversation with the Pentagon. He knew in an hour or so this operation would be out of his hands, he needed to get that shield down now!

Fin was slipping in and out of consciousness her legs giving way as she fell into a heap on the flight deck floor. She was writhing in pleasure her hands caressing her own body under her tight t-shirt; her lips parted in a low ecstatic moan.

"Oooooh. Mnnnnn mmmmmnnn!"

Her eyes were closed; she didn't need them as her mind reveled in the carnal horror been acted out a few miles away. She felt the sensations of the bug, large and lumbering its body excited its claws and tentacles on the soft earth girl's skin. Fin's own body was diminished as in her head she became that bug.

The Queen too bucked and jerked the sensations new to the alien ruler. Both felt like they were there, the touch and tastes theirs, the sensations burning inside their bodies. Fin could feel the segmented bony cock of the bug snaking up between the cheerleaders firm toned thighs. She could feel the bug's body pressing onto the girl's half robed chest the soft ribbed under belly rubbing over the girl's sweater covered nipples.

Monica was screaming; terror in her eyes with her arms fighting back fiercely. But as the creature pinned her down she panted more and more realizing she was losing the battle. She could feel a trial of slime from its bony cock tip along her inner thigh, its numerous legs and tentacles spreading over her like the frame of a tent.

"Noooooo!"

Fin gave a pleasured moan and wriggled as the alien forced it long elephant tongue into Monica's mouth. Her own mouth gulped as she felt it slide down her throat, the girl's eyes wide in panic her voice a spluttering choking gargle. Fin could also feel and hear the bug and Queen delighting in their ravishing. She tried to refuse, protest but just gave another lustful groan as she sensed the alien cock find the young woman's slit and ease up inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmgggggggggggg!!!!"

Monica was nearly unconscious her throat full of oozing tongue her pussy splitting open as the hard stick like cock was shoved in. She pulled her head back the tongue springing from her mouth.

"Uggh oh, oh, ahhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh no, no, nooooooo!"

The bug felt her hot pussy walls clasping its rod and the feint erotic thoughts of Fin back at its mother ship. It edged itself higher angling its dick taking heed of the scientist personal knowledge of how to arouse and cause maximum sensation inside a woman's body.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, uh, uh, uh oh, oh, ooooooooohhhhhhh!"

The cheerleader bucked as the rod pushed it tip to places her young jock boyfriends had never knew existed; and probably couldn't have reached if they did.

"Oh, ugh, ugh. Nnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!"

She shuddered her g spot been smeared in tingling hot slime the cocks tip pressing hard and powerfully against her flesh. She tried to squeeze her thighs closed only for tentacles to prize them apart pushing them flat.

"UMmmmmmmm yesssss," Fin moaned as she writhed on the floor her thoughts now unrestrained. "Uhhhh that's it, now pump the young bitch till she feints."

Officer Vale awoke finding herself laid on a raise metal block. It was like a solid table in an almost complete stainless encased room. She slid her long legs to the side sitting upright on her peach shaped rear. She was no longer naked, having been dressed in the shortest of tight pink plastic smocks, her tits molded nipples and all into the taut fabric; the costumes length hardly covering her butt.

She looked first at her dress then around the room. She could see no door only a row of cylinders half set into the wall. They were made of glass, each filled with a pink semi clear liquid. In the end one she had finally found what she had set out for in the first place.

Daisy appeared asleep totally submerged in the cylinder.

Candy could see the young farm girl's naked chest rising and falling and it appeared she was alive breathing while totally submerged. The sheriff quickly began to trace the edge of the glass looking for a release latch or somewhere to force it open. As she did Daisy's eyes opened staring straight at her. She began to wriggle terrified fearing she was drowning. This made the sheriff pull harder her nails clawing the glass and metal. She found a raised edge and with a relieved tug the canister spewed open covering her in sticky fluid, the contents very similar in color to her dress. Daisy fell out with the escaping liquid the sheriff catching her in her arms lowering her to the floor.

Back in her waking nightmare the cheerleader continued to shriek with each curling hard thrust of bug cock. The sensation was revolting the slimy stick banging hard against her cervix the juices burning her clit her tight pussy muscles gripping with all their might. But now each shriek was not only revulsion but gaining arousal as the creatures expertly rode her young athletic frame. The bug was still increasing its thrusting; her pussy spitting slime at each rapid stab.

"Ugh, uggh, ugh oh, God, oh God, ooohhhhhhhh!

Out side her window the town's main street was in chaos as humans and bugs ran to and thro. Cars burned their occupants now missing and all around were screams and the occasional crack of a fire arm. If the bug fucked chick could have looked into her back garden she would have seen cocoon after white cocoon being hurriedly pushed down the tunnel entrance; her fellow towns people captive inside each.

Candy Vale wiped the liquid from the coughing girls face as she tried to sooth her with comforting words.

"There, there Daisy you're out now, just take a deep breath."

Slowly the farm girl began to calm, her soft tanned skin shinny still retaining some of the pink slime.

"Sheriff! What? How?" The girl gasped and spluttered and Officer Vale began to explain what she knew.

Captain Fin slid her hand down the front off her pants as she lay on her back. As her fingers caressed her own moist slit she shuddered. She needn't have bothered to stimulate herself the sensations in her mind already having her body fully on heat. She didn't care anymore; she'd given in to her hidden repressed desires. She felt the bug cock thrusting up the girl's tight twat, felt her nails clawing the bugs shell her thighs pressed flat tits thrusting up still half inside the ripped blue ra ra sweater.

She desired to taste her nipples, the bug instantly granting the wish its proboscis and claws ripping the fabric the mouth like end clamping to slurp on each nipple in turn.

"Awwwwww uuuuuggggggg!"

The Queen between pleasurable grunts informed why there was a growing burning sensation filling Fins senses. "Zzzzzzz our host is about to ejaculate its seedzzzzz!"

Fin could only raise the pitch of her moans to a near squeal. She could feel the bugs cock filling painfully. And she jerked and arched her back as she realized a thick hard swelling was passing up the bug's narrow tube. It bulged like the body of a python that had just eaten a goat. The bulge moved up the cock till it reached the cheerleaders clamped pussy entrance.

"ZZZZzzz yes, yes almost there!"

Fin tried to understand the sensation, erotic but painful.

"The bulge is a seed egg which upon ejaculation inside her will burst its contents, filling her with our semenzzz."

Monica could feel the egg like a bulge in a hosepipe, it was forcing her open. She screamed as her lips gave way the egg erupting deep inside her against her cervix. She gasped as her groin swelled the egg pushing the climaxing bug almost out of her hole. The pelvis bulge remained there for just over a second before it popped, her canal wall busting the membrane the hot sticky goo filling her pussy like cavity wall insulation.

"Uggggggggggggggg!!!!"

She arched her back tits proud as her pussy forced the alien cock from her the pure white semen foaming and curling from her slit like toothpaste from the tube.

"Awwwwwwwwww noooooooo!"

Fin came like never before! Her own orgasm was a sweaty writhing spasm; the eggs final release a sensation of pleasure and utmost relief.

"Ugggggggg yes, yes, yesss, yesssssss, yessssssssssss!"

She had begun to climax just after the egg had grown at the root of the bugs cock. Over and over she had jerked till almost a minute later it had popped into the unfortunate Monica.

She understood now the delights these creatures could offer her and any last remnant of humanity had been convulsed from her body. A few exhausted minutes later she felt enough strength to open her eyes and sit up. The queen and her escorts beckoned her to follow them.

"Zzzzzz Do you wish to see what we have in store for your assistant."

Fin felt her chest heave, the thought of the sexy Kidman look alike she had worked with this last year filled her spent body with yet more carnal desire.

"Mmmnn, oh yessssss my Queen!"

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers