B - My Love

Story Info
I cannot resist it.
1k words
3.91
12.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot resist it.

Whenever I think about her, which is most of the time, I think about her perfect body. Her caramel dark skin, her braided hair, her expressive eyes, and the cute dimples that form on her cheeks when she smiles, her perfect set of teeth....

When I am at home alone, which is not often, I take the courage to undress her in my mind. I would imagine her standing naked in front of me. Her breathes quicken, when mine does. Her quick breaths make her beautiful breasts rise and fall in rhythm. My eyes fall on her button like nipples. They seem excited for they seemed to have hardened.

My hand invariably moves down and cups my buldging hard-on. I squeeze it gently, imagining the feel of her skin on it. Her skin was smooth, silky dark brown. I could imagine it glistening in the afternoon sun beating down my glass windows.

It aches. It aches to be touched by her. I cannot resist it.

I would quickly undo my pant zippers and buttons and pull it down with my briefs. I would hold it in my hands, and imagine her holding it. I stroke it, thinking how she would stroke it. I am hard as a rock.

"Oh Jesus!" she would say, when she looks at my hardness.

I don't consider myself a very big man - but I am considerably thick, with a fair amount of length. But I know it doesn't matter much to her. I know she loves me, and it is her love that makes her lust for my hardness. Even if she resists to let it out, her eyes don't. I see lust there. I am no different, and I hope she sees how much of lust I have for her in mine.

My love and lust for her was brimming my heart and soul as I kept stroking my cock - steadily increasing it's speed.

"Oh God!" I thought. I don't want to stop now. I don't want to stop imagining her. I clung on to her images in my mind - I was hugging her, kissing her - my mouth was on her lips, her neck, her breasts, her nipples. My teeth biting into her nipples. I imagined her gasps. She put her cheeks on mine and whispered into my ears.

"Fuck me!" she said between her shortened breaths. I cradled her lovely face in my hands and looked into her deep brown eyes. She looked back at me. We knew we wanted it - even without a single word being spoken.

I lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I stradled her and moved to the nearby wall and pressed her against it. Kissed her passionately, and deeply. Her face was flushed with lust and desire, and so was mine.

I moved my hands in between our legs and touched her. With my thumb I searched for her clit. She sighed in pleasure when I found my mark. I started rubbing her clit, rotating my fingers around it. I looked up at her to find her head layed back, her luscious lips parted a bit. I knew she was enjoying it and my cock got more hard when I saw how much she was enjoying it. I realised how much I loved her when I looked at her face. I loved her and I wanted her to know.

"Oh God! I love you so much" - I whispered. She opened her glazed eyes and looked at me. She was smiling at me. "I love you too" - she said in a breathless voice. I kissed her once again on her lips and kept stroking her clit.

I wanted to see her cum. I wanted to see her beautiful face in ecstasy. I put my middle finger inside of her and she gasped and sighed and drop her head on my shoulder. Her gorgeous hair teased my face.

I started fingering her cunt, first with one finger and then a second. Soon, I was working my fingers furiously. She had thrown her head back. Her breasts were jiggling to the fast rhythm of my fingers.

Sounds of pleasure escaped her mouth, and it heightened mine to the point of tipping over.

"Soon.." I thought ", soon...my beautiful goddess."

Her body was glistening with sweat, and the odour in the air heightened my sensual pleasure even more.

"Oh my God!!!!" she screamed, and her body spasmed. Her hands clasped hard around my neck. Her head thrown back. Her body arched forward. I cradled her in my arms until her body stopped spasming. She looked down into my eyes and smiled at me. I knew she was happy.

She kissed me and said "I want you inside me.. now"

I put my hands inbetween our legs and grabbed my cock. I rubbed the tip of my hard-on around her cunt to wake it up and get it as hard as I can.

When I couldn't wait anymore, I thrust my cock deep into her cunt and stradled her body on it for a while. I looked into her my eyes. She kissed me passionately and whispered "Fuck me now" into my ears.

So began our dance together. We fucked for what seemed like ages - encouraging each other to reach our tipping point of no return. The world spun around me. I closed my eyes. I could hear her moans of pleasure. We were loud, but we didn't care. All it mattered to us was that we loved each other and we were expressing it as only a man and a woman could.

We came - together - panting, puffing, kissing, biting each other. I came so hard that my legs gave away and slumped holding each other to the floor.

We lie there - panting and sweating - her wet body on top of mine for what felt like hours.

And hours it was, later when I woke up - holding my dick - all but spent.

In the distance I heard the door knocking. I jumped up from the bed when the realisation hit me.

"Shit!"