B Turns to D Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara explores her new found control.
1.8k words
4.14
60.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Sarah arrived at Barbara’s at the usual 10am. Barbara opened the door and Sarah walked in smiling, but looking anxious.

Barbara asked her if she was ok, wondering if perhaps the previous day's events had been too much and she was about to say goodbye.

"I'm fine" Sarah replied, but still looked uncertain. Barbara tested her mood again as minutes later she passed her a full coffee mug and they sat down in the lounge.

"I don't know" her lips lingered over the steaming cup for a second and then said quickly "I thought what you asked me to do yesterday was weird and I only did it to please you. But as I lay in my bed last night, I thought it over and over, I couldn't get your touch out of my mind and I am sure that I had your taste on my tongue. I had to get up in the night to have a drink before I could get to sleep."

Barbara raised a querying eyebrow. "Yes, drink. I needed a small gin to help me."

Barbara nodded. "and do you need another one now?” she asked, glancing over to where she kept her drinks.

"No this is fine"

"Good. So what have you decided?"

Sarah blushed "I want to do it again" she said quietly. "Like you promised me yesterday"

Barbara grinned widely. "Of course we will. But be patient. Did you make love to Jim last night?"

Sarah shook her head. "He was too busy and I had the thing buzzing in my head"

Barbara smiled. "Well, last night was one of our nights and it went just it usually does. But as I was lying there with Steve thrusting into me I found that I wasn't getting the same high as I had got earlier in the day. I still came but not like I did with you."

"I realised that part of it was the fact that I had you helpless before me and I could do what I wanted with you." Barbara shivered with delight. Sarah giggled at her friend's reaction.

"So having me helpless turns you on?”

"Mmmmmmm".

Barbara refilled their coffee mugs and then put hers down on the coffee table. She was wearing a grey knee length skirt and a white lamb’s wool jumper. Sarah was sitting with a maroon skirt that fell to just above her knees. Complementing her skirt was a pink blouse and white cardigan.

She looked across at Sarah and told her to uncross her legs. Sarah looked blankly at her for a moment and then uncurled her legs. Barbara took a sip of her coffee and held the warm cup between her hands.

"Put down your cup for a moment" she said in a cool voice, "and move your knees apart. I want to see more of you."

Sarah turned bright red, but saw that her friend was serious and was staring unblinkingly back at her. She tried to stare back but couldn't and looked away. She moved them slightly apart.

"Further than that" said Barbara, "I want to see if you are wearing tights."

"You could just ask me"

"Its more fun this way" Barbara smiled "and interesting too"

Sarah eased her legs further apart, under Barbara gaze, until Barbara could see quite clearly up to Sarah's inner thighs and the thin band of material that covered the skin where they met.

"So, why black today?"

Sarah was feeling extremely embarrassed by the questions, but she was also feeling something, not quite excitement, but not quite fear either, at being in this position.

"I always feel sexy in black", she answered.

"And stockings? I thought they were only worn by whores?"

Sarah was a little puzzled by this remark and she blushed at the accusation. "No I often wear stockings," she said, "sometimes tights aren't comfortable.

"And aren't as accessible", she added coyly.

"Hmmmmm" Barbara looked thoughtful. "Go and close the curtains"

Sarah got up and quickly pulled them together.

"Now come and kneel in front of me!"

"Quickly!" This remark caused Sarah to scurry across the room and kneel quickly before Barbara. Barbara sat there nursing her coffee, gazing down into the eyes of her friend before her.

She told her to part her legs again and to pull her skirt up to her waist. Putting down her cup, she leaned forward and slipped her hand between Sarah’s thighs, letting her finger tips caress the silky material that held Sarah's sex inside. Sarah gasped and automatically pulled her knees together trapping Barbara's hand.

Barbara glared at her until her legs were pulled apart back into their original position. She relaxed and began to stroke Sarah gently with her fingers. The stress of trying to maintain the position with the wonderful sensations that were bursting from between her legs was almost too much for Sarah and she desperately tried to keep from falling over.

Barbara smiled down at her. "There are many ways of being helpless, I think. I suspect that you may be feeling rather helpless now. Am I right?"

Sarah nodded desperately. Barbara laughed lightly and pulled herself back into her seat.

"Stay like that" she ordered.

"She walked out of the room, leaving Sarah kneeling in front of her seat, wondering how she had got herself into this position.

Barbara returned a few minutes later with a fresh cup of coffee for herself. "Its funny" she said to the room in general, "I spent last night wondering if I could use my voice - like rope - to bind you. It seems to be working but I don't really understand why"

"You must either like doing what people say... but you've never appeared like that before... Do you always have the curtains shut first, I wonder?

"Or you must be prepared to obey me, but I don't understand why? There cannot be any fear of me, so you must want to obey me for some reward. Are you expecting a reward from me for your continued good behaviour?"

Sarah knelt saying nothing. It was a similar conversation that she had been having in her mind and one which she had as yet failed to rationalise.

"Well, continued Barbara, "assuming that you are happy to continue this delightful interlude - and I assume by your silence that you are - Let me explain some rules to you. I was hoping that we would arrive at this position and I thought this through as I lay in bed this morning."

"It turned me on so much, I had to touch myself until I came" she added as an aside.

"1. Whilst you are in this house, you will do whatever I say. And that includes if others are around"

"2. If I give you a command it remains in effect until I say otherwise, even if you leave the house before it has been completed"

"3. Unless, otherwise busy or instructed, you will always kneel in this position in front of me"

In return, I promise not to order you to do anything which will jeopardise your public reputation."

"Do you agree to these rules?"

Sarah nodded.

"No you must agree verbally"

"Yes" she answered quietly.

"Yes, what" asked Barbara

"Yes, Mistress" she answered in a whisper.

Barbara felt a jolt of lightning go straight through her body, electrifying her every pore.

"What did you say" she asked

"Yes Mistress" mumbled Sarah, who was now scarlet.

Barbara felt stunned. She had just been looking for the words "Yes I agree". Being called Mistress was well beyond what she had planned.

"Sarah", she asked quietly, "how are you feeling at the moment? Are you ok with this?"

Sarah smiled up and nodded. "Yes. I am feeling scared and embarrassed, but I am also feeling joy inside and a sense of peace and well being"

Barbara smiled. "So be it - Rule 4 You will address me as Mistress at all times in private."

"Now take off your top and your skirt. I want to look at this slutty underwear you are wearing."

Sarah quickly slipped off her cardigan, took off her blouse and pulled her skirt over her head too. Barbara looked down at the woman before her.

She was left in black matching lingerie, with a lacy pattern on the front cups of her bra, obscuring her nipples. Her garter belt and panties had the same pattern woven into them, with her pubic hair clearly visible through the crotch.

To Barbara’s eye, her breasts looked as if they were sagging slightly and there were certainly some signs that her stomach was hanging over the garter belt. But overall, she thought it was a very pleasing sight before her.

"Turn around and bend over. I want your face on the floor and your rear in the air"

Sarah complied and Barbara found herself staring at an attractive pair of buttocks, sheathed in black. She squeezed them slightly and began running her fingers across each cheek, running them up and down the seams of the panties.

"So these are obviously not your normal type of underwear" she mused "when do you usually wear these?"

"No Mistress, I wear these on special occasions"

"Such as?"

"Sometimes when we go out"

"Or sometimes when you stay in. Do you wear these when you want sex?"

Sarah nodded.

Barbara smiled "So you came here wanting sex then."

Sarah blushed furiously and nodded. "Yes, after yesterday, I hoped, even expected that we would continue"

Barbara smiled warmly "and of course we will my dear" and her voice turned colder "but you will not wear for me what you wear when you have sex with your husband. Your sensibilities may not be offended but I will not tolerate such slutty behaviour. Take them all off and put them in the corner. You will not wear than inside my walls again.

"When we are finished today, you may carry it home"

She smiled wickedly at Sarah's obvious protestations. "And if someone sees you then you will just have to wrap it all into a small ball"

Sarah nodded and unclipped her bra. She let it fall away at the front, letting her breasts fall free and revealing two very erect nipples. She swiftly unclipped her stockings from the garter belt and rolled them down her legs. She then unclipped the belt before easing her panties down over her hips and letting them slide to the floor. She fell back down onto her knees.

Barbara gazed at the woman, now complete before her and smiled coldly.

"Now, this afternoon, you will go out and buy something to wear for me. Your husband will never see you in it and you will choose something you think I will like. Is that clear?"

Sarah nodded.

"Good"

Barbara stood up and watched the naked woman below her, her breasts wobbling slightly.

"Now I am fully clothed and you are naked at my feet."

"Do you feel helpless?

Sarah nodded.

"How helpless?"

Sarah gazed up at her.

"Mistress", she replied, "I feel that I am subject to your every whim. I can do nothing without your say so and I am completely here to serve your pleasure."

"Good" said Barbara, lingering over the moment. "Now let’s go upstairs. I've left the rope out on the bed...."